Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, the funny thing is, after the last three years where the MSM and Governments have put out so much disinformation, the comments on these articles are "Meh" I don't think the majority of people now would believe an alien invasion and would attribute it to project blue beam.šŸ‘½

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to moderate the thread, but can we change topic now?

Cats perhaps?
---
I'm currently watching a hair tutorial by LIz Villas .
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Not to moderate the thread, but can we change topic now?

Cats perhaps?
---
I'm currently watching a hair tutorial by LIz Villas .
---
Letā€™s talk about celebrity diarrhoea or berate women whose babies have just died or call kids ugly from what I can see it gives you special powers

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Letā€™s talk about celebrity diarrhoea or berate women whose babies have just died or call kids ugly from what I can see it gives you special powers
Who has been doing that? ā€¦Surely not the Tattle morality police šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø

Who has been doing that? ā€¦Surely not the Tattle morality police šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø
Thereā€™s also some kind of acceptable fatness list of people you canā€™t talk about, itā€™s open season on Sam Smith though he isnā€™t safe

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s with the sudden rise in fires? Canada, Greece and now suddenly hawaiii ??
Yes I was wondering thisā€¦.
edited to add my thoughts
obviously not an expert but I think more of these wildfires are started deliberately than weā€™re led to believeā€¦I certainly donā€™t believe theyā€™re all to do with climate change like weā€™re told they are.
just seems suspect that its increasing in line with worldwide panic about climate change? and I know to a non CTer that sounds like DUHHHH obviously?? But think about itā€¦what came first, climate panic or wildfires? I take it with a pinch of salt anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s also some kind of acceptable fatness list of people you canā€™t talk about, itā€™s open season on Sam Smith though he isnā€™t safe
Remorseless attention seeker gets attention šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. He doesn't get to choose what people think of him though.

Arsenal football match delayed with huge congestion caused by new digital ticketing system. Progress.
What happens when you have money in your bank but the contactless only payment machine on an isolated public transport vehicle declines your card...well I could ask the poor German backpacker I saw this happen to yesterday if I knew where she was and how she got there after being left stranded .
I thought your point was clear enough daydreamer95, clearly not .
---
Post too short

Attachments

Last edited:
The West China Russia etc all have a presence in Africa

Look who is in Niger offering security services, Wagner has been in the region for years

Niger is being supported by neighbouring Mail and Burkina Faso from the African perspective there is support for this recent action

In July, the Russian mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin released a video from his new base in Belarus, welcoming his fighters to their country of exile after the Wagner groupā€™s ill-fated mutiny. He also told them to prepare ā€” for ā€œa new journey to Africa.ā€

It was the first public signal that Wagnerā€™s expansive Africa operations would carry on after Mr. Prigozhinā€™s banishment. Days later, after a coup in Niger ousted the democratically elected president, Mohamed Bazoum, Mr. Prigozhin wasted no time in offering his services to the new junta leader, though it is unclear what control he still has over the group after his failed mutiny attempt in Russia in June. One putschist traveled next door to Mali to meet with Wagner personnel in Bamako, where the mercenary group provides security for that juntaā€™s government.

The events fueled immediate speculation that Moscow had engineered the coup, a notion encouraged by videos showing Nigeriens waving Russian flags in the capital, Niamey. The United States insists thereā€™s ā€œno indicationā€ either Mr. Prigozhin or President Vladimir Putin of Russia was involved, while one Russian state media figure portrayed the events as an example of a Russian-led ā€œanticolonial revolution,ā€ a BBC journalist reported.

Either way, the ouster of Mr. Bazoum by Nigerā€™s military has presented an important opportunity to Mr. Prigozhin and Mr. Putin. It has allowed them to move on from the mutual embarrassment of the failed mutiny in June and to show that the Wagner force is growing stronger in Africa at the same time that the Westā€™s military presence is fading. As terrorist groups gather strength in the neighborhood, that reversal could devolve into a major security threat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If true, it will be interesting to see who buys the land and rebuilds on it.

Reactions: 6

"The initiating event in this most recent cascade of horrors was a 40 minute video live streamed by Ms. Karen Kingston onto GETTR, who as noted above is claiming that I have had the CIA put out an order to murder her, and who has a years long history of posting unfounded hate and defamation about me.

When I first encountered this video and the clipped version posted on BitChute by ā€œHealth Impact Newsā€, it had been forwarded to a colleague, who then forwarded it to me. In parallel, RFKjr presidential campaign members picked up on this and also forwarded it to me. Upon viewing, my reaction was (of course) shock that someone would make public claims that I had put out an assassination order via the CIA (what!!!) to have them killed, as well as shock at the many false claims and statements made. Given the long history of Karen Kingston making outrageous and unfounded accusations about me, I thought this must be some sort of new <hell> Psy-Ops campaign designed to further delegitimize me. Rather odd that it would be claiming that I am having the CIA assassinate someone almost immediately after I did multiple interviews and posted multiple substack essays asserting that the CIA was at the heart of the COVIDcrisis events. But (in general) logical integrity has never been a key feature of my haters."

"Anticipating the usual criticism, yes, one strategy to deal with all of this would be to ignore it. Just like I have been repeatedly advised to ignore the defamatory attacks from the following over the last three years, which have spread like a cancer with many of the attackers cross referencing and feeding off of each others false claims:
Then, upon reflection, I thought that this person (whom I have never actually met or listened to one of her many podcasts) was not well. The flight of paranoid ideation must either be a ruse to get clicks, or the person doing the broadcast must be having some sort of medical or psychological crisis event, and to be really needing medical care. She was clearly ill, ill kept compared to her usual presentation, with ā€œraccoon eyesā€ and general lethargy. She certainly could have been poisoned, as she claimed to have been.

So Jill and I decided that we needed to do more diligence, something which all of those involved to this point in amplifying this story and expressing their outrage had neglected to do. Jill started diving into the web, and found Ms. Kingstonā€™s facebook page in which she reported that she had contracted Malaria and was being treated.
Well, the combination of Malaria (for the last seven weeks?) and reactions to Malaria treatment could explain both her appearance and her belief that she had been poisoned."
---
Not sure why my links aren't showing properly, maybe because a it's "misinformation" substack.
Can I just say ( via the Internet) that I hate what living through the Internet/sm/twxtter/thiktok/fb/timelines/likes/insta/etc is doing to our young, our old,our in-between,our originals, our outsiders, their reality, their compassion, ,their interests, their looks , and most importantly our knowledge.

Reactions: 4
Have they considered global warming?

---
"The executive of a large Indiana life insurance company was clearly troubled by what he said was a 40% increase in the third quarter of 2021 in those ages 18-64.

ā€œWe are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business ā€“ not just at OneAmerica,ā€ CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference in January 2022. ā€œThe data is consistent across every player in that business.ā€

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Canada the land of the free....

Good idea with the new hindsight thread @rainbowlemon , what with all the information coming out,the court cases and all the backtracking , I feel sure that an awful lot of people want to read this information and maybe contribute their own experiences but are put off by it being on the crazy,scary, wierd and paranoid thread.
And as anyone with half a brain knows " it ain't no conspiracy THEORY ".
---
Edited to say, oops sorry still trouble with my links. They worked on preview.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Canada the land of the free....

Good idea with the new hindsight thread @rainbowlemon , what with all the information coming out,the court cases and all the backtracking , I feel sure that an awful lot of people want to read this information and maybe contribute their own experiences but are put off by it being on the crazy,scary, wierd and paranoid thread.
And as anyone with half a brain knows " it ain't no conspiracy THEORY ".
---
Edited to say, oops sorry still trouble with my links. They worked on preview.
My Twitter links are the sameā€¦Maybe disease X is a go , go šŸ˜‚

• Haha