Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone needs cheering up, please watch this video!! The dog is called Walter Geoffrey, and he’s a French Bulldog (like my 2). And yes, this is really what he sounds like 😂

The conspiracy is how the hell does he do this???
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone needs cheering up, please watch this video!! The dog is called Walter Geoffrey, and he’s a French Bulldog (like my 2). And yes, this is really what he sounds like 😂

The conspiracy is how the hell does he do this???
🤣🤣🤣
@DreamDolly we’re looking at getting a frenchie as our next dog! Not to derail the thread but how do you find them? Anything we should know about them?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@DreamDolly we’re looking at getting a frenchie as our next dog! Not to derail the thread but how do you find them? Anything we should know about them?
They are THE best dogs!! My first one, I had for over 13years, she died last year and I thought I’d go mad with grief. Now I have my 2 pups, they are a brother and sister, he looks like Walter Geoffrey!! And she is a dainty, really tiny little girl, who is a platinum with beige paws (and eyebrows!!). They are such funny dogs, all they want are cuddles!!
I got them from the same breeder where my first one came from. The only thing I’d say, is they do have sensitive tummies, and can be quite lazy, so you have to watch their weight. They sometimes have trouble with their breathing, this is because they are a flat nose breed, but vets can perform surgery on their trachea which helps. I’ve got 5 horses, the dogs plus a cat, so I’m a massive animal lover anyway!! Just make sure you get a reputable breeder (try and go through the Kennel Club) as there are sadly, far too many puppy farmers around. And get pet insurance!! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are THE best dogs!! My first one, I had for over 13years, she died last year and I thought I’d go mad with grief. Now I have my 2 pups, they are a brother and sister, he looks like Walter Geoffrey!! And she is a dainty, really tiny little girl, who is a platinum with beige paws (and eyebrows!!). They are such funny dogs, all they want are cuddles!!
I got them from the same breeder where my first one came from. The only thing I’d say, is they do have sensitive tummies, and can be quite lazy, so you have to watch their weight. They sometimes have trouble with their breathing, this is because they are a flat nose breed, but vets can perform surgery on their trachea which helps. I’ve got 5 horses, the dogs plus a cat, so I’m a massive animal lover anyway!! Just make sure you get a reputable breeder (try and go through the Kennel Club) as there are sadly, far too many puppy farmers around. And get pet insurance!! 👍
I don't know why but I get the feeling you are in or have been in quite famous circles.. #conspiracy 😂 in any case sounds absolutely lovely having all those animals around ❤

• Haha
I don't know why but I get the feeling you are in or have been in quite famous circles.. #conspiracy 😂 in any case sounds absolutely lovely having all those animals around ❤
Ssssh, dont give the game away!! I’m incognito on here 😎 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahh so glad to hear that they’re great dogs! I’m a massive animal lover too. We have a bullmastiff currently but were told last month he has incurable cancer and hasn’t got long left 😢. Spoiling him rotten the last few weeks. I don’t want to leave it too long before we get our next dog as I’ve never lived without a dog in the house and it’s such a depressing time to not have a dog. I’ve contacted a frenchie breeder who has a litter due next week. She said that the mum has a BOAS of 0 which is the best I think and has a bronze health certificate. Anyway I just wanted to get your take on them as I haven’t had this breed before. We’ve mainly had giant breeds but we need something smaller now with two small children. Walking a 10 stone bullmastiff with little children has been interesting to say the least 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh so glad to hear that they’re great dogs! I’m a massive animal lover too. We have a bullmastiff currently but were told last month he has incurable cancer and hasn’t got long left 😢. Spoiling him rotten the last few weeks. I don’t want to leave it too long before we get our next dog as I’ve never lived without a dog in the house and it’s such a depressing time to not have a dog. I’ve contacted a frenchie breeder who has a litter due next week. She said that the mum has a BOAS of 0 which is the best I think and has a bronze health certificate. Anyway I just wanted to get your take on them as I haven’t had this breed before. We’ve mainly had giant breeds but we need something smaller now with two small children. Walking a 10 stone bullmastiff with little children has been interesting to say the least 😂
Oh I’m so sorry to hear that your boy has cancer 😞 that’s so sad...
Good luck with your puppy though!! They are amazing little characters, and their little tails are so cute, like little piglets!! 🤗

OMG!! I’ve found another hilarious video of Walter Geoffrey singing Roxanne by the Police!! Honestly I’m howling at this (pardon the pun) 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I heard on RT News today, that the Covid vaccines have all been approved under an “Emergency Use” licence only. What that means is that if you have severe side effect which leave you incapacitated in any way, you’re fucked. There is no recourse. It’s sinister!!!
E4897AD2-AF7E-4D08-A037-96F81BDD25EF.jpeg

These same rules apply in the UK under the Emergency Use licence! Why isn’t this news everywhere, or have I been snoozing?

Look into rescues. So many people have got puppies over lockdown and realised they're hard work, so there's now thousands of poor dogs in kennels waiting for someone like you ❤ I have a rescue and it's the most rewarding thing ever!

And people said it was a conspiracy

Once one country does it, everyone else will follow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It is genuinely fascinating watching the propaganda machine in motion. Look how they're normalising this now - MPs demand restrictions gone by SUMMER. By July we would have been in lockdown for 9 MONTHS! Not including October tiers. How are people accepting this we have gone collectively insane

1612463859359.png

Look into rescues. So many people have got puppies over lockdown and realised they're hard work, so there's now thousands of poor dogs in kennels waiting for someone like you ❤ I have a rescue and it's the most rewarding thing ever!

And people said it was a conspiracy

Once one country does it, everyone else will follow
It's being considered throughout the EU

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I heard on RT News today, that the Covid vaccines have all been approved under an “Emergency Use” licence only. What that means is that if you have severe side effect which leave you incapacitated in any way, you’re fucked. There is no recourse. It’s sinister!!!
View attachment 419097

These same rules apply in the UK under the Emergency Use licence! Why isn’t this news everywhere, or have I been snoozing?
You've been snoozing! This came out when the vaccine was announced

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever heard about the conspiracy that Whitney Houston was murdered as a “blood sacrifice”?? There used to be this girl I knew who had contacts in the music industry, and she was the one who told me about it.
It’s certainly very strange that Whitney, her daughter, and her daughters boyfriend, were all found dead in exactly the same circumstances!! What are the chances of that happening?..
Also, on the day that Whitney died, she was seen with Ray J (yeah the guy from the Kim Kardashian sex tape). And Ray was allegedly buying drugs for Whitney, and was also the last person to see Whitney alive in her hotel room. But he soon got out of there before the cops arrived..
I just think there are so many unanswered questions, so, here’s a video, if anyone’s interested.

Were they fond of taking baths or something

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's being considered throughout the EU
Brexit might just be the thing for us then, although the media will test the water and we could follow. If we're the only ones not doing it then we're cut off from travel, so our time will come!
I'm on about 8 11 active threads at the minute 😂🥴

Its like actual work isn't it 😂

Hmm I heard that nob the other morning speaking about it. I really wish he'd duck off, and I'd like to think that the majority of current government will ignore him like everyone else should.
I can't see it happening though, it's what they've been gearing up for all along

• Angry
Vaccine passports were always the plan. I knew this was coming April 2020. Won't be long until it's needed to get on public transport, to get a job, to drive a car. I wonder when the 'implantable health monitor' or something similar is floated. I presume the pitch will be "so convenient! Live virus detector. Get chipped, protect the NHS, save lives." Then sometime after it will be needed to get on public transport, get a job, and drive a car too (y)

• Sad
Hmm I heard that nob the other morning speaking about it. I really wish he'd duck off, and I'd like to think that the majority of current government will ignore him like everyone else should.
I can't see it happening though, it's what they've been gearing up for all along
Another MP is calling for all care workers to have it or employers to reconsider what role they can have in looking after peoplehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-...1c03c6a18b7802e53a1918&pinned_post_type=share

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.