Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
I’m just completely fed up with it now. There will always be new strains as there is with the flu. I feel they keep sensationalising all of these “strains” to keep us in a continued cycle of lockdown. At this point I don’t believe we will ever get our freedoms back until there is mass civil unrest. I spoke to my brothers partner last night who is an occupational therapist for a top psychiatric hospital and she said the helpline for suicides has gone up 187%!! 187%!!!!!
It’s awful isn’t it. I agree that there will always be a “new strain” and this is being used as a smokescreen to ensure that life will NEVER go back to normal. I mean, they are saying that one in three people are “asymptomatic”, but it’s such a “deadly” virus, you have to get tested in order to know you have it!! And now, they are pushing this so called vaccine on to the most vunerable in our society, who think that having an experimental shot in their arm will equal getting their lives back.
But, they will NEVER get their lives back, that’s not what this whole shitshow is about!! The goal posts will continue to get moved further and further back, more “deadly” strains will be introduced, and we will be living in a CCP style social credit system in no time at all....And when this happens, don’t say you wasn’t warned!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’m just completely fed up with it now. There will always be new strains as there is with the flu. I feel they keep sensationalising all of these “strains” to keep us in a continued cycle of lockdown. At this point I don’t believe we will ever get our freedoms back until there is mass civil unrest. I spoke to my brothers partner last night who is an occupational therapist for a top psychiatric hospital and she said the helpline for suicides has gone up 187%!! 187%!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
South African strain is so deadly they have to find it on our homes? Seriously?
This is beyond a farce now. Each time we look like the measures are working (I say this in the loosest terms) - they come up with something else to justify keeping us locked down.
I am robust and resilient but I am on the edge with my mental health. Why are we all. Eh g so compliant. At what point do we collectively say enough is enough.
We’ve given up a year of our lives. Once the over 65’s are vaccinated, we need to crack on.

• Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
The "goalposts" have only changed because the virus has changed, ie mutated, and we need to try and stay one step ahead of it. Viruses mutate all the time, this one is no different.
Exactly... So if all viruses mutate, and this one will continue to mutate, do we continue with lockdown indefinitely until total economic collapse? Should we not set a clear goalpost and figure out other ways to manage the risk so more people don't die of poverty than would do from COVID?

If the currency collapses and we're dealing with 2000% inflation, it is safe to say the vulnerable will still be most affected and in even more danger. Think grannies living alone with their pensions wiped out. The mortality rate for economic collapse is much much higher than 99.98% for ages 20-45. Lockdowns and tiers are not flippant measures like we're being led to believe

Last edited:

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I have to agree with this. Many a know-it-all woke journalist at the time were calling a proposed flight ban to be a xenophobic move. There’s nothing xenophobic about protecting your country’s people. China didn’t think twice and don’t about banning flights when see fit.

I completely agree about the unnecessary gushing. And have you seen the headlines today about the way the National Guard have been thanked for their inauguration service?

Portland can burn to the ground. The regular civilians’ businesses can be looted and set fire to, their lifelong livelihood burnt to rubble, leaving many impoverished - Kamala deems it “wonderful” and Nancy shrugs her shoulders and says “it is what it is.”

Then in Washington DC, someone has a twirl on Nancy’s swivel seat and suddenly the country is under imminent threat and national guard must be called in. And, by the way, look who was having a carry on during the inauguration...Antifa.

Disgusting hypocrisy. None of them really give a shit about the people of America.
Couldn’t love this more. I just don’t understand how more people can’t see through the charade. It really is a swamp of people who have been rattling around the Capitol for 40+ years. Trump was an outsider and whatever people’s personal feelings are about him, they need to look past that to see what’s really happening. He was in power 19 minutes before they started the impeachment process. Ask yourself why. They never wanted an outsider, a non politician seeing what really goes on in there. Me thinks they doth protest too much. They are attempting it again to make sure he never gets into their lair again. They want to destroy him.

It was an eye opener for me when I started watching CNN. It’s clear to see who pays their wages. The entire system is so corrupt and they actually don’t really care who sees it. They have every news network constantly bleating on about the “bad man” whilst all the time, in plain sight, they behave like a bunch of geriatric vultures. It disgusts me! Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden need to be in care homes. In any other profession in the world they would no longer be in that position in their 80s. Think about that. I’d like to see someone like Candace Owens in power. I’d put my ticket on her.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Rant incoming...
Does anyone else feel physically sick each day as lockdown continues knowing what it's costing? £2.4b per day to be exact. Yes I am still banging on about it and will continue to because it just blows my mind how the topic is completely absent from the narrative within government, media and real life? I broached it when walking with my friend this weekend and she physically recoiled.

Everyone should be fighting tooth and nail for this to end NOW. No "it is what it is" "whenever the vaccine takes effect" approach. I cannot believe that there are fully grown, working, tax-paying adults that are unconcerned by the UK economy being paused for 10 months and are actually comfortable with this continuing indefinitely?

The idea that anti-lockdowners are selfish 'granny killers' is genuinely nonsensical. When the cost of living trebles and Doris can't afford to keep the heating on, she will die. Why does no one care about that? Why is no one even mentioning it? The economy has a greater impact on lifespan than COVID - including the vulnerable - I cannot stress this enough. Once furlough ends the economic ripple effect of redundancies, loan defaults and businesses collapsing will be biblical. Yet all I see is an occasional "guys I'm kinda worried for my husband's job" like... yeah. That is an extremely wise concern to have in the current climate.

I don't care if I'm scaring people because we absolutely should be scared. Maybe if more were we wouldn't be in this mess! This is past the point of concern for our jobs but our pensions and money in our account too. I predict post-furlough a lot of pro-lockdowners will find themselves unable to put food on the table and will feel very different about having no right to protest... 🙃
I’m 100% with you on this. I believe if you are vulnerable, which I am, it’s ones own responsibility to keep oneself safe. It’s easy to isolate, online shop, don’t meet people. You have the choice to keep yourself safe. It’s nobody else’s responsibility and to shut the entire country down to protect a few seems ludicrous to me. By the same token, there were 27,820 killed or seriously injured casualties in reported road traffic accidents reported to the police, for the year ending June 2019. This compares to 26,724 in the year ending June 2018. That is year on year and yet we don’t stop everyone driving to save any of those lives. If this scares you, then don’t go on the roads, but don’t stop everyone else prepared to take that risk.

To me this level of Government control is becoming sinister. Our choices are being eroded. I could go on and on about the arguments why this is just not working, but unfortunately people listen to and believe the Government and media doom narratives. We have people being encouraged to report on neighbours and police non mask wearers in stores. We are one step away from turning into a Gestspo state.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It's so worrying! Especially when they continually change the goalposts, like lockdown was meant to be over today - but now it looks like April. I'm so over staying at home. Obviously I'm thankful I'm healthy but I'm so bored. There's nothing to look forward to, I'm just glad I've got kids to keep me busy. If I was younger and used to going to festivals , concerts, nights out it would have been so much harder on my mental health. But in turn I'm more worried about the effects on the younger generation. They are missing out on so much! I keep hoping it will be over soon but it just doesn't look likely.
I agree, I've got a 17yr old who suffers badly with MH and has said she didn't think she'd make it to see 18. She's 18 in a few weeks and can't celebrate at someone her age should be able too. She's due to finish college soon and desperately wants to work, but chances of her finding something are very slim, so with no college to occupy her kind and no work I'm really worried.
My 14yr old has aches and pains where he's not moving and he's normally very active, and my 21yr old has had to rely on UC on and off, which is something that really did upset him as he's proud and just wants to work.
I'm going stir crazy and with nothing to do I just worry about them, so I have times of feeling low.
You can read what the government are going to decide like a book now, which begs the question how it can be so predictable when we're told it's am unpredictable virus

We'll just go from lockdown into Tiers 4 and then 3 anyway which is still lockdown 😭
Tier is just a fancy name for lockdown and a word that people weirdly now associate with freedom. What have we come too!

• Sad
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I reckon captain Tom is probably a Freemason, wouldn't surprise me anyway if he was.
I shouldn't probably admit this on a conspiracy thread, but my Grandad was a Mason 🙈 I was never tapped for blood or organs and he was the loveliest man ever. I think he went for some peace and quiet away from my Grandma nagging 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemgemgemgem

💗before I press send, I've gone off on tangents here, it's more my brain thinking put loud (but typed). Sorry if none of this is coherent.

I've found my people!!

*hello*!
The jonbenet case has always intrigued me, just so much doesn't make sense. I do believe that it was possibly the brother like a lot of you think. And the parents covered as they'd lost one child and didn't want to lose the other. Or lose face in their community. Though wasn't there a guy at a trailer park who got arrested but charges dropped as nothing could be proven, but he's still a suspect? Just what the heck would his motive be? The brother lashing out and accidentally killing her would make more sense. But it's a crazy world hey.

As for the covid situation. I believe something sinister. I'm in Australia and where I am has been mostly unaffected but I have family back in the UK and they're just flabbergasted how much control there is over your lives. My heart genuinely goes out to you all, I cannot imagine how it is living like that for almost a year. There seems to be so much division too (worldwide) like never before. First the black-white divide, then the believers and non believers in covid, then the rule followers Vs the rule breakers (covidiots) and now the pro Vs anti covid vaxers. Feels like we are being played and the divide and conquer strategy is being used. I kept my social media to keep in touch with family and friends worldwide, and when I went on the other day to catch up, a lot of my British friends were taking scarps at one another or sharing inaccurate memes. So much of "the snowflakes won't get a vaccine because they're so weak" and "boomers believe everything". Massive eye roll, I just shut my laptop off!
I switch on our news daily and it's always about the UK covid situation and querying why the gvt seem to be putting everyone at more risk. It's as though they want to make things as bad as they possibly can. For what though? Like you came out of a lockdown and were encouraged to eat out, financially rewarded for it, then they wonder why there is a huge spike again in cases. If they were genuinely concerned about the economy and well-being of these restaurants, they surely would have just given them a financial grant/paid their rent/encouraged home delivery services instead. But it seems their agenda was for everyone to mix again. Them paying for people to eat out and lifting the lockdown kept the majority of people in high spirits so they won't question anything. And the whole narrative about the NHS being unique and great. The nurses and doctors are bloody legends but the NHS isn't unique and has been inadequate for a long time. The gvt knew this and the Tories have wanted to privatise it for a long time, so what better than a virus to show how much the NHS is suffering and not working to allow that privatisation to happen flawlessly in a few years time, they'll justify it by showing the 'covid' fatalities. There was a querie about why a lot of people in hospitals are being put on ventilators in the UK when would not usually be deemed necessary, Eg some people have actually walked to a room to be put into an induced coma to be ventilated. To later pass away. It just doesn't make sense. We had medical professionals over here question why alternative and less invasive (and proven to be more successful) measures hadn't been used instead, but it's been brushed off with its not a priority to investigate at this stage. Which is right, priority is to save lives. But ventilators should be the absolute last resort, some are going straight onto them instead of seeing how they would react with oxygen first. I just really feel for the medical staff. My late mum was a nurse so I have a soft spot for them and know how hard they work on a usual day with no pandemic. They are amazing.

I remember reading a while ago (could have even been on here, so maybe I'm not new - I'm so sleep deprived from a baby 😂 ) that Australia was to be a guinea pig for enforcing the vaccine, but we don't even have it yet as the gvt are wanting more clarification on the safety and side effects. I don't trust our gvt either but at least they pretend to care!

I am also intrigued with what china are hiding. The didn't allow WHO experts who are investigating, entry into the country recently due to visa paperwork problems. But this is a country who can build a bloody hospital in a week. It was our PM who insisted on the investigation enquiry, and china basically said if you push for this enquiry, we will "hit you where it hurts". They did. They stopped buying, they increased the prices of Australian products by hundreds of percents and have told their citizens that Chinese nationals are being murdered and abused in Australia and have put a citizen alert out warning Chinese nationals it's unsafe to travel to Australia. Bit stupid of them though as half our population is from China and they clearly report back home that this is fictitious.
I'm shocked how brutal the Chinese government are with their citizens. My lovely friends who emigrated here from China tell me about their experiences and some of it is so shady. Well it shocks me and I grew up in Soviet Russia.

I also don't trust Biden. Not that he'd care 😂 but honestly, he makes my skin crawl. Trump was a lump but he did do a few positive things which were largely unreported because the media wanted to make him look like a mad man - or more of a mad man than he is.

Anyway, back to reading this thread!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
In a couple of months time the numbers will come down anyway due to seasonality, but of course it’ll be because the vaccine is working! Haven’t they got a big global summit going on in June in Cornwall? So they’ll have to lift restrictions for that, otherwise people will be quite rightly upset.

I’m honestly bewildered at the madness going on in the UK right now... meanwhile in the states although things aren’t great here at least everywhere is open. I went skiing the other day FFS. States that have less mandates and lockdowns are doing better than those that have been the strictest, such as california. Their governor only recently lifted the stay at home order, but only because he’s at risk of losing his job as people are fed up.

I’m also curious as to how many are strictly sticking to the rules at this point. No one is going to come out publicly to say they’re flouting the rules, but I know a lot of people who have been having ‘illegal’ dinner parties, or are travelling to see family on a regular basis.
Does it look like Biden will impose lockdowns? Can he even do that? Or enforce them via coercion through defunding states or..? Sorry I've no idea about US politics 😂 Honestly I am bamboozled by the fact that there are still people from the states screaming to be put into lockdown when it is evidently clear that once you go in you never come out.

When I say I still can't believe this is my life. I'm not suicidal but I've few reasons to live either. I've had to delete Twitter because being confronted with constant stories about people's ruined businesses or disabled children going without therapy or 5 year olds saying "it's difficult to be happy mummy" makes me feel physically sick and uncontrollable rage at the same time. That's not including the economic catastrophe we're being forced into which the government is deliberately ignoring and many of the public are oblivious to. Our human rights, money, livelihoods, futures, mental and physical health have all been stolen from us, and still you're constantly told it's NEVER enough! Why would you ask for this!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Unagi

Chatty Member
I’ve always said the government have been letting the sheep do their dirty work for them, and the letter you received is a great example of a passive aggressive approach!! Pats on the head for the “majority” who are being very good and deserve a gold star for “obeying” their masters, but if you know of anyone breaking the rules, it’s your civic duty to tell the authorities about them. This is why they keep pushing all these Micky Mouse “Variants”o the goalposts moving, dangle the carrot of vaccinations, get the majority on your side, Cos frightened people are easier to control!! Spy on your neighbour because it’s your duty to let the authorities know who is disobeying the “Rules”, cos that way you are one step nearer to getting your life back!!
At this rate, us CT’s will get mobs of sheep coming to our house’s brandishing their pitchforks, and baying for our blood!! Next destination, being burned at the stake!!
I just don’t get it?? Why aren’t more people now questioning this BS??
The masses are absolutely brainwashed. There is no other explanation. It’s almost like they’ve been hypnotised in some kind of cult. I think some people will end up taking their own lives when the realisation inevitably hits them.

It makes me so sad that generations before us gave their lives for this country and the future generations and this is what Great Britain has become, where you are actively encouraged to ‘grass’ on your neighbours and where some believe that those who are questioning the narrative or declining the vaccine should be branded and denied any healthcare, it’s heartbreaking. I believe we are now in WW3 and the majority now are literally rolling over, ‘yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir’ kind of thing. I’m glad that I can hand on heart say that I stood on the right side, the side that wants truth, justice for all and the right to live, not just exist.

• Heart
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
What are they discrediting Trump on? Has Trump mentioned the accuracy of the PCR testing?
Trump claimed from the start that the virus wasn’t all it was claimed to be. He warned of the efficacy of testing. He was called mad. Low and behold, he was right but the credit for anything will go to Dementia Joe. Trump also banned all flights from China at the outset. He was called a racist. Now Biden is reinstating bans on flights from Europe and UK Trump lifted, but he’s a bloody hero. I’m not for any political parties but I hate hypocrites!

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread! I don’t even know where to start with it all.

First off, why are they still using PCR tests when they have proven to have a 90% false positive rate. And why are they trying to find new cases. It’s almost as though they want people to have Covid on their death certificate.

Why are they deliberately putting the fear of god into the general public? Surely if there was such a huge crisis they would be trying to calm people down like they did at the beginning. It’s almost criminal how sinister the Covid campaigns are now.

Why are they still using the lockdown policy when they have actually been proven to be ineffective on a whole.

How have they been allowed to give million pound contacts out to their mates. Surely thats a massive conflict of interest. I mean Vallance actually has shares in big pharma companies to do with the vaccine!!

Why does it state on the WEF website that their corporate partners are Pfizer and AstraZeneca!!? If that’s not suspect I don’t know what is.

And finally why is no one in the media asking these questions! They seem completely complicit in all this which to me is the most sinister of all.

I usually try to switch off my brain from it all otherwise it’ll explode but these are questions that eat me alive daily 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Anelecin

I don't often post as I am more of a lurker- though I wanted to send big hugs and thanks to you all for everything you contribute to this thread.

Like most of us, I've had big 'wobbles' about what is going on and what seems to be coming next... I guess it's the feeling of powerlessness at the injustice of it all, particularly for our little ones and vulnerable people in our society. A real mixture of sorrow, uncertainty, fear and frustration- but most of all a right fucking rage that our world is governed by these psychos. And they're getting away with it 🤬

Thankyou for sharing your considered views, ideas, opinions and intelligent discussions- it's so refreshing and comforting to know that there are others who feel the same way, and that I'm not a complete loony for having grave misgivings and scepticism about what we are being told.

My biggest thankyou is for your humour and kindness...
There was a sadness apparent in one of my posts and it was immediately met with replies of kindness and support. I'm sorry I couldn't reply at the time, but I appreciate/d it very, very much. 💕

I'm not a 'covid denier' by any means, though am convinced that what we've been told about it is total bollocks and they are taking full advantage to manipulate and control. But there is a glimmer of hope, i feel. I keep thinking of the saying 'pride comes before a fall'. The agenda seems so blatant now, like they've got brazen, and maybe that will be their undoing?

Lately, I've noticed that even in random chats I have with people, more and more are saying that things don't add up, something's not right. I've been doing my best to encourage them to explore the information out there, but some are put off by the stereotype of a conspiracy theorist.
I stumbled across this channel on YouTube by a doctor in New Zealand- she is relatable and, after I've forwarded a couple of her vids, the response has been really positive and has led them on to questioning a lot more 👍

(Sorry for the long, waffley post- it kind of flooded out☺)

• Heart

ipiraka

If the public found out how much tax money was embezzled through dodgy COVID contracts (test and trace, PPE, laptops, school meals etc..) they'd probably never vote again. The Goodwill foundation has done such a good job at exposing this yet BBC and the other news broadcasters fail to report it.

This Government truly are the most despicable group ever in office. They've let the virus kill and destroy as many as possible so they can profit more from it. And no, I'm not some hard lefty who hates the Tories anyway.

• Heart

Annieanne

Rant incoming...
Does anyone else feel physically sick each day as lockdown continues knowing what it's costing? £2.4b per day to be exact. Yes I am still banging on about it and will continue to because it just blows my mind how the topic is completely absent from the narrative within government, media and real life? I broached it when walking with my friend this weekend and she physically recoiled.

Everyone should be fighting tooth and nail for this to end NOW. No "it is what it is" "whenever the vaccine takes effect" approach. I cannot believe that there are fully grown, working, tax-paying adults that are unconcerned by the UK economy being paused for 10 months and are actually comfortable with this continuing indefinitely?

The idea that anti-lockdowners are selfish 'granny killers' is genuinely nonsensical. When the cost of living trebles and Doris can't afford to keep the heating on, she will die. Why does no one care about that? Why is no one even mentioning it? The economy has a greater impact on lifespan than COVID - including the vulnerable - I cannot stress this enough. Once furlough ends the economic ripple effect of redundancies, loan defaults and businesses collapsing will be biblical. Yet all I see is an occasional "guys I'm kinda worried for my husband's job" like... yeah. That is an extremely wise concern to have in the current climate.

I don't care if I'm scaring people because we absolutely should be scared. Maybe if more were we wouldn't be in this mess! This is past the point of concern for our jobs but our pensions and money in our account too. I predict post-furlough a lot of pro-lockdowners will find themselves unable to put food on the table and will feel very different about having no right to protest... 🙃
It's the very fact that they are not addressing this issue that makes me so suspicious. People are just living on a hope and a prayer that the government will come to the rescue. The furloughs and throwing about of money in the early days was to get us to Lockdown without kicking up a fuss. Eat out to help out just a red herring to make it look like they care about the economy and small business. It's so bloody obvious. Great rant btw!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Barb

I couldn't sleep, my brain won't stop going over things. I don't have proof, just a hunch but hear me out... I don't think the virus is man made, it's been called biological warfare but I don't think it is. Virologist have been expecting another pandemic for years and warning governments but only a handful took notice. It's really shown up the opportunistic corruption and incompetence of world leaders but there have been a few that got it right.
Also, given the NWO and Cabal, elites etc. Is a well known antisemitic trope that has been around for centuries, if there was any truth to it, they would have taken over by now. I don't think it's possible for one entity to control the whole world, the world leaders are far to divided to go along with it.
I think it's more subtle and sinister. I think someone who has beef with the west (Russia maybe?) Is using psychological warfare, divided and concur by starting the Q movement and turning Trump into the false prophet. Did you see that Parler, where all the plans for storming the Capitol were made, it was taken down from Amazon and is now being hosted by a Russian company and Nancy Pelosi 's laptop nearly being sold to Russia is being investigated. I think this is much more plausible given that cambridge analytica already influenced the US election and Brexit. I don't think it's random or coincidence that 'algorithms' coral people into such divisive echo chambers.
My gut feel is that another world war is imminent and it's easier to fight countries that are already broken from the inside.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lyannastark

Are you going to post this on the covid thread?
No I don't even read that thread anymore, I seen someone comment (a couple of weeks ago) people should be branded on their faces if they go to a party during lockdown and decided it wasn't for me, and I don't even break the rules.

• Wow
  • Sick

Unagi

Chatty Member
With all this information coming out, how are we supposed to fight this? What can we do to push back against this absolutely vile tyranny that is taking over our lives? I mean, honestly, at this point in time, HOW are there still people out there who believe all this crap? Is there no one left to take on the establishment? I literally cannot get my head around why people are choosing to look the other way and are allowing these bastards to take our freedom away all in the name of a virus that’s SO fucking deadly that you need to do a PCR test to see if you have it!!! This has to be a joke!! A PCR test can give you ANYTHING if you amplify it enough!! And don’t forget that they’re already lining up the next pandemic ( Called SPARS, I posted about it last week ). It’s so sad that people are risking their lives by taking an experimental vaccine under the impression that they will get their lives back, people like my mum, who can’t understand why she will still need to wear a mask, still socially distance, and can still get the virus and. can still transmit it!!! It’s so utterly heartbreaking, and yet there are still people who are calling for even more draconian laws to be passed!! Why are people refusing to wake up to this nonsense!!

Sorry for the rant...and thank goodness for all of you guys.❤
The masses are beyond brainwashed and at this point I think they are in too deep. I do think more people are starting to question things though but not in the numbers we need to make a difference unfortunately. All we can do is continue to try and encourage the people we have contact with to try and look at things more critically.
I do think that we are so lucky to be able to converse on here without being censored but for how long that will continue I do not know.

• Heart

no-no

VIP Member
Feeling disorientated from the cognitive dissonance in the narrative, like an outsider looking in.

Last year - vaccines won’t be mandatory take your bloody tinfoil hat off! I’ll be okay if I get one and you can get ill!

Now - to what extent should the mandatory vaccine impact your ability to travel, work and live? You must take a vaccine to keep others safe.

Anyone with critical thinking skills knew we’d be here, but questioning along the way is forbidden. It’s all very Lord of the Flies.

• Heart
  • Sad