Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is an interesting pdf ( in red)on how to cope with what's being forced on us by Klaus and co.
Also about the new generation brought up largely by sm. Got to say reading across the threads I despair at some of the self absorbtion, self righteousness,intolerance and lack of understanding and empathy from some of the most vocal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not a conspiracy theory but going against the grain opinion so hopefully it is okay to post it here. This "change your profile pic red to stand up for women in America/women's rights" is it not all just performative bollocks? Like what is it actually going to achieve?

The no spending/No going to work if possible idea is much more likely to make an impact but how manh can afford to just not go to work? I know I can't.

Reactions: 17
Not a conspiracy theory but going against the grain opinion so hopefully it is okay to post it here. This "change your profile pic red to stand up for women in America/women's rights" is it not all just performative bollocks? Like what is it actually going to achieve?

The no spending/No going to work if possible idea is much more likely to make an impact but how manh can afford to just not go to work? I know I can't.
Anything that grows wings is normally the result of media ( and those who control it) manipulation.

The facts are, those on the right could only change the abortions laws because those in charge on the left let them. it (like gun control) is a vote puller, so they will not change only make out the other guy is the bad guy and its out of their control.

There is an interesting pdf ( in red)on how to cope with what's being forced on us by Klaus and co.
Also about the new generation brought up largely by sm. Got to say reading across the threads I despair at some of the self absorbtion, self righteousness,intolerance and lack of understanding and empathy from some of the most vocal.
Been reading a thread where people are siding with the medical profession and they are berating someone who has a different view ( I have no view ether side of the actual subject matter.. I only have a view of being totally let down time after time by the medical profession and seeing first hand how some treat a dying person, so horrific was it that a DNR was drawn up purely so this person never had to go back into a hospital)

Anyway many of those saying how dedicated and lovely the medical staff are actual medical staff and posting pure venom at someone who is (rightly or wrongly) in denial at what they have been told.

Just like the police no longer employ people who are good with the public and sympathetic the NHS no longer employ lovely and compassionate people. Time and time again I have seen people who are perfect for those jobs leave because the job no longer allows them to be who they are. Our "hero's" are dying out and being replaced by robotic unfeeling people who still want to be called hero's and the heart of the nation

There was a thread here with some awful ( and some lovely) stories on how people get treated by the NHS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think that one day the penny might drop that we (CT) don't all think the same things? I despair when I see " last week they were saying this and now they are saying the opposite" Well I don't actually despair I laugh as its so stupid and so ridiculers that they cannot see that actually there are just as many arguments on truther groups between CT as there are between CT and non CT on SM 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve not been a Russel brand fan either- something just feels off about him. Also can’t unsee the video Purr posted of him previously touching that young girl either.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think that one day the penny might drop that we (CT) don't all think the same things? I despair when I see " last week they were saying this and now they are saying the opposite" Well I don't actually despair I laugh as its so stupid and so ridiculers that they cannot see that actually there are just as many arguments on truther groups between CT as there are between CT and non CT on SM 😂
It's ridiculous 🤣
I mean I love reading posts on here but do I agree with them all, no. Do you all speak for me, no.
I love to read other people's views EVEN if they differ from mine. What I don't like is the way of thinking that sneers at different views or thinks they shouldn't be heard .
Newsflash you don't have to agree with what other people say but it doesn't mean they "shouldn't " say it !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup! 😊 People who generalise cannot discriminate and that in itself is a sign of poor judgement.
We are not a hive mind! 😃 Far from it!
In fact difference of opinion is welcomed here, because in a sense that's what being a so called conspiracy theorist is, just people having a difference of opinion from the usual mainstream dominant narrative.
The fact that we are labelled (as CT) just encourages lazy stereotypes and thinking and God knows that's encouraged by the mass media.
So here we go again with the black and white oversimplified thinking and seeing things in terms of good (approved) versus bad (condemned) and left against right and so on and so forth etc etc
Still it's good to see that some things never change eh! How predicable...and they expect us to be the same? Sing from the same hymn sheet spout the same narrative and opinions 🤣
Well I'm glad we don't so there! 😃Life would be very dull if we all lived in an echo chamber and never had a proper debate on anything.👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Opening ceremony of a train tunnel in Switzerland six years ago, if you need anymore proof
Never ever trust those in power, these are the kind of forces and vibrations they try to hook the world on

• Wow
  • Haha
Opening ceremony of a train tunnel in Switzerland six years ago, if you need anymore proof
Never ever trust those in power, these are the kind of forces and vibrations they try to hook the world on

Longer version I posted it on DS at the time and "crickets"

When are they going to see that once again they were lied too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

That is the most bizarre thing ever! Even articles online are baffled by it

Reactions: 9
Anyone else following the Dutch?

The farmers are allowed to protest but it just feels off and I can’t help but think their protest response is just further worsening the situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Placing my bet now that the new PM will have been trained through the WEF, probably Michael Gove.

Nah, it'll be Sunak. Guarantee he's been told to resign by 1922/Rothmere with promises of their full support in leadership bid
Sunak is also trained through the WEF. Boris resignation has been in the works for a long time this isn’t a big shock, he was always going to be replaced.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not been a Russel brand fan either- something just feels off about him. Also can’t unsee the video Purr posted of him previously touching that young girl either.
I think he's a disinfo agent / plant ... much like Roseanne Barr ... he's working for "them" under the guise of being on our side. He can't be trusted.

Has anyone heard about how a whole heap of "white hats" - usually famous people who we "thought" were dead - JFK Jnr, Michael Jackson, Tupac, to name just a few, are actually working behind the scenes at Gitmo (Guantanamo Bay), where they're holding hearings and hanging the evil people of the world? The people that talk about this - Janine from 'Tarot by Janine' is just one - are so convinced of it, and although it's nice to think that the evil rot is being removed, I just can't subscribe to the theory. They think that a lot of the people we see now are clones - and some of the evidence is certainly compelling because these people don't look like their former selves at all in many ways. But, well I'm just not buying it.

I asked someone who has remote abilities, and whose work I greatly respect, to look into this; and she said it's a load of rubbish. She did see that the facilities at Gitmo were extended / added to, but she couldn't determine what that was for (there wasn't any activity in those parts when she 'looked').

One thing the remote viewer did agree on, which a lot of people have been saying for the past couple of years, is that the Queen Elizabeths we see today (there are multiple versions), is not the original one; the original passed a couple of years ago but they have to say she passed on some date in the future as they're all about sacrifices and moon cycles, etc., and "her death" must be on a certain date. She also said something huge is going to come out about the Royals after this one passes - there's something that Queen Elizabeth knew about, which will shock so many people as it will appear she wasn't the person they thought she was. I've been wondering if Camilla has been replaced lately too, as the woman pictured in the Daily Mail yesterday is a lot smaller around the shoulders ... maybe she's just lost weight; who knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Made a point:

Coming to a cinema near you:

• Angry
  • Wow
All the world leaders are - or at least will be in the future - WEF-trained bots.

At least that's what 'they' want.

Here in New Zealand, we hear nothing of what's been posted on page 16 of this thread. Our news is centred on yet more local stabbings, jewellery shop ram-raids, shootings, peculiar goings-on in our Parliament, and then what Britney Spears is doing. It's pitiful. After the first commercial break they may do a crossover to the Europe Correspondent to talk about what Kate wore to Wimbledon. It is dumbed-down, contrived nonsense at its finest.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.