Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s amazing!! I recently posted a few videos about reincarnation in children, and I find it such an interesting topic!! And, welcome to the thread !! Just remember to wear your tinfoil hat when you’re on this thread!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Have a look at the video I posted about it, and there’s plenty more about this on YouTube. Let me know what you think about this, as it’s pretty scary!!
Thank you 🥰 ever since lockdown I’ve been wearing a tin foil hat and falling down many rabbit holes 🐰🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The video above is the documentary that I mentioned. It’s on YouTube, and on the comments section someone said When we dream of people that we don’t know, are these people from our past lives?? I thought that was such an interesting thing to say!! I hope you like the video!! Let me know what you think about it!!

That’s so interesting!! If it was me, I think I’d want to get hypnotised, just to find out more details such as names and dates (and location). ❤

I did type out a long reply to you, but I bloody deleted it by mistake aaaarrrgghh!! All i wanted to say regarding the Robbie Williams “Hologram” tour that you mentioned, is why? Why does he want to do this? Laziness? Greed? Probably a mixture of the two. But, do you remember the amazing Polar Bear Hologram video that I posted a while back? That technology was from 2013, so imagine what it’s like now!! With your reincarnation story, it sounds quite traumatic to be honest, so would you ever want to be hypnotised so you could learn more? Or, do you think it would be too much for you finding out more? I honestly don’t know if I could personally do something that may be detrimental to my mental health (even though I’m a nosy cow!!)

No worries Joan :) Yes, but why are they pushing it is what I meant. 2013 introduced, probably possible since the 70s. Soccer Aid is raising money for UNICEF, which is another of these strange organisations that are probably fronts. It is quite eerie though as does feel like things could be rigged far more easily say in news items than we could be aware using it.

I want to do hypnotherapy for a few things, but have to be with someone I trust (know a friend that has trained so may ask her). I have enough issues this lifetime without adding past ones to them, although maybe it is past life trauma impacting on now too! Confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Britney Spears‘ Instagram has been mentioned here a few times. I’ve never looked until today, but it really is very strange. You’d think she only owned about 5 items of clothing looking at this. I assume photos are just being rehashed. Almost every pic shows her dinky little exposed waist. Lots of pictures of roses. Are roses meant to symbolise something? Hmmm. New rabbit hole time for me then!

Reactions: 6
Britney Spears‘ Instagram has been mentioned here a few times. I’ve never looked until today, but it really is very strange. You’d think she only owned about 5 items of clothing looking at this. I assume photos are just being rehashed. Almost every pic shows her dinky little exposed waist. Lots of pictures of roses. Are roses meant to symbolise something? Hmmm. New rabbit hole time for me then!
Just looked...so dead behind those eyes, not full aware of what's going on. I remember someone mentioned Beyonce is like a child in reality, and heavily managed to hide it, perhaps with all that B's alleged to have experienced through the Mickey Mouse Club is still very child like too. It's as though someone tells her what to do for posing, which she does, but is either drugged or in a trance to do so.

Rose is an anagram of Eros. I cannot remember if it was here or elsewhere talked about words and the fact we call it spelling, what are we actually doing when we spell out loud. I've felt before that certain names have meanings, particularly UK Prime Ministers. As to what they're symbolising I'm not sure, but did spot the classic all seeing eye pose.

@Ambrosie I found a link to a chapter from a book (which I won't read as don't want to trigger myself), but interesting on the mythology of the rose and Eros. https://erenow.net/ancient/thejoyofsexus/77.php

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has anyone seen this?
Type "300215 world bank product code" into Google. I would love any sort of explanation as to how/why cv19 test were being made in 2017!

• Heart
Has anyone seen this?
Type "300215 world bank product code" into Google. I would love any sort of explanation as to how/why cv19 test were being made in 2017!
Aren’t Covid tests just swab kits?

Swab kits are used for everything from medical testing to the taking of DNA.

Can’t see anything suspicious with what the search brings up.

Professional sports - are they fixed/rigged? I know I read elsewhere about football using some kind of weapon, and a family member that's into sports remarked on how many more score draws or goals are scored than in the past. I have seen Andy Murray playing tennis on prime time television, a game that should be won with ease, but takes his time and eventually wins it. However, looking at the clock, it's to fit the schedule so knows how long he is expected to play. Also, his win at the Olympics was dodgy too. Equally, Lewis Hamilton I see shockingly did not win yesterday, due to a penalty, which does seem set up so that people don't bemoan how dominant his team is. Interesting he uses 19 management, usually reserved for pop stars. Also, the guy that won, he'd been seen mourning the one year anniversary of a friend's death earlier in the week, big build up to him being featured, and could almost have been a sacrifice if believe such things.

They also seem to cleverly fit narratives like everything else. Equally, the big names produce big money in terms of advertising and sales to betting.
Here is something on NFL.
Plenty of rumours on football, but interesting book. https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/
F1. https://www.quora.com/Are-Formula-1-championship-races-scripted-or-fixed

I was watching an old punk documentary, most successful bands, and got thinking up Sid and Nancy, did he really kill her? Was he killed too, as a drugs OD nobody will suspect anything on as a rock star. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/feb/06/malcolm-mclaren-sid-vicious and www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6w74YUXSuw

Aren’t Covid tests just swab kits?

Swab kits are used for everything from medical testing to the taking of DNA.

Can’t see anything suspicious with what the search brings up.
They're called covid 19 test kits, after the virus that was discovered in 2019. If they were for other coronaviruses, it shouldn't say 19, as this virus was named as the novel (new) coronavirus of 2019. Surely in 2017 they should have a diff name as covid 19 strain wasnt discovered until Nov last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They're called covid 19 test kits, after the virus that was discovered in 2019. If they were for other coronaviruses, it shouldn't say 19, as this virus was named as the novel (new) coronavirus of 2019. Surely in 2017 they should have a diff name as covid 19 strain wasnt discovered until Nov last year.
Sorry - I didn’t see the name. I must have clicked a different link...it was just called a medical testing kit.

Covid 19 was mentioned, but the page had been recently updated....

Just to add, I am in the plandemic camp. But couldn’t see anything suspicious on the page I searched

Last edited:
Holograms have been mentioned quite a bit on here. This Robbie Williams one from Soccer Aid last night is spookily realistic

Holograms have been mentioned quite a bit on here. This Robbie Williams one from Soccer Aid last night is spookily realistic

I mentioned this last night, does make me wonder what is being pushed by their use. Funny Black Mirror had a hologram singer and a show like BGT with digital audience, which apparently again happened last night. Editing to add, Robbie's head looks odd on the rendering or whatever of the hologram.

Last edited:
I mentioned this last night, does make me wonder what is being pushed by their use. Funny Black Mirror had a hologram singer and a show like BGT with digital audience, which apparently again happened last night. Editing to add, Robbie's head looks odd on the rendering or whatever of the hologram.
Oh sorry, I saw it last night then couldn’t see it today for some reason.

Robbie was a hologram when ⫩ reunited. Wasn‘t a patch on this one though

Oh sorry, I saw it last night then couldn’t see it today for some reason.

Robbie was a hologram when ⫩ reunited. Wasn‘t a patch on this one though
Weird! Hmm wonder why this is twice now one has been used in that case.

Not a hologram! Just a live green screen composite (not even a very good one he's pretty blurry a lot of the time and you can see the green outline at times).

A hologram would mean the band could see him in 3D at the event.

reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying duck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid bleeping rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

What the hell is going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
My 4 year old nephew has spoken about his old mum & dad since he could speak. Says they were teachers in south africa in a town called cornwall. But he also talks about zombies there so.. 😂

• Wow
reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying duck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid bleeping rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

I won’t be having a vaccine either. I also think this is all “too much”. A disease that kills so few people has shut down half the world. We‘ll be paying for these measures for yeeeeeeeears.

Reactions: 19
I cant quote you because im new but thanks for responding and not thinking im barmy. I just felt some despair today like this is never going to end. It feels like everything has led up to this point and very soon it will be a war amongst the people, those who are conforming against those who refuse and I'm scared we will be outnumbered.
I just need something positive to happen, this is draining now and nobody in charge even cares about the amount of suicides this is causing or the amount of people who have never had MH problems, now suffering with them. It really upsets me!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I cant quote you because im new but thanks for responding and not thinking im barmy. I just felt some despair today like this is never going to end. It feels like everything has led up to this point and very soon it will be a war amongst the people, those who are conforming against those who refuse and I'm scared we will be outnumbered.
I just need something positive to happen, this is draining now and nobody in charge even cares about the amount of suicides this is causing or the amount of people who have never had MH problems, now suffering with them. It really upsets me!
This is what bothers me too. Ive had quite a lot of anxiety the last few years and I’ve just been left to get on with it. Lack of funding in the mental health sector is the reason given. Yet billions of pounds were found for Covid. But this whole situation will have broken some people, me included. I couldn’t see any of my family for four months as I live far away. its really damaged my mental health. But this just means more people will need help and none of us will get it because only covid seems to matter. Also all he people who need tests for cancer and haven’t had them.

Reactions: 12

Exactly this! I think that is where the term sheep comes from, no one paying any attention to what is actually going on and just doing what they are told, my son was answering back the other day and I responded with “don’t ask questions and just do as your told” and I realised how bad that sounded but sure my mam used to say same to me!
I haven’t wore a mask at all and I have been on public transport, shopping centres etc and never been questioned if I have been asked it’s been in a polite way and when I say I am exempt they politely accept that. I done the research and found out you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want too but a lot of people won’t and just listen to the news,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.