Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quantom Dot vaccination tattoos that Bill Gates has invested in. - @TheJoanCollinsFanClub thank you, I'm here to be educated so your links are a fab help. The quantom dot vaccine tats sound like the bloody mark of the beast.

Theres such a dark side to everything going on at the moment and i desperately wanna be proven wrong but i feel, in my gut, this is it now. The worlds not gonna get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at what I just found...!!

The video above is basically more proof that this whole covid virus was a planned plandemic!!

I’ve been re-watching the “Plandemic Indoctrination” film, and did you know that in 1999 patents started emerging for a “new” coronavirus? Or, that on April 25th, 2003, the CDC filed a very specific patent on a new coronavirus that can infect humans? Or that additional patents were filed that included the various kits to detect the virus? and then kits to measure it?
From 2003 to 2018, the CDC patented the SARS virus that was prevalent in Asia, and subsequently controlled 100% of all kits, testing and ppe relating to the disease.
Even the esteemed professor Dr Luc Montaigne, who was awarded the Nobel prize for his work in HIV and AIDS research has said that the novel coronavirus has to be man made, and in his opinion was designed as a biological weapon.
And now our own government are going to push ahead on this new operation moonshot and passport to mingle? which is effectively going to determine whether we can move about freely based on if we comply with having an experimental vaccine shoved in our arms??!!....WTF!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
We definitely have the same taste in music. This reminds me of Day Wave! Love it.
Ah thanks, I love this song so much, but not many have heard it, so I’m glad you like it!! ❤

Yeah, it’s definitely similar to Day Wave, (potions) !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Ah thanks, I love this song so much, but not many have heard it, so I’m glad you like it!! ❤

Yeah, it’s definitely similar to Day Wave, (potions) !!
I see you everywhere on Tattle and you have such wonderful experiences, seem to have had a very eventful life and now I see you have wonderful taste. It must be bloody exhausting being so well respected and so cool.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really would love guitar lessons so I could learn to play this...😍

I see you everywhere on Tattle and you have such wonderful experiences, seem to have had a very eventful life and now I see you have wonderful taste. It must be bloody exhausting being so well respected and so cool.🤣
Lol - Im literally the most uncool person ever!! But thanks anyway 😜 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if this link will work as I saw it on Facebook. But it is exactly why I am so concerned about us all being pushed into being cashless

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I do find it very odd that in the past 2-3 years Bill Gates was soooooo sure a pandemic was going to happen "very soon." He kept saying it, like he was planting a seed. He is a tech guy, why is he butting into healthcare?

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this link will work as I saw it on Facebook. But it is exactly why I am so concerned about us all being pushed into being cashless
The whole cashless “society” is something that is linked to the PRC’s social credit system, which is exactly what our government are going to push on us via the new “operation moonshot” covid vaccination project. I’m very concerned about this but, I’m not suprised..

Reactions: 10
The whole cashless “society” is something that is linked to the PRC’s social credit system, which is exactly what our government are going to push on us via the new “operation moonshot” covid vaccination project. I’m very concerned about this but, I’m not suprised..
Me too. I don’t like the idea of it at all.

Reactions: 7
I do find it very odd that in the past 2-3 years Bill Gates was soooooo sure a pandemic was going to happen "very soon." He kept saying it, like he was planting a seed. He is a tech guy, why is he butting into healthcare?
Have you seen the plandemic part 2? It’s called indoctrination, and pretty much explains Gates agenda, he actually said that he’s made MORE money since “investing” in healthcare, than he ever did in technology. He’s not a doctor, yet his quote that “Normalcy only returns when we’ve largely vaccinated people” has been widely reported and lauded, plus the fact that it was the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation that basically got Tedros the top job at the WHO, even though Tedros himself is not a medical doctor, and was previously sacked from his job in the Ethiopian government for covering up cholera outbreaks, just goes to show just how much power Gates has.

Here’s an article from 2017 about Gates and the WHO...

And another...

The second largest doner to the WHO is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Something I read a while back said all would be revealed in the end. Certainly this along with other key events has woken people up.

I was just at my local hospital, taking my mum to cardiology. The main mall part has a cafe where people can sit mask free, and there's a little union office, all open and nobody in masks. So just shows how stupid the whole thing is with masks. My mum's friend has been in touch, who mentioned about the flu jabs, seems to be a more drive through system they are trailing, at least with her practice (which is right beside a big shopping centre). ETA it will be at a local university on a Saturday and Sunday for several practises. This does feel more and more like it's getting ready for something big.

Editing to add. I take allergic reactions to so many medications, this all just makes me feel sick and triggering bad thoughts...nobody's fault. May need to step away for a bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Something I read a while back said all would be revealed in the end. Certainly this along with other key events has woken people up.

I was just at my local hospital, taking my mum to cardiology. The main mall part has a cafe where people can sit mask free, and there's a little union office, all open and nobody in masks. So just shows how stupid the whole thing is with masks. My mum's friend has been in touch, who mentioned about the flu jabs, seems to be a more drive through system they are trailing, at least with her practice (which is right beside a big shopping centre). ETA it will be at a local university on a Saturday and Sunday for several practises. This does feel more and more like it's getting ready for something big.

Editing to add. I take allergic reactions to so many medications, this all just makes me feel sick and triggering bad thoughts...nobody's fault. May need to step away for a bit.
Take as much time as you need, and I hope your mum feels better soon ❤ XX

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Here, flu shots will be at pharmacies/doctors' offices as normal. They are free every year for everyone. I know the UK is typically different with who can get it though.

Reactions: 3
Thanks Joanie :). She had a possible mini-stroke recently, but all clear, so were just ruling out heart issues. <3 xx
That must’ve been so worrying, I’m glad you got the all clear. XX
I actually wanted to ask you a question (as you know far more about music than me!!). The music video I posted earlier has inspired me to attempt to learn the guitar (lol) and I wondered if you could help identify what kind of guitar is on the track? Thankies xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Here, flu shots will be at pharmacies/doctors' offices as normal. They are free every year for everyone. I know the UK is typically different with who can get it though.
This is in Scotland, so in the UK. Not sure the real reason some practices are moving over to this.

Thanks - yes, life is quite stressful right now, didn't need more added to it! xx

Good plan :) I'm making changes too. Which video?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.