Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an incurable curtain twitcher I am drawn in :eek:
These arches from over the world have the keystone removed. Why? some believe it was about energy

1646895606435.jpeg
Perhaps weirdly, hoping this one is just to mess with the 'anti's but very much aware of Poe's Law.
So at risk of falling for it and/or stating the bleedin obvious just in case, those are all the same arch but more to the point, the keystone is still there - being the top curved bit of the arch, even it it does look like it's about to drop out.

That said, it would none the less be interesting to know what had been on the stone immediately above the keystone as it would most likely be something symbolic, not just decorative.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why people get so triggered by what other people believe in and feel the need to ridicule them. I don’t believe in flat earth and many other CTs but I’m not going to call someone who does names. I’ll watch videos and look at link that they feel backs up their beliefs and then make my own mind up about it. I think some people are just not capable of doing that.
People have been brainwashed by the media over the years to believe anyone who has a different opinion to them is a "bad" person or a "nut job".

How no one can question the reporting of this Ukraine/Russia conflict is beyond me. And the fact we're all going to be worse off because of it. I say it all the time but I genuinely feel like I'm living on the Truman Show.

Another "sudden death".

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Im not religious so I tend to switch off from anything that uses religion, bible or any other holy book as it’s main source argument. My interest with it is predominantly the hidden and possibility the alternative history side, Antarctica treaty and the fact human beings are perhaps born with a lot of intuition more than what is credited before we’re programmed what to do believe in with the influence of school and media. As well as the fact the space images and footage seeming false, the picture of the globe I put is an “actual image” taken by NASA.
I'm exactly the same. Some of the stuff the flat earthers talk about is really interesting. All that suff about Antarctica and all that captain bird stuff. The NASA photos, moon landing and the lost technology. But they get all that and come up with, the earth is flat and it's all to hide god.

I got really obsessed with the pyramids at one point and I am certain that aliens or other dimensional beings have had involvement with the human race. Who knows maybe they come back and help up rebuild every time we duck up. There is definitely a past or pasts and technology that we don't know about. There is too much unexplainable stuff like those Lazer cut rocks.

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone i mainley come over to this thread because i was trying to find someone discussing the other side to what the media is when it comes to ukraine im on the ukraine thread and have been vocal about how we should not just take what the media saids is gospel and its ok to have questions and think things are not quite adding up

i am not major into conspiracies a few of them are really interesting i am of the belife of people should believe what they want too and if you do not believe the same as them just move on life would be boring if we all thought the same loved having a read of this thread this afternoon such good points made on various topics

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got really obsessed with the pyramids at one point and I am certain that aliens or other dimensional beings have had involvement with the human race. Who knows maybe they come back and help up rebuild every time we duck up. There is definitely a past or pasts and technology that we don't know about. There is too much unexplainable stuff like those Lazer cut rocks.
I find the pyramids fascinating as well, it would be impossible to make them without cutting the rock using some type of machine which obviously were not around at this time. Also some people that have been on psychedelic trips claim they have seen and spoken to beings that are very similar to the ancient Egyptian drawings. Who were these ‘people’ and why did they see them as gods 🤔

Reactions: 9
As an incurable curtain twitcher I am drawn in :eek:

Perhaps weirdly, hoping this one is just to mess with the 'anti's but very much aware of Poe's Law.
So at risk of falling for it and/or stating the bleedin obvious just in case, those are all the same arch but more to the point, the keystone is still there - being the top curved bit of the arch, even it it does look like it's about to drop out.

That said, it would none the less be interesting to know what had been on the stone immediately above the keystone as it would most likely be something symbolic, not just decorative.
Yes sorry, should have said crown, not key. I know a few are the same but not all of them. I did look into these before and found a number of them., as well as pyramids everywhere that were exactly the same and all missing the capstone. if remember corectly they also tied into the obelisks and the pyramids are also connected to other ancient buildings like Stonehenge

This is a good channel to follow for those interested. he does a lot of the underground stuff.

I enjoyed this one about Grt Britain

And this one about Southend one of my old hunting grounds

Hi everyone i mainley come over to this thread because i was trying to find someone discussing the other side to what the media is when it comes to ukraine im on the ukraine thread and have been vocal about how we should not just take what the media saids is gospel and its ok to have questions and think things are not quite adding up

i am not major into conspiracies a few of them are really interesting i am of the belife of people should believe what they want too and if you do not believe the same as them just move on life would be boring if we all thought the same loved having a read of this thread this afternoon such good points made on various topics
Lovely to see you here. There is a bit of everything in this thread. Its very hard when you see things differently and others wont even let you ask questions or voice any doubt. we don't all agree with each other here but we don't insult those who we don't agree with. None of us know 100% what the real truth of anything is so no ones views are discounted. The only thing we all 100% agree on, is that we are being lied too all day every day and have been all our lives.

The other side of the Russia V Ukraine war is easy enough to find. its not as simple as Russa bad Ukrain good , its far from it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes sorry, should have said crown, not key. I know a few are the same but not all of them. I did look into these before and found a number of them., as well as pyramids everywhere that were exactly the same and all missing the capstone. if remember corectly they also tied into the obelisks and the pyramids are also connected to other ancient buildings like Stonehenge

This is a good channel to follow for those interested. he does a lot of the underground stuff.

I enjoyed this one about Grt Britain

And this one about Southend one of my old hunting grounds

Lovely to see you here. There is a bit of everything in this thread. Its very hard when you see things differently and others wont even let you ask questions or voice any doubt. we don't all agree with each other here but we don't insult those who we don't agree with. None of us know 100% what the real truth of anything is so no ones views are discounted. The only thing we all 100% agree on, is that we are being lied too all day every day and have been all our lives.

The other side of the Russia V Ukraine war is easy enough to find. its not as simple as Russa bad Ukrain good , its far from it
Oh for sure i was terrified at the start really badly mainly because of the media and lack of knowledge around the situation i thought this was out of the blue because of how big the media made it then i started educating myself it was not until a few days ago i really started to realise why am i so scared the media brainwashes you so much its really scary when you break it down just how much you can be brainwashed by certain things because of media and the narrative you are constantly fed and your right ukraine is not a perfect country either i found if i say that though i am called heartless and how could i say that with what they are going through the biggest click in my head was the hospital story thank you for welcoming me

Also have i read this thread right theres an anti conspiracy theory thread where people read here and then report back ? 🤣🤣 tattle never fails to make me laugh if that is right

• Heart
Reactions: 15

A very good documentary to watch is "there are no forests on flat earth" (now renamed to get around censorship) I only watched the original by the Russian ( I think ) man I believe it has since been translated in easier to understand voice. Strangely enough, he doesn't talk about flat earth. ( not that I can remember) its mainly about giant trees and lots of other things.

I talked about this man earlier ( energy)

Oh for sure i was terrified at the start really badly mainly because of the media and lack of knowledge around the situation i thought this was out of the blue because of how big the media made it then i started educating myself it was not until a few days ago i really started to realise why am i so scared the media brainwashes you so much its really scary when you break it down just how much you can be brainwashed by certain things because of media and the narrative you are constantly fed and your right ukraine is not a perfect country either i found if i say that though i am called heartless and how could i say that with what they are going through the biggest click in my head was the hospital story thank you for welcoming me

Also have i read this thread right theres an anti conspiracy theory thread where people read here and then report back ? 🤣🤣 tattle never fails to make me laugh if that is right
It was the same with covid. You could not say anything or you were a heartless selfish person.

Not trying to moderate but its really best not to talk about other threads in this one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

A very good documentary to watch is "there are no forests on flat earth" (now renamed to get around censorship) I only watched the original by the Russian ( I think ) man I believe it has since been translated in easier to understand voice. Strangely enough, he doesn't talk about flat earth. ( not that I can remember) its mainly about giant trees and lots of other things.

I talked about this man earlier ( energy)

It was the same with covid. You could not say anything or you were a heartless selfish person.

Not trying to moderate but its really best not to talk about other threads in this one.
ts in real life for me you try and give a different view and your shot down
Its 2022 i just do not understand why people cant have different thoughts to other people
I am sorry that happened to you regarding covid again it was one of them conversations where it felt like you had to be on one side or the other i hate how one topic can divide people so much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ts in real life for me you try and give a different view and your shot down
Its 2022 i just do not understand why people cant have different thoughts to other people
I am sorry that happened to you regarding covid again it was one of them conversations where it felt like you had to be on one side or the other i hate how one topic can divide people so much
I lost a few people because of covid. not because they died but because I dared to question a few things. Never known anything like it but now it seems it's going to be the new normal way to react to anyone saying something different from the media. Take 911 it's very disrespectful to those who died to ask questions and yet those who lost people on 911 are those who shout the loudest.

It's like anyone we share has to be whiter than white or they are dismissed as not reliable, but those who are on the side of what the media put out can put the most corrupted source and it's fine.
As I said earlier I don't just listen to people I like , I'm not a fan of Katie hopkins but she makes some exselent points.

Here is another person that I am not fond of and don't keen on his style of presenting but he knows his stuff on certain subjects.

Have a listen.

I saw one where they said the pyramids could be for making electricity.

If you map them all out it shows a pattern of some sort I think. Or theyre on laylines or something. There all ove the place but many have been taken back by nature now.

There is no way they were tombs because it takes longer than a lifetime to build one based on the supposed method. One theory was they were already there from a former civilization and the Egyptians just decided to use them a tombs.

Its a very deep rabbit hole and so blooming interesting. One thing I noticed when looking into it was every city had a great fire.

As a kid, I looked at those strange buildings that were half-buried and thought how odd they were but "grown-ups" also known as indoctrinated and schooled, convinced me nothing was odd they were just built that way. I get the ones with cellars that were built like that but those with half windows and doors or just the tops of them on display and no one questioned that?

There is also a lot of BS to shift through as in Stonehenge was built in the 50s it was actually rebuilt as stones had fallen etc I don't believe they were put back how they were supposed to be. but it most certainly wasn't built in the 50s

I never ( after the age of around 10 ) brought the slave and pyramids, there are literally pyramids all over the world even under the sea. they are all connected energetically in some way. The precision of the stone placements would be impossible now let alone then.

I do believe there was another ( maybe more) greater more advanced civilisation long before we came about. The buildings all over the world are so alike even in places that have a very different way of building than we do.
I once saw a very old apparently secret filming showing this man lifting huge stones with these things that looked like ice cream cones in each hand. I wonder if the man was Edward Leedskalnin

Crops circles people say all manmade, but I've seen docu showing them being done in minutes. by some light force. man-made ones have broken stems and the others don't and also they leave a residue of something (can't think what off the top of my head) behind and manmade ones don't Also how does the "they are all a hoax" take into account those from ancient times that can only be seen from the air and are embedded in rock or very hard ground?

These arches from over the world have the keystone removed. Why? some believe it was about energy

View attachment 1114873

Old maps and very old encyclopaedias are helpful in seeing how things have been changed, manipulated or just removed from history

Have a delve into
"out of place artefacts"
Giants
free energy

Huge doors/stairs
Thanks for your response @Purrrrrrr , honestly I feel like, in some ways I've been sleeping all my life, so much I have missed (and now want to investigate).
The term of awakened, or being awake is quite often used in the ironic sense, or to ridicule, in my case it's more like I was practically comatose! 😁
Living with good intentions sure, but on auto pilot,
Now I'm genuinely interested in things, and that's partly down to this thread, before I read a lot, but it was just an accumulation of information, it didn't connect with me.
Maybe that's a good thing, my mind's sense of discrimination, I like you found school difficult and have mild learning difficulties, which were not picked up on, and although people told me I was bright, I left school confused and let down.
At least on this thread people look beyond, beyond the headlines, beyond prejudices, and beyond superficial appearance's.
Sometimes I struggle to express myself, or with fluctuations in mood, or just with my daily life, but everyone on here is so welcoming and open minded and warm, that it feels supportive and friendly and a place I can go to enjoy the conversation, read and watch interesting things, and importantly for me not be unfairly judged.
That's because in my experience, so called conspiracy theorists, do their research, take time to evaluate things (and people) and don't usually jump to conclusions. That's because we have to put in the work, to make sense, or if you will, sift through a lot of bs and rubbish, to sometimes get to something truthful.
That's interesting and invigorating, and as I said, it's really opened my mind (and heart) not that we never make mistakes, that's part of being human, but it's part of the journey...and we accept that.
Hate this shark like mentality of oh I've found your weak spot, Achilles heel, bam now I've gotcha.....
As if some mistakes, be it assumptions, grammar:p (or spelling!), in opinions or backing the wrong horse, or yes even believing something that later is proved to be false (shock horror) invalidates a person, or gives a free pass to dismiss everything they say?
Honestly ridiculous and I don't like this kind of perfectionism, it strives to set a standard that no one can live up to, and it just invites hypocrisy, and far too much (personal) criticism, which just kills enjoyment.
Yes it's great to use critical thinking,(but that doesn't involve assumptions?) but we turn it to the outside world, and it seems that some people find that very threatening. (Not speaking about Tattle life, but maybe society and social media in general)
Anyway there is a space for us all, and a sense of enquiry and humour and exchange, I'm glad to be a part of it. (y)❤

Just going to post a thread from, (the excellent stolen history) that I found interesting, following on from the mud floods, resets and this is about the Paris catacombs. (Which have always intriged me).

• Heart
Inflation in the US is at "7.9%". I don't believe their numbers either and think it is much higher like us too.

Reactions: 6
I was only thinking last night surely no-one still believes the landing on the moon footage is true. And surely that is the biggest indicator of just how far governments will go in lying to people.
I'm getting weary and tbh a bit upset how it's getting impossible to share thoughts and ideas without being ripped to shreds .I'm sure it puts people off sharing.
The world seems full of not very nice people.
Love to all you "crazies"... intelligent, open minded, generous,sane and NICE people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was only thinking last night surely no-one still believes the landing on the moon footage is true. And surely that is the biggest indicator of just how far governments will go in lying to people.
I'm getting weary and tbh a bit upset how it's getting impossible to share thoughts and ideas without being ripped to shreds .I'm sure it puts people off sharing.
The world seems full of not very nice people.
Love to all you "crazies"... intelligent, open minded, generous,sane and NICE people.
I actually like that we don't debate things. There's no need to prove anything. Just read and take what you want to listen to. Also agree it's tiring trying to convince anyone and I personally don't have the energy for it. Make your own interpretations.

I don't believe this economic fallout is by accident.

Rising inflation. Increased gas prices + mortgage payment defaults. Home repossessed worldwide .

"You will own nothing and be happy"

1646945834959.png

I currently have indoor tomatoes, spring onions, garlic + sweet potato growing.

Germinating carrot, cabbage + cauliflower seeds, but also adding peppers+ chillies ad mini potatoes.

My CT aunt has ordered a small greenhouse from Amazon for under £40.

You also don't need large spaces to start growing:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I believe this "war" is being used to bring on a recession, which is a great way for the rich to get richer, to make money from arms and to antagonise the Russians. Like the pandemic, it will go on for as long as people support it. As soon as the majority got fed up of the pandemic and the truth of the vaccines started creeping out, they ended it (in the UK).

This war will be the same. As soon as the majority start saying no they don't believe the narrative and start seeing the corruption, they'll give in to Putin, end the whole thing and move on to next catastrophe to get everyone het up.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ok going to go off the beaten track a bit (for me, :p) Just because so many interesting video's have been posted, and it got me thinking of a film, that's always stuck in my mind....
I don't know if any of you are Dario Argento fan's?
I'm a big fan, and he was also a good friend of John Carpenter who made They live, I'm sure those 2 know a lot about the occult, and what goes on in Hollywood/Europe.including history...(The thing...(set in Antarctica for example) or for Dario Argento Suspiria (good film about witchcraft), or my personal favourite....this one
Inferno.
It references Witches, Alchemy, Sacred geometry, and architecture....designed for an evil network with branches in Europe and America, spell casting and there is one memorable scene, of an underwater discovery (which is very quickly covered up)
Just some things that came to mind from this thread :unsure:
It's a bit gory in places, but very well filmed and atmospheric, also if you love beautiful buildings, check out the library...it's astonishing....

If anyone is in the mood....here is Inferno (I presume that's a nod to Dante)?....an interesting film, if like me into that kind of thing (giallo).

I will watch that later @Misbehaving.

Is anyone up on the bio lab stuff? as I'm a bit confused. on the one hand, they are being denied on the other they are saying they ( not joe public, but official people) are worried Putin will get them and use them against his enemies.

1646980433323.png

My thoughts are, they are getting us ready for another huge FF event

1646980805710.png

What BS it all is. They have always allowed death threats against people who won't buy what they sell

This really is like WW3 in that they are going to be ok with the mouth breathers attacking Russians on the street, people who they grew up with and were once friends with are now the enemy .. How easy led people are.

I know a good tune for those falling once again for the narrative

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'm a bit speechless at the world at the moment. Just heard as headline news that Facebook are suspending their ban on violent speech in some countries to allow it towards Russian soldiers.
The hypocrisy,power and censoring of some of these companies is terrifying.

Not sure I understand the concept of hating people just because of their views or WORDS. Personally I judge by actions. I don't have to be a fan of someone for them to make sense to me. Vice versa I don't agree with everything people I like may say. I agree with you Purrrrrrr it is a very close minded way to live.

I only hear the radio news headlines but I am still hearing "apparently""appear to""probably" and "believe to be" ...why in a world of instant information sharing is it all so vague.

@BattleAxing I also have photographic memory from about 4 years old, down to what I wore, smells and how I felt about things ( usually puzzled lol) and what I knew. I've always been known by friends and family as Memory man. Even though I'm a woman🤣 .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.