Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about that. Isn’t it buying into the “write off all debt” scenario. You no longer actually own your business but they allow you to keep it on. It’s kind of like equity release. They are never going to give people that amount of money for nothing. It ties into the September 21 plan ...
View attachment 417429
Yes you’re very right. I was seeing it as more compensation for a mis-sold loan as opposed to a bail out because it absolutely fits the criteria. They were taken out on the basis of “three weeks to flatten the curve” and those businesses are still by law unable to trade a year later. Surely there is a legal element to that re being fully informed. But then again human rights are irrelevant at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Here’s an interesting read. Did anyone know about the person who died during the Oxford AstraZeneca human trials? Apparently, the person who died was a very healthy 28yr old, but during the trials he was injected with Meningitis!!!! Sorry, but I always thought that during human trials, some people are injected with a “placebo”, while others get the vaccine!! This all happened late last year, but it’s the first time I’ve heard about meningitis being used a “Placebo”?????

It was the meningitis vaccine that was the placebo, he wasn’t infected with meningitis as part of the control group.

It was the meningitis vaccine that was the placebo, he wasn’t infected with meningitis as part of the control group.
Yes, he was injected with meningitis during the trial, and that was his “placebo”. I thought placebos were supposedly harmless, as that’s the whole point of them!!

I’ve read the article. It says he was injected with the well established meningitis vaccine, not actual meningitis. His cause of death has not been released, so it’s not clear how he died but the article does not suggest it was from the men vaccine or meningitis.

Reactions: 2
I always thought a placebo was a nothing - in the sense it was not really anything and therefore shouldn't have any affect at all (although some people are susceptible for the body and mind to BELIEVE) ... I didn't realise they used other vaccines in a placebo group - is this common? Seems complicated to ensure all participants didn't have previous etc... They would have had to have at least been asked the question about receiving the vaccine before or having had meningitis surely... Like why not just use the flu vaccine which I am sure is more common and has had very very few occurrences this year

I'm not looking to poke holes in things / prod the hornets nest but I am not sure the reasoning of using the men vaccine out of everything out there

PLACEBO - substance having no pharmacological effect... I mean - there'd going to be people who react to every type of vaccine.. I wonder how they ensured people were okay with that one

• Heart
I always thought a placebo was a nothing - in the sense it was not really anything and therefore shouldn't have any affect at all (although some people are susceptible for the body and mind to BELIEVE) ... I didn't realise they used other vaccines in a placebo group - is this common? Seems complicated to ensure all participants didn't have previous etc... They would have had to have at least been asked the question about receiving the vaccine before or having had meningitis surely... Like why not just use the flu vaccine which I am sure is more common and has had very very few occurrences this year

I'm not looking to poke holes in things / prod the hornets nest but I am not sure the reasoning of using the men vaccine out of everything out there

PLACEBO - substance having no pharmacological effect... I mean - there'd going to be people who react to every type of vaccine.. I wonder how they ensured people were okay with that one
It was likely to ensure there would be placebo trial deaths. There was something like 4 c19 trial deaths and 4 "placebo" trial deaths.. it was very good for PR when discussing trial deaths.

• Wow

They use meningitis vaccine as it creates a similar response to the covid one, sore arm and muscles for example. If it was just nothing then it would probably give the game away who had the placebo.

Reactions: 1
They use meningitis vaccine as it creates a similar response to the covid one, sore arm and muscles for example. If it was just nothing then it would probably give the game away who had the placebo.
I figured some people would come under the placebo affect but I guess it makes sense to use something with similar response

• Sad
Daily Mail comments are truly a shining beacon of hope which is a sentence I never thought I'd say 😂

1612437847786.png

1612437876261.png

1612437901339.png

1612437957271.png

Although it's admirable people need to stop applying logic, common sense and positivity to the situation when the government is not and ignoring what they're clearly telling us - lockdown until Summer and then locked down again in Winter. For the second time... For a seasonal virus.

Hancock literally told us the conditions of removing lockdown were 1) no new variant appearing (lol) and 2) reduced pressure on the NHS (with millions on the waiting list... hmm) so I'm not sure why people are tracking case and vaccination numbers and feeling hopeful. The vaccine changed nothing whatsoever, we are in this until July for a few months of faux freedom before the tyranny starts again. Love it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
User has asked for post to be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is quite long but an interesting read. Anyone who thinks the UK won't 'work' with China has not been paying attention. The HK asylum agreement is just a performance. I think working under them is a more appropriate term however. We should all be asking ourselves why the CCP are absolutely desperate for the entire world to lock down and why we followed the pandemic response of the Chinese COMMUNIST Party and not Sweden if we are supposedly a free country.

1612441894450.png

1612442133633.png

This was also a massive revelation that didn't garner much response

Says it all

Has anyone ever heard about the conspiracy that Whitney Houston was murdered as a “blood sacrifice”?? There used to be this girl I knew who had contacts in the music industry, and she was the one who told me about it.
It’s certainly very strange that Whitney, her daughter, and her daughters boyfriend, were all found dead in exactly the same circumstances!! What are the chances of that happening?..
Also, on the day that Whitney died, she was seen with Ray J (yeah the guy from the Kim Kardashian sex tape). And Ray was allegedly buying drugs for Whitney, and was also the last person to see Whitney alive in her hotel room. But he soon got out of there before the cops arrived..
I just think there are so many unanswered questions, so, here’s a video, if anyone’s interested.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever heard about the conspiracy that Whitney Houston was murdered as a “blood sacrifice”?? There used to be this girl I knew who had contacts in the music industry, and she was the one who told me about it.
It’s certainly very strange that Whitney, her daughter, and her daughters boyfriend, were all found dead in exactly the same circumstances!! What are the chances of that happening?..
Also, on the day that Whitney died, she was seen with Ray J (yeah the guy from the Kim Kardashian sex tape). And Ray was allegedly buying drugs for Whitney, and was also the last person to see Whitney alive in her hotel room. But he soon got out of there before the cops arrived..
I just think there are so many unanswered questions, so, here’s a video, if anyone’s interested.

Yes ive always found those circumstances strange. I will look at that later , thank you. x

• Heart

My chap is a Whitney fan and as you say the circumstances are all just very very odd and too coincidental! So sad 😢

I'm sure I also saw a video shared (it may have been by you!) where she was having an interview and she was trying to warn people or make suggestion about something dark going on like not being able to be herself or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently, this is the NEXT “pandemic” they have planned for us in 2025 - 2028...

And don’t forget that the South African strain is SO deadly that you need a test to see if you have it 😂
Thanks will listen to this!

• Heart
My chap is a Whitney fan and as you say the circumstances are all just very very odd and too coincidental! So sad 😢

I'm sure I also saw a video shared (it may have been by you!) where she was having an interview and she was trying to warn people or make suggestion about something dark going on like not being able to be herself or something?
Yes, that definitely rings a bell. I will have a look for it. Just wanted to point out that in this video there is footage that I’d never seen before of Whitney interrupting an interview with Clive Davies and the R&B singer Brandy. Whitney is looking really erratic, and she hands Brandy a note, and when you see Brandy reading it, her face changed from happy (to see Whitney) to really concerned.
Brandy is Ray J’s sister...
Another weird thing, is that the day before Whitney died, a man on the floor below complained that there was water running down his ceiling. And when the staff investigated, they found Whitney’s daughter Bobbi-Kristina unconscious in the bathtub!! And this happened 24hours before Whitney died!! And another really weird thing was that Whitney was found face down in the bath ( as was her daughter when she was found). Which makes no sense at all, surely she would have been on her front? And if Whitney died before falling in the bath, who turned the taps off? And why was there only hot water in the tub??
All very strange, and the fact that 3 people died the same way is just creepy...

And just incase anyone has forgotten, here is Whitney at her absolute best, singing the American national anthem at the Super Bowl. I think this video has one of the highest ever views on YouTube. Her voice is incredible here...

Her voice is so powerful, it literally gives me goosebumps!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what this is all about? I've seen CTs jumping on it. Elon's endorsement rings alarm bells for moi who is he to talk about 'the people' :cautious: Why do people think he is a good billionaire? Am I missing something?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what this is all about? I've seen CTs jumping on it. Elon's endorsement rings alarm bells for moi who is he to talk about 'the people' :cautious: Why do people think he is a good billionaire? Am I missing something?

All I know about Dogecoin is that it was created in 2013 by 2 guys as a meme!! Then Elon tweets about it and it goes up 50%??? Have a look at this video, the intro is actually really funny 😁
And, I don’t like Elon Musk!!

ETA - I should add that the Dogecoin “mascot” is a Shiba Inu, which is one of my favourite dog breeds, still wouldn’t buy any of them coins though!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.