Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! I think that is where the term sheep comes from, no one paying any attention to what is actually going on and just doing what they are told, my son was answering back the other day and I responded with “don’t ask questions and just do as your told” and I realised how bad that sounded but sure my mam used to say same to me!
I haven’t wore a mask at all and I have been on public transport, shopping centres etc and never been questioned if I have been asked it’s been in a polite way and when I say I am exempt they politely accept that. I done the research and found out you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want too but a lot of people won’t and just listen to the news,
Maybe some people would rather put up with the mild inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect others. Seems like a pretty easy thing to to and a pretty pointless thing to question for absolutely no reason imo. To lie about being exempt because you don’t want to wear a mask is pretty low imo. I would rather do what I can to protect people around me.
I would rather be labelled a sheep for caring about people around me than be selfish and lie about having a medical exemption 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe some people would rather put up with the mild inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect others. Seems like a pretty easy thing to to and a pretty pointless thing to question for absolutely no reason imo. To lie about being exempt because you don’t want to wear a mask is pretty low imo. I would rather do what I can to protect people around me.
I would rather be labelled a sheep for caring about people around me than be selfish and lie about having a medical exemption 🤷‍♀️
I didn’t say I was lying as I am not I am actually exempt but I did say, it say if you don’t want to as find it causes distress is basically saying you don’t have too which to me doesn’t make sense at all, i think I would rather be a free thinker and question everything even if proven wrong then to just go along with something I’m unsure of 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t say I was lying as I am not I am actually exempt but I did say, it say if you don’t want to as find it causes distress is basically saying you don’t have too which to me doesn’t make sense at all, i think I would rather be a free thinker and question everything even if proven wrong then to just go along with something I’m unsure of 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not wanting to is not the same as being medically exempt. Roll back all you want now.
Bragging about never having wore a mask is not a trophy, and to tell others they don’t have to wear one if they don’t want to promotes it.
If you would rather be a free thinker just for the sake of it even if you are consciously putting others at risk then you do you, but I don’t think that makes you better than anyone who wears a mask. Being happy that you questioned something even if you are wrong when it actively puts others at risk is a stupid thing to be proud of to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not wanting to is not the same as being medically exempt. Roll back all you want now.
Being proud about never wearing a mask is not a trophy.
If you would rather be a free thinker just for the sake of it even if you are consciously putting others at risk then you do you, but I don’t think that makes you better than anyone who wears a mask.
This is what’s wrong with this whole thing,
I was replying to a post and my point was I’ve never worn one and never been questioned which surprised me as I’ve never been asked to show my proof (which I have 🙄) and that I can’t get over the other exemptions aswell, and you’ve jumped in assuming I’m some selfish murderer when you have no idea Why I’m exempt or the fact when i am out I am more socially distanced because I am not and am aware of that! You can’t assume someone is being selfish when you have no idea about them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It is not a pointless thing to question at all.

Just because you don’t mind wearing a mask, or see anything wrong in us being told to wear one, doesn’t mean we all think like that.

People are getting arrested and pepper sprayed for refusing to wear one. They’re telling us what to do, to see how many of us obey without questioning. Slowly taking away our freedoms bit by bit until one day we are at a point of no return.

You want to wear a mask, fine by me. But don’t patronise those of us who question the validity of us being advised to wear them....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what’s wrong with this whole thing,
I was replying to a post and my point was I’ve never worn one and never been questioned which surprised me as I’ve never been asked to show my proof (which I have 🙄) and that I can’t get over the other exemptions aswell, and you’ve jumped in assuming I’m some selfish murderer when you have no idea Why I’m exempt or the fact when i am out I am more socially distanced because I am not and am aware of that! You can’t assume someone is being selfish when you have no idea about them 🤷🏼‍♀️
When you post basically saying most people don’t know you don’t have to wear one if you don’t want to, when that is not true then yeah it comes across selfish and trying to convince people to not wear one just because.
I don’t think people who aren’t wearing them should be questioned in person because they shouldn’t have to give intimate medical details to shop workers or bus drivers, people should be trusted that those with a valid medical reason are the ones not wearing a mask and not those who just don’t want to.
Seems crazy that as someone expempt you think you should be accosted on the bus and have to give over private medical details.

I have no problem with not forcing people with genuine reasons, not wanting to is not one of those so I don’t know why you’re so adamant it is.

It is not a pointless thing to question at all.

Just because you don’t mind wearing a mask, or see anything wrong in us being told to wear one, doesn’t mean we all think like that.

People are getting arrested and pepper sprayed for refusing to wear one. They’re telling us what to do, to see how many of us obey without questioning. Slowly taking away our freedoms bit by bit until one day we are at a point of no return.

You want to wear a mask, fine by me. But don’t patronise those of us who question the validity of us being advised to wear them....View attachment 236231
Comparing this to Nazi Germany is pretty bleeping gross imo so I’m not even going to engage with you.

Reactions: 9
Seems crazy that as someone expempt you think you should be accosted on the bus and have to give over private medical details.
Not crazy when it all started and the rumours were going around you would be asked, so yes I was shocked!

you know if you had of just asked after my post if I was genuinely exempt or was I just choosing not to, instead of making assumptions we wouldn’t be having this conversation🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not crazy when it all started and the rumours were going around you would be asked, so yes I was shocked!

you know if you had of just asked after my post if I was genuinely exempt or was I just choosing not to, instead of making assumptions we wouldn’t be having this conversation🙄
No, I take issue with you complaining about people being sheep and claiming people don’t have to wear a mask if they don’t want to and they are too stupid to not look it up. “I done the research and found out you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want too”
Nothing to do with you being medically exempt or not.

Reactions: 4
No, I take issue with you complaining about people being sheep and claiming people don’t have to wear a mask if they don’t want to and they are too stupid to not look it up. “I done the research and found out you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want too”
Nothing to do with you being medically exempt or not.
This is a conspiracy thread 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Scamdemic I laughed at that seems to me that a lot more info is coming out making it harder to believe why we shut down our countries it’s all part of the plan NWO for sure

Reactions: 6
I think this is relevant to some on this thread. ;)

Anyway, my favourite conspiracy theory is the one about Cliff Richard being implicated in Jill Dando's murder. I love reading conspiracy theories but take them with a huge pinch of salt. This one I think has some truth to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did you wear a mask during swine flu?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying duck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid bleeping rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

What the hell is going on.
It stinks. I think we've been subjected to psychological and biological warfare.

The takedown was complete. I think this will be a three to five-year arc of disrupting normals patterns of behaviour.

I'm also shocked by the compliance and apathy ... Even worse the Stasi next door element.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holograms have been mentioned quite a bit on here. This Robbie Williams one from Soccer Aid last night is spookily realistic

I don't think it is great? He is blurry like obviously not real. Lol. Everyone else's face is in focus and his is blurred and he looks like he is floating.

I won’t be having a vaccine either. I also think this is all “too much”. A disease that kills so few people has shut down half the world. We‘ll be paying for these measures for yeeeeeeeears.
Definitely won't be getting the vaccine... I am not anti vaxx but at least any other vaccine is tested on humans for YEARS before release and they can learn about any possible long term side effects and the public can weigh out if it is worth getting the vaccine, which most of the time it is. With this one, they'll have zero ideas of long term side effects.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it is great? He is blurry like obviously not real. Lol. Everyone else's face is in focus and his is blurred and he looks like he is floating.

Definitely won't be getting the vaccine... I am not anti vaxx but at least any other vaccine is tested on humans for YEARS before release and they can learn about any possible long term side effects and the public can weigh out if it is worth getting the vaccine, which most of the time it is. With this one, they'll have zero ideas of long term side effects.
I didn’t watch it live so if I didn’t know he wasnt really there I wouldn’t have noticed the bits that make it obvious he’s been added. When the aliens take over when Project Bluebeam is unleashed they can just get an old projector out and show an old film to scare me into submission, cos I’m easily fooled 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i really hate that bill the govt pushed through at the start of all this. some mps said it should only be for a few months i think its in force for 2years. im not sure about all what it entails but i know it really restricts our freedoms and movements and if they think u have covid can drag you away and lock you up somewhere. very draconian. scares the pants off me but it hardly gets mentioned. prob got mandatory vaccine clause tucked away in small print too.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.