Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1647184226423.png

It's like any society there will be good and bad amongst it . I wouldn't be up to putting anyone with a vulnerable person but the gov won't care as long as they're off their hands and someone else's responsibility ,look how many refugees have been exploited by greedy landlords taking huge amounts of rent money for substandard living ,again the gov nowhere to be seen .

As always it will be people who pay the price. The government and the rich won't be doing a damn thing for anyone

it's a scary situation to be in when someone you thought was lovely turns out not to be and they are living in your home.

CT on this.. once this is over will people be expected to always share their homes, will that be the new normal. I believe it will be when someone in SH needs to move they will be expected to house share.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1122426

As always it will be people who pay the price. The government and the rich won't be doing a damn thing for anyone

it's a scary situation to be in when someone you thought was lovely turns out not to be and they are living in your home.

CT on this.. once this is over will people be expected to always share their homes, will that be the new normal. I believe it will be when someone in SH needs to move they will be expected to house share.
Whatever happened to stranger danger 😏 ...maybe Rees Mogg will open his ancestral home and lead the way for the rest of multimillionare /multi homeowner cabinet members lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm not the poster you are directing your question to, but I still wear masks. I genuinely believe they make a difference. If they don't then 🤷‍♀️ I'm not missing out on anything.
If people don't want to wear them that's fine, but I'm not sure why you are so triggered by someone who wants to wear one.
Usually you’ll find it’s the one that wear them that are triggered by those who don’t, I don’t think anyone that’s been out wearing a mask has been approached by a stranger demanding to know why they have one on. I don’t wear a mask anymore and have been approached by a stranger asking if I’m exempt, I was also approached by a stranger who was extremely rude to me for wearing one underneath my nose when I was 8 months pregnant. Both were middle aged men and I’m a woman in my 20s.

Reactions: 9
I wasn't taking too much notice of this latest bs but I suddenly got very angry. These hypocritical effing people who have spent decades illegally invading other countries, creating in itself years of refugees and misplaced now actually expect the average Joe to be shamed/guilted into letting strangers into their homes. Their places of safety , their little castles, their haven from the big wide world. Well duck off. My brother is Aspergers and has been housed in some horrendous situations where all his possessions were taken through him being duped time and time again. He was put there by the powers that be. Nobody cares when it's happening to you in your own home. They wipe their hands.
We all know of empty office blocks, buildings, houses,shops etc,etc.
It is not our doing.
Like I say duck off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh is social services would be quick to turn a blind eye to all these strangers moving into homes with children too.

Reactions: 11
I'm not the poster you are directing your question to, but I still wear masks. I genuinely believe they make a difference. If they don't then 🤷‍♀️ I'm not missing out on anything.
If people don't want to wear them that's fine, but I'm not sure why you are so triggered by someone who wants to wear one.
None of us here mind or care if you wear one or not but the reasons given were odd. to say the least.

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.