Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the creepy video of Burke Ramsay on Dr.Phil. 11 million people have watched this!! (It came out 4years ago)

I wanted to wipe the smirk off the face of that creepy turd bastard with a brick.

Reactions: 3
I wanted to wipe the smirk off the face of that creepy turd bastard with a brick.
I know right!! He definitely did it and the parents were protecting him. The police really messed up as well, because they should have sealed the house off as a crime scene, but instead, they let loads of people in (family members, friends and neighbours) and obviously they “contaminated”any evidence that was there. Also, there was a rumour going round ages ago, that Jonbenet was actually Katie Perry....(that one is a bit too much, even for me!!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
💗before I press send, I've gone off on tangents here, it's more my brain thinking put loud (but typed). Sorry if none of this is coherent.

I've found my people!!

*hello*!
The jonbenet case has always intrigued me, just so much doesn't make sense. I do believe that it was possibly the brother like a lot of you think. And the parents covered as they'd lost one child and didn't want to lose the other. Or lose face in their community. Though wasn't there a guy at a trailer park who got arrested but charges dropped as nothing could be proven, but he's still a suspect? Just what the heck would his motive be? The brother lashing out and accidentally killing her would make more sense. But it's a crazy world hey.

As for the covid situation. I believe something sinister. I'm in Australia and where I am has been mostly unaffected but I have family back in the UK and they're just flabbergasted how much control there is over your lives. My heart genuinely goes out to you all, I cannot imagine how it is living like that for almost a year. There seems to be so much division too (worldwide) like never before. First the black-white divide, then the believers and non believers in covid, then the rule followers Vs the rule breakers (covidiots) and now the pro Vs anti covid vaxers. Feels like we are being played and the divide and conquer strategy is being used. I kept my social media to keep in touch with family and friends worldwide, and when I went on the other day to catch up, a lot of my British friends were taking scarps at one another or sharing inaccurate memes. So much of "the snowflakes won't get a vaccine because they're so weak" and "boomers believe everything". Massive eye roll, I just shut my laptop off!
I switch on our news daily and it's always about the UK covid situation and querying why the gvt seem to be putting everyone at more risk. It's as though they want to make things as bad as they possibly can. For what though? Like you came out of a lockdown and were encouraged to eat out, financially rewarded for it, then they wonder why there is a huge spike again in cases. If they were genuinely concerned about the economy and well-being of these restaurants, they surely would have just given them a financial grant/paid their rent/encouraged home delivery services instead. But it seems their agenda was for everyone to mix again. Them paying for people to eat out and lifting the lockdown kept the majority of people in high spirits so they won't question anything. And the whole narrative about the NHS being unique and great. The nurses and doctors are bloody legends but the NHS isn't unique and has been inadequate for a long time. The gvt knew this and the Tories have wanted to privatise it for a long time, so what better than a virus to show how much the NHS is suffering and not working to allow that privatisation to happen flawlessly in a few years time, they'll justify it by showing the 'covid' fatalities. There was a querie about why a lot of people in hospitals are being put on ventilators in the UK when would not usually be deemed necessary, Eg some people have actually walked to a room to be put into an induced coma to be ventilated. To later pass away. It just doesn't make sense. We had medical professionals over here question why alternative and less invasive (and proven to be more successful) measures hadn't been used instead, but it's been brushed off with its not a priority to investigate at this stage. Which is right, priority is to save lives. But ventilators should be the absolute last resort, some are going straight onto them instead of seeing how they would react with oxygen first. I just really feel for the medical staff. My late mum was a nurse so I have a soft spot for them and know how hard they work on a usual day with no pandemic. They are amazing.

I remember reading a while ago (could have even been on here, so maybe I'm not new - I'm so sleep deprived from a baby 😂 ) that Australia was to be a guinea pig for enforcing the vaccine, but we don't even have it yet as the gvt are wanting more clarification on the safety and side effects. I don't trust our gvt either but at least they pretend to care!

I am also intrigued with what china are hiding. The didn't allow WHO experts who are investigating, entry into the country recently due to visa paperwork problems. But this is a country who can build a bloody hospital in a week. It was our PM who insisted on the investigation enquiry, and china basically said if you push for this enquiry, we will "hit you where it hurts". They did. They stopped buying, they increased the prices of Australian products by hundreds of percents and have told their citizens that Chinese nationals are being murdered and abused in Australia and have put a citizen alert out warning Chinese nationals it's unsafe to travel to Australia. Bit stupid of them though as half our population is from China and they clearly report back home that this is fictitious.
I'm shocked how brutal the Chinese government are with their citizens. My lovely friends who emigrated here from China tell me about their experiences and some of it is so shady. Well it shocks me and I grew up in Soviet Russia.

I also don't trust Biden. Not that he'd care 😂 but honestly, he makes my skin crawl. Trump was a lump but he did do a few positive things which were largely unreported because the media wanted to make him look like a mad man - or more of a mad man than he is.

Anyway, back to reading this thread!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
💗before I press send, I've gone off on tangents here, it's more my brain thinking put loud (but typed). Sorry if none of this is coherent.

I've found my people!!

*hello*!
The jonbenet case has always intrigued me, just so much doesn't make sense. I do believe that it was possibly the brother like a lot of you think. And the parents covered as they'd lost one child and didn't want to lose the other. Or lose face in their community. Though wasn't there a guy at a trailer park who got arrested but charges dropped as nothing could be proven, but he's still a suspect? Just what the heck would his motive be? The brother lashing out and accidentally killing her would make more sense. But it's a crazy world hey.

As for the covid situation. I believe something sinister. I'm in Australia and where I am has been mostly unaffected but I have family back in the UK and they're just flabbergasted how much control there is over your lives. My heart genuinely goes out to you all, I cannot imagine how it is living like that for almost a year. There seems to be so much division too (worldwide) like never before. First the black-white divide, then the believers and non believers in covid, then the rule followers Vs the rule breakers (covidiots) and now the pro Vs anti covid vaxers. Feels like we are being played and the divide and conquer strategy is being used. I kept my social media to keep in touch with family and friends worldwide, and when I went on the other day to catch up, a lot of my British friends were taking scarps at one another or sharing inaccurate memes. So much of "the snowflakes won't get a vaccine because they're so weak" and "boomers believe everything". Massive eye roll, I just shut my laptop off!
I switch on our news daily and it's always about the UK covid situation and querying why the gvt seem to be putting everyone at more risk. It's as though they want to make things as bad as they possibly can. For what though? Like you came out of a lockdown and were encouraged to eat out, financially rewarded for it, then they wonder why there is a huge spike again in cases. If they were genuinely concerned about the economy and well-being of these restaurants, they surely would have just given them a financial grant/paid their rent/encouraged home delivery services instead. But it seems their agenda was for everyone to mix again. Them paying for people to eat out and lifting the lockdown kept the majority of people in high spirits so they won't question anything. And the whole narrative about the NHS being unique and great. The nurses and doctors are bloody legends but the NHS isn't unique and has been inadequate for a long time. The gvt knew this and the Tories have wanted to privatise it for a long time, so what better than a virus to show how much the NHS is suffering and not working to allow that privatisation to happen flawlessly in a few years time, they'll justify it by showing the 'covid' fatalities. There was a querie about why a lot of people in hospitals are being put on ventilators in the UK when would not usually be deemed necessary, Eg some people have actually walked to a room to be put into an induced coma to be ventilated. To later pass away. It just doesn't make sense. We had medical professionals over here question why alternative and less invasive (and proven to be more successful) measures hadn't been used instead, but it's been brushed off with its not a priority to investigate at this stage. Which is right, priority is to save lives. But ventilators should be the absolute last resort, some are going straight onto them instead of seeing how they would react with oxygen first. I just really feel for the medical staff. My late mum was a nurse so I have a soft spot for them and know how hard they work on a usual day with no pandemic. They are amazing.

I remember reading a while ago (could have even been on here, so maybe I'm not new - I'm so sleep deprived from a baby 😂 ) that Australia was to be a guinea pig for enforcing the vaccine, but we don't even have it yet as the gvt are wanting more clarification on the safety and side effects. I don't trust our gvt either but at least they pretend to care!

I am also intrigued with what china are hiding. The didn't allow WHO experts who are investigating, entry into the country recently due to visa paperwork problems. But this is a country who can build a bloody hospital in a week. It was our PM who insisted on the investigation enquiry, and china basically said if you push for this enquiry, we will "hit you where it hurts". They did. They stopped buying, they increased the prices of Australian products by hundreds of percents and have told their citizens that Chinese nationals are being murdered and abused in Australia and have put a citizen alert out warning Chinese nationals it's unsafe to travel to Australia. Bit stupid of them though as half our population is from China and they clearly report back home that this is fictitious.
I'm shocked how brutal the Chinese government are with their citizens. My lovely friends who emigrated here from China tell me about their experiences and some of it is so shady. Well it shocks me and I grew up in Soviet Russia.

I also don't trust Biden. Not that he'd care 😂 but honestly, he makes my skin crawl. Trump was a lump but he did do a few positive things which were largely unreported because the media wanted to make him look like a mad man - or more of a mad man than he is.

Anyway, back to reading this thread!!!
Welcome to the thread! My brother in law is living in Oz at the moment and he can’t even understand what’s going on here in comparison. I don’t even know how it has come to this. You should hear our sinister Covid campaign adverts as well! Matt Hancock said yesterday he’s not willing to even speculate when we’ll be allowed outdoors exercise again!!! I mean who the hell does he think he is! The British are very compliant people which is half of the reason it has got this bad. There is a boiling point though and I think we’re nearly at it. Someone put this on Twitter this morning which shows the level of disdain people have for Boris now.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Feeling disorientated from the cognitive dissonance in the narrative, like an outsider looking in.

Last year - vaccines won’t be mandatory take your bloody tinfoil hat off! I’ll be okay if I get one and you can get ill!

Now - to what extent should the mandatory vaccine impact your ability to travel, work and live? You must take a vaccine to keep others safe.

Anyone with critical thinking skills knew we’d be here, but questioning along the way is forbidden. It’s all very Lord of the Flies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Have they postponed the next election?

I cannot comprehend what you are all going through, it's like watching a movie, so I'm utterly heartbroken that this is your reality, or new normal as they like to say. They threw the new normal terminology around before they acknowledged covid as a real threat. Why introduce the new normal concept so early?

I'm just so sorry for you all. We don't get many years on this planet, and they have already stolen one from you. It's barbaric people are dying alone, no one can attend funerals etc but they still let anyone into the country without testing them. He's just got it so so wrong. He's either screwed up out of being stupid or naive, or he's a total corrupt turnip. Like someone previously said (and it made me laugh) they don't believe the turnip ever was in hospital due to covid. Probably just wanted to appear human to relate to the masses and have public sympathy so they don't attack him for his poor choices.

Yet some people love him?!! See these memes being shared of how great he is. Literally can't understand a word he says other than erm. He even looks as though he's a character of Sesame Street. But they said poor Borris he is doing his best 😂

Reactions: 9
Morning guys. Has anyone else seen this? Guy in Manchester has an illegal lock in at a bar, then gets punched in the face by a policeman outside!!!! WTF!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't know about anyone else but it's actually crazy how much this tweet resonated with me. This thought would have never even crossed my mind a year ago! The comments are heartbreaking.

This is very much my opinion but I've always thought you can consider yourself unlucky in some ways to grow up in the UK in that you're forced into the rat race lifestyle, cramped housing, high cost of living etc. But there was always opportunity here. Now what's left? If this money printing palooza doesn't land us in some doomsday hyperinflation scenario we and our children have been saddled with high unemployment, generational debt, high taxation for nothing in return, small businesses wiped out, high street finished off. I mean Christ even our right to work has been taken away, didn't even think that would be something we'd ever have to fight for!

I am in an extremely secure job but I or anyone else in my very fortunate position would be idiotic not to be worried - we're stuck in our jobs, opportunities are scarce and employers know it - no room for jumping ship or negotiating pay rises when those inevitable tax rises come. There are people loving lockdown because they can save (please turn your brain on if this is you) as if the government won't be coming after those savings with a wealth tax like they've been discussing.

Obviously this pales in comparison to what most are experiencing but people just don't realise you are fucked whether you have a job or not! The storm coming will make 2008 look like a tea party. And all of this and we still have years of these draconian restrictions to come unless we stand up and say no! We've already suffered so much and there is so much more misery ahead. I feel physically suffocated, I can't even go for a walk because of the snow. There is months of this to go (in the near future) and years on and off if they have their way. What has this crappy depressing country got to offer anyone now? I've never felt this need to literally escape before I am losing my mind

1612870727631.png

1612870767998.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I also see that the WHO are saying that the virus didn’t originate from a lab. Yeah right 🙄🙄🙄
You have the only level 4 biohazard lab in China, in Wuhan, and you expect people to believe that it happened naturally??? Isn’t that called accelerated viral evolution?? Here’s an idea. Why don’t the WHO explain their unusually close relationship with China?? 😉😬

And here’s what the WHO are saying...

And here’s a short clip that shows the relationship that the WHO have with China (this was filmed in March last year)

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but it's actually crazy how much this tweet resonated with me. This thought would have never even crossed my mind a year ago! The comments are heartbreaking.

This is very much my opinion but I've always thought you can consider yourself unlucky in some ways to grow up in the UK in that you're forced into the rat race lifestyle, cramped housing, high cost of living etc. But there was always opportunity here. Now what's left? If this money printing palooza doesn't land us in some doomsday hyperinflation scenario we and our children have been saddled with high unemployment, generational debt, high taxation for nothing in return, small businesses wiped out, high street finished off. I mean Christ even our right to work has been taken away at this point, didn't even think that would be something we'd ever have to fight for!

I am in an extremely secure job but I or anyone else in my very fortunate position would be idiotic not to be worried - we're stuck in our jobs, opportunities are scarce and employers know it - no room for jumping ship or negotiating pay rises when those inevitable tax rises come. There are people loving lockdown because they can save (please turn your brain on if you think this) as if the government won't be coming after those savings with a wealth tax like they've been discussing.

Obviously this pales in comparison to what most are experiencing but people just don't realise you are fucked whether you have a job or not! The storm coming will make 2008 look like a tea party. And all of this and we still have years of these draconian restrictions to come unless we stand up and say no! We've already suffered so much and there is so much more misery ahead. I feel physically suffocated, I can't even go for a walk because of the snow. There is months of this to go (in the near future) and years on and off if they have their way. What has this crappy depressing country got to offer anyone now? I've never felt this need to literally escape before I am losing my mind

View attachment 426855

View attachment 426856
I know exactly what you are saying. My husband is fortunate enough to work in a field where there are only a handful worldwide but I do worry about our children’s future. We used to say we’d stay in the uk purely for the kids future opportunities but these are rapidly disappearing. If things get worse I think we will seriously discuss moving abroad. I want our children to live free and happy with future prospects. This is no life at the moment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know exactly what you are saying. My husband is fortunate enough to work in a field where there are only a handful worldwide but I do worry about our children’s future. We used to say we’d stay in the uk purely for the kids future opportunities but these are rapidly disappearing. If things get worse I think we will seriously discuss moving abroad. I want our children to live free and happy with future prospects. This is no life at the moment.
We bought a house in another country, and I literally have no idea when I will be able to go there again. I do not want the vaccine, but I know that it’s going to become mandatory for overseas visits. Every airline is going to want to see a vaccine passport. I can’t believe I’m living in a time where “leaving the country” (unless your a billionaire businessman of course). Is actually against the law..

At least there’s something that’s cheered me up today, taking my dogs out in the snow!! They loved it, and would have played “Hunt the tennis ball under the snow” for hours!! My horses had a lot of fun in the field, and I was leaning on the gate watching them being silly and it made me feel so happy!! I’m just taking my happiness where I can find it these days, otherwise, it’s a non stop diet of doom, and we all need a reason to smile and forget if only for a brief moment...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
We bought a house in another country, and I literally have no idea when I will be able to go there again. I do not want the vaccine, but I know that it’s going to become mandatory for overseas visits. Every airline is going to want to see a vaccine passport. I can’t believe I’m living in a time where “leaving the country” (unless your a billionaire businessman of course). Is actually against the law..
Oh I know it’s absolutely ridiculous. My dad lives in Cape Town and my grandma lives in Portugal and I’m basically banned from seeing them both. Plus their countries are on that silly quarantine list because of the “scary” South African and Brazilian variant. I can’t believe people are actually encouraging these quarantine hotels! They have absolutely no idea that these measures will be here to stay once they’ve imposed them. People are honestly like lambs to the slaughter.

• Sad
I am watching wank sock 😂 in parliament at the moment. I like to hear the live debates when I can.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning guys. Has anyone else seen this? Guy in Manchester has an illegal lock in at a bar, then gets punched in the face by a policeman outside!!!! WTF!

I've just seen this

ETA seems the link won't work, but the polish guy on this users stories

Reactions: 4
Oh I know it’s absolutely ridiculous. My dad lives in Cape Town and my grandma lives in Portugal and I’m basically banned from seeing them both. Plus their countries are on that silly quarantine list because of the “scary” South African and Brazilian variant. I can’t believe people are actually encouraging these quarantine hotels! They have absolutely no idea that these measures will be here to stay once they’ve imposed them. People are honestly like lambs to the slaughter.
You must miss your family so much bless you. It’s so sad knowing that this is going to keep getting worse. All those poor pensioners (my mum included) who thought that getting the vaccine would give them their life’s back, but they are still no better off!! Infact, many of them have had quite serious side affects!! But of course, the mega pharmaceutical companies who produce these are given legal indemnity by the government!!! It’s just all so mad that I sometimes wake up in the morning, and for that split second everything feels normal!! And then reality kicks in... that’s why I’m trying to find happiness wherever I can find it!! Thank goodness for my animals!! They keep me grounded, as I still have to look after them, life still goes on for them. And they have had lots of fun this morning playing in the snow, and that makes me so happy !!

I am watching wank sock 😂 in parliament at the moment. I like to hear the live debates when I can.
Wank Sock !!!!! Spat my coffee out reading that!!
Thanks Lis, I needed that!!! 😘

• Haha
You must miss your family so much bless you. It’s so sad knowing that this is going to keep getting worse. All those poor pensioners (my mum included) who thought that getting the vaccine would give them their life’s back, but they are still no better off!! Infact, many of them have had quite serious side affects!! But of course, the mega pharmaceutical companies who produce these are given legal indemnity by the government!!! It’s just all so mad that I sometimes wake up in the morning, and for that split second everything feels normal!! And then reality kicks in... that’s why I’m trying to find happiness wherever I can find it!! Thank goodness for my animals!! They keep me grounded, as I still have to look after them, life still goes on for them. And they have had lots of fun this morning playing in the snow, and that makes me so happy !!

Wank Sock !!!!! Spat my coffee out reading that!!
Thanks Lis, I needed that!!! 😘
That’s the most important thing at the moment. Anything you find slight happiness in to keep on doing. We’ve also got the sadness of losing our dog soon as well which is hard. That’s what this awful govt don’t seem to realise, is that life is hard enough as it is anyway without having a great dark cloud of lockdown looming over you. At the moment I’m just keeping in my own little happy bubble and staying away from the horrible reality as much as possible.

• Heart
That’s the most important thing at the moment. Anything you find slight happiness in to keep on doing. We’ve also got the sadness of losing our dog soon as well which is hard. That’s what this awful govt don’t seem to realise, is that life is hard enough as it is anyway with having a great dark cloud of lockdown looming over you. At the moment I’m just keeping in my own little happy bubble and staying away from the horrible reality as much as possible.
I know that you and your family are really going through a terribly sad time.... What I did when that was happening to me, was to take as many photos as possible, and make memories ... I totally get what your saying about keeping in your own little happy bubble. You can always rant on here if you need to let off some steam. We are all here to support eachother and lift eachother up. Big hugs to you, as I do know how hard this must be for you and the kids 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.