Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate fish.🤮
Careful hun- you may will trigger the battle cry of the NAZGUL.

"Ghoul! ". Lame LOTR reference? :ROFLMAO:

1. Small victory here:

2. I'm personally feeling very reassured that I can trust the science.

---
3. Moderna's study of Spikevax in 18+ is still listed as ongoing, even though its due date was Jun 2023.
---
Senator Rennick : "Given that according to the Pfizer non clinical report there was

-no carcinogenic tests.
-no genotoxicity tests,
-no immunotoxicity tests,
-no iteration studies, interaction studies with other medicines,
- no longitudinal studies and I note that in regards to pregnancy and lactation that studies were conducted on rats.

How can pfizer say that the vaccine was unequivocally safe without qualifying any risks around the vaccine?"

Rep: !Senator I don't have that report in front of me.So I'm afraid I can't talk to that. What I can say is that the TGA is one of the world's leading regulators.!

Senator: Okay you can take my word for it. I'm happy to table this document. It clearly states a number of tests were not conducted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny, because I have a list as long as my arm of adjectives that I could use to describe them... but I don't.

Judging by what I've read, they're mostly older than me. My mum wanted the jabs. My brother was mad because he said the country wouldn't have opened back up unless people jabbed (as if the whole economy was going to continue to stand still forever... it's ok though, Westminster & their cronies made a fortune from it), and now my brother says no more, this is silly.

I repeat for all the brainless; that I still hope this is all wrong. Almost all of my family are jabbed. I have buried more close family members than anyone my age should have. I can't bear to lose more. I am not gleeful over anything. Believe me, if you worked with me, you'll know I hold people to account. I don't accept fibs, lies and bullshit. And this is exactly the same.

Just because they say #safeandeffective.

The fact Moderna can't answer simple questions about adverse effects to the Australian Senate is actually disgusting, they were making billions from shoving this drug into people, and haven't got enough details on the trial data ??

Scum of the earth. And you wanted to come after our babies?? Sick.
Just quoting myself so everyone can see that smellyfish apparently finds losing family members funny! And general death. Hahahahahaha
---

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just quoting myself so everyone can see that smellyfish apparently finds losing family members funny! And general death. Hahahahahaha
---
Who’s smellyfish ? or should I not ask? Sad if true!

Reactions: 1
Who’s smellyfish ? or should I not ask? Sad if true!
The rancid c*nt that laughs at people telling their truths. But gives nothing back. A bystander of society. A sneerer, giving nothing of value. Rancid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The rancid c*nt that laughs at people telling their truths. But gives nothing back. A bystander of society. A sneerer, giving nothing of value. Rancid.
Says more about them than you x

• Heart
  • Wow

From Moderna's own internal documents in 2020:

1691318958368.png

---
---
I know it's hard and it can be hurtful.

1691320105058.png
---
Pfizer's controlled demolition has been fun to watch. 🍿🍿🍿

1691321088774.png

---
This Senator is turning into a conspiracy theorist too it would seem.

---
I personally don't like Russel Brand, but this new FOI is interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who would even be interested in doing this ?

Children are nose breathers unless there’s a problem where they can’t get enough air through their nostrils.

Reactions: 1
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

As I said elsewhere @xyzcba the bottom line is some of us care about what happens to our fellow man and others don't even pretend to, just as long as its not happening to them. Sad but true. And I know which camp you fall into. X

• Heart
  • Sad
🍿🍿🍿

---
1691414134180.png

12 doses for every man woman and child in AUS, when at the same time they were told 2 doses would be enough.
---
It’s migrated to the little foxes 🦊 in NI
Poor foxes. They must have eaten infected birds.

Fantastic Mr Fox was one of my top three Dahl books. Am I still allowed to mention him or not because he mentioned the F word?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell they’re preparing for ‘Disease X ‘ !!!!!! ,
I wish they’d stop messing about in labs . Bill Gates will be rubbing his hands with glee to sell us some more vaccines when ‘X’ escapes from the lab grrrrrr 🤬
1691427280890.jpeg

Reactions: 4
🍿🍿🍿

---
View attachment 2363017

12 doses for every man woman and child in AUS, when at the same time they were told 2 doses would be enough.
---

Poor foxes. They must have eaten infected birds.

Fantastic Mr Fox was one of my top three Dahl books. Am I still allowed to mention him or not because he mentioned the F word?
I’m not sure how they contracted it but warnings to keep dogs on leads etc.
---
I’m sure that’s only a pittance to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When the share price drops it can be a good time to buy for the average investor, though to make real money insider trading always helps.

"Schachtel reviewed Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings and found the Gates Foundation downsized its BioNTech holdings by 86% — from 1,038,674 to 148,674 shares — over the third quarter of 2021, BioNTech’s best-performing quarter.

The foundation had purchased the shares in September 2019 — just months before the pandemic was announced — at a pre-public offering price of $18.10 per share. When the foundation sold the shares — at an average sale price of $300 per share — it pocketed a profit of approximately $260 million, or more than 15 times its original investment.

Schachtel said $242 million of that profit is untaxed because the money was invested through the foundation.

After dumping his stocks, in November 2021, Gates said, “We need a new way of doing the vaccines,” because the vaccines didn’t stop transmission, despite all of his previous claims to the contrary.

Speaking at the Lowy Institute, Gates said:

“We also need to fix the three problems of [COVID-19] vaccines. The current vaccines are not infection-blocking. They’re not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection, and they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people.” :ROFLMAO:

They semi recently bought also bough Arena pharm, who have a good range of cardiovascular drugs. :unsure:

---
The lawsuits are coming.

Also remember this golden oldie.

1691435494296.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Bloody hell they’re preparing for ‘Disease X ‘ !!!!!! ,
I wish they’d stop messing about in labs . Bill Gates will be rubbing his hands with glee to sell us some more vaccines when ‘X’ escapes from the lab grrrrrr 🤬
View attachment 2363533
Even if it does come from a lab, they will follow the same protocol as they did now.

It will be denied for three years. Then simply accepted as fact.

1691437436868.png

---
Just when you think you've seen it all. The one below blows the fishes out of the water.

---
Love this one the most though:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
1691479048778.png

---
Time to get ready for Disease X.

1691479910932.png

---
Don't forget to also prep extra for the 🐑 who also saw the same signs, but as usual chose to ignore them.
---
1691481599906.png

---

Last edited:
  • Heart