Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I heard on the news, is that 2 people in Surrey have tested positive for the “South African” variant but the issue here is that these 2 people have had no links to anyone who had the variant. That’s why they are going door to door testing people in those areas.

Reactions: 3
They can't do anything. It says there they're only urging people to have a test.
No way would I open the door to anyone (well I don't anyway to be fair 😂) and let them perform a test on me, or have them watch me on my doorstep.
Why does it need to be done anyway? I'm sure on the briefing that they said they run further tests on any positive cases to keep track of the virus anyway and any mutations... unless this is to keep the numbers up 🤔
Do you remember the story about the students? Their test kits had already been used. It was last year. Not a CT 😁 btw in case anyone’s thinking that. They were on the news.

It’s still against the Nuremberg Code I believe so we’re legally not obliged to undergo any medical procedure that we don’t consent to. Not that human rights mean much anymore mind. For instance the NHS are trying to force a woman to be PCR tested before her operation, she refused and they let up but now it seems they’re trying other tactics to coerce her into it. Tbf I could always dip it in some Coca Cola to give them the positives they are so desperately seeking 😂
Don’t forget that a kiwi fruit, a quail, and a papaya also tested positive!! Let’s be honest here, the PCR test can prove you have ANY disease if they amplify it enough!!

Are you saying that Sheila Fogarty is a liar Monga?? How very dare you!! 😉😂

if this SA variant is so deadly why do they need to test people who feel healthy? It's been made out to be something that will kill healthy young people , not just elderly with underlying conditions. Yet they have to push the numbers up testing healthy people? Very dubious. I feel like my view point slightly jaded because my elderly relatives that have had covid have all recovered like a normal flu, it's the isolation that is really affecting them, and me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you remember the story about the students? Their test kits had already been used. It was last year. Not a CT 😁 btw in case anyone’s thinking that. They were on the news.
I remember when our idiotic government ordered test kits from China, and they were unusable as they’d already been used!! I can’t believe that anyone would be that stupid as to order medical supplies from the CCP anyway!!

Don’t forget that a kiwi fruit, a quail, and a papaya also tested positive!! Let’s be honest here, the PCR test can prove you have ANY disease if they amplify it enough!!
The WHO recently advised about the PCR tests. Something to do with the cycles being too high. I don’t understand it all, but apparently if the cycles are too high you can find it in just about anything. I saw it being carried out on kiwi and broccoli and both tested positive. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe it was the president of Tanzania who said that wasn’t it? He’s lifted all restrictions and declared them COVID free 🙌🏻 My new fave anti-globalist. He’s also been targeted with a gross and v blatant smear campaign for not towing the line. Is Tanzania taking asylum seekers rn? Asking for a friend

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they can issue a fine if someone refuses to get tested, but surely they have to prove that the person could be infecting others. It’s a gray area to be sure, but I would have a look at the coronavirus act, or just don’t answer your door? 😉

My huge dog and her bark whilst trying to get through the window at door knockers usually does the trick 😂but unless it's a postman or amazon I never answer it anyway

This section here says about reasonable suspicion. Thats scary enough in itself, but they're coming to your door... who's to say they're not infectious! I haven't seen their hand hygiene after knocking on a 100 other doors being in close contact to people. duck that.
All the while you're in your own property following the rules you're endangering no one and are not suspicious at all, so I'd guess they have no right.
They have no suspicion, it's purely to track what's happening thats all.

They've been posting kits to people for ages, I've thrown two away and never had any come back.
I did that after knowing someone who got a kit through the door and 5 days later got a positive result back. The kit was still sitting on the side in their house unused...!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
if this SA variant is so deadly why do they need to test people who feel healthy? It's been made out to be something that will kill healthy young people , not just elderly with underlying conditions. Yet they have to push the numbers up testing healthy people? Very dubious. I feel like my view point slightly jaded because my elderly relatives that have had covid have all recovered like a normal flu, it's the isolation that is really affecting them, and me.
I feel so down about everything now and expect the goal posts to keep changing every time there seems to be some hope.

• Sad
EXACTLY!!! And wasn’t there a story last week about the government giving out £500 to people that test positive?? Because that’s going to make the figures go up isn’t it?!!! 🤣
I’m glad your relatives are ok though ❤

I believe it was the president of Tanzania who said that wasn’t it? He’s lifted all restrictions and declared them COVID free 🙌🏻 My new fave anti-globalist. He’s also been targeted with a gross and v blatant smear campaign for not towing the line. Is Tanzania taking asylum seekers rn? Asking for a friend
Yes, that’s right!! Apparently, he threw the WHO out after that test!! If they’re taking asylum seekers then I’m going!! 😀

EXACTLY!!! And wasn’t there a story last week about the government giving out £500 to people that test positive?? Because that’s going to make the figures go up isn’t it?!!! 🤣
I know. £200 fine for breaking restrictions, £500 payment if you get covid doing it. So £300 profit 😂 , seems daft! Although I think it's great they are offering a payment for people who only qualify for SSP as it would be super difficult for anyone to be off work for 2 weeks being the main earner and not getting any wages in that time. Yes very thankful they are all okay, just wish I could see them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel so down about everything now and expect the goal posts to keep changing every time there seems to be some hope. Did your relatives

Yes, that’s right!! Apparently, he threw the WHO out after that test!! If they’re taking asylum seekers then I’m going!! 😀
I don’t know anyone there. Maybe we could all meet up and start over. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I think they quickly backtracked on the £500 payout after realising they'd just encourage people to lick a lamppost 😂
It does smack of keeping numbers up though.... and all before the middle if February when they'd be looking at what restrictions they could ease.
My money is still on a new strain coming this month, I said it ages ago!

• Haha
I feel so down about everything now and expect the goal posts to keep changing every time there seems to be some hope.
This is what I think. They will vaccinate vulnerable people , declare a new strain and the vaccine not working, so all back into lockdown until the new vaccine is approved. Wouldn't be surprised if furlough changes to Universal basic income in April. So many are not entitled to furlough, and there are hardly any jobs to apply for so how are we supposed to feed our families?! Crazy since last year there was no money to pay pensions people have worked for their whole lives but now they've been paying 80% of wages for half the working population for a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am literally losing my mind. People are comforted by Hancock saying we’ll have a ‘free’ summer like that isn’t 6 MONTHS AWAY. Hyperinflation in 3...2..1...

And the only reason they’ll loosen the restrictions in summer is because 1) it can’t be justified for a respiratory virus and 2) it can’t be enforced and they know it. People can and will have garden parties and picnics if bars and restaurants are closed. Same as Christmas, I believe they knew families would get together either way so they officially ‘allowed’ it to appear in control

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am literally losing my mind. People are comforted by Hancock saying we’ll have a ‘free’ summer like that isn’t 6 MONTHS AWAY. Hyperinflation in 3...2..1...

And the only reason they’ll loosen the restrictions in summer is because 1) it can’t be justified for a respiratory virus and 2) it can’t be enforced and they know it. People can and will have garden parties and picnics if bars and restaurants are closed. Same as Christmas, I believe they knew families would get together either way so they officially ‘allowed’ it to appear in control
They’re just released the postcodes of where they will be “doorstep” testing. They are going to do it in parts of London as well.

• Wow
Here’s the story about how a goat, a papaya and a quail tested positive in Tanzania, and how the WHO were kicked out by the president!!

Ok, so I might actually open the door if they knock, then go molest some fruit with the swab and see what happens.
Oooo covid games! Who said lockdown was boring 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.