Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen this video on here, so I’ve decided to post it. The guy in the video is an NHS whistleblower, his name is Dr.Adil, and his comments regarding the covid pandemic are very interesting..

Reactions: 6
What's the point? I asked someone who works in a surgery how many cases of flu they had last year and she said none. There's a huge call for it this year, I'm not hearing of any flu being diagnosed only you know what ...
Indeed, my soon to be former work recommended we have it as work with vulnerable people, only the one that likes to show off brought in paperwork to say she had it done! There was something said with kids going back to school to do if flu/cold/CV, but probably used again to inflate figures again at the traditional flu time.

Reactions: 3
Thinking about the proposed covid vaccine has reminded me about the time when 6 men very nearly died over a drug trial that went seriously wrong. This human trial was done after a lab test on primates that seemed to be successful, but what happened to these men was utterly horrific...

Reactions: 9
reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying duck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid bleeping rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

What the hell is going on.
missed being on here for a few days. You do not sound like and idiot to me, not at all. I am feeling the same way and with latest coming out of Downing Street I feel more and more convinced that the conspiracy theories are correct and something sinister if a foot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thinking about the proposed covid vaccine has reminded me about the time when 6 men very nearly died over a drug trial that went seriously wrong. This human trial was done after a lab test on primates that seemed to be successful, but what happened to these men was utterly horrific...

Drug trials can end with horrible side effects. There are a couple that made the lamestream media. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...al-one-person-in-coma-and-five-critically-ill

Then you have drugs like thalidomide that caused horrendous problems to unborn babies, but meant for morning sickness.

Editing to add - This guy looks to have done some interesting work on medicine and drugs.

Last edited:
reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying duck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid bleeping rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

What the hell is going on.
Hi, and welcome to the thread!! Please don’t worry about posting things that you’d like to discuss, as you are entitled to your own opinion, and as for opening a can of worms, have you seen any of the earlier posts on here??!! I love this thread because I can speak my mind, and while you will always get the odd nasty lurker who only comes on here to start arguments (just ignore and they soon F off). The majority of us on here are respectful of others views. So, please don’t worry about posting, 😘

Drug trials can end with horrible side effects. There are a couple that made the lamestream media. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...al-one-person-in-coma-and-five-critically-ill

Then you have drugs like thalidomide that caused horrendous problems to unborn babies, but meant for morning sickness.

Editing to add - This guy looks to have done some interesting work on medicine and drugs.
The TGN1412 was the subject of the video that I just posted. It was a documentary type film, but I’ve never heard of any other ones about this particular drug trial, so, it’s probably the same one you’ve posted about!! GMTA eh?? 😉😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi, and welcome to the thread!! Please don’t worry about posting things that you’d like to discuss, as you are entitled to your own opinion, and as for opening a can of worms, have you seen any of the earlier posts on here??!! I love this thread because I can speak my mind, and while you will always get the odd nasty lurker who only comes on here to start arguments (just ignore and they soon F off). The majority of us on here are respectful of others views. So, please don’t worry about posting, 😘

The TGN1412 was the subject of the video that I just posted. It was a documentary type film, but I’ve never heard of any other ones about this particular drug trial, so, it’s probably the same one you’ve posted about!! GMTA eh?? 😉😬
Yes, we're syncing Joanie...is that a good thing or a bad thing! ;). Check out the link I edited to add, quite interesting all he's investigated. I've been watching some old World in Action clips/episodes, used to watch it with my dad, and there is the odd one that has some decent research and investigating, which just wouldn't happen now (it be all scripted and set up in advance).

• Heart
It's not a conspiracy but is there anywhere online (not just tattle) where I can speak about how utterly ridiculous I find people panicking about COVID? I don't wanna fill this thread up with covid talk...I just need like minded people. I wanna know im not the only one against the disgusting government puppets.

Also, perhaps far fetched for tattle but somebody may have researched, anyone getting second coming vibes from this eerie "pandemic"?

Or anyone feel like those who stand against the vaccine will be ostracised from society and then society will turn against us creating the people vs the people war?

Maybe im off my barnet

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
anyone got any thoughts about Boris mentioning "freedom passports" scares the tit out of me. control is coming as ppl have warned

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do all these people want to be controlled? Why are they trusting what they see on their tvs?!
I am getting so frustrated with people rolling their eyes at me and saying I'm not right in the head blah blah all because i actually question whats pushed on us. Why is that wrong?!

How can we spread the word, the real truth, when nobody will listen?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do all these people want to be controlled? Why are they trusting what they see on their tvs?!
I am getting so frustrated with people rolling their eyes at me and saying I'm not right in the head blah blah all because i actually question whats pushed on us. Why is that wrong?!
I get that, im going to meet up with 7 friends tomorrow while Covid is kindly keeping away but come Monday I will only be seeing 5 of them since Covid will be out in force 🤣🤣

I just think it’s a waiting game, time will tell 🤷🏼‍♀️
I get your frustration I feel the same

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not a conspiracy but is there anywhere online (not just tattle) where I can speak about how utterly ridiculous I find people panicking about COVID? I don't wanna fill this thread up with covid talk...I just need like minded people. I wanna know im not the only one against the disgusting government puppets.

Also, perhaps far fetched for tattle but somebody may have researched, anyone getting second coming vibes from this eerie "pandemic"?

Or anyone feel like those who stand against the vaccine will be ostracised from society and then society will turn against us creating the people vs the people war?

Maybe im off my barnet
Have a look at Toby Young’s lockdownsceptics website, that’s a great resource that groups a lot of scientific and anecdotal evidence together.

Also check out Simon Dolan’s campaign Keep Britain Free - he’s challenging the Uk government in court regarding the lockdown. He’s quite active on Twitter, insta and Facebook (there’s a keep Britain free page that I follow).

Podcasts I listen to are Escape from Lockdown, which called out a lot of this months ago, after listening to the episode with Dr John Lee back in May that was enough for me to smell a rat with this whole thing. Also Planet Normal, which is excellent and run by two Telegraph journalists. Allison Pearson is particularly vocal and articulate on the subject.

You’ll find a lot of these people on Twitter too - once you start following a few the rest should be suggested. There’s businessmen such as Luke Johnson, Alistair Haimes, and those from the medical profession such as Karol Sikora and Prof Carl Heneghan who give a medical background to it. I also follow both Delingpole brothers and Daniel Levitt.

On insta Leilani Dowling and Leanne Brown (Ex housewives of Cheshire) are posting a lot about the over reaction to Covid. Also Paul Boys private and Elliegreymusic - some of Paul’s stuff veers into conspiracy theories and I’m not sure how much I believe, even if some of it’s true it’s pretty awful. One of his latest posts connects the dots between two conspiracies- potential curfews being introduced to coincide with underground tunnels (which have been used for child sex trafficking) being blown up under cover of darkness to hide the evidence.

I never paid much attention to conspiracy theories until corona, and now I just want to know what the F is going on!! I know how you feel about being worried where this is all headed, what’s the end game here. It’s such a disproportionate reaction I just can’t get my head round it or understand why more people aren’t questioning things/ignoring these ridiculous rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen this video on here, so I’ve decided to post it. The guy in the video is an NHS whistleblower, his name is Dr.Adil, and his comments regarding the covid pandemic are very interesting..

To be fair he is completely wrong about Canada. We are not like the USA in terms of health care system. Our health care is universal...no one has to pay for hospital or doctors visits, testing or any treatments. You pay for prescriptions, dentist and optometrist if you don't have good insurance. Some provinces have "private" options for MRIs, CAT scan etc, where if someone can afford it, they can pay to have it done quicker if needed. But it is nothing like the USA. Healthcare is accessible to all - all permanent residents and citizens get a health care card which gives them access.

Reactions: 4

Maybe im off my barnet
davidicke forum or twitter with an anonymous handle. Anna BRees YouTube channel might interest you. Full of people who have uploaded videos that think and feel the same way you do. Such a diverse and cross secation if society too.

• Heart

Maybe im off my barnet
You mentioned getting “Second coming vibes” from this “pandemic”. This is exactly what project Blue Beam” is all about..

anyone got any thoughts about Boris mentioning "freedom passports" scares the tit out of me. control is coming as ppl have warned
I posted about health passports in the earlier threads and no one believed me. I said that I believed that a Chinese style social credit system would be introduced by our government, and at the root would be restricted movements based on whether you have had (or not) the covid vaccine. Now I hear that this government scheme has a name, Operation Moonshot, and a “passport to mingle” which is pretty self explanatory. And do you know that if you have a smartphone with a health app, unless you turn it off, it literally monitors your steps, and stores your information? Google apparently own Fitbit now, so all your fitness info that is on the app will be sent to Google? Why do Google want to know how many bloody steps I’ve done today? Are they selling our data? This is really concerning to me...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You mentioned getting “Second coming vibes” from this “pandemic”. This is exactly what project Blue Beam” is all about..
Do you think project blue beam is still likely with the amount of people who are aware of it and sceptical? Alot more people are opening their eyes now...it would amazing if they rolled out some shite alien invasion and everyone just carried on with thier lives because they know its bullshit 🤣

Above is the information re: Google buying Fitbit.

Do you think project blue beam is still likely with the amount of people who are aware of it and sceptical? Alot more people are opening their eyes now...it would amazing if they rolled out some shite alien invasion and everyone just carried on with thier lives because they know its bullshit 🤣
There’s more to it than that unfortunately. It to do with the 4th industrial revolution, that links AI with humanity. This is going to happen via Quantom Dot vaccination tattoos that Bill Gates has invested in. There is so much more to this, maybe take a look at the plandemic indoctrination film that I posted on here. And when I first heard of it, I laughed, as it sounded like the script of a bad sci-fi movie, but when I started researching it, and what the end game was, it started to make sense..But what I love about this thread, is that people are free to discuss these theories!! 😉

Interesting video that talks about Covid 19(84), secret facilities for the “uncooperative”, the masking of a 19th month old baby, and lockdown rules...(trending video today)...

Above is one of many documentaries about blue beam.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.