Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unagi

Chatty Member
All great, valid questions. Do you remember how we were introduced to Covid? We were fed with footage of people in Wuhan dropping dead on the streets. What a crock of shit. This was only ever intended as control via fear. I must admit, it did scare me until I actually got Covid, which was just a dose of flu basically, not the certain death I was led to believe. Background, I am in 3 levels of vulnerability for this, worst of all severe asthma. I’ve had pneumonia twice, much worse. I’ve met so many people who have lost family members to “Covid”, only they are now seeking legal representation because they didn’t die from Covid. They died within 28 days of a test, one from a heart attack, one a brain haemorrhage and one in a car crash. All had Covid on the death certificates.

Lies, lies, lies. I’ve always banged on about how we are controlled by the food and drug industry. Bottom line, and I’ll shout this in case you can’t hear “THERE IS NO MONEY IN A HEALTHY SOCIETY”. They poison us on the daily, via food, water, prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes (which btw everyone knows kills but have they banned them - NO).

Doctors are brainwashed at medical schools to believe what they are told is the only way. Have a conversation with one about well established alternative therapies and you’ll see just how brainwashed and arrogant they are. It’s not their fault. The drug companies run the show. Any alternatives are classed as quackery, normally because they are cheap and accessible to all (read The Borax Conspiracy). I’m sure many go in with wonderful philanthropic reasons, but that’s how they get manipulated. Also talk to doctors who have left the industry because they’ve seen the light.

Having said that, Doctors are useful in some circumstances, there are some great drugs like antibiotics, but they are only prescribing drugs, many new to the market, that are sold to them through the drug companies as cure all snake oils. Doctors are not pharmacists/chemists. They only prescribe based on what they’ve been told.

You have to ask why we’re so fearful because, after all, we’re all going to die, yet we’re all trying to die of something less serious. Does it matter? My philosophy is to live each day the best you can and not worry about what “THEY” tell you. Yes, your grandma/grandpa is going to die, usually in their 80s or 90s something will get them, maybe even Covid. Probably if they’re frail a common cold will get them. That’s just life.

Please don’t take any of this as a lack of empathy, more just common sense. I’m a person who lost both parents by the age of 18. The pain is astounding, but we’re all on that path, so why not just enjoy the ride. Being afraid of death and being led to believe that doctors will stop you dying is a great money spinner and brings me back to my first point, control through fear.

I also echo every word @chanandlerbong said above.

Try spending an hour in my head 🤪
You and @chanandlerbong have nailed it and both have worded it much better than I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The King in the North

Not really a conspirscy theory, but the reason why the government hasn't tried to do anything to stop Covid19, is because they are culling the old and disabled, saving millions in taxpayers money. Therefore, it will also appear the NHS is unfit for purpose and the only way to save the NHS is none to a private model.

• Heart

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Surely for something so dangerous they shouldn’t be trailing the streets and knocking on hundreds of different doors, what if they catch something from someone’s doorbell 🙄 It’s almost like they’re trying to boost the numbers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this !!! We are continually being told that this disease is so infectious, and that anyone can spread it, the NHS is like a “war zone”, and any age can die from it. Yet, one in three people allegedly don’t have any symptoms!! And what about those poor people in Israel that caught covid AFTER being vaccinated twice!! There was also a story I heard about the government giving £500 to anyone who currently has it. I suppose that’s one way to boost the numbers, the other one is being tested using the PCR test, which, incidentally, gave a positive test result on a papaya and a goat!! This was in an Tanzania, which led to the President, John Magufuli, suspending all covid tests until the “issues” had been resolved!! That’s the beauty of Kary Mullis’s PCR Test, you can literally find anything if you amplify it enough!!
I’ve also seen my mum today, she’s stopped being sick (thank goodness) and has managed to have some soup, but, she said she had a really sore arm and was also saying how tired she was, and she’s had a headache ever since she had the jab. I feel so terrible as I begged her not to do it, but she was determined. I’m just praying that she’s going to feel better soon...

• Heart
  • Sad

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Exactly... So if all viruses mutate, and this one will continue to mutate, do we continue with lockdown indefinitely until total economic collapse? Should we not set a clear goalpost and figure out other ways to manage the risk so more people don't die of poverty than would do from COVID?

If the currency collapses and we're dealing with 2000% inflation, it is safe to say the vulnerable will still be most affected and in even more danger. Think grannies living alone with their pensions wiped out. The mortality rate for economic collapse is much much higher than 99.98% for ages 20-45. Lockdowns and tiers are not flippant measures like we're being led to believe
That's what the vaccine is for - to get us ahead of the virus in the same way that we do with flu each year. You may already know this, but the flu vaccine is not the same each year - every year it is tailored to provide protection against the most widespread strains of the flu so as to protect the most people. It doesn't protect against less common strains, which is why some people who have been vaccinated still contract flu.

I think the Covid virus will still be with us in years to come, but better controlled through vaccination tailored to the most common strains around in a specific year. Our scientific community is learning more and more about the virus every day and I don't see lockdowns and tiers being a long-term thing, just necessary whilst scientists get to grips with this new virus.

It's also worth remembering that viruses can mutate to become less deadly and less transmissible - mutation isn't always a bad thing.

Last edited:

DreamDolly

VIP Member
This is a creepy AF story..
Has anyone here ever heard about a website called “This Person Does Not Exist”? It was started up by a computer programmer, and basically it’s just pictures of people that are made by AI, they are not real people, and everytime you refresh the page, a new face pops up.
Well, there was this girl, who was a college student, and she got obsessed with this site, and for a couple of weeks, she would look at these random pictures trying to find similarities between them, and she also noticed that some pictures had weird numbers and letters on them. So, she eventually gets bored of the website, and kind of forgets about it. That is until she’s at work, and she’s bored, so she goes on Facebook, and the site appeared on a meme group she was in, and everyone was posting photos they had found there, so, she joins in, and is looking through the site for interesting photos to post, when she finds a photo of herself!! And she said this photo was not taken from her social media, but was a random candid photo of her that someone had taken of her without her knowledge.
So, she decided to investigate what the hell was going on, as this site only posts photos of people who don’t exist!! And she ended up on some weird “onion” site (which is on the tor browser- deep web) and this is where it gets even more creepy, because this “onion” deep web site was “selling” the “product” in the photo, which was this girl !!
I’m going to link the story, so you can see what happened, but it definitely creeped me out, because I’ve been on the “This Person Does Not Exist” site, and it’s definitely very weird looking at photos of people who allegedly don’t exist, but as this girl found out, some of them DO exist!!
Here’s the full transcript of what happened to her..

And here’s the website “This Person Does Not Exist”...

Im sure you’ll agree it’s as creepyAF 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow

DreamDolly

VIP Member
With all this information coming out, how are we supposed to fight this? What can we do to push back against this absolutely vile tyranny that is taking over our lives? I mean, honestly, at this point in time, HOW are there still people out there who believe all this crap? Is there no one left to take on the establishment? I literally cannot get my head around why people are choosing to look the other way and are allowing these bastards to take our freedom away all in the name of a virus that’s SO fucking deadly that you need to do a PCR test to see if you have it!!! This has to be a joke!! A PCR test can give you ANYTHING if you amplify it enough!! And don’t forget that they’re already lining up the next pandemic ( Called SPARS, I posted about it last week ). It’s so sad that people are risking their lives by taking an experimental vaccine under the impression that they will get their lives back, people like my mum, who can’t understand why she will still need to wear a mask, still socially distance, and can still get the virus and. can still transmit it!!! It’s so utterly heartbreaking, and yet there are still people who are calling for even more draconian laws to be passed!! Why are people refusing to wake up to this nonsense!!

Sorry for the rant...and thank goodness for all of you guys.❤

• Heart

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I just can’t understand how anyone cannot see through it all now. How can they not see that figures are being manipulated!? How can they not see that the collateral damage of lockdown will completely outweigh any lives saved (which I doubt are any). How can they not see the government are lying through their teeth? How can they not see the media is complicit in all this rubbish? I should imagine the media are being paid hefty amounts by the govt to print all of this propaganda. Which means we’re effectively paying to be brainwashed and imprisoned! It’s absolutely crazy!
People are being faced with the mortality of themselves and those they love. Many have lost the ability to think straight because they have been caught up in their fear. I have huge compassion and empathy for them.

Others I know feel something isn’t right, but don’t look any further.

Some a scraping For control and hoping to find it by keeping themselves busy in their communities to help make it end.

There is a huge denial taking place.

I actually think the likes of us, who see what’s coming up, and haven’t been caught of guard or surprised, are probably doing the best mentally.
To the believer no proof is necessary and to the non-believer era no proof is enough.
just my rambling musings bases on recent intereactions. I am not stating a fact.

I am so glad I have this page and all of you, though we have never met. It helps me feel less alone in the world.

A new “Variant” has been found in Los Angeles, it’s being called the Kardasian Korona.
(Ok, so that last part was a joke..😬)

ETA - Sorry if that was in poor taste..(not sorry 😉)
ha ha don’t go give them ideas 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Barb

I'm about to add a lot of pictures so bare with.....View attachment 385908View attachment 385913View attachment 385914View attachment 385915View attachment 385916View attachment 385917View attachment 385918View attachment 385921View attachment 385922View attachment 385923View attachment 385924View attachment 385925View attachment 385926View attachment 385927View attachment 385928View attachment 385929View attachment 385930View attachment 385931View attachment 385934

Eta I am seeing a lot about "population decline"

Apparantly UK has seen the biggest population decline since one of the world wars (I forgot which it said and cannot remember where I saw that now) although they said it was due to migrants going home 🤔
These are scary sounding when snippets, taken out of context, are lumped together. Eg. The nanoparticles in the vaccine are a unit of measure and nanotechnology is using the very small measurements to create new technology. Digital ID just means moving things online rather than carrying an ID book / card that gets stolen or used for frauds more easily. We have biometric passports in the UK but in some counties they have separate ID. Biometric just means finger prints and photo. (Although newer passport have retinal scans) anyone getting a ILR Visa for the UK already had a biometric ID card.

• Heart

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Sorry I just need to post this absolute legend again. I keep going back to watch it. M&S, ASDA and Tesco are allowed to remain open when they sell non-essential items but she isn't. Absolute disgrace it makes me sick. I don't know how these officers are sleeping at night

I don't know how anyone can take these globalist see you next tuesdays seriously. They are the absolute antithesis of what they preach. They don't seem to be bothered about climate change, so why should I?
Three officers inside the shop and one outside. Would four turn up to my house if someone broke in?

• Heart
  • Angry

samhneach

Regarding Professor Dolores Cahill, here is a very interesting video in which she is discussing the covid vaccine, and let me tell you, this woman knows exactly what she’s talking about!!

If your (or anyone else’s) husband turned into Wolverine, then I might have to take him off your hands 😂 !!! Only joking!! (Or am I 😉) 😬
What is being done to Dolores Cahill in Ireland is nothing short of criminal.
She is far more experienced than Tony Holohan (Irish Chris Whitty) not my words, the words of several UCD Med Students and yet she is being character assassinated by media, HSE, NPHET etc for sharing her very educated point of view.

If they are so sure she is wrong, crazy, a conspiracy theorist, why doesn't someone from the govt/NPHET side debate her??? And that is the ultimate problem with COVID, its extremely easy to brand someone a conspiracy theorist for absolute fear of having to possibly debate them and prove your argument and I put my house on it Cahill vs Holohan in a debate, she would mop the country with Holohan.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Yep, thank goodness for you all 🥰
@DreamDolly so kind xxx
There’s no judgment on this thread which I think is really nice. @Anelecin I feel exactly the same as you on all of it. Think most of us share that view whether we like to admit or not.

In regards to those vaccination passports, I will not be coerced into taking something just so I can get my freedoms back. They can stick it where the sun doesn’t shine! Which is probably where I’ll be for a good few years given I won’t be able to go anywhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The Great Reset isn't a thing, if all the government were working together, it means they would have to work with the likes of China and North Korea, to effectively crumble an economy to the point it would not work, therefore making the government not exist. No government in the world would do something, just not exist. Covid19 is real, people need to wake up about it, stop getting their information from YouTube and people with no medical knowledge, or we are going to be in lockdown for months.
I listen to Dr Mike Yeadon who was Vice President of Allergy and Respiratory for Pfizer. If anyone knows what they’re talking about it’s him and he thinks these lockdowns are completely unnecessary and harmful. Covid 19 is real but it is the handling of it that we are all questioning, not whether Covid exists itself.

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
Where I live they have been going door to door knocking on to ask people to take tests (everytime I've been past the testing centres that have been empty!) they've been going door to door since the tests began.... I'm in the city that was in the original extended lockdown... The council tweet nearly everyday saying what area they are knocking on. 😐
Surely for something so dangerous they shouldn’t be trailing the streets and knocking on hundreds of different doors, what if they catch something from someone’s doorbell 🙄 It’s almost like they’re trying to boost the numbers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

Unagi

Chatty Member
I see Lady Gaga and John Legend are set to perform at Biden’s “inauguration” oh and Tom Hanks will also be in attendance 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Well guys, at least someone in government is telling the truth (took him long enough, but hey, it’s something!!). Sir Desmond Swayne is also NOT apologising for expressing his views on the vaccine, and has said that he feels the numbers have been “manipulated”....

• Heart
  • Wow

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Not being a stalker 🙈 I had a browse on the Captain Tom Moore thread.... So did the papers originally include him in having the vaccine and then removed his name after he passed away? (and now all I see on the Internet headlines are reasons why he didn't have the vaccine) 🤔👀👀

If anyone isn't over on that thread there's some interesting things coming out in the last few pages about companies etc
I saw about him having the vaccine too! It seems like he could be the gateway conspiracy for many 😂 I need to take a look. Tbf I’ve completely ignored all things Captain Moore because I found the whole donating to the NHS thing absolute insanity - why am I being asked to donate to something I pay for each month?

Got tagged in the 5K thing and donated to a woman’s refuge instead. And don’t get me started on NHS discounts, donated meals, it’s all a farce. Giving free meals to someone on full pay..? They have a secure job, 5m don’t. Many have worked throughout and not received any perks or recognition. In fact the tradesmen who are just trying to earn a living and feed their children are told that they’re super spreaders, not essential and keeping the lockdown going!

This worship the NHS propaganda has got some thinking they are the second coming of Jesus, even in non-clinical roles. Then seeing doctors and nurses have become emboldened to post selfies detailing holding the hand of someone’s nan or grandad as they die alone for clout and comments of adoration is absolutely grotesque and surely against some sort of patient privacy law

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I find it really disturbing and sickening. I feel so sorry for the children wrapped up in it all. I can have listened to interviews and watched some of the docs but I think I would find reading a whole book really hard. Theres something about a book how it makes your own brain forge the imagery that I don't think I would be able to sleep.

The problem with this kind of peadophilia is it goes so beyond what people want to hear that they think it could never happen, so keep their eyes and ears shut to it. On actual fact I think it is the satanic element is probably much more common than we could ever imagine.
It’s honestly the most sickening thing a person can do. I’m in admiration of people that work in child abuse who investigate these crimes. It’s one thing as a mum of young children I could never do as it breaks my heart. Children should always be protected. The same goes for animals.

• Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Just checked and it's covid thread 77, post 215. I thought it might have imagined it or over reacted but it's right there. Anyway, I try to avoid the hysteria that the MSM whips up. I don't know how no one can question it, they just blindly accept whatever is told to them by the TV. Honestly feels like propaganda rather than news now.
This whole thing has brought out some interesting sides to people’s character. Many are unashamedly baying for blood and it’s all fuelled by the government.

I am classed as a key worker and our company was sent a letter from the relevant gov department as a ‘thanks’, which said “you deserve to feel safe at work and while the majority are adhering to restrictions there is a minority who are not obeying the rules and continue to put you in danger”. It was irrelevant to the rest of the text and completely bizarre. I was amazed to be looking at real life propaganda in 2020. The agenda is obvious - turn on your neighbour, they are the enemy and the reason lockdowns continue (not us). Divide and rule 101

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Re Madeline, Richard Hall’s interview with Peter Hyatt is fascinating! Very long but kept my attention all the way through. He’s a statement analyst who works on embedded confessions, pulls out crazy amounts of information from their sentence structure, the specific words they chose to use or not to use, etc. I recommend.

I also definitely think the money they keep pumping into the case is some sort of laundering activity for something else. Same situation with the current government, they’re getting a pass for ‘incompetence’ when the reality is much more nefarious, so it works in their favour to do it in plain sight.

Also the fact that there is a YouTube fact check on the video tells you everything you need to know 😂

• Wow

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
But that’s Cupcake Mum’s exact point, we know mutations are typically less deadly and transmissible, but the government cited a ‘worrying’ new variant as the reason for another lockdown. And we already know we need new flu vaccines each year, but yet there are now two new COVID strains but we’re expecting the original vaccine to work?

Boris has already stated the new strain is more transmissible amongst the young and so we can’t expect restrictions to lift once the vulnerable are vaccinated. So how do we keep up with the mutations like you said without another vaccine? Waiting is not an option any longer. Economic destruction will kill more than this virus ever could
Exactly!
Never mind the implications on everyone else suffering with health problems that will only get worse and end up overloading the NHS (handy that it will add to the excess deaths isn't it 🙄)
Then a generation of kids going without a year or mores education, no hope of school leavers getting a job or quality university education.. leading to even more mental health problems.
The elderly are dying a slow death due to isolation - after all they still can't go out and be safe even after the vaccine... and the list goes on.
We can't keep locking down because the virus has mutated. If people believe in the vaccine and the scientists then they say the MRNA jab can be altered, so why keep the world from turning.....?
Oh yeh, because maybe that was always the plan!

As for Boris saying that it's affecting young people then that a blantant lie, their own stats say that it still not affecting them!
We can't stop the world because young people might spread it - maybe instead we need to protect the elderly and vulnerable and set up proper services for them, rather than pay people who have a 99% chance of survival for sitting at home because of a convenient mutation

• Heart