Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

One of my favourite youtubers is Robert Sepehr, he's an anthropologist who talks about Atlantis etc, he's got two channels, one under his own name and one is Atlantean Gardens.
Here's one of his videos, about dolphins 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If the Ukraine war is as bad as they say then why the need to use false narratives and false photos like this woman below? I have seen countless fake photos and stories come out of this already, even just 1 fake photo being used should be enough of a red flag for people and to make them start asking questions.
Ukrainians were uploading public Snapchat stories that anyone could view and people were posting them on SM because life looked completely normal, people out shopping, exercising etc so Snapchat have now hidden all public stories that are posted from Ukraine 🧐 what are they trying to hide?

D94AA69B-1AEF-4D9D-9DB1-8566DDF76942.jpeg

8B43F15B-EE88-4052-B431-98AAAB007189.jpeg

Reactions: 7

One of my favourite youtubers is Robert Sepehr, he's an anthropologist who talks about Atlantis etc, he's got two channels, one under his own name and one is Atlantean Gardens.
Here's one of his videos, about dolphins 🙂
Thankyou for posting this video. I always used to think that some land mammals have a mammal marine equivalent (alternative theories of how or why they ended up like this or even vice versa will be so interesting to know) and have had this thought about Dolphins being the human equivalent a very long time ago and couldn’t find anything at all on the subject! Of course I got ridiculed when I bought it up but it makes sense. It makes me sad to see them as “attractions”. Their brains look more advanced than ours!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If the Ukraine war is as bad as they say then why the need to use false narratives and false photos like this woman below? I have seen countless fake photos and stories come out of this already, even just 1 fake photo being used should be enough of a red flag for people and to make them start asking questions.
Ukrainians were uploading public Snapchat stories that anyone could view and people were posting them on SM because life looked completely normal, people out shopping, exercising etc so Snapchat have now hidden all public stories that are posted from Ukraine 🧐 what are they trying to hide?

View attachment 1118622
View attachment 1118623
I think the idea the hospital was being occupied by azov is probably disinformation. The model was known to be pregnant before the invasion of Ukraine, so it's not a surprise she would be at a maternity hospital.

There's some very good information being passed around on twitter that ISN'T from MSM but is from people who know: military intel, NGO volunteers, etc. Look up OSINT accounts and you'll get the real deal info from them.

The manipulating going on right now is disgusting. People are being guilted into sharing their home with strangers by other strangers on the TV and radio.

Trying to get people to compare this with WW2 in their minds. The announcer on BBC radio said we took in over x amount of jews in WW2 why are we not doing the same now. WTF what about all the countries bombed since then and all the 1000s and 1000s we have taken in as well as those who arrive daily many 100s a day every day and vanish into thin air.

This is absolutely disgusting. These are innocent people who have done absolutely nothing wrong. How can anyone not see how plain evil this is!?

79AE2B9B-B973-4F5D-A1E3-0D6B85BE74E4.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Russain hate has been notched up. This young pianist has been dropped.

Reading that is so sad. Him saying he wants to speak out more against the war but is scared what will happen to his family in Russia. How terrifying.

Reactions: 3
This is absolutely disgusting. These are innocent people who have done absolutely nothing wrong. How can anyone not see how plain evil this is!?

View attachment 1119514
The Russain hate has been notched up. This young pianist has been dropped.

As we said before if people don't wake the F up they will be putting them into camps very soon with the publics blessing and the way some are acting they will be demanding it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The rabbit holes just keep being uncovered

Sounds a lot like Putin's goal of making Ukraine the centre of the orthodox Russian church.

Reactions: 1
Sounds a lot like Putin's goal of making Ukraine the centre of the orthodox Russian church.

Ukraine is very important in many ways

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.