Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Branson is he was sold to us as "man of the people" someone coming from low ranks to high ranks, its so hard to get people to see that yet again it was another con a marketing.

I've lost count of how man times I hear "he came from nothing" its to give us peasants hope 🙄
Man of the people? Came from nothing? Branson came from VAT fraud as far as I know, he even wrote about it in his biography!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Man of the people? Came from nothing? Branson came from VAT fraud as far as I know, he even wrote about it in his biography!
I know, but that isn't how he was described when he first popped up, he was always pushed as a rags to riches success type story.

On bbc parliament right now theipre is someone speaking about the pharmaceutical companies lack of ethics blowing the lid on lack of academic freedoms due to the pharmaceutical companies and the Government being in bed with each other. He is restoring my faith. Now talking about Covid etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s a liberal world order?

Time to double up on the foil:

1656709193217.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why 2018? Could you expand a little?
Probably just talking from my own experiences (I lost two grandparents within a few months) it was just a weird year! A few other people I’ve spoken to agree, can’t put my finger on it, just felt like things shifted and there was just this fear everywhere

just feels like things have never been the same since

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably just talking from my own experiences (I lost two grandparents within a few months) it was just a weird year! A few other people I’ve spoken to agree, can’t put my finger on it, just felt like things shifted and there was just this fear everywhere

I agree, 2018 was a horrific life changing year and it hasn’t got better since tbh. I’m really sorry for your losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Anyone hear a roar of anger? No nor me lets see how this one goes.

Supreme Court Curbs EPA’s Power To Regulate Emissions And Fight Climate Change

The Supreme Court has made it more challenging for the Environmental Protection Agency to regulate greenhouse gases and fight climate change, as justices ruled Thursday in favor of Republican-led states and coal companies.

• Heart

I'm sorry to hear that. Feel hugged.
But I share your experiences with 2018. It was a weird year even though it should've been a good year for tigers but yeah. The beginning was not so bad but June - December was the horror for me. 2019 however was a mostly good year for me.
2012 was the year when things began to change for me and many other people. I` d say it was the beginning of my "awakening" phase. I was a teenager then but I started questioning things and of course not in the depth I do today but yeah

• Heart
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just watched a video of the 2012 London olympics opening ceremony and omfg!!!!!
It literally does depict in the most demonic ritual weird fucked up way …..the whole covid has pandemic!!!! Looking back now how the duck was this not talked about more for joe strange it was ….. has nothing to do with sport 🤦🏼‍♀️
please watch .. in plain sight the whole time
Crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just watched a video of the 2012 London olympics opening ceremony and omfg!!!!!
It literally does depict in the most demonic ritual weird fucked up way …..the whole covid has pandemic!!!! Looking back now how the duck was this not talked about more for joe strange it was ….. has nothing to do with sport 🤦🏼‍♀️
please watch .. in plain sight the whole time
Crazy!
Don't forget the closing ceremony Guest of honour Russel Brand dressed as the child catcher.

Reactions: 6
This guy is the top advisor to Klaus Schwab and the WEF. He's like one of those scientist villains from films.🤺

• Wow
1656864066970.png

Another titbit

Clare Hazell gave permission for Elveden Hall to be used for the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

Eldeden hall is located within the Elveden estate in Suffolk, England.

It is currently occupied by Edward Roy Guinness, the 4th Earl of Iveagh and his wife Clare Hazel. Interestingly enough, Maria Farmer who was the first to speak out about Epstein's, Maxwell's and Wexner's pedophile ring back in 1996 claims Clare Hazell secured some English girls for Epstein.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.