Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to those who carry on through the utter madness that is today's world, planting seeds and waiting with the patience of saints for them to take root.
We know they do take root because we are all here because of seed planters.

Old thread

@Lisdiz watched your two videos (end of old thread) . so shocking and yet does anything ever come of it. They know the vaccine is killing and maiming more people than covid did and yet will still push it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
omg I know some of you 🤣❤

He is a lesser known but IMO one of the best along with Baba Wanga and others.
https://aloisirlmaier.blogspot.com (with English translation)
He was not a "conspiracy theorist" but some things he foresaw have been called conspiracy theories and still are. Stephan Berndt wrote some books about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thanks @Purrrrrrr Re your reply in the last thread. I’ve not ventured much into Tartary territory because it’s contentious. But just simply on the face of the World Fairs, the official stories are ridiculous; it’s the most mind-blowing theory I’ve come across and very relevant to today (2030/energy crisis). Even if the fairs were temporary installations made of wood and plaster, two years to make all those highly elaborate ‘models’ spanning over 900 acres?!

The Chicago exposition with more lamps than what were in New York yet were powered by energy from Niagara Falls or something? Why is it frowned-upon to ponder how they achieved all those feats during “horse and buggy” times 🤔 A lot of Tesla’s papers went walkabouts. I got in to studying neuroaesthetics because of the power these (remaining) buildings have when you’re in their presence.

And I use Lidl tin foil for my hats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you to those who carry on through the utter madness that is today's world, planting seeds and waiting with the patience of saints for them to take root.
We know they do take root because we are all here because of seed planters.

Old thread

@Lisdiz watched your two videos (end of old thread) . so shocking and yet does anything ever come of it. They know the vaccine is killing and maiming more people than covid did and yet will still push it.
See they are still pushing the cpvod pass too. Unfortunately, this isn’t over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is an awesome video, but also goes to prove how we can’t believe everything we see……

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the "aggressive hamster" story in Daily Mail. This is prob Monkeypox backup plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You will own nothing and you will be happy.......meanwhile we will continue to fly around on private jets and heat our huge mansions.

Reactions: 13
You will own nothing and you will be happy.......meanwhile we will continue to fly around on private jets and heat our huge mansions.

My thoughts exactly. It’s was like opening statement of confirmation of the great reset and all these idiots clap without knowing what tit storm is to come. What a load of bollocks from people who fly in private planes and helicopters. Utter utter bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did food factories / producer always burn down at this rate?

1654441112541.jpeg

1654441371574.jpeg

I also didn’t follow the jubilee celebrations. This is the hologram stuff mentioned elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This book is available to download on z-lib.org. Cuts through the bs .
Anyone who thinks that it's OK for hypocrites like Prince Charles and his sons and all the other gas guzzling, polluting,multiple home owning,china loving ,globetrotting elite to lecture little old us on saving the planet needs a lie down.
There's us being brainwashed that if we buy heavily packaged, heavily manufactured "plant" based food we are doing our bit to save the planet🤣. Then we obediently recycle all this needless packaging that we didn't ask for because it means we " are doing our bit" 🤣. Most of us are lucky to get on a plane once a year. Meanwhile we are being encouraged left,right and centre to fill our homes with energy using smart meters,smartphones, smart speakers, electric cars. All of which take a lot of resources to manufacture and even more to run 🤣.
On a lighter note I was listening to Wales v Ukraine football and the commentator said about the injured Ukrainian goalie " he's going to soldier on "... and then apologised for using inappropriate language 🙄. Beam me up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It` s so obvious but they make us feel like we` re the lunatics. That` s gaslighting at it` s finest.

There was a time I admired the UK for their royalty 🤣

Reactions: 6
It` s so obvious but they make us feel like we` re the lunatics. That` s gaslighting at it` s finest.

There was a time I admired the UK for their royalty 🤣
I think there comes a time when every county needs to become a republic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't follow the jubilee but have just seen the "impartial and trustworthy broadcaster ", the fine outstanding purveyors of truth and fact with no hidden agenda are apparently "apologising" for showing the tricolour to represent Northern Ireland.
And people still believe.
What's all this pushing Sweet Caroline on to us , can't see what this song has to do with the uk. Or is it another BBC thing.

Much love to anyone struggling at the moment.

Michael Gove was there.
🤢😡 I nearly brought my breakfast up reading this line up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.