Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Shane Dawson get a load of tit a few months back because of remarks he made a few year ago about a 6 year old and saying about masterbating over naked babies on google? Then there’s the whole Willow Smithgate. He is either a pedalo or finds such things funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One theory I have been dipping into again, not related to current events, is Anne Frank. https://culturacolectiva.com/history/anne-frank-diary-holocaust-history-hoax I know her dad was added as co-author it is said due to copyright, but does seem highly dodgy.

With regard to current events. I see certain celebrities are talking out, with much ridicule as I would expect, as people are twisting what has been said. Just shows yet again, that for me life is often like the Emperor''s New Clothes. Even if something is pointed out, people carry on anyway, after perhaps an initial shock.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t Shane Dawson get a load of tit a few months back because of remarks he made a few year ago about a 6 year old and saying about masterbating over naked babies on google? Then there’s the whole Willow Smithgate. He is either a pedalo or finds such things funny.
Thanks for the info. I never heard of him until Tattle. I won’t be interested in what he has to say.

• Heart

Apparently Jeremy Corbyn’s son Piers, was arrested and held overnight all because he was a guest speaker at a peaceful rally in Sheffield!!

Interesting video just dropped about the new Covid Vaccine....😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Apparently Jeremy Corbyn’s son Piers, was arrested and held overnight all because he was a guest speaker at a peaceful rally in Sheffield!!

Interesting video just dropped about the new Covid Vaccine....😳

oh when was that from? Is that from the anti Covid mask wearing march? Or something new?

Reactions: 1
oh when was that from? Is that from the anti Covid mask wearing march? Or something new?
Firstly, Piers is Jeremy’s brother, and not his son 😬
And, the information I’ve got, is that he was first arrested on May 16th at a rally against 5G that was in Hyde Park. The rally in Sheffield was yesterday, and it was an anti government protest, where he was apparently a guest speaker. I think he was held overnight, and was charged on 2 public order offences, and was also fined. It’s not clear whether he was arrested alone, or as part of a group.

ETA - Just to say that I absolutely agree with your post regarding Shane Dawson, and I’m suprised that his videos are still available on YouTube (which is quite wrong imo) I’m going to ask that they get removed from here though. ❤

More information about Piers Corbyn’s arrest yesterday in Sheffield...

What does everyone think about the current XR protests? I must admit that after listening to Majid Nawaz on LBC this morning, that I agree with his views that questioned why XR haven’t held any similar protests against the PRC, who have a larger carbon footprint than the UK and the US.!!

Last edited:
Deepfakes (a portmanteau of "deep learning" and "fake") are synthetic media in which a person in an existing image or video is replaced with someone else's likeness. While the act of faking content is not new, deepfakes leverage powerful techniques from machine learning and artificial intelligence to manipulate or generate visual and audio content with a high potential to deceive.
I have just cut and paste this from DuckDuckGo it makes interesting reading we already know the so called news is what they want us to hear not necessarily the truth this just seems the next step
Have you seen/used the Reface app? It is SCARILY accurate. (I’m sure there’s probably videos on YouTube if you don’t want to try it yourself but it has to be seen to be believed)

Reactions: 3
Have you seen/used the Reface app? It is SCARILY accurate. (I’m sure there’s probably videos on YouTube if you don’t want to try it yourself but it has to be seen to be believed)
Yes I’ve heard about this app, and it’s pretty scary how accurate it can be !!

I haven’t but I will look

They seem to really to be into messing with our identities. The gender swap app, Facetune (which made me write a blog on it is scary how far people take it), and Snapchat filters. All plays into our insecurities they have carefully created so will want to be their version of beauty, not accepting what we are.

Reactions: 6
They seem to really to be into messing with our identities. The gender swap app, Facetune (which made me write a blog on it is scary how far people take it), and Snapchat filters. All plays into our insecurities they have carefully created so will want to be their version of beauty, not accepting what we are.
I know I remember reading something about how snap chat have had Mask filters for years now and it was a way of conditioning us so that when told to wear them it wouldn’t seem so abnormal

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know I remember reading something about how snap chat have had Mask filters for years now and it was a way of conditioning us so that when told to wear them it wouldn’t seem so abnormal
I have read that too. Wouldn't surprise me, I refuse to have it or WhatsApp (glad work finally have updated their communications policy and said not to use it). Found this, with the most popular masks/filters of 2017, which suggests they did have them before. https://www.joe.ie/tech/used-snapchat-filters-year-611236

Yes, I have heard about this story before, and it’s amazing!! There was a similar birthmark story in Thailand, were an old lady who was dying, spoke to her daughter and said that she would be reborn in the family, and to look for the distinctive birth mark that the old woman had on her neck. A few years later a baby girl was born in this family, and she had the exact same birthmark as the old woman had. Is it a coincidence? Or did the older woman know that she would be reborn? ...🤔

This new video is showing the similarities between Ireland’s new “Health Passport” system that I posted about yesterday, and the Chinese social credit and traffic light health system that is linked to the mobile phone’s of individuals. This video has been trending - but not on MSM, wonder why?..
I have a birthmark on my arm everyone always thinks it’s a bruise and I’ve heard it can be linked to how you died in a past life so I always wonder 🤪 I find this stuff so interesting! delighted I found this thread 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a birthmark on my arm everyone always thinks it’s a bruise and I’ve heard it can be linked to how you died in a past life so I always wonder 🤪 I find this stuff so interesting! delighted I found this thread 😍
Oh that’s amazing!! I recently posted a few videos about reincarnation in children, and I find it such an interesting topic!! And, welcome to the thread !! Just remember to wear your tinfoil hat when you’re on this thread!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t but I will look
Have a look at the video I posted about it, and there’s plenty more about this on YouTube. Let me know what you think about this, as it’s pretty scary!!

Oh that’s amazing!! I recently posted a few videos about reincarnation in children, and I find it such an interesting topic!! And, welcome to the thread !! Just remember to wear your tinfoil hat when you’re on this thread!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Have a look at the video I posted about it, and there’s plenty more about this on YouTube. Let me know what you think about this, as it’s pretty scary!!
When I was around 3/4 apparently I used to tell my mum in great detail about the village I lived in. My family, my children, how we collected food and made clothes etc. It proper freaked her out at the time. She said it didn’t just sound like toddler stories because of the specific details I was sharing. I told her we all died in a terrible fire 😳 Then one day, I just stopped talking about it. I have no memory of this whatsoever!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When I was around 3/4 apparently I used to tell my mum in great detail about the village I lived in. My family, my children, how we collected food and made clothes etc. It proper freaked her out at the time. She said it didn’t just sound like toddler stories because of the specific details I was sharing. I told her we all died in a terrible fire 😳 Then one day, I just stopped talking about it. I have no memory of this whatsoever!
Oh wow, that’s an amazing story!! I absolutely believe in reincarnation, and there are so many reports of young children who have had similar experiences to yours. Have you ever had any hypnosis sessions? As that may help you to remember these feelings that you had (only if you wanted to remember though!!)
I recently watched a really interesting documentary about this, and I’ll try to upload for you.

I noticed on Twitter that Robbie Williams is performing as a hologram. Reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror. It makes me wonder what was done with this technology before we were aware that green screen and indeed these projections were being used, to deceive and lie to us.

On reincarnation - I know one of my previous lives involves WW2 and the Nazis. I ran out of my classroom watching Schindler's List, and later at the underground hospital in Jersey, both reminded me of my past. Editing - I have a birth mark that is the shape of the island of Jersey.

The memories I mentioned of brainwashing and mind control from a small child I wonder if were an old memory as still can see the big house, which you accessed by going under a viaduct. I went where I thought it was locally, but no house. I can remember bad things happening in the house, plus something happening in the garden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh wow, that’s an amazing story!! I absolutely believe in reincarnation, and there are so many reports of young children who have had similar experiences to yours. Have you ever had any hypnosis sessions? As that may help you to remember these feelings that you had (only if you wanted to remember though!!)
I recently watched a really interesting documentary about this, and I’ll try to upload for you.
Thank you so much, I will watch that tonight! I’ve never had any hypnosis but I’d definitely be open to that if I could find the right person to do it. Funnily enough, years later in my 20’s I was chatting to a clairvoyant (not a reading she was just in my work) and she was talking about spirit guides. I asked her if she could see mine and she said yes, it was a Native American Indian woman. Which matched the location and details of weather, how we lived etc that I told my mum when I was little. I never mentioned ANYTHING about my childhood to this clairvoyant so it did freak me out a little!

• Heart
The video above is the documentary that I mentioned. It’s on YouTube, and on the comments section someone said When we dream of people that we don’t know, are these people from our past lives?? I thought that was such an interesting thing to say!! I hope you like the video!! Let me know what you think about it!!

Thank you so much, I will watch that tonight! I’ve never had any hypnosis but I’d definitely be open to that if I could find the right person to do it. Funnily enough, years later in my 20’s I was chatting to a clairvoyant (not a reading she was just in my work) and she was talking about spirit guides. I asked her if she could see mine and she said yes, it was a Native American Indian woman. Which matched the location and details of weather, how we lived etc that I told my mum when I was little. I never mentioned ANYTHING about my childhood to this clairvoyant so it did freak me out a little!
That’s so interesting!! If it was me, I think I’d want to get hypnotised, just to find out more details such as names and dates (and location). ❤

I noticed on Twitter that Robbie Williams is performing as a hologram. Reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror. It makes me wonder what was done with this technology before we were aware that green screen and indeed these projections were being used, to deceive and lie to us.

On reincarnation - I know one of my previous lives involves WW2 and the Nazis. I ran out of my classroom watching Schindler's List, and later at the underground hospital in Jersey, both reminded me of my past. Editing - I have a birth mark that is the shape of the island of Jersey.

The memories I mentioned of brainwashing and mind control from a small child I wonder if were an old memory as still can see the big house, which you accessed by going under a viaduct. I went where I thought it was locally, but no house. I can remember bad things happening in the house, plus something happening in the garden.
I did type out a long reply to you, but I bloody deleted it by mistake aaaarrrgghh!! All i wanted to say regarding the Robbie Williams “Hologram” tour that you mentioned, is why? Why does he want to do this? Laziness? Greed? Probably a mixture of the two. But, do you remember the amazing Polar Bear Hologram video that I posted a while back? That technology was from 2013, so imagine what it’s like now!! With your reincarnation story, it sounds quite traumatic to be honest, so would you ever want to be hypnotised so you could learn more? Or, do you think it would be too much for you finding out more? I honestly don’t know if I could personally do something that may be detrimental to my mental health (even though I’m a nosy cow!!)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.