Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they mean by 'carry out daily tasks'?

Also I understand the need for a driving licence to drive a car but that is a choice. I didn't learn to drive until I was 29 because I didn't want to but it didn't hinder my life in anyway.. I got where I needed to be just fine

I understand they may do this for travel (which is looking more and more likely) and I would say that for me, travel abroad is just a desire but not a need... I could live my life without it although I know many couldn't... The 'carry out daily tasks' is odd though... To go to the supermarket? The park? See friends and family? Go to work? Quite open ended! I wonder how they will do this for people who won't be able to nor want to have the vaccine for whatever reason

Reactions: 7
Is there a good documentary to watch about this case?
This documentary discusses whether Burke would have been strong enough to inflict JonBenét's head injury, with a torch. At 1.10 time point, they conduct an experiment:

I still think that Jonbenet Ramsay was murdered by her brother Burke. There is a video of Burke being interviewed by Dr.Phill, and it’s one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen. He just sits there smiling all the way through...Even the “ransom note” was written on a note pad that was in the Ramsay kitchen!! There are so many discrepancies in this case. For instance, the family said that they had spent the day at their friends house, and that Jonbenet had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, so the parents said they put her straight to bed without waking her up. Then, the story changed, to Jonbenet being in the kitchen before going to bed, and the mother had made Burke his “favourite dessert” of pineapple chunks in milk (!!) and apparently, Jonbenet had come in the kitchen and helped herself to Burke’s pineapple, and a huge argument happened between Burke & Jonbenet.. The ransom note was VERY odd, written on the note pad from the Ramsay kitchen. The note was also very long, and the money that the “kidnappers” had asked for, was EXACTLY the same amount, to the last dime, of the Father’s End of year bonus cheque!!!! And why did the mother phone the police saying that Jonbenet had been kidnapped, BEFORE she saw the ransom note??
The whole thing is just really disturbing, and, I still think it was Burke...
Yes, I think it was Burke and the parents covered up for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is what I tried saying over on the covid thread, I even posted a link to what Denmark and other countries have planned.
People are hearing the word passport and thinking holiday, but the key is listening to what they're saying as it's very carefully worded as proven in that article.
There's also nothing stopping businesses implementing these measures off their own back. The government won't tell them not too because businesses will have done their job for them.. It could be mandated against but it won't be and instead the government will say that its up to them what they do and its nothing to do with them.
Same goes for your employer insisting you have the jab, employment law seems to cover that but only vaguely. The government are saying its not compulsory to have, but in the next breath saying its up to employers what they ask.
Its essentially leading the country by the back door
That's always been my interpretation of the gov's hazy vaccine passport stance. They've said from the beginning that they expect private companies will use a proof of vax for entry system, and taking a look at the long long list of WEF partners it's clear as day that that will mean the vaccine is mandatory by proxy at the very least: https://www.weforum.org/partners#search. So they've officially condemned it but will facilitate it's implementation (literally through the gov contract they've given out to have them created).

People in general are just refusing to take the government at their word and are applying their own logic and common sense to the situation, it's so frustrating!
  • Hancock "we will explore all options if vaccine uptake isn't high enough" > "I just don't see it being mandatory 🤷‍♀️"
  • SAGE "zero COVID to less than 1000 cases per day for lockdown to end" > "that's impossible there will always be cases, they can't do that"
  • Hancock "lockdown ends if no new variant appears" > "that's ridiculous, viruses mutate all the time, they can't do that"
  • Patel "you cannot sit on a park bench" > "they're just exaggerating to ensure people stick to the rules"
  • Government [complete silence about the economic impact and refusal to produce a cost/benefit analysis] > "eventually the economy and people's mental health will have to take priority and the government will remove restrictions" (literally where has this idea come from)
They've literally pulled this killer SA variant out of their arse, chopping and changing it's supposed mortality rate every 5 minutes and people are still like "the government are just scaremongering, we know mutations are typically less deadly" yes we do know that... and they know that... which means... they're lying! Is that not alarming? None of this is scientific, measured or subject to change, it is planet lockdown until summertime (FOR A SEASONAL VIRUS) and then lockdown once against after COVID's summer holiday. Surely their plan to 'allow' us to meet in groups OUTSIDE after 5 months of lockdown and millions of vaccinations then into a restaurant after 6 is making this point obvious

By July we would have been in lockdown for 9 months. £2.4b per day. That is all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This documentary discusses whether Burke would have been strong enough to inflict JonBenét's head injury, with a torch. At 1.10 time point, they conduct an experiment:

Yes, I think it was Burke and the parents covered up for him.
I've also seen this previously. I also believe it was the brother too. I remember at one point they enhanced Patsy's 911 phone call and she can be heard asking "what did you do?".

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's always been my interpretation of the gov's hazy vaccine passport stance. They've said from the beginning that they expect private companies will use a proof of vax for entry system, and taking a look at the long long list of WEF partners it's clear as day that that will mean the vaccine is mandatory by proxy at the very least: https://www.weforum.org/partners#search. So they've officially condemned it but will facilitate it's implementation (literally through the gov contract they've given out to have them created).

People in general are just refusing to take the government at their word and are applying their own logic and common sense to the situation, it's so frustrating!
  • Hancock "we will explore all options if vaccine uptake isn't high enough" > "I just don't see it being mandatory 🤷‍♀️"
  • SAGE "zero COVID to less than 1000 cases per day for lockdown to end" > "that's impossible there will always be cases, they can't do that"
  • Hancock "lockdown ends if no new variant appears" > "that's ridiculous, viruses mutate all the time, they can't do that"
  • Patel "you cannot sit on a park bench" > "they're just exaggerating to ensure people stick to the rules"
  • Government [complete silence about the economic impact and refusal to produce a cost/benefit analysis] > "eventually the economy and people's mental health will have to take priority and the government will remove restrictions" (literally where has this idea come from)
They've literally pulled this killer SA variant out of their arse, chopping and changing it's supposed mortality rate every 5 minutes and people are still like "the government are just scaremongering, we know mutations are typically less deadly" yes we do know that... and they know that... which means... they're lying! Is that not alarming? None of this is scientific, measured or subject to change, it is planet lockdown until summertime (FOR A SEASONAL VIRUS) and then lockdown once against after COVID's summer holiday. Surely their plan to 'allow' us to meet in groups OUTSIDE after 5 months of lockdown and millions of vaccinations then into a restaurant after 6 is making this point obvious

By July we would have been in lockdown for 9 months. £2.4b per day. That is all
Didn't the Canadian political whistleblower say that in February 2021, there would be a mutation of the virus that would be very serious?
I wonder if that's the Brazilian variant, that they're now reporting as worrisome because the vaccines don't seem to have much effect on it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've just looked this up as I'd never heard of this case and I've been in tears. Reading things like this is awful as it is but as I have a young son it really hit home and just breaks my hurt thinking someone could do things like this 😭

e
I'm going with the dad did it... So so awful on any case but wow I bet so much of this went on and still goes on today 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Didn't the Canadian political whistleblower say that in February 2021, there would be a mutation of the virus that would be very serious?
I wonder if that's the Brazilian variant, that they're now reporting as worrisome because the vaccines don't seem to have much effect on it?
I think that could definitely be used across the pond. I wonder if Biden can impose some sort of blanket lockdown through his 85th EO using that as justification?

Personally I don't think we need to worry about that here simply because we have absolutely no freedom left for them to take from us 😭 Back in summer I thought it would play out like that - we'd have a normal rest of 2020 until COVID-21 came along. When actually we've been placed into lockdown from November-July 😂 Not even funny but quite ridiculous when you think about it.

That's why I'm finding the UK approach quite weird to say the least. They don't even really have an excuse? It was just "there's a variant from SA, we don't know anything about it yet but BE AFRAID oh and we're putting you in indefinite lockdown" - actually depressing how easy it was. Americans do not take any tit so I think they'll need a heavier hand

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think that could definitely be used across the pond. I wonder if Biden can impose some sort of blanket lockdown through his 85th EO using that as justification?

Personally I don't think we need to worry about that here simply because we have absolutely no freedom left for them to take from us 😭 Back in summer I thought it would play out like that - we'd have a normal rest of 2020 until COVID-21 came along. When actually we've been placed into lockdown from November-July 😂 Not even funny but quite ridiculous when you think about it.

That's why I'm finding the UK approach quite weird to say the least. They don't even really have an excuse? It was just "there's a variant from SA, we don't know anything about it yet but BE AFRAID oh and we're putting you in indefinite lockdown" - actually depressing how easy it was. Americans do not take any tit so I think they'll need a heavier hand
The South African variant is such a joke and they have had their restrictions lifted now so it clearly isn’t that bad. However I have heard that they are treating Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine over there which is why they aren’t as badly affected. I’m beginning to think all of the third world countries are offering cheaper more effective treatments, where as first world countries seem to be heavily in the pockets of big pharma companies eg the vaccines. I have no doubt it involves all sorts of corruption. Mind blowing really.

• Heart
The South African variant is such a joke and they have had their restrictions lifted now so it clearly isn’t that bad. However I have heard that they are treating Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine over there which is why they aren’t as badly affected. I’m beginning to think all of the third world countries are offering cheaper more effective treatments, where as first world countries seem to be heavily in the pockets of big pharma companies eg the vaccines. I have no doubt it involves all sorts of corruption. Mind blowing really.
I made this post on January 8th, way before this varient was over here.
Now it's super dangerous, not dangerous, ok with the jab, not ok with the jab.
I see it's edging ever closer and in Europe, and its almost time for the get out plan.. well blow me down, isn't that a coincidence!

Wish I could predict the lottery with that success!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
You've hit the nail on the head! I find it really odd how everyone is all "eat the rich" and "there are no good billionaires" until it comes to vaccines then it's "Bill Gates is our saviour, vax me up my body is ready". Same as it's "black lives matter" until someone black doesn't want to take the vaccine then it's "shut up conspiracy theorist, you're all the same and passing misinformation around your communities".

They were dismissing Madagascar's use of Artemisia Annua to treat COVID as primitive quackery when it literally won the Nobel Prize? I'm not saying it works, I'm saying why has literally nothing else been explored except lockdowns and vaccines when clearly neither work because the only thing that's effective enough in this country to lift restrictions is warm weather 😂 But herbal medicine doesn't make Gates and Big Pharma billions unfortunately

Reactions: 9
You've hit the nail on the head! I find it really odd how everyone is all "eat the rich" and "there are no good billionaires" until it comes to vaccines then it's "Bill Gates is our saviour, vax me up my body is ready". Same as it's "black lives matter" until someone black doesn't want to take the vaccine then it's "shut up conspiracy theorist, you're all the same and passing misinformation around your communities".

They were dismissing Madagascar's use of Artemisia Annua to treat COVID as primitive quackery when it literally won the Nobel Prize? I'm not saying it works, I'm saying why has literally nothing else been explored except lockdowns and vaccines when clearly neither work because the only thing that's effective enough in this country to lift restrictions is warm weather 😂 But herbal medicine doesn't make Gates and Big Pharma billions unfortunately
I read on daily mail that under health and safety employers have a legal right to demand employees to have the jab or they can sack them and govt have said its legal. I hate them all 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
I read on daily mail that under health and safety employers have a legal right to demand employees to have the jab or they can sack them and govt have said its legal. I hate them all 😡
Jeeeze 😭

Good job I'm the boss but... Wow 😢

I mean amongst all this madness SURELY if we all were terrified of a deadly disease there would be no need for any of this.. We'd be begging for the solution

The fear that has been instilled from the start has been continously thrust upon us. We shouldn't be afraid because of what they tell us. We should be afraid by what we see. And from where I'm standing I'm more afraid of those fuckers in charge then I am of the virus

(and that's NOT taking away from people who have been poorly etc.. I have numerous aunts and uncles who've come through it. I've been fortunate to not lose any family through this... For saying I was PETRIFIED last Jan / Feb - way before people believed me about what I was seeing China- that that was a definite because they'd told me that... He said that on TV! I will never forgive them for that)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good piece on Gates from Robert Kennedy Jr. I literally love this man. Summary article below that as his is v long.

1612806359396.png

1612806379695.png

1612806424281.png

• Heart

I think, here in Ireland anyway, the Pandemic Unemployment Payment being 203-350 Euro per week, depending on what you earned before, is stopping people from rising up. It's when that stops that people will get out on the streets and protest.
That's if it stops and doesn't just merge into Universal Basic Income, of course. Which you won't be able to receive unless you can prove you've had the vaccine!
Sorry for being negative, there's just some days that I feel completely trapped and can't see how we're going to emerge from all this!
Yes, the Americans are a different kettle of fish. I was watching the Super Bowl and the stadium looked packed. I was on the phone to my aunt in Connecticut, the other week, and she said everything is open, with social distancing and all that, but still.
Talking about the US, did anyone see the documentary on Sky about how Bush stole the Election from Gore? It's called 537 Votes.
Plus, I don't know what you all think of Alex Jones? I enjoy listening to his shows and I'm always glued around US Election time. Here's a documentary re Biden and the steal of this last Election: https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...te-proof-documentary-exposing-election-theft/
I haven't watched it myself yet, I will later.

Jeeeze 😭

I mean amongst all this madness SURELY if we all were terrified of a deadly disease there would be no need for any of this.. We'd be begging for the solution

The fear that has been instilled from the start has been continously thrust upon us. We shouldn't be afraid because of what they tell us. We should be afraid by what we see. And from where I'm standing I'm more afraid of those fuckers in charge then I am of the virus

(and that's NOT taking away from people who have been poorly etc.. I have numerous aunts and uncles who've come through it. I've been fortunate to not lose any family through this... For saying I was PETRIFIED last Jan / Feb - way before people believed me about what I was seeing China- that that was a definite because they'd told me that... He said that on TV! I will never forgive them for that)
I was thinking about discarded masks the other day, how they're left to just blow around the streets. Surely, if the virus was so dangerous, the Councils would be providing special hazard type bins for us to dispose of used masks?
And there'd be massive fines for throwing them on the ground? In Ireland there's a 150 Euro fine for dog poo but not for these masks full of virus and germs!
I've never understood it 🤔
Just to add, I'm not a Covid denier, one of my family had it back last April and it was like a bad flu, for about a week, he has fully recovered, thank God.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeeeze 😭

Can I work for you then 😂

I agree entirely, if we had Ebola or something as equally scary over here then we'd be jumping on people to get the vaccine. A year on and we realise that the risks are there, but are relatively low.
Healthy people die of the flu every single year, because that's how the body works. Sometimes, someone's bodys immunity just doesn't like a virus and attacks itself and they sadly die.
Does that mean we're forced into vaccine? No
We're we all forced into the flu vaccine in 2018 after over 50,000 excess winter (purely winter) deaths? No
If we'd counted 'died from' and not 'with' covid then this would all be very different

Did anyone watch the briefing?
I actually found this one quite scary. The tone has changed from them I think.
You have Hancock saying that they are building on shore uk capacity for MRNA vaccines securely in the UK, for this virus, and then... for anything that might happen again.
My first thought was that in the future will we have a quarantine in that each country will be solely responsible for themselves. Something so bad that we have to secure this now.
Maybe my mind is running riot, but like I say the tone had changed and then we get that information

• Wow
Absolutely brilliant video by Dr.Vernon Coleman on the Vaccine and Informed consent.

@chanandlerbong - Did you ever see the series on Bill Gates by James Corbett of the Corbett Report? It’s a 4 part expose, and definitely one of the best I’ve seen.
Just incase anyone is curious...

The video about Gates wasn’t loading, so here’s the new link.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Christ

Also where is the logic. The government told me I should act as if I have COVID, even reducing exercise because someone running in the park is highly likely to be infected. So why are council workers not acting like they have it and bringing the black death to my doorstep? Rude

Tradesmen shouldn't be allowed to work but the government are allowed to go door to door harassing people with tests and grilling them as to why they've decided against the vaccine? Make it make sense pls

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I also don’t understand where all these hazardous material bins are for the masks - I really do hate seeing them discarded on the floor! Plus all the plastic disposable cutlery and packaging that businesses have turned to (in the UK last summer when I was there anyway), rather than using actual plates which surely would be thoroughly cleaned in a dishwasher anyway. Never mind the environment though, at least we’ll all be safe from Covid 😅

I read ‘a postcard from Cape Town’ on the lockdown sceptics site last week which I thought was interesting, the people there know that their government is corrupt and incompetent already, hence their failed attempt at lockdown.
I agree with other posters that it comes down to money with regards to people having had enough - once furlough and some of the insolvency measures end that could be the trigger.

One thing that I haven’t seen publicised much is the return of crown preference payments, which was reintroduced in Dec 2020. Basically HMRC are now the preferential creditors for any failed business, behind employees, so good luck to any suppliers in the queue behind them for getting their money back. It means that businesses will be a lot less agile, and many companies will go into liquidation rather than voluntary insolvency as a result, so viable businesses won’t be saved. It’s estimated that around £1bn will be removed from the economy, but HMRC will raise £185m during the first financial year of this. Not a conspiracy, but actual law now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Christ

Also where is the logic. The government told me I should act as if I have COVID, even reducing exercise because someone running in the park is highly likely to be infected. So why are council workers not acting like they have it and bringing the black death to my doorstep? Rude

Tradesmen shouldn't be allowed to work but the government are allowed to go door to door harassing people with tests and grilling them as to why they've decided against the vaccine? Make it make sense pls
That's exactly why I wouldn't consent to door to door testing. How can it be lethal for me to meet a mate or two for a coffee, but its ok for some random stranger who I have no idea has been trained in proper infection control, or be infectious perform a test on me on my doorstep.
I'm sure someone else compliant would say that meeting mate isn't essential, but having a test is - although that still makes no logical sense in my head
I also don’t understand where all these hazardous material bins are for the masks - I really do hate seeing them discarded on the floor! Plus all the plastic disposable cutlery and packaging that businesses have turned to (in the UK last summer when I was there anyway), rather than using actual plates which surely would be thoroughly cleaned in a dishwasher anyway. Never mind the environment though, at least we’ll all be safe from Covid 😅

I read ‘a postcard from Cape Town’ on the lockdown sceptics site last week which I thought was interesting, the people there know that their government is corrupt and incompetent already, hence their failed attempt at lockdown.
I agree with other posters that it comes down to money with regards to people having had enough - once furlough and some of the insolvency measures end that could be the trigger.

One thing that I haven’t seen publicised much is the return of crown preference payments, which was reintroduced in Dec 2020. Basically HMRC are now the preferential creditors for any failed business, behind employees, so good luck to any suppliers in the queue behind them for getting their money back. It means that businesses will be a lot less agile, and many companies will go into liquidation rather than voluntary insolvency as a result, so viable businesses won’t be saved. It’s estimated that around £1bn will be removed from the economy, but HMRC will raise £185m during the first financial year of this. Not a conspiracy, but actual law now.
Reading that about hunger and distrust of the government, I wonder if that's why BAME communities are refusing the vaccine and more likely to break the rules, as has been reportedby the media.
If they have family over there, or have just emigrated over here then it will be ingrained into them I guess.
I don't mean that disrespectfully, so I'm happy for anyone in that community to correct me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.