Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from Natascha Janssen in the Netherlands

"As many of you may know, my mother was born in the former Soviet Union, in Ukraine, where my extensive family is a mix of Russians and Ukrainians. Because of this, I feel called to share my vision on the developments in Ukraine.
With my Russian/Ukrainian roots, I love both nations very much, centuries-old brotherly nations merging with each other. When you asked my Ukrainian-born mother if she felt more Russian than Ukrainian, she replied, 'That's a weird question I have no answer to. There is a difference in our language, our music and dance but our hearts are one.'
This is how I was raised and spent 40 years -- the most beautiful holidays of my life -- in love and togetherness, experienced in Russia and Ukraine, in the former Soviet Union.
It's good that everyone in the Netherlands is now speaking out against waging a war. No one supports war.
But why was everyone silent when that war started 8 years ago?
Why didn't everyone swear at the slaughter of thousands of citizens in Eastern Ukraine?
Why didn't everyone swear at Ukraine for not following the Minsk agreements?
Where was everyone who looked away when 52 people were burnt alive in Odessa?
Where was everyone who thought it was fine that a 2014 elected government was overthrown and a major European country was taken over by bunch of neo-nazis?
Where was everyone when the Ukrainian regime took away from Russian Ukrainians their basic human rights?
Speaking Russian was banned, the right to pensions disappeared for Russian Italians, and children who spoke Russian and had Russian names and were no longer welcome at school.
Where was everyone when torch rallies were organized by neo nazis spouting slogans like "Russians on the gas"?
And finally, where was everyone who was silent when large parts of this beautiful country, once Europe's grain barn, were sold to banks and investors for an apple and an egg, e.g. exploitation for genetic manipulations of Monsanto and Europe's latest mega bio industry?
My niece in Ukraine saw such a factory farm built in front of her house. The incessant screaming of those animals packed so close together, and then those big deafening silences...
Take note: In Ukraine there was only one small-scale breed of beef before the country came into the possession of western block. Ukraine has been transformed into a vassal of the West for 8 years. A colony. And all this at the expense of man, animal, nature and environment..
So why only now is the compassion of the people channeled into rage against the war?
The Ukrainian population has been living in war for 8 years.
Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have already fled to Russia, including my relatives, like my niece and her family.
Of course I know that most people have no idea about this side of the story because our news service gives a very one-sided picture of the situation. I'm now providing that information from the other side. Do what you will, but silence is no longer an option for me.
I can only hope that peace will come soon for ALL Ukrainians, Russian and Ukrainian speakers".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is sick.

from Natascha Janssen in the Netherlands

"As many of you may know, my mother was born in the former Soviet Union, in Ukraine, where my extensive family is a mix of Russians and Ukrainians. Because of this, I feel called to share my vision on the developments in Ukraine.
With my Russian/Ukrainian roots, I love both nations very much, centuries-old brotherly nations merging with each other. When you asked my Ukrainian-born mother if she felt more Russian than Ukrainian, she replied, 'That's a weird question I have no answer to. There is a difference in our language, our music and dance but our hearts are one.'
This is how I was raised and spent 40 years -- the most beautiful holidays of my life -- in love and togetherness, experienced in Russia and Ukraine, in the former Soviet Union.
It's good that everyone in the Netherlands is now speaking out against waging a war. No one supports war.
But why was everyone silent when that war started 8 years ago?
Why didn't everyone swear at the slaughter of thousands of citizens in Eastern Ukraine?
Why didn't everyone swear at Ukraine for not following the Minsk agreements?
Where was everyone who looked away when 52 people were burnt alive in Odessa?
Where was everyone who thought it was fine that a 2014 elected government was overthrown and a major European country was taken over by bunch of neo-nazis?
Where was everyone when the Ukrainian regime took away from Russian Ukrainians their basic human rights?
Speaking Russian was banned, the right to pensions disappeared for Russian Italians, and children who spoke Russian and had Russian names and were no longer welcome at school.
Where was everyone when torch rallies were organized by neo nazis spouting slogans like "Russians on the gas"?
And finally, where was everyone who was silent when large parts of this beautiful country, once Europe's grain barn, were sold to banks and investors for an apple and an egg, e.g. exploitation for genetic manipulations of Monsanto and Europe's latest mega bio industry?
My niece in Ukraine saw such a factory farm built in front of her house. The incessant screaming of those animals packed so close together, and then those big deafening silences...
Take note: In Ukraine there was only one small-scale breed of beef before the country came into the possession of western block. Ukraine has been transformed into a vassal of the West for 8 years. A colony. And all this at the expense of man, animal, nature and environment..
So why only now is the compassion of the people channeled into rage against the war?
The Ukrainian population has been living in war for 8 years.
Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have already fled to Russia, including my relatives, like my niece and her family.
Of course I know that most people have no idea about this side of the story because our news service gives a very one-sided picture of the situation. I'm now providing that information from the other side. Do what you will, but silence is no longer an option for me.
I can only hope that peace will come soon for ALL Ukrainians, Russian and Ukrainian speakers".
Very enlightening and I fully echo this…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The hospital is a small private hospital, not state hospital. I think it’s important to emphasise that the German state is not pushing this.

The hospital has since apologised.

I'm not really sure why people believe this to be new info. it will be to some but if anyone looked into Ukraine and the US for any reason you would've come across it before

You have to look at both sides to be informed. no matter how icky it makes you feel looking at a side you detest you cant have all the facts unless you do

China has called to have inspectors go into Ukraine to inspect these secret sites. these sites are also in Georgia and Kazakhstan so I hope they ask to look there too.

"Fact: for years the United States government, under the auspices of the US Department of Defense, are spending billions of US public funds on the construction of numerous classified biological research facilities and their research into numerous deadly pathogens – located across the former Soviet satellite states, including Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan.

This story has now received additional attention because of the conflict in Ukraine, but also because of incessant denials by US politicians and mainstream media about the existence of such labs.

Tucker Carlson reports on these and other facts, all of which have been hidden in plain sight, but which the entire western political and media classes still refuse to comment on"

Reactions: 8
I am from Canada, but living in the southern US so I do see a different picture of it. As for the WEF, they just don't have the mandate. They're not a government organization. They're not a government They run a ritzy conference with $20 bananas for the elite to rub shoulders and think up ideal visions for the future (and not so ideal ones). Their plans are largely not going to be embraced because reworking our society to greener business or more social-oriented capitalism runs counter to all the big money donors that contribute to our politicians. Here's some info from an evangelical perspective: https://evangelicalfocus.com/life-t...lan-of-the-global-elites-to-restrict-freedoms

I say that the concept of the great reset benefits certain parties is because the people who are speaking against the great reset down here in southern USA are the exact same people who are trying to restrict our freedom of movement, our freedom of speech, our freedom of life and business (I had to present photo ID and proof of address just to recycle some boxes down here under a strict conservative government, insanity!). The concept of the great reset sounds scary as all hell, so it pushes the wary back to the Church down here, and voting in strict strict conservatives who want no immigrants and no freedom of movement for any of us.
Thank you for responding, I appreciate your point of view, I can see why you think that way given where you live.
pita looks and feels a lot different here in the UK, that’s for sure.

They convinced him and he questioned it. 🤪

Not him as CEO of Pfizer calling the shots then?

Working on a flu vaccine since 2018?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
One of the points raised in that article:

"Would the system check the driver when they start their car, or continuously monitor them while they’re behind the wheel? The latter concept would involve the collection of far more data. It would also raise questions about how a car that is in motion — and potentially in the middle of merging onto a highway — could be safely disabled. "

and with this ending line "The truth is we really do not yet have systems capable of performing the tasks required by the law."

Everything is constantly changing, but because it might not be possible today does not mean that there will not be advancements which will allow that to happen and to be implemented. There would be whole teams working on figuring it out not just one solitary engineer.

Amazon robots in warehouses + their self driving vehicles ? Impossible maybe just 15 years ago.

It's such a shame the world is controlled by evil "people" .. imagine the good if it were not. I used to watch a programme called Tormorows world it was all about future tech and how we humans would have so much leisure family time due to only having to work so many days a week and only so many hours in those days because robots would be doing most of the work.. We would have no poverty

instead, it's been used to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. The poor have to work harder and longer just to eat and have a home.

This is why people have to wake the F up because this future isn't for us it's only for the very rich, the well off will get poorer. we will have a tiered society they show us this in many futuristic films. Here is just two of them.

Elysium

In time

I do have faith in the great awakening as seeing it before my very eyes. once you wake up to one thing, you seem to wake up to it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice that they're keeping Covid on the back burner? I'm not sure why this. I wonder if it could be in case the Russia/Ukraine narrative doesn't go their way they can bring it back again? Or is it because people are becoming more immune compromised and they need this narrative for when cases rise again which they are. I think it could be either one of the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice that they're keeping Covid on the back burner? I'm not sure why this. I wonder if it could be in case the Russia/Ukraine narrative doesn't go their way they can bring it back again? Or is it because people are becoming more immune compromised and they need this narrative for when cases rise again which they are. I think it could be either one of the two.
I've just said as much in another thread. Covid and all it entailed isn't over.

Reactions: 6
My friends who work in vaxx research and infectious diseases are seeing spikes in BA2 which is the new covid variant, however 2nd boosters are still not recommended. They're predicting hospitalization spikes in late April to early May. We'll see how it pans out. I personally believe mask mandates are being abandoned now because politicians have elections coming up, plus they really don't care if we die.

I continue to mask cause it's warm, lowers risk of skin cancer, and I spent time in Japan where masking is normal if you have a cold or don't enjoy inhaling cigarette smoke.

Reactions: 1
Yuval is actually warning about the dangers of AI and how it could be used to hack human brains, something he is speaking out against and raising alarms about.

He especially warns that the pandemic has opened the door to our health data being misused.

"It's data about what's happening inside my body. What we have seen so far, it's corporations and governments collecting data about where we go, who we meet, what movies we watch. The next phase is surveillance going under our skin," he warns.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen that article in DM about flawed pcr tests making people believe covid outbreak was worse than it was...and how the "conspiracy theories " are probably right.
Again.
I prefer to think of it as people who think for themselves.

elsewhere I can't believe people are still testing, if they don't have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yuval is actually warning about the dangers of AI and how it could be used to hack human brains, something he is speaking out against and raising alarms about.

He especially warns that the pandemic has opened the door to our health data being misused.

"It's data about what's happening inside my body. What we have seen so far, it's corporations and governments collecting data about where we go, who we meet, what movies we watch. The next phase is surveillance going under our skin," he warns.
Many of those who warn us are pushing it at the same time. it's all a mind f*ck.

😲 a normal snapshot of people on publc transport would be people in grey ,navy and black, that's what I mainly see people wearing .

I have also noticed the normal suspects ramping up the covid fear again all of a sudden.

Again "40% of wheat exports have been cut."

-Serbia has banned wheat, grain, flour, cooking oil exports.
-Hungary has banned grain exports.
-Bulgaria has also announced it will increase its grain reserves and might restrict exports.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.