Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also volunteer with a Pet Therapy charity, and basically we go into care homes with our dogs(and sometimes cats) and we have not been allowed to do this for months now. I did ask if I could ride one of my horses to a local care home, and they said yes, but it needs to be in summer, so they can sit outside and meet my horse, and he’s very laid back and would love being the centre of attention!!
I find it really upsetting that people are just dumping their dogs (and cats) just because the bloody government are scaremongering AGAIN!!
Coronavirus’s are naturally found in the animal kingdom, and are usually totally harmless to humans. Which is exactly why this virus came from a lab!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Going back to the Rik Mayall film... I just went on the description on the video that was shared and it had a link to the full film so I clicked that and it came back with this 😳 that's not happened to me before
Screenshot_20210206_212420_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Going back to the Rik Mayall film... I just went on the description on the video that was shared and it had a link to the full film so I clicked that and it came back with this 😳 that's not happened to me before View attachment 422814
This is happening far too much now. Dear God people are just like Stepford Wives. Are they not noticing the censorship. Or is it OK because they're just censoring the opinions they disagree with.
They really don't seem to understand the concept of free speech do they....
Dear God, one day it will steal their voice and the voices of their children too. Shame on them. Because They are Next!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Its here

But from what I've read it keeps being taken down. I've saved it and hope to watch it tomorrow

• Heart
Its here

But from what I've read it keeps being taken down. I've saved it and hope to watch it tomorrow
Thank you.. I'm watching tomorrow too and will send my friend who wants to watch it

Reactions: 3
I agree, all these measures that are being introduced like the passports they will sell to us like its only for as long as covid is with us.. but all you need to think about is something like the Dartford charge, that was only meant to be here until they'd paid for it, but its still here and will never go away. This will be the same, but no one is understanding that the passport could move on to day to day things and your right to move freely has been taken away - permanently!

I volunteer for a dog rescue, and pay attention to a lot of pet rescues. Not only were people giving their animals up because they thought they could infect them, they are also giving them up because they've bought them irresponsibly... so they were bored on furlough and thought it would be great to get a pet, then realise they're bloody hard work and pass them on. So which ever way animals have been victim of covid through sheer stupidity!
Its not just animals people are refusing to cuddle, its their dying relatives. I've heard numerous times how a loved one is end of life, and because the rules say they can't visit they're leaving them alone through fear of passing on the virus or fear of being fined... what the duck!? They're end of life, go be with that person, break rules, get fined, because you'll never get that time back.
From every way you look at it this it's abuse. If this was a man telling a woman to never see someone or cuddle their pet then there would be uproar, but when 'science' tells them then it's all ok...
Morning all another day another rant
I didn't realise people thought vaccine passports would be temporary? And I'm not sure why? They've never once indicated that. Personally I don't understand why anyone wouldn't have a problem with it. We've been plunged into this COVID hellscape and been told from the get go that there is NEW NORMAL that we need to get used to. witch I thought it was 3 weeks to flatten the curve? Never mind that this new normal is a framework of conditional freedom where your civil liberties are granted based on fulfilling whatever conditions set by the government. Whereas in the old normal we were just... free? I thought the argument was "we're not being controlled! Go to Russia if you wanna see what control is" but introducing a 'papers please' society is fine, something we need to get used to and somehow not like those countries we used to mock? Okay

I don't know anything about vaccines, MRNA technology, whatever - and I don't need to because if it's not going mandatory then great! I won't be having it so not my concern. But unfortunately they have indicated time and time again that the vaccine will likely be mandatory by proxy if not totally mandatory so it's 'freedom passes' for all.

We know that the CCP have dictated the UK's lockdown policy. The CCP also pushed for vaccine digital IDs. The CCP already have a digital ID system tied to a social credit system. Mandatory vaccine passports > mandatory digital ID > social credit system is the only way I see this going. To me it's quite obviously a cause for concern? I thought I lived in a free country not bleeping North Korea where people are standing in line to receive their 'freedom pass' from the government. Christ how far we have fallen

1612695246079.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That Rik Mayall film is really good! It's scary how that even though it was made years ago that you can see what they're saying/predicting is happening right now

Reactions: 5
@chanandlerbong Please don't apologise for your 'rants!' I love reading them and your articulate manner.
Thanks for posting them 👏
I didn't realise people thought vaccine passports would be temporary? And I'm not sure why? They've never once indicated that. Personally I don't understand why anyone wouldn't have a problem with it. We've been plunged into this COVID hellscape and been told from the get go that there is NEW NORMAL that we need to get used to. witch I thought it was 3 weeks to flatten the curve? Never mind that this new normal is a framework of conditional freedom where your civil liberties are granted based on fulfilling whatever conditions set by the government. Whereas in the old normal we were just... free? I thought the argument was "we're not being controlled! Go to Russia if you wanna see what control is" but introducing a 'papers please' society is fine, something we need to get used to and somehow not like those countries we used to mock? Okay

I don't know anything about vaccines, MRNA technology, whatever - and I don't need to because if it's not going mandatory then great! I won't be having it so not my concern. But unfortunately they have indicated time and time again that the vaccine will likely be mandatory by proxy if not totally mandatory so it's 'freedom passes' for all.

We know that the CCP have dictated the UK's lockdown policy. The CCP also pushed for vaccine digital IDs. The CCP already have a digital ID system tied to a social credit system. Mandatory vaccine passports > mandatory digital ID > social credit system is the only way I see this going. To me it's quite obviously a cause for concern? I thought I lived in a free country not bleeping North Korea where people are standing in line to receive their 'freedom pass' from the government. Christ how far we have fallen

View attachment 423329

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also volunteer with a Pet Therapy charity, and basically we go into care homes with our dogs(and sometimes cats) and we have not been allowed to do this for months now. I did ask if I could ride one of my horses to a local care home, and they said yes, but it needs to be in summer, so they can sit outside and meet my horse, and he’s very laid back and would love being the centre of attention!!
I find it really upsetting that people are just dumping their dogs (and cats) just because the bloody government are scaremongering AGAIN!!
Coronavirus’s are naturally found in the animal kingdom, and are usually totally harmless to humans. Which is exactly why this virus came from a lab!!
I'm so glad to hear from real people on here. I'm from a horsey family, it's great what you're doing. I don't have any now

View attachment 423329
Really appreciate your rants, please continue! If you can reach just one person and make them stop and question things you will have made a huge difference. I hate the idea of people having this vaccine x

• Heart
But we don't live in a fascist country 😕 I can't honestly believe what we have come too because of a virus that the majority have 99.8% of surviving

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
But we don't live in a fascist country 😕 I can't honestly believe what we have come too because of a virus that the majority have 99.8% of surviving

I watched that in disbelief yesterday. What the hell has this country become! If this nonsense isn’t sorted by April bring on the riots I say.

• Sick
Has anyone watched the staircase documentary? I have always wondered what the truth was to that story. It’s always fascinated me.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched the staircase documentary? I have always wondered what the truth was to that story. It’s always fascinated me.
I love the staircase! My husband truly believes the owl theory 😅

Personally I think it was him (the previous partner dying in the same way seems too coincidental!) but couldn’t convict him on the evidence. What do you think happened?

I think he had an affair because the other woman’s children looks like him. I am surprised a dna test wasn’t done.

I love the staircase! My husband truly believes the owl theory 😅

Personally I think it was him (the previous partner dying in the same way seems too coincidental!) but couldn’t convict him on the evidence. What do you think happened?
Yeah it’s totally bizarre. At first I thought it definitely had to be him but as I watched the trial I started to like him and think maybe he didn’t do it. It’s one of those stories that after watching it all I still had absolutely no idea what happened!

Yeah it’s totally bizarre. At first I thought it definitely had to be him but as I watched the trial I started to like him and think maybe he didn’t do it. It’s one of those stories that after watching it all I still had absolutely no idea what happened!
The thing is re liking him, I swear when I watch most trials the defendants are likeable and charismatic (Bundy anyone?) but ugh yes this is one where I just wish we could find out what happened.

I bet there is a big long Reddit all about it with tons of theories, may have a nose 👀 wonder if there is an unsolved mysteries thread here? Would love to chat about other ones like this (Jon Benet for example) where there’s so many theories!

Reactions: 4
The thing is re liking him, I swear when I watch most trials the defendants are likeable and charismatic (Bundy anyone?) but ugh yes this is one where I just wish we could find out what happened.

I bet there is a big long Reddit all about it with tons of theories, may have a nose 👀 wonder if there is an unsolved mysteries thread here? Would love to chat about other ones like this (Jon Benet for example) where there’s so many theories!
There is this thread... https://tattle.life/threads/missing-people-or-murder-cases-you-want-to-be-solved.6527/ and I'm sure there is one for people who know someone who has gone missing (although most are not famous cases as such) I'm sure there are more... Worth digging through the Off Topic threads ☺ I linked to the first one although there is a newer thread and you may be aware of it already on any case! Just thought I'd share

The less famous missing cases one...

There's also a Madeline mccann thread and I follow a thread about a missing blogger https://tattle.life/threads/missing-blogger-esther-dingley.12097/

And just found this one I'd not seen before https://tattle.life/threads/real-life-crime-and-murder.4250/

Not quite what you may be after 😊

Last edited:
Apparently, Katie Price’s son Harvey, has been rushed to hospital after a reaction from the AstraZeneca covid vaccine...

• Sad
I think he had an affair because the other woman’s children looks like him. I am surprised a dna test wasn’t done.
That's exactly what I said when we watched it! The older boy and girl are identical!
I totally think he did it, there were far too many coincidences for him not to be guilty

Apparently, Katie Price’s son Harvey, has been rushed to hospital after a reaction from the AstraZeneca covid vaccine...

Did I miss something with this? I didn't think they'd started vaccinating young people with disabilities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.