Have you ever known someone who went missing or was murdered?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve seen this thread on Reddit and thought we could have our own here if anyone would like to share a story
A relative of mine was killed, the guy who was responsible got charged with manslaughter. An incident outside a nightclub with a bouncer and ended up dying of head injuries as a result.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
A relative of mine was killed, the guy who was responsible got charged with manslaughter. An incident outside a nightclub with a bouncer and ended up dying of head injuries as a result.
That’s really sad I’m sorry to hear that ❤
A few lads I went to school with have been involved in something like that 2 of them with one punch killed someone , a drunk argument that got out of hand none of them even knew each other before the fight it’s just terrible I hate people who get angry when they drink it’s the main reason I don’t go out clubbing anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That’s really sad I’m sorry to hear that ❤
A few lads I went to school with have been involved in something like that 2 of them with one punch killed someone , a drunk argument that got out of hand none of them even knew each other before the fight it’s just terrible I hate people who get angry when they drink it’s the main reason I don’t go out clubbing anymore
So awful :(..drink can really change people for the worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Mitchell Quy who chopped up his wife Lindsay in the bath aided by his brother lived two doors from my Mum and Dad. He had all the neighbours feeling sorry for him as they all fell for his story that Lindsay had gone off and left him with the two kids. When everyone found out what he’d done with her body and that it had happened probably while they were all sat watching telly one night, they were horrified. It made my Mum I’ll for a while she was so upset. Evil sod. Never told her parents where her head was after other body parts were found around the area.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Mitchell Quy who chopped up his wife Lindsay in the bath aided by his brother lived two doors from my Mum and Dad. He had all the neighbours feeling sorry for him as they all fell for his story that Lindsay had gone off and left him with the two kids. When everyone found out what he’d done with her body and that it had happened probably while they were all sat watching telly one night, they were horrified. It made my Mum I’ll for a while she was so upset. Evil sod. Never told her parents where her head was after other body parts were found around the area.
I watched the documentary, he’s a vile person I think I watched it a few time’s I couldn’t believe his pure audacity, your poor mum ! I hope he is never released I think killers who especially deny the family of a burial by not letting them know where the body is are another type of evil and should never be released no killer of that manner should for that matter

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Meredith Kercher was one of my daughters' best friend at school. I still have photos of her at birthday parties in albums here and have never got over the vile press accounts of what happened to her and the subsequent descriptions of Amanda Knox.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I know of someone who just left his house 5/6 years ago never to be seen again. Intentional but do wonder what happened to him. The police won’t help his family as he left of his own free will

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
A lady opposite my mums house was killed by her boyfriend and wrapped up in the curtains that were up in her living room. Was so weird we spoke about how we hadn't seen her for a while and next min she had been found in the drain. She was lovely aswell and only about 30 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This was in the 90s but a boy in my sister’s class was murdered by his brother (their mum too :() Such a sad case. He was a lovely boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The sister of a girl I hung about with as a kid was murdered by her husband, he tried to strangle the kids but they survived.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In my primary school there was a set of 4 siblings in varying years who were being brought up by their grandmother as their father had chopped their mums head off.

And a lad whom I had grown up with was kicked to death by bouncers when he was a teenager.

Also used to date a lad who I later found out his brother was in jail for murdering and dumping a the body of a man in a local canal in the town I moved to, he was a young teenager when he did it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Someone at my school was rumoured to have been murdered by her husband, but he was forensically aware and made it look like suicide.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12