Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or, another one, two kid found dead on a train track, hit by the train, ruled as suicide due to falling asleep after smoking some drugs. Yet, the second autopsy showed blunt force trauma and stab wounds that was there before the train hitting.

Reactions: 4
My favourite Conspiracy Theory.

9/11.

Two planes hit two buildings, and three go down.
MIne will always be the plane going into the Pentagon and not a shred of DNA or fuselage recovered. It all disintegrated on impact, allegedly.

Reactions: 15
MIne will always be the plane going into the Pentagon and not a shred of DNA or fuselage recovered. It all disintegrated on impact, allegedly.
Or how the wingspan of the plane is too big for the plane! :ROFLMAO:

Passport found blocks away from the World Trade Centre.

Calls made at that height on the plane, I can't even get a connection with the technology now.

Reactions: 5
Or how the wingspan of the plane is too big for the plane! :ROFLMAO:

Passport found blocks away from the World Trade Centre.

Calls made at that height on the plane, I can't even get a connection with the technology now.
There used to be film of a surface missile hitting the pentagon years ago, I've just looked for it on Youtoob, all cleaned up, I doubt that'll ever see the light of day again.

Or, Bin Laden's internet co
That was the most convenient burial at sea, ever ... Not that I believe that was him in the shroud ...
Yet, they allowed Saddam's hanging to be pubically shown.

Or how a government spy, had be found dead in a locked bag, and the government and police, ruled it as suicide.

Reactions: 6
Or, Bin Laden's internet co

Yet, they allowed Saddam's hanging to be pubically shown.

Or how a government spy, had be found dead in a locked bag, and the government and police, ruled it as suicide.
Was it Saddam though or one of his many doubles? I've come to the point know where I Distrust everything I'm told.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
I never believed it was Bin Laden behind it all.
Nor me, I think he was a front for the see eye eh. All throughout that war, al Queda, that's all we heard day on day. Then came the day the troops went in, no al Queda they'd all left on B52 bombers. I kid you not, that went out on BBC, ITV and Sky News.

Well this is worrying - Apparently, “No App Needed” as Apple and Google are now “building” Covid Contact Tracing into your phone!! Just like the PRC model of health passports and the social credit system that is currently trialling in Ireland...

• Wow
Well this is worrying - Apparently, “No App Needed” as Apple and Google are now “building” Covid Contact Tracing into your phone!! Just like the PRC model of health passports and the social credit system that is currently trialling in Ireland...

Time to get a Nokia, I think. What's happening and how quickly and easily it's being achieved is scary. Where is the resistance?

Time to get a Nokia, I think. What's happening and how quickly and easily it's being achieved is scary. Where is the resistance?
I’m immobilising my fan club as we speak !! 😂😂😂

Re - 9/11. It was discussed extensively on earlier threads, but from everything I have seen, it was most definitely what is called a “false flag” joint op between the US and Israeli governments.

This video is from last month, and is about a man who was taken to court in Ireland for refusing to wear a mask..

Last edited:
  • Heart

The above video is discussing “joining the dots” from events such as 9/11 to Covid, and why there is a connection..

Reactions: 5
I can't believe there's 47 threads on covid full of sheer panic and aggression. I Would love to pop over and say my piece but I'm scared of being shunned from Tattle forever 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I have heard locally to me, not all doctors surgeries are giving the annual flu shot this year, and may have to go more central places for it. I wonder if this is to get used to mass public injections, rather than pop down the GP/pharmacy.

Reactions: 3
I have heard locally to me, not all doctors surgeries are giving the annual flu shot this year, and may have to go more central places for it. I wonder if this is to get used to mass public injections, rather than pop down the GP/pharmacy.
That’s interesting, as I was under the impression that even more people would be advised to get the jab than normal.? But, I suppose if the long term objective is to get us used to mass vaccinations, when do we think that mandatory vaccinations in relation to covid will take place? And what will the penalties be if you refuse? This is why the video that I posted about Ireland’s new Health Passport that’s linked to your mobile phone is so important, as I feel that Ireland is being used as a test to see how well the public will react to what’s really a social credit system the same that is in place in the PRC?

What's the point? I asked someone who works in a surgery how many cases of flu they had last year and she said none. There's a huge call for it this year, I'm not hearing of any flu being diagnosed only you know what ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.