Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its going to happen isn't it.
I've been put under that pressure with my work, although I'm not a carer I do work with the vulnerable.
Its not fair, and in theory it can't work because nurses and frontline staff are turning it down. If they made it mandatory then it would significantly lower the staff rate, which they can't afford to happen.
I'm not a huge fan of Boris, but he is one to ignore people and I can only hope he ignores these little gobshite MP's... that said, he loves a U turn, so time will tell.
I just hope it can carry on being free choice, because if we lose that now then God only knows what we've got coming

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm curious... Has anyone tried applying for any credit recently - cards, loans etc

I only ask because me, my partner and our business all have extremely good credit scores and recently we've had some issues with suppliers and companies we work with and it all comes back to experian

One example - our fleet use fuel cards and just 2 weeks ago we were told there would be an extra charge going forward as they had been told by experien our credit score had gone down and so as a precaution these fees will apply going forward until it is bought back up

We were quite surprised as our business is extremely profitable and we've never missed any payments on anything!

This is just one example of a couple of things that have happened recently both within the business and personally and it all comes back to experian.... Its only today I'm starting to wonder what is going on behind the scenes as there's no real reason our credit should be affected... If anything it should be going up and up considering the situation!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm curious... Has anyone tried applying for any credit recently - cards, loans etc

I only ask because me, my partner and our business all have extremely good credit scores and recently we've had some issues with suppliers and companies we work with and it all comes back to experian

One example - our fleet use fuel cards and just 2 weeks ago we were told there would be an extra charge going forward as they had been told by experien our credit score had gone down and so as a precaution these fees will apply going forward until it is bought back up

We were quite surprised as our business is extremely profitable and we've never missed any payments on anything!

This is just one example of a couple of things that have happened recently both within the business and personally and it all comes back to experian.... Its only today I'm starting to wonder what is going on behind the scenes as there's no real reason our credit should be affected... If anything it should be going up and up considering the situation!
Interesting - long story short we’ve had a £6k vet bill which we’ve been fortunate enough to be able to cover from money we had from an inheritance. We didn’t want to use that money so thought we’d apply for a 0% card and pay the bill that way. My partner is a company director on a decent salary, and I’m on decent money too. We have a mortgage, no missed payments, good credit and affordability etc etc - max offered I think was 4 months at 0% 😳

I thought it was a bit weird at the time but is there more to it?

• Wow
Interesting - long story short we’ve had a £6k vet bill which we’ve been fortunate enough to be able to cover from money we had from an inheritance. We didn’t want to use that money so thought we’d apply for a 0% card and pay the bill that way. My partner is a company director on a decent salary, and I’m on decent money too. We have a mortgage, no missed payments, good credit and affordability etc etc - max offered I think was 4 months at 0% 😳

I thought it was a bit weird at the time but is there more to it?
I think there could be more.. I know a lot is happening money wise in the world what with furlough and grants etc etc but there's still money around!

I also had something similar recently where I wanted to use a loan to clear something... Last year I would have been offered the max of £25000 if I'd have needed it through my bank... This year I cannot even get £1500 and the only thing that has changed has been... All positive.. So I'm struggling a bit as to how we'd be a 'gamble' in a sense.

Needless to say we have told the fuel card people that we will no longer be using them in any case.. Its all a bit odd

That is disgraceful! Although as I've said.. My chap, me and the business all have an extremely good credit score (or at least we did apparantly!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Look into rescues. So many people have got puppies over lockdown and realised they're hard work, so there's now thousands of poor dogs in kennels waiting for someone like you ❤ I have a rescue and it's the most rewarding thing ever!

And people said it was a conspiracy

Once one country does it, everyone else will follow
Wasn’t it Denmark who decided to implement covid “digital passports”? I posted about it a few days ago, but your absolutely right, once one starts the rest will follow. Also, remember the “Operation Moonshot”? and the “Passport to Mingle” that Boris was talking about a few months ago?
Personally, I feel like the government are watching intently how the people of Denmark and Sweden react to this “vaccine passport”, and will then do the same here...

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it Denmark who decided to implement covid “digital passports”? I posted about it a few days ago, but your absolutely right, once one starts the rest will follow. Also, remember the “Operation Moonshot”? and the “Passport to Mingle” that Boris was talking about a few months ago?
Personally, I feel like the government are watching intently how the people of Denmark and Sweden react to this “vaccine passport”, and will then do the same here...
I think this is almost certain to happen. My job (sans lockdown and travel restrictions) involves a fair bit of international travel, so I can see my company pushing me to have the vaccine.

I’m not an anti vaxxer by any stretch but I am SO sceptical of this one and really do not want to have it, particularly as the drug companies are basically exempt from all liability!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I heard on RT News today, that the Covid vaccines have all been approved under an “Emergency Use” licence only. What that means is that if you have severe side effect which leave you incapacitated in any way, you’re fucked. There is no recourse. It’s sinister!!!
View attachment 419097

These same rules apply in the UK under the Emergency Use licence! Why isn’t this news everywhere, or have I been snoozing?
Have you really only just heard about this??
They have been granted legal indemnity with the vaccines, same as in the US.

Were they fond of taking baths or something
You are awful!! (But I still love you) !!!! 😉

I call bullshit on this. Britain doesn’t have a written constitution that lists our inalienable rights. There is no written documents that state we have freedoms except for the Magna Carta and there’s little in there to benefit the peasants. Our government can move any goalpost at any time to change the narrative. For the “little guy”, to prove the points she talks about would cost a fortune in legal fees. We have no freedoms anymore and the trouble with Britain is we do what we’re told, as evidenced by the tit storm we find ourselves in today.

Sorry @DreamDolly this is not having a go at you, but it’s becoming increasingly clear to me that we are just ants under the foot of a few at the top, ready to squish us when we no longer serve a purpose. To believe our Government works for our benefit is delusional. It will only work for us once Britains, en masse, rise up and show force, otherwise we will all suffer the consequences. I also believe the die has been cast and time is running out.
I think she’s telling the truth, as there’s absolutely no reason for her to lie..🤷‍♀️
I think she said that this had happened when she was flying back to Ireland, as she did mention something about “coming home”...
I actually think Prof Dolores Cahill is brilliant, apparently she’s been getting dragged lately because of her “views”, but she never gets invited to debate anything, what are they scared of????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Brexit might just be the thing for us then, although the media will test the water and we could follow. If we're the only ones not doing it then we're cut off from travel, so our time will come!

Its like actual work isn't it 😂
Illuminati sacrifices and Hollywood deaths are my favourite type if conspiracy theories. Sorry to be morbid. I was always interested in celebrity and find the symbolism and coincidences involved fascinating. The bath tub is used ALOT in celebrity symbolism, I think the main suggestion is it symbolises a rebirth into the illuminati/satanism as it mocks the Christian baptism and mocking of water being purifying. Theres loads of imagery in music videos of blood baths or diamond filled baths too. The diamond ones are supposed to symbolise the moving up in the ranks of priestess/Princess type thing. There was a lady on YouTube a few years ago called Mary40 and she was amazing at decoding it all her videos used print outs and were very low tech but she was really great at picking apart current videos and celebs at the time. She ended up quitting due to trolls I think which was a shame.

I watched the Whitney autopsy programme and it was theorised that she was high as duck on crack, rand the bath with just hot water so it was boiling. Got in not realising and then in shock bumped her head on the overhead shower, knocking her out into boiling water. I get that as a plausible explanation but there was LOADS of symbolism around it suggesting to me it was planned. Wasn't the grammies going on downstairs and her ex manager was getting some big award? Also its always said that up and coming popstars getting involved in the illuminati have to replace someone who is chosen to be sacrificed. There is usually a link somewhere to suggest who took over, I think I've heard ariana mentioned as the one who took Whitneys place 🤔

Sorry quoted wrong poster!

• Sad
  • Wow

I think she’s telling the truth, as there’s absolutely no reason for her to lie..🤷‍♀️
I think she said that this had happened when she was flying back to Ireland, as she did mention something about “coming home”...
I actually think Prof Dolores Cahill is brilliant, apparently she’s been getting dragged lately because of her “views”, but she never gets invited to debate anything, what are they scared of????
No, hadn’t heard about the “Emergency Use”. Quite honestly I’ve not paid any attention to Covid, not followed any rules, have been renovating a house with tradesmen in and out for months. Have my daughter and her boyfriend over regularly and would have friends over if they weren’t so brainwashed. The government can do one as far as my life goes. If people want to stay safe, bottom line, don’t come to my house.

I was so embroiled in the tit storm in the USA, American husband, that any other news was on a back burner, so that shocked me today. If it was mentioned at the time, why aren’t the media still mentioning it, up in arms that the population are basically just guinea pigs?

Dolores Cahill, I agree, is great. I’d just like to see anyone else get away with quoting constitutional rights at the airport 😂😂 We basically have none. This will become more evident as time passes and we’re forced into taking intravenous toxins against out will. If she doesn’t have a Covid passport, constitutional right or not, she won’t be travelling anywhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Illuminati sacrifices and Hollywood deaths are my favourite type if conspiracy theories. Sorry to be morbid. I was always interested in celebrity and find the symbolism and coincidences involved fascinating. The bath tub is used ALOT in celebrity symbolism, I think the main suggestion is it symbolises a rebirth into the illuminati/satanism as it mocks the Christian baptism and mocking of water being purifying. Theres loads of imagery in music videos of blood baths or diamond filled baths too. The diamond ones are supposed to symbolise the moving up in the ranks of priestess/Princess type thing. There was a lady on YouTube a few years ago called Mary40 and she was amazing at decoding it all her videos used print outs and were very low tech but she was really great at picking apart current videos and celebs at the time. She ended up quitting due to trolls I think which was a shame.

I watched the Whitney autopsy programme and it was theorised that she was high as duck on crack, rand the bath with just hot water so it was boiling. Got in not realising and then in shock bumped her head on the overhead shower, knocking her out into boiling water. I get that as a plausible explanation but there was LOADS of symbolism around it suggesting to me it was planned. Wasn't the grammies going on downstairs and her ex manager was getting some big award? Also its always said that up and coming popstars getting involved in the illuminati have to replace someone who is chosen to be sacrificed. There is usually a link somewhere to suggest who took over, I think I've heard ariana mentioned as the one who took Whitneys place 🤔

That was a great synopsis!! However, I do think in Whitney’s case, that foul play happened. In my post, I mentioned the secret note that Whitney gave to Brandy, and that happened while Brandy and Clive Davies were being interviewed. Brandy has never said what was in the note, and as I previously said, Brandy is Ray J’s sister, and Ray J was getting drugs for Whitney (and himself) the day before Whitney died.
Even the way her daughter died in exactly the same circumstances is extremely creepy and what are the odds of that happening anyway?? Also, Bobbi-Kristina’s boyfriend Nick also died in similar circumstances!! So I definitely think that Whitney was murdered, there’s just too many things that can’t be explained, and the fact that Clive Davies who was the man that “discovered” Whitney, and had known her since she was a teenager, asked the police and paramedics NOT to move her body until after his event had finished!! That in itself is a massive red flag as her body was left for 7 hours before Clive allowed the paramedics to take her!! That should never had happened, and does make me wonder if Clive Davies knew what was going to happen, and also shows how powerful he was, as usually paramedics and police would have ignored him!! It’s all extremely creepy, and IMO she was murdered and so was her daughter!!

• Wow

I find it odd they were both found in water ,is that something you do when you're out of your face " have a bath" ? Whitney face down in a foot of water ,how do they know she wasn't held under she was always so " out of it" it wouldn't have taken much to hold her under and the water would've got rid of any dna on her body .

• Heart

Fascinating and scary and quite believable! I also saw somewhere about water / rain too.. Like Rhiannas 'Umbrella' repeating raining raining and asking the devil to 'come into me' - doesn't it also rain diamonds? I've not watched the video in a long time... There are so many videos now I think about it :eek:

I am trying to limit watching / listening to mainstream videos in general as I've noticed a lot of things off like this such as with Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Arianna, soooo many others.... I am beginning to think so much of it is just a form of brainwashing / programming etc

On a similar / differing note - I follow freelee on Instagram (only recently... I follow a lot of fruit loving / off grid living accounts currently!) and her latest post really got me thinking too...

(not sure why the end cut off but you get the jist!)

The last pic is explaining the first in case you get confused :)

Screenshot_20210204_234935.jpg
Screenshot_20210204_234951.jpg
Screenshot_20210204_235015.jpg

Didn't realise I'd missed so much off the end so have added the rest

Screenshot_20210204_235647.jpg

OK I didnt miss much off the end :)

I don't even want to write these things but the part where she mentions "in 2021 people are writing.... " I'm seeing A LOT of this and a lot all over this forum too (not this thread but others

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Its going to happen isn't it.
I've been put under that pressure with my work, although I'm not a carer I do work with the vulnerable.
Its not fair, and in theory it can't work because nurses and frontline staff are turning it down. If they made it mandatory then it would significantly lower the staff rate, which they can't afford to happen.
I'm not a huge fan of Boris, but he is one to ignore people and I can only hope he ignores these little gobshite MP's... that said, he loves a U turn, so time will tell.
I just hope it can carry on being free choice, because if we lose that now then God only knows what we've got coming
Not being a stalker 🙈 I had a browse on the Captain Tom Moore thread.... So did the papers originally include him in having the vaccine and then removed his name after he passed away? (and now all I see on the Internet headlines are reasons why he didn't have the vaccine) 🤔👀👀

If anyone isn't over on that thread there's some interesting things coming out in the last few pages about companies etc

• Wow
Not being a stalker 🙈 I had a browse on the Captain Tom Moore thread.... So did the papers originally include him in having the vaccine and then removed his name after he passed away? (and now all I see on the Internet headlines are reasons why he didn't have the vaccine) 🤔👀👀

If anyone isn't over on that thread there's some interesting things coming out in the last few pages about companies etc
Yep! There's also a Sky piece that has been taken down where they announced he's had the jab. I'll see if I can find it again, but if I do it will have to be attached as a screen recording.
Janet Street - Porter has come out and said that she stands by her article and she wasn't mistaken.

The company the family own is huge!! If anyone wants a look here then it's Maytrix Change Management. There's a website, Facebook page and its obviously on Companies House, and way far behind it the accounts. You'll see that they tapped in really quick to the virus and almost seemed prepared for Covid

Here's the Sky news clip

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep! There's also a Sky piece that has been taken down where they announced he's had the jab. I'll see if I can find it again, but if I do it will have to be attached as a screen recording.
Janet Street - Porter has come out and said that she stands by her article and she wasn't mistaken.

The company the family own is huge!! If anyone wants a look here then it's Maytrix Change Management. There's a website, Facebook page and its obviously on Companies House, and way far behind it the accounts. You'll see that they tapped in really quick to the virus and almost seemed prepared for Covid

Here's the Sky news clip
I reckon captain Tom is probably a Freemason, wouldn't surprise me anyway if he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I saw about him having the vaccine too! It seems like he could be the gateway conspiracy for many 😂 I need to take a look. Tbf I’ve completely ignored all things Captain Moore because I found the whole donating to the NHS thing absolute insanity - why am I being asked to donate to something I pay for each month?

Got tagged in the 5K thing and donated to a woman’s refuge instead. And don’t get me started on NHS discounts, donated meals, it’s all a farce. Giving free meals to someone on full pay..? They have a secure job, 5m don’t. Many have worked throughout and not received any perks or recognition. In fact the tradesmen who are just trying to earn a living and feed their children are told that they’re super spreaders, not essential and keeping the lockdown going!

This worship the NHS propaganda has got some thinking they are the second coming of Jesus, even in non-clinical roles. Then seeing doctors and nurses have become emboldened to post selfies detailing holding the hand of someone’s nan or grandad as they die alone for clout and comments of adoration is absolutely grotesque and surely against some sort of patient privacy law

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I agree Whitney and bobbie and (who was the 3rd one? Bobbie again? The man) were definitely sacrificed. Maybe something to do with the kardashians through the ray j connection? Or through Clive Davis and record company? A double or triple sacrifice would be seen as much more powerful than just Whitney. Also maybe the others knew something so had be got rid of too?

What do u all think about false deaths /sacrifices? Like Michele Jackson and joan rivers? They were both seen after their deaths. Michael Jackson as a man can't remember his name now who suffered lots of burns and Joan was seen with a man she was close to when alive going to an event I think. Or someone who looked just like her was ?! I think these do happen but I think Whitney actually died. I think both types of sacrifices happen. Maybe with the ones that go on to live with a new identity we aren't told much detail about the death, like Joan and Michael both had medical type deaths with drs present. David Bowie was another possible one I thought and epstein I am certain of. He had enough money and power to buy his way out to a new life or maybe they are made to so they don't drop more people in it.

This is an unpopular opinion but I never liked the captain Tom story. Stank of freemason/psyop to me, didn't his daughter make loads of money through traffic to the donating page. Something just screamed set up to me straight away. His age,his past, the media coverage worshipping him. Dont like it at all and hate how brainwashed people are by the idea of a sweet old man we should all worship.

Reactions: 10
"The tin foil hat brigade are outgoing themselves now. Latest "theory" is that Captain Tom didn't die of covid. No, he has in fact been killed by the vaccine. Apparently he did get the jab and the media did report it but since his death all mention of it has been hidden by the main stream media.."

I mean... Literally sharing newspaper articles and a sky TV clip saying he had the vaccine.. No one here has said the vaccine killed him 🤔... Some people like to stir the pot 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.