Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@rainbowlemon I was just posting the exact same clip!
Secretly hoping to conjure up the genie 🤣.
I never understood how some sectors (and posters) were so vehemently against, even the possibility, that a very cheap drug may be effective covid 19 treatment. Even censoring and shutting down discussions...
Well obviously I did

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never understood how some sectors (and posters) were so vehemently against, even the possibility, that a very cheap drug may be effective covid 19 treatment. Even censoring and shutting down discussions...
Well obviously I did
They say the big bad pharm companies have all the power. I honestly don't believe that and think it's the lawyers instead. It's the only way the truth ever comes out. Thank goodness for the judges too.

In the book "Empire of pain" they had also broken down Purdue's spending. They had spent $134 million on lawyer fees. They made $32 billion from the drugs.
---
Same. I do miss her. I should stop getting attached to everyone.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I miss the sly,cunning, blinkered,blockhead like a whole in my head 😂 but would love to hear the updated arguments from all the old "adversaries ". As their old ones haven't aged well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well obviously I did
I could never understand why they couldn’t grasp it was only being trialled as a possible treatment for gut inflammation and not a cure / treatment for covid …I thought they trusted the science 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I was wondering this….
edited to add my thoughts
obviously not an expert but I think more of these wildfires are started deliberately than we’re led to believe…I certainly don’t believe they’re all to do with climate change like we’re told they are.
just seems suspect that its increasing in line with worldwide panic about climate change? and I know to a non CTer that sounds like DUHHHH obviously?? But think about it…what came first, climate panic or wildfires? I take it with a pinch of salt anyway
I don't know whether it's true or not, but there's a video of an electrical pilon about to come down in the wind just before the fires in Hawaii.

My dad pointed out grass will only get so dry, it doesn't matter of it's 30 c or 40 c, the grass gets dry enough to catch fire during most summers, increased temp woulndt make a difference. We used to get wild fires in the woods near me in South East UK all the time when I was a kid with less than 30 c summers.

Reactions: 6
Lots of videos popping up saying it’s a conspiracy to get control of the land and take it from the people. Whole thing is horrific 😞 awful to see so much destruction

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There was the same theory about the BLM riots. Once the area is wrecked the bbanks or whoever buy up the land cheap and redevelope.

Reactions: 7
Comrade Monga the science can only to be trusted when Dr Fauci or ABC news says it can be.

This is one of my favourite scenes from the movie:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Summary

"In this article, I showed three examples of how data that is supposed to be reliable is anything but reliable. This means it is best to mistrust US government data where we cannot independently validate what is being reported is true.
This is why, for COVID, I prefer to use multiple independent anecdotes that are 100% independently verifiable when trying to figure out what is really going on."
---
How to "debunk" the Australian senators fact finding:
Ignore all information coming out and spew a load of garbled hate on the state of peoples' minds reporting on it.
🤔All because the gatekeepers think a whole section of individuals SHOULD think in black and white and label everyone ( as is their way).
Or because it makes their reality shift.
Or because they are just ignorant.
Anyway hardly a clever debunk.🤣
P.s. it's NOT a conspiracy THEORY.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
There really are some narrow minded people on other Tattle threads, aren't there.
Oh yes 😂

Finally the vax manufacturers are being asked the BIG questions. Which you would think most people would want the answer to. And be pleased they were finally getting the truth! But no, let's stick our heads in the sand based upon the faux 'science' 3 years ago. I've said all along some would argue black was white until they were blue in the face, just for drama of it. Shame they backed the wrong horse.

"Governments worldwide are now bowing to public pressure to investigate the process leading to the accelerated approval of these drugs, the reporting of vaccine-induced injuries and deaths, and the communication and suppression of such news to the public.

What’s coming out isn’t pretty.
Earlier this week, Senator Ralph Babet (UAP) proposed a Royal Commission to investigate the country’s handling of the Wuhan virus outbreak. However, the Senate voted down this motion.

That doesn’t mean we won’t see justice…

Something stuck out to me in the hearing. It was the government pointing out the legal immunity that it extended to the vaccine manufacturers and the indemnity insurance cover that these companies had in place to protect themselves.

Two senators reminded these companies that fraudulent behaviour could void their immunity thereby rendering them liable for damages.

The writing is already on the wall. Everyone in the room knew that.

As to who’ll wear the damages, when they’ll occur, and how big it’s going to be, that’s a matter of time.

Expect this to play out in other countries."

Reactions: 5
Memory lane when Dolly Parton promoted herself calling other people cowards for not rushing to be experimented on

Consent obtained by coercion

Reactions: 4
"I STILL know people that believe:

· The FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO are uninfiltrated, ethical agencies, filled with truth-seeking scientists incapable of error, devoted to keeping people safe, looking out for their best interests, regulating pharma, and rigorously monitoring human health and the threats to it, and making the best recommendations known to humanity.

· The intelligence agencies and military (and NGOs on their payroll) had nothing to do with orchestrating the pandemic response—it was all just the agencies from the previous bullet point doing “science”.

· Lockdowns, social distancing, and masks are 100% effective at preventing the spread of virulent respiratory disease. To the extent they did not work was the fault of the non-compliant. We used to think these things were ineffective, but now we don’t, because the “science changed”. Thanks to the pandemic, we’ve gone from ignorance to enlightenment on these matters. Praise the science.
Covid 19 was the worse plague known to man..

C19 vaccines saved millions of lives, and ended the pandemic.

C19 vaccines did no harm – or “extremely rare” harm—or, in the very least, the “benefits outweighed the risks”.

Pharmaceutical companies used to be fraudsters and criminals guilty of harming people for profit, but they redeemed themselves and really came through for the pandemic. (Yes they profited like never before, but this time they EARNED it).
Gates used to be a ruthless criminal who profited off of monopolizing tactics and market manipulation, but now he’s a redeemed philanthropist who gives money away to Science for the good of humanity (and expects nothing in return).

. “Medicine” equals pharmaceuticals. “Health” means having one’s meds and shots all up to date.

· CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, NPR, etc., are reputable, unbiased, trusted sources of true information. Independent media is where people go for misinformation.

· No actual censorship took place during the pandemic. That is just whining and right-wing conspiracy talk. Any de-platforming and banning was just private companies enforcing their code of conduct policies and removing harmful content or “misinformation”. We still have freedom of speech in America, and anyone who infringes on that right would certainly be removed from power for breaking the First Amendment.

· The greatest existential threat to humanity is Donald Trump. (Followed closely by Vladimir Putin).

They believe these things.

Still."

"In a recent conversation, Jordan Peterson explained there are really only two types of fear: fear of death, and fear of non-belonging (which is also, indirectly, a translated fear of death)."

"Narrative change—though brutal, slow, painful—does happen."

----------------
A few excerpts from an article that rang a few 🔔🔔 for me.

Attachments

• Heart
YouTube is essentially a common carrier for media content,” McCullough said. “It does not have the right nor the competency or processes to conduct peer review and adjudicate medical or scientific information,” he added.

“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it’s a feather bed.”

At least we have each other.

• Heart