Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insanity

(It’s quite amusing, actually, to be told about events evidently ‘in the news’ and to be able honestly to respond ‘Oh, that’s interesting, tell me more. When did it happen? How reliable are the reports? What’s the other side of the story?’ Usually my interlocutor flames out at the first question, unable to tell more, beyond the headline and the very clear narrative. ‘There are fires in the Greek Islands, be afraid.’ ‘There’s a Nazi confrontation at a gym, be afraid.’ ‘There are whales beaching in Western Australia, it’s because of climate change.’)

(On the other hand, news from home is an important part of our cultural, human makeup. We want to know what’s going on. For me, though, I cannot stomach being lied to, and manipulated, night after night, in my own living room – sins of commission and omission.)
(. Our own governments have declared: ‘Damn the People! I wish I may never hear of the People again!
‘Damn their stupid “human rights”!
‘Damn their pathetic little shops and businesses!
‘Damn their bustling cities and restaurants and laneways and sporting events and theatres! Cancel the Commonwealth Games and ruin local villages. Let the streets be empty and the shopfronts for lease!
‘Damn their notion of bodily autonomy!
‘Damn their heating and fuel bills!
‘Damn their bucolic countryside and wreck it with wind farms!
‘Damn their privacy and freedom of movement!
‘Damn their ideas of freedom of speech!’)

(Today, they hear from us in polling. Without survey data, they are deaf.

They hear from us via data collection. Credit cards, GPS data, loyalty programmes, you name it. Cash is anonymous. Phones left at home don’t ping on the towers tracing your route.
They hear from us in our reactions to the problems they orchestrate and the stories they manufacture for consumption on the Six O’Clock News. One can’t react to a story one hasn’t heard.
Today, they hear from us via QR codes and scanned products. Shop elsewhere, shop local. Grow your own. From beanshoots on the window sill to a veggie patch and a chook run, every mouthful generated off-grid is an extra empty field in the database. Likewise every bunch of radishes traded for a couple of eggs never makes it on to a revenue statement.
They hear from us as we beg permission – to install a gas cooker (soon to be banned in the state of Victoria), to camp in a National Park, to walk beyond the limits of a dog beach or to breathe fresh air unencumbered by a porous, bacteria-laden rag strapped to our face. No more begging.)

(Social media is monitored and censored. Conversations on a windswept beach stay private. So long as we stay quiet, they cannot know our thoughts.
So what, left to our own devices, are the things we should be preoccupied with? When not being told by the government and the media what to be excited by, or afraid of, what do we truly value in our brief stay on earth?

If one doesn’t already know, then surely the first thing is to search for it. If our country has disowned us, we clearly need a new country. C S Lewis wrote of this desire in The Weigh of Glory")

"Telegraph reports that the some vulnerable adults will be eligible for a Covid booster, along with some vulnerable children.

Ineligible people won't be able to buy coronavirus jabs privately, unlike for flu.

While there would be a 'clear health benefit' in vaccinating low risk adults this year, it is unclear whether doing so would meet 'strict cost-effectiveness requirements', it said."

I'd love one of the trust the science brigade to explain this to me in relation to the tit people went through the last 3 years with the vaccine hysteria.
The blockheads need to change their title to anti " anyone with a different view to us", as its the theorist not the theory that gets ridiculed. Post on here, get ridiculed nextdoor, post on vax ( rip) get ridiculed next door, dare to post twice on government warning get ridiculed next door and step out of line and post a few real life experiences on cashless...yes you guessed get ridiculed and labelled right wing scaremonger next-door, when it's quite clearly not. Good job I know what matters in life, and it ain't virtual sneerers.
Just another page in the clown handbook titled "Should have gone to specsavers" Thinking maybe they have a crush on us .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's just backtrack central everywhere isn't it.
Oh but we didn't say that. Oh but the evidence wasn't clear.

As if the whole thing wasn't a host of red flags to begin with, it certainly is now. You'd have to be a particularly stubborn mule if you can't see it now.
---
Insanity

(It’s quite amusing, actually, to be told about events evidently ‘in the news’ and to be able honestly to respond ‘Oh, that’s interesting, tell me more. When did it happen? How reliable are the reports? What’s the other side of the story?’ Usually my interlocutor flames out at the first question, unable to tell more, beyond the headline and the very clear narrative. ‘There are fires in the Greek Islands, be afraid.’ ‘There’s a Nazi confrontation at a gym, be afraid.’ ‘There are whales beaching in Western Australia, it’s because of climate change.’)

(On the other hand, news from home is an important part of our cultural, human makeup. We want to know what’s going on. For me, though, I cannot stomach being lied to, and manipulated, night after night, in my own living room – sins of commission and omission.)
(. Our own governments have declared: ‘Damn the People! I wish I may never hear of the People again!
‘Damn their stupid “human rights”!
‘Damn their pathetic little shops and businesses!
‘Damn their bustling cities and restaurants and laneways and sporting events and theatres! Cancel the Commonwealth Games and ruin local villages. Let the streets be empty and the shopfronts for lease!
‘Damn their notion of bodily autonomy!
‘Damn their heating and fuel bills!
‘Damn their bucolic countryside and wreck it with wind farms!
‘Damn their privacy and freedom of movement!
‘Damn their ideas of freedom of speech!’)

(Today, they hear from us in polling. Without survey data, they are deaf.

They hear from us via data collection. Credit cards, GPS data, loyalty programmes, you name it. Cash is anonymous. Phones left at home don’t ping on the towers tracing your route.
They hear from us in our reactions to the problems they orchestrate and the stories they manufacture for consumption on the Six O’Clock News. One can’t react to a story one hasn’t heard.
Today, they hear from us via QR codes and scanned products. Shop elsewhere, shop local. Grow your own. From beanshoots on the window sill to a veggie patch and a chook run, every mouthful generated off-grid is an extra empty field in the database. Likewise every bunch of radishes traded for a couple of eggs never makes it on to a revenue statement.
They hear from us as we beg permission – to install a gas cooker (soon to be banned in the state of Victoria), to camp in a National Park, to walk beyond the limits of a dog beach or to breathe fresh air unencumbered by a porous, bacteria-laden rag strapped to our face. No more begging.)

(Social media is monitored and censored. Conversations on a windswept beach stay private. So long as we stay quiet, they cannot know our thoughts.
So what, left to our own devices, are the things we should be preoccupied with? When not being told by the government and the media what to be excited by, or afraid of, what do we truly value in our brief stay on earth?

If one doesn’t already know, then surely the first thing is to search for it. If our country has disowned us, we clearly need a new country. C S Lewis wrote of this desire in The Weigh of Glory")

"Telegraph reports that the some vulnerable adults will be eligible for a Covid booster, along with some vulnerable children.

Ineligible people won't be able to buy coronavirus jabs privately, unlike for flu.

While there would be a 'clear health benefit' in vaccinating low risk adults this year, it is unclear whether doing so would meet 'strict cost-effectiveness requirements', it said."

I'd love one of the trust the science brigade to explain this to me in relation to the tit people went through the last 3 years with the vaccine hysteria.
The blockheads need to change their title to anti " anyone with a different view to us", as its the theorist not the theory that gets ridiculed. Post on here, get ridiculed nextdoor, post on vax ( rip) get ridiculed next door, dare to post twice on government warning get ridiculed next door and step out of line and post a few real life experiences on cashless...yes you guessed get ridiculed and labelled right wing scaremonger next-door, when it's quite clearly not. Good job I know what matters in life, and it ain't virtual sneerers.
Just another page in the clown handbook titled "Should have gone to specsavers" Thinking maybe they have a crush on us .
The irony of one prolific tattle poster who posts on every thread possible, commenting on others who post a lot - that they must be sad lonely conspiracy theorists who don't have a life.... 🤯🙈😂 How people can be so un-self-aware astounds me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Remember those in foil hatters always complained that there was "no long term data". At least there is some now for children & the thorn that seems to myocarditis.

Researchers followed a group of 40 patients aged 12 to 18 for up to one year after the children were diagnosed with myocarditis, or heart inflammation, following vaccination with one of the messenger RNA vaccines from Pfizer or Moderna.

73% presented of the children may have been asymptomatic. but cardiac MRI showed 26 still had abnormal results. With a follow up five months later 19 had scaring.

Dr. Yiu-fai Cheung, with Hong Kong Children’s Hospital, and the other researchers wrote. The implications of the persistence remain unclear but that given it’s an indicator of subclinical heart dysfunction and scarring, “there exists a potential long-term effect on exercise capacity and cardiac functional reserve during stress.”

33 of the kids were males.

How many folks who had myocarditis post vax may go around thinking they're completely fine, as long as they're not showing symptoms, but actually have scaring they're not aware of.

I'm just a simple exotic dancer, but does heart scaring in any form sound like a good thing? :unsure:

---
Please get vaccinated though.

1691507854626.png

---
As long as it's not your child.

---
What also happens when you shut down the entire world for coivd.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Monga's nurse on the lies that took over from logic,science,known practices and patient/doctor trust during the covid/vaccine debacle.

---
It's ironic that we still have to post vaccine stuff on a ct thread.
Questions:
How come prebot disappeared when vaccine thread was shut down, was it because their work was done?
How much of what we ( the dangerous ,crazy antivaxxers) posted the last 3 years stands up today? ( Answer most of it!).
How much of what the people who called us every name under the sun ( and who couldn't wait to vaccinate children) purely because we were wary of the experimental drug push stands up today?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Monga's nurse on the lies that took over from logic,science,known practices and patient/doctor trust during the covid/vaccine debacle.

---
Questions:
How come prebot disappeared when vaccine thread was shut down, was it because their work was done?
How much of what we ( the dangerous ,crazy antivaxxers) posted the last 3 years stands up today? ( Answer most of it!).
How much of what the people who called us every name under the sun ( and who couldn't wait to vaccinate children) purely because we were wary of the experimental drug push stands up today?
John’s now being labelled a fruitcake anti-vaxxer depite being one of the most informative advocates of covid vaccines throughout the pandemic …#Dontquestion anything !

• Sad
🤔I'm not too sure about these face peelers. I think I prefer the greys that like a bit of probing.

Can't seem to link at the moment.
Screenshot_20230808-185221_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
---
Questions:
[/QUOTE]

I know you guys weren't fans of Pre, but I would love to get her opinion on recent #SCIENCE developments. She was smarter and I did like reading her posts. I notice positive bacteria also disappeared . We were left with Scrat and Z list celebs.

If Pfizer can't explain under oath how myocarditis is caused then the EXPERIMENTAL label still stands.

Experiment = a scientific procedure undertaken to make a discovery, test a hypothesis, or demonstrate a known fact.

So in summary:

Lab leak ✅
Link to period changes. ✅
Link to myocarditis ✅
Link to blood clots ✅
Link to multiple sclerosis ✅
Spike protein > 4 months ✅
Link to alopecia ✅
Lockdowns are harmful ✅
Masks harm development ✅

Guess my tin foil hat protected me from myocarditis.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
Questions:
I know you guys weren't fans of Pre, but I would love to get her opinion on recent #SCIENCE developments. She was smarter and I did like reading her posts. I notice positive bacteria also disappeared . We were left with Scrat and Z list celebs.

If Pfizer can't explain under oath how myocarditis is caused then the EXPERIMENTAL label still stands.

Experiment = a scientific procedure undertaken to make a discovery, test a hypothesis, or demonstrate a known fact.

So in summary:

Lab leak ✅
Link to period changes. ✅
Link to myocarditis ✅
Link to blood clots ✅
Link to multiple sclerosis ✅
Spike protein > 4 months ✅
Link to alopecia ✅
Lockdowns are harmful ✅
Masks harm development ✅

Guess my tin foil hat protected me from myocarditis.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe mention Ivermectin and the genie of the vaxx will appear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe mention Ivermectin and the genie of the vaxx will appear 😂
1691522864377.png

Or maybe we can try Bloody Mary three times in a mirror? I actually tried that as a child and remember being scared.
---
EDITED:

1691523083098.png

---
I do have a theory though I think PRE was really that MISSY hun.
---
Some truly were into the Vaccine cult.

1691523484443.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
This is where you are!

I couldnt see y'all on general chat - is there a conspiracy to hide you here but anti conspiracy on GC?! 😜
Nothing to add but wondered what happened to monkey pox pandemic (rhetorical again!)😉
Listened to a show promoting protein via insects, erm let the middle class or rich eat cockroach/beetle burgers

See familiar posters on other thread 😊
IRL always happy to debate and question mainstream news

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same question to Moderna:

Do you understand why the vax causes myocarditis?

Did you do distribution and degradation studies on that methypseudouridine?

🔥

Like a comment said Imagine if these hearings had been done before the roll outs.

---
Just a case study:

Since 1954, there have been no reports of an individual acquiring leprosy in the UK.

The authors from the United Kingdom conducted a retrospective cohort study to examine the anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination status of individuals who were diagnosed with leprosy and attended in 2021 the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, London, UK, a national referral center in the UK for tropical and infectious diseases. They also examined whether any of these individuals had developed leprosy or experienced a new leprosy reaction within the 12 weeks following the anri-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

---
This is where you are!

I couldnt see y'all on general chat - is there a conspiracy to hide you here but anti conspiracy on GC?! 😜
Nothing to add but wondered what happened to monkey pox pandemic (rhetorical again!)😉
Listened to a show promoting protein via insects, erm let the middle class or rich eat cockroach/beetle burgers

See familiar posters on other thread 😊
IRL always happy to debate and question mainstream news
Yes we got exiled to the Isle of Elba. Prefer it though.

Monkeypox is causing a stir in China.

---
Senator questions.

Last edited:
  • Sad
That video of the toddler not wanting to wear the mask is absolutely heartbreaking. 🥺
I couldn't watch, I could tell by the screengrab that I wouldn't be able to watch it 💔

I feel so sad for all the lockdown parents, kids and babies. I honestly don't know how they did it.

• Sad
I couldn't watch, I could tell by the screengrab that I wouldn't be able to watch it 💔

I feel so sad for all the lockdown parents, kids and babies. I honestly don't know how they did it.
Something cuter for you XYZCBA :

---

---
1691609613266.png

Last edited:
  • Heart