Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thanks. I'll go back through it to see. I'm British, living in Australia so there is probably a lot of stuff about it I don't understand. I only know about it because a mate of mine who works fly in fly out for one of those massive Colorado oil companies sent me photos once when he transited through Denver airport. He's American, from a very rural part of Oregon and he just wanted me to see how fkd up the place he has to work is.
You can go down a very deep rabbit hole on this one ... elsewhere there was a blog (now deleted) that spoke of secret tunnels and facilities there ... it really is very sinister.

-------------------------------------------

I think CERN definitely are doing what they said they would. A friend lives North of Wellington in NZ and saw a huge meteor dart across the sky early one afternoon a couple of days ago. She said the sound was something else. People in America have been reporting coloured skies (blue and purple).

Reactions: 6
You can go down a very deep rabbit hole on this one ... elsewhere there was a blog (now deleted) that spoke of secret tunnels and facilities there ... it really is very sinister.

-------------------------------------------

I think CERN definitely are doing what they said they would. A friend lives North of Wellington in NZ and saw a huge meteor dart across the sky early one afternoon a couple of days ago. She said the sound was something else. People in America have been reporting coloured skies (blue and purple).
What are they doing? I know when they turned it on the first time loads of people bad headaches. There's also the conspiracy theory that the Mandela effect was caused by CERN.

Didn't CERN have a really weird occult opening ceremony too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are they doing? I know when they turned it on the first time loads of people bad headaches. There's also the conspiracy theory that the Mandela effect was caused by CERN.

Didn't CERN have a really weird occult opening ceremony too.
Something about nuclear physics / opening portals ...

In the past when they did this, the sky above was really weird for a period afterward.

Well well well what do we have here. Gates just happened to be in London the day Sajid and Rishi resigned......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My sister (who is not CT at all) mentioned that her whole life is on tick (finance) which is exactly what TPTB want.

Makes me wonder if people are realising

Reactions: 9
not a conspiracy but just some information

Half of Canada has been without internet or cell phone service for the past 9 hours since one company who has a monopoly on internet and phone service had an outage.

This also means that many banks can't be accessed online, atms can't distribute cash, many debit and credit cards don't work

It shows how vulnerable the digital system is. If you can't access money online , use cards or even get cash from the atms you're screwed really.

All the while most countries want to go in 100% with digital currency.

This particular situation doesn't appear to be nefarious but a few months ago Trudeau directed banks to freeze the bank accounts of anyone who participated in or donated to the freedom convoy.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was going to post on the discontent thread with the energy predictions, but if a certain concoction hasn’t finished you off they’ll try with winter. What a grim state of affairs. Really ramping up the serfdom now. What are everyone’s views?

1657306475355.gif

Reactions: 9
I posted the energy stats there but also thought of posting here first. Predicted 64% increase in energy prices from oct.

Just means the continued destruction of the middle class. Worsening poverty but overall it will still be survival of the richest.

-----

Truthstream did a video, including previous footage from their last visit 5 years ago + you can see all the security and the stone with the time capsule mentioned. They have a positive take on it.

In other comments :

" The demolition of the Georgia Guidestones could mean that their work is done and they're moving to the next phase of destroying humanity. The calm before the storm. "

To lighten the mood just the current song I'm currently obsessed with :

"You know it's not the same as it was"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
#1 - What you are seeing isn’t what was supposed to happen. The reason he (Kyle Rittenhouse) was alone in a dangerous area was he was supposed to be offered up as a sacrificial lamb. This is also why drones were everywhere to capture it on film. This was supposed to be a warning to any others who chose to defend themselves or their property. However, he turned out to be a lot capable than what was thought when they had singled him out. Kyle Rittenhouse
#2 - This investigative organization ("FBI") that recently were in the news due to the family member (Hunter Biden) of the A++ lister are preparing another exposé on the A++ lister (Joe Biden). This one is on the event that a lot of people associate with him in particular two points. The A++ lister's deceased partner(Neilia Hunter Biden) had been drinking that day which was directly responsible for what occurred. This was because she had recently discovered the A++ lister was having an affair with the woman (Jill Biden) he is with now. In fact, he had been pulled over for a moving violation by a policeman while driving her car. "FBI"/Hunter Biden/Joe Biden/Neilia Hunter Biden/Jill Biden
#3 - The former A++ lister's (Donald Trump) leaked comments on a possible contender (Governor Ron DeSantis) in a key part of the country (Florida) were not an accident. The possible contender's weird sex life with his new partner which include scatplay and cross dressing will come up. The other choice is a contender(Dick Cheney) who a movie ("Vice") was made about but who once said bad things about the A++ lister. The A++ lister is slow to forgive but several of his allies are giving support to this contender. Donald Trump/Governor Ron DeSantis/Florida/Dick Cheney/"Vice" (Trump Touts Beating DeSantis in 2024 Polls Amid 'Witch Hunt' Hearings) (Gov. DeSantis unloads on Gavin Newsom after the California Governor released campaign ad in Florida) (Former Vice President Dick Cheney told friends that Trump is 'a maniac' and said he admired his daughter's impeachment vote: book)
#4 - What will the A++ lister offer as an excuse when it is revealed that the committer of a very recent violent act (Assassination of Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe) was inspired by the same source that inspired an even more violent act in another country (July 22 Norway Massacre) and that source is someone the A++ lister is funding and supporting in a struggle of their own. Even worse the committer of the recent act not only received inspiration but also money. The committer in the foreign country of the even more violent act actually went to their location and learned from them in person. Assassination of Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe/July 22 Norway Massacre (Shinzo Abe Is Assassinated With a Handmade Gun, Shocking a Nation) (Norway Mass Shooting Is Being Investigated as Terrorism, Police Say)

Senile,corrupt, racist, fascist pervert . Oh but anyone is better than bad orange man 🙄.
omg yet people look up to them ...
and the second pic 👌🏻 🤣

This is spot on. Absolutely no sympathy from me anymore, they are a threat to me and mine.

View attachment 1405742
same and the last two, soon three years shown me that I was wrong about some people in my life and that my judgment was also not the best 🤣😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Are ideas and sparks of revolution more dangerous ?

Something lighter:

I love these kind of photos.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.