Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's a disinfo agent / plant ... much like Roseanne Barr ... he's working for "them" under the guise of being on our side. He can't be trusted.

Has anyone heard about how a whole heap of "white hats" - usually famous people who we "thought" were dead - JFK Jnr, Michael Jackson, Tupac, to name just a few, are actually working behind the scenes at Gitmo (Guantanamo Bay), where they're holding hearings and hanging the evil people of the world? The people that talk about this - Janine from 'Tarot by Janine' is just one - are so convinced of it, and although it's nice to think that the evil rot is being removed, I just can't subscribe to the theory. They think that a lot of the people we see now are clones - and some of the evidence is certainly compelling because these people don't look like their former selves at all in many ways. But, well I'm just not buying it.

I asked someone who has remote abilities, and whose work I greatly respect, to look into this; and she said it's a load of rubbish. She did see that the facilities at Gitmo were extended / added to, but she couldn't determine what that was for (there wasn't any activity in those parts when she 'looked').

One thing the remote viewer did agree on, which a lot of people have been saying for the past couple of years, is that the Queen Elizabeths we see today (there are multiple versions), is not the original one; the original passed a couple of years ago but they have to say she passed on some date in the future as they're all about sacrifices and moon cycles, etc., and "her death" must be on a certain date. She also said something huge is going to come out about the Royals after this one passes - there's something that Queen Elizabeth knew about, which will shock so many people as it will appear she wasn't the person they thought she was. I've been wondering if Camilla has been replaced lately too, as the woman pictured in the Daily Mail yesterday is a lot smaller around the shoulders ... maybe she's just lost weight; who knows.
disinfo agent seems plausible

Not a conspiracy theory but going against the grain opinion so hopefully it is okay to post it here. This "change your profile pic red to stand up for women in America/women's rights" is it not all just performative bollocks? Like what is it actually going to achieve?

The no spending/No going to work if possible idea is much more likely to make an impact but how manh can afford to just not go to work? I know I can't.
I remember this trend with changing your profile pic to whatever the current thing is started in 2015 when the Charlie Hebdo attack happened. "Je suis Charlie".

Opening ceremony of a train tunnel in Switzerland six years ago, if you need anymore proof
Never ever trust those in power, these are the kind of forces and vibrations they try to hook the world on

lol wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was disappointed the world didn't end on Tuesday. Does anyone know if they went ahead with whatever they were doing at CERN.

It feels like there is so much going on in the world right now.

I'm finding the Georgia guidstone thing strange. If it was rebels why haven't they given a statement. Is there going to be a revolution against TPTB.

Seems like there is a new mass shooting everyday. Could these be false flags to creat panic?

Reactions: 7
Personally i’m not a fan of tearing down old statues, monuments and renaming buildings.

Reactions: 4
I think the stones coming down are a distraction. normally you have to hunt deep for anything. this is everywhere.

Reactions: 9

Apologies to the scientists as its from some random website 🙃 and probably not very constructive. 🙄

Reactions: 3
So Boris is resigning. What WEF puppet is going to replace him I wonder 🤔

Its all so predictable isn't it, all planned all orchestrated. I knew yesterday that he would resign today because my MP Bim Afolami stepped down. And he always has his tongue up the leaders arse and backs them no matter what

To matter who they are ,they will excuse their lack of doing anything worthy with the words "Ive come in and have to clean up this mess" always have done always ill do

Its all so predictable isn't it, all planned all orchestrated. I knew yesterday that he would resign today because my MP Bim Afolami stepped down. And he always has his tongue up the leaders arse and backs them no matter what

To matter who they are ,they will excuse their lack of doing anything worthy with the words "Ive come in and have to clean up this mess" always have done always ill do
This just about sums it up.

Reactions: 14
I haven't read through all of this thread but I've just thought - does anyone else find Denver airport the creepiest place on earth? It's got Blucifer the killer stallion - I mean it literally killed its creator during installation - and those feckin murals full of dead kids, phantom soldiers and weird arsed gargoyle looking tit...along with miles and miles of secret tunnels and bunkers underneath it that no one is allowed in.

1657188247175.png

1657188429064.png

1657188220806.png

1657188481578.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Trouble brewing:

Agenda 21/30 yada yada yada (whatever its now called) says they need civil unrest to bring about the NWO.

I have always been more for non compliance I even started a FB group called exactly that in 2016 but never actually advertised it. Something for someone with more fire in their belly than I have these days

Non compliance is about not shopping, not banking, not working (unless essential work) hit them right in the feels I always feel the protest get taken over by paid trouble makers ( shills ) so tptb take away more rights. cant arrest us if we are at home reading a book can they.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this new for YouTube?
Box comes up saying that it’s a ‘conspiracy theory’ because the video is about the new world order.
When SM platforms do this it just makes me believe it even more. 😂

80E6CFA1-0A41-437A-9B7D-CD5D7299EEAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I haven't read through all of this thread but I've just thought - does anyone else find Denver airport the creepiest place on earth? It's got Blucifer the killer stallion - I mean it literally killed its creator during installation - and those feckin murals full of dead kids, phantom soldiers and weird arsed gargoyle looking tit...along with miles and miles of secret tunnels and bunkers underneath it that no one is allowed in.

View attachment 1398759

View attachment 1398763
View attachment 1398757

View attachment 1398767
Im sure this was discussed quite a long time ago in this thread.

Reactions: 5
Im sure this was discussed quite a long time ago in this thread.
Oh thanks. I'll go back through it to see. I'm British, living in Australia so there is probably a lot of stuff about it I don't understand. I only know about it because a mate of mine who works fly in fly out for one of those massive Colorado oil companies sent me photos once when he transited through Denver airport. He's American, from a very rural part of Oregon and he just wanted me to see how fkd up the place he has to work is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.