Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is re liking him, I swear when I watch most trials the defendants are likeable and charismatic (Bundy anyone?) but ugh yes this is one where I just wish we could find out what happened.

I bet there is a big long Reddit all about it with tons of theories, may have a nose šŸ‘€ wonder if there is an unsolved mysteries thread here? Would love to chat about other ones like this (Jon Benet for example) where thereā€™s so many theories!
I still think that Jonbenet Ramsay was murdered by her brother Burke. There is a video of Burke being interviewed by Dr.Phill, and itā€™s one of the creepiest things Iā€™ve ever seen. He just sits there smiling all the way through...Even the ā€œransom noteā€ was written on a note pad that was in the Ramsay kitchen!! There are so many discrepancies in this case. For instance, the family said that they had spent the day at their friends house, and that Jonbenet had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, so the parents said they put her straight to bed without waking her up. Then, the story changed, to Jonbenet being in the kitchen before going to bed, and the mother had made Burke his ā€œfavourite dessertā€ of pineapple chunks in milk (!!) and apparently, Jonbenet had come in the kitchen and helped herself to Burkeā€™s pineapple, and a huge argument happened between Burke & Jonbenet.. The ransom note was VERY odd, written on the note pad from the Ramsay kitchen. The note was also very long, and the money that the ā€œkidnappersā€ had asked for, was EXACTLY the same amount, to the last dime, of the Fatherā€™s End of year bonus cheque!!!! And why did the mother phone the police saying that Jonbenet had been kidnapped, BEFORE she saw the ransom note??
The whole thing is just really disturbing, and, I still think it was Burke...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The thing is re liking him, I swear when I watch most trials the defendants are likeable and charismatic (Bundy anyone?) but ugh yes this is one where I just wish we could find out what happened.

I bet there is a big long Reddit all about it with tons of theories, may have a nose šŸ‘€ wonder if there is an unsolved mysteries thread here? Would love to chat about other ones like this (Jon Benet for example) where thereā€™s so many theories!
The Jon Bennet Ramsey story has always fascinated me. I'm dying to watch the new documentary on discovery+ but I don't have that šŸ˜­

Reactions: 2
That's exactly what I said when we watched it! The older boy and girl are identical!
I totally think he did it, there were far too many coincidences for him not to be guilty

Did I miss something with this? I didn't think they'd started vaccinating young people with disabilities
To the best of my knowledge they have in care settings. But I know this for personal reasons, not something I have picked DuPont in the media,. Is he in care or at home? because I thought she recently put him into a care facility.

yeah I hear you, I am totally surprised no one in the lives of these people have ever thought to check it out. Or the cops. Itā€™s an uncanny resemblance.

I think Harvey was considered to be ā€œHigh Riskā€ because of his weight and other disabilities, thatā€™s why he was vaccinated. Also, at 18, he would be classed as an adult. Poor Harvey...

Is there a good documentary to watch about this case?
Yes, the best one that I saw was by Kendall Rae, Iā€™ll post it here..

Hereā€™s the Kendall Rae documentary...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To the best of my knowledge they have in care settings. But I know this for personal reasons, not something I have picked DuPont in the media,. Is he in care or at home? because I thought she recently put him into a care facility.

yeah I hear you, I am totally surprised no one in the lives of these people have ever thought to check it out. Or the cops. Itā€™s an uncanny resemblance.
Its so obvious they're related! I wish we'd heard more from the prosecution. It wasn't until near the end that more was said. The film was totally biased to his innocence

Last I heard she was looking at residential colleges for him, but hadn't picked one. On loose women the other day she said that he was living in an annex on her property to teach him independence. That's why I was surprised he'd had it, unless he's due to go into a care setting soon and they insist on the jab šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
This is the creepy video of Burke Ramsay on Dr.Phil. 11 million people have watched this!! (It came out 4years ago)

• Sad
I still think that Jonbenet Ramsay was murdered by her brother Burke. There is a video of Burke being interviewed by Dr.Phill, and itā€™s one of the creepiest things Iā€™ve ever seen. He just sits there smiling all the way through...Even the ā€œransom noteā€ was written on a note pad that was in the Ramsay kitchen!! There are so many discrepancies in this case. For instance, the family said that they had spent the day at their friends house, and that Jonbenet had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, so the parents said they put her straight to bed without waking her up. Then, the story changed, to Jonbenet being in the kitchen before going to bed, and the mother had made Burke his ā€œfavourite dessertā€ of pineapple chunks in milk (!!) and apparently, Jonbenet had come in the kitchen and helped herself to Burkeā€™s pineapple, and a huge argument happened between Burke & Jonbenet.. The ransom note was VERY odd, written on the note pad from the Ramsay kitchen. The note was also very long, and the money that the ā€œkidnappersā€ had asked for, was EXACTLY the same amount, to the last dime, of the Fatherā€™s End of year bonus cheque!!!! And why did the mother phone the police saying that Jonbenet had been kidnapped, BEFORE she saw the ransom note??
The whole thing is just really disturbing, and, I still think it was Burke...
I really think it was her brother too to be honest, but by accident. I canā€™t see who else her parents would want to defend for hurting her? I know thereā€™s lots of stuff about her parents allowing people to sexually abuse Jon Benet though too šŸ˜ž no idea how true it is.

Is there a good documentary to watch about this case?
Thereā€™s quite a few podcasts out there and YouTube videos!

• Heart
  • Sad
Kendal Rae is so addictive to watch!
Sheā€™s brilliant!! Iā€™ve totally binged on her videos recently, the one that really got to me was the case about the ā€œWest Memphis Threeā€... Itā€™s really shocking..

I wasnā€™t about yesterday, but are we now back to real conspiracies?!! šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s brilliant!! Iā€™ve totally binged on her videos recently, the one that really got to me was the case about the ā€œWest Memphis Threeā€... Itā€™s really shocking..

I wasnā€™t about yesterday, but are we now back to real conspiracies?!! šŸ˜
West Memphis Three was unbelievable. Thereā€™s a good documentary that used to be on Netflix about it all. There are so many wrongful convictions in the US, itā€™s hard to trust their justice system at all.

• Heart
West Memphis Three was unbelievable. Thereā€™s a good documentary that used to be on Netflix about it all. There are so many wrongful convictions in the US, itā€™s hard to trust their justice system at all.
Well...If anyoneā€™s interested, hereā€™s the West Memphis Three video by Kendall Rae (itā€™s probably the best one Iā€™ve seen on the case). It certainly is extremely creepy and shocking..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well...If anyoneā€™s interested, hereā€™s the West Memphis Three video by Kendall Rae (itā€™s probably the best one Iā€™ve seen on the case). It certainly is extremely creepy and shocking..

Thanks for putting this up DD. Iā€™ll give it a watch later.

• Heart
If you guys like Kendall Rae, I would also recommend Eleanor Neale on YouTube, she covers lots of UK cases, sorry not really conspiracy based but as we are discussing true crime šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you guys like Kendall Rae, I would also recommend Eleanor Neale on YouTube, she covers lots of UK cases, sorry not really conspiracy based but as we are discussing true crime šŸ˜Š
I love Eleanor!! I know that she has collaborated with Kendall Rae in the past as well. Both ladies go the extra mile in their investigations, and Iā€™d love to see a Netflix series with both of them looking into unsolved crime and conspiracy theories!!

• Heart

Oh you've done it now. I've not watched her in a while, but thats now me not doing anything later šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Has anyone listened to the Caliphate podcast?

I am late to the bandwagon and not listened to all the eps yet but there is a disclaimer at the beginning that the guy they interview is thought to be a fraud etc, was never really in ISIS.

Iā€™ve not googled it as I donā€™t want to spoil anything but I am just not sure I believe that? He has so much insider info when heā€™s talking about it, he seems really legit. I wondered if his arrest could be some sort of cover up to delegitimise some of his claims?

Could be totally off base though as I havenā€™t read enough about it, also how I heard about Caliphate was another podcast saying he has been called a fraud and said ā€˜whether you believe that or not is up to youā€™ which sort of planted it in my mind I spose.

• Wow
I've just looked this up as I'd never heard of this case and I've been in tears. Reading things like this is awful as it is but as I have a young son it really hit home and just breaks my hurt thinking someone could do things like this šŸ˜­

e

• Wow
@chanandlerbong Please don't apologise for your 'rants!' I love reading them and your articulate manner.
Thanks for posting them šŸ‘
I'm so glad to hear from real people on here. I'm from a horsey family, it's great what you're doing. I don't have any now

Really appreciate your rants, please continue! If you can reach just one person and make them stop and question things you will have made a huge difference. I hate the idea of people having this vaccine x
Aw thank you guys šŸ„° was worried every time a notification from me popped up everyone thinks "oh god here she goes again" šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

Just a conspiracy though guys!!!

Also this article is completely bizarre. "The government are against universal passports on civil liberties grounds" but a targeted scheme can allow the vaccinated to "carry out daily tasks" as if everyone doesn't need to 'carry out daily tasks'? So confirming that it will be required for a return to 'more of a normal' (nice caveat there) life and to participate in society whilst also trying to refute that they're discriminatory? Comments are heartening though

1612791238944.png

1612791650833.png

1612791727087.png

1612791687181.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Aw thank you guys šŸ„° was worried every time a notification from me popped up everyone thinks "oh god here she goes again" šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

Just a conspiracy though guys!!!

Also this article is completely bizarre. "The government are against universal passports on civil liberties grounds" but a targeted scheme can allow the vaccinated to "carry out daily tasks" as if everyone doesn't need to 'carry out daily tasks'? So confirming that it will be required for a return to 'more of a normal' (nice caveat there) life and to participate in society whilst also trying to refute that they're discriminatory? Comments are heartening though

View attachment 425256

View attachment 425265
View attachment 425271
View attachment 425268
This is what I tried saying over on the covid thread, I even posted a link to what Denmark and other countries have planned.
People are hearing the word passport and thinking holiday, but the key is listening to what they're saying as it's very carefully worded as proven in that article.
There's also nothing stopping businesses implementing these measures off their own back. The government won't tell them not too because businesses will have done their job for them.. It could be mandated against but it won't be and instead the government will say that its up to them what they do and its nothing to do with them.
Same goes for your employer insisting you have the jab, employment law seems to cover that but only vaguely. The government are saying its not compulsory to have, but in the next breath saying its up to employers what they ask.
Its essentially leading the country by the back door

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.