Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mother, this part chills me…..

These are extraordinary times. So I will not take the usual approach of a new CGS to this event. It will not be the traditional tour of the horizon covering the full breadth of Army business. I will concentrate on one area alone - how I intend to mobilise the British Army – our Regulars, Reservists and Civilians - to deter Russian aggression. To prevent war.

Here is a link to the full speech incase anyone Is interested.

Like everything they talk of solving it while in reality escalating it and still people cannot see it.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. It’s all getting me down at the moment……
They (Biden and co ) are doing the same with The Roe V wade trying to make out they are shocked and powerless but its what they wanted, they had the power (I think they still have) to stop it but its not in their parties interest meanwhile yet more people are duck over no matter what way the party leans

Its getting me down too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Penn, Stiller and now this tosspot, a lot of hob-nobbing for someone leading a resistance against Russia?

Also great of the UK government to find £1bn lying around 👍🏻 Top work!

Reactions: 8
Also great of the UK government to find £1bn lying around 👍🏻 Top work!
I said the very same thing this morning.

I know pots of money are put aside for various things, but when many in this country are struggling to pay their utility bills to keep roofs over their heads and feed their kids, our government just finds £1bn down the back of the sofa to throw at arms. Cool.

• Wow
They (Biden and co ) are doing the same with The Roe V wade trying to make out they are shocked and powerless but its what they wanted, they had the power (I think they still have) to stop it but its not in their parties interest meanwhile yet more people are duck over no matter what way the party leans

Its getting me down too.
All to cause as much arguments and hostility amongst the normies when in reality none of it matters in the grand scheme. Same with the SNP and their independence vote. Couldn’t give a duck. All pantomime.

Reactions: 12
All to cause as much arguments and hostility amongst the normies when in reality none of it matters in the grand scheme. Same with the SNP and their independence vote. Couldn’t give a duck. All pantomime.
Exactly its all theatrics to divide people. A divided population is a weak population
Leave vs Stay
Pro life vs Pro Choice
Vaxx vs Anti-vaxx

I could go on and on

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking of Branson he also bought a huge chunk of 23&me.

The thing with Branson is he was sold to us as "man of the people" someone coming from low ranks to high ranks, its so hard to get people to see that yet again it was another con a marketing.

I've lost count of how man times I hear "he came from nothing" its to give us peasants hope 🙄

The story of Heather O"Rourke always sends shivers down my spine. We'll never know what happened to that poor girl.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The story of Heather O"Rourke always sends shivers down my spine. We'll never know what happened to that poor girl.

The heather o rourke stuff is really creepy. Do most people really think she died because of the cursed film because Iv read that so many time. But then was it cursed or planned 🤔 There’s so many theories about what happened to her on Reddit like this one which is really creepy and honestly quite believable for Hollywood…..
(TW - rape/child abuse)

• Sad
  • Wow
The heather o rourke stuff is really creepy. Do most people really think she died because of the cursed film because Iv read that so many time. But then was it cursed or planned 🤔 There’s so many theories about what happened to her on Reddit like this one which is really creepy and honestly quite believable for Hollywood…..
(TW - rape/child abuse)
I've heard a similar story about what happened leading up to her death. They we're definitely abusing her, that's for sure. I also wonder if Drew Barrymore knows more than what she's willing to disclose about what went on.

I've heard a similar story about what happened leading up to her death. They we're definitely abusing her, that's for sure. I also wonder if Drew Barrymore knows more than what she's willing to disclose about what went on.
I 100% think she does. I wonder if it is even seen as a conspiracy theory anymore about the abuse that goes on in Hollywood? I feel like it’s something we all *know* happens but nobody can really do anything about, these people just have way too much power. Or it’s people like Ghislaine that will be punished for the crimes, she’s not innocent by any means but they clearly know who her and Epsteins ‘clients’ were and not a thing is done to them.

Everything feels like a script playing out with the ending already written .
Especially Ukraine.
It feels like whatever has been planned is going to happen regardless of whether its warranted or not.
This applies to so many things at the moment but all I'm seeing is people getting worked up over the latest bandwagon, usually with a mob mentality.
Makes me want to 😱😱😱😢.

Reactions: 11

There is nothing more "anti science " than what has been fed to us as facts the last two and a half years. It's like everything anyone ever knew, including millions of doctors, was erased. Just my opinion obviously but the archbishop agrees.

I could be completely wrong as I haven't researched much about the cavemen times but I would imagine their short lifespan was mainly due to being more exposed to the elements. Much more likely to be attacked by wild animals etc. We also would have not been as evolved then (probably intelligence levels more closely related to apes).

Fun fact though - did you know the reason we want to be sick and poo when we are nervous is a fight/flight response backdated to caveman times. They would release fluids to make themselves lighter in order to run away from predators faster. I don't know why but I found that so interesting when I was first told 🤣.
If I could not have to run to the toilet every time I have a 21st century panic attack that would be great though 🙃💩

Maybe there’s truth in this:

I don’t know about 2012 but SOMETHING shifted in 2018…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.