Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the anti Russian hatred is so uncomfortable to see unfolding. They've gotten away with seizing assets of billionaires and frozen accounts too. Fine if they're known terrorists, but what's the crime - guilt by association of country of birth?

The fact that your friends and family also could turn on you at the drop of a hat because they didn't agree with the choices you make with your body was also scary. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who lost friends over this.
Side note : I only bought the carrot, cabbage and cauliflower seeds from Sainsbury's. For chilies, tomatoes and peppers you can get the seeds from the veg. Hope you guys do start something too if you're not already.

TBH I would love to have a private chat with you guys without seeing our comments being posted elsewhere.

Don't you love it when they try to convince you otherwise of what you're seeing.

1646969140568.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone i mainley come over to this thread because i was trying to find someone discussing the other side to what the media is when it comes to ukraine im on the ukraine thread and have been vocal about how we should not just take what the media saids is gospel and its ok to have questions and think things are not quite adding up

i am not major into conspiracies a few of them are really interesting i am of the belife of people should believe what they want too and if you do not believe the same as them just move on life would be boring if we all thought the same loved having a read of this thread this afternoon such good points made on various topics
Nice to see you've been lurking over here, me too! 😘😘 for the last 2 years iv been in a state of panic about the whole covid thing, and I reacted the same with Ukraine. But being on here is now making me question alot of things and to do my research more. To a point I almost feel like at times iv been anit....stupid. I should have questioned more things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nice to see you've been lurking over here, me too! 😘😘 for the last 2 years iv been in a state of panic about the whole covid thing, and I reacted the same with Ukraine. But being on here is now making me question alot of things and to do my research more. To a point I almost feel like at times iv been anit....stupid. I should have questioned more things.
I feel the same please dont feel stupid the media has so much to answer for in that regard and i do think the aspect of covid does not help we had so many lock downs and for two years we lived on the edge not so much fear but i felt like life was paused we could never really do anything because plans would get cancelled by restrictions or someone having to isolate then this year things feel a bit normal then a war hits like you i was petrified at first especially with the nuclear threat fear can really mess with your mind it is not till you take a step back and think wait a minute this or that does not add up like you i wish i questioned things sooner but hey we live and learn from it i defonitly was irrational at the start but as i said the media know what to say to scare people

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I will watch that later @Misbehaving.

Is anyone up on the bio lab stuff? as I'm a bit confused. on the one hand, they are being denied on the other they are saying they ( not joe public, but official people) are worried Putin will get them and use them against his enemies.

View attachment 1117316

My thoughts are, they are getting us ready for another huge FF event

View attachment 1117324

What BS it all is. They have always allowed death threats against people who won't buy what they sell

This really is like WW3 in that they are going to be ok with the mouth breathers attacking Russians on the street, people who they grew up with and were once friends with are now the enemy .. How easy led people are.

I know a good tune for those falling once again for the narrative

This honestly makes me so sad, my husband is an artist and we have a couple of close russian friends, and they are lovely (and peaceful) people.
In fact the ones we know are artists themselves, and (not to give away where my husband works) but it's a place that is busy and full of people, and he has a lot of connection to the general public.
He hasn't seen any animosity yet towards his colleagues, but still it makes us feel a bit apprehensive on their behalf.
Also I really hate how the public are being baited like this, how is this ok or justified?
To me it's like the media will pick a designated enemy and give the greenlight towards violence or hatred? So aren't they basically just being manipulative and trying to turn people into flying monkeys (supporting the current western approved politic policies), monkey see 🐒 monkey do .... :rolleyes:
Sorry but duck them and their propoganda machine, and if people think they are justified in being hateful and intimidating ordinary innocent people just because they happen to be Russian, well shame on them, for being so easily led, immature and brutish.
That's not going to solve anything...and it's not going to help Ukrainians either.
What about the Ukrainians who speak Russian themselves and have ties and family and yes even feelings connected to Russia ? (nobody wants to consider them,)
It's like asking a (percentage) of the people to turn against themselves, that's so sad and will leave scars behind, because war isn't just on the ground, it's ideological and psychological as well.
Things are complicated even contradictory, it's not just a case of clearcut good versus evil, there has been so much oppression and violence and tensions in that area for years now.
Even Newsnight did a couple of programmes a few years back about the Ukraine being infiltrated by neo Nazis and training camps being set up (for kids) trained by the Azov battalion in how to see Russia as the enemy and be prepared to attack them.
At the time we (the west) stood to one side and tut tutted under our breath, the implication was how uncivilised of them (the Ukrainians) how could they advocate violence (one soldier name checked Hitler,) now we are pretending that never happened, and we didn't see it....and it's not relevant 🤷‍♀️ to anything.
Also the message was they were bad for that, but it's ok when we nurture hatred, (because?) Why exactly?
Also the western media made a pretence of being even handed then, but now it's a case of let's not engage our brains, or try to look at the bigger picture, or to see both sides of the coin? On the contrary we are being encouraged to get swept up in mass hysteria and mob mentality and who it helps are only the politicians.
They can justify doing whatever they like afterwards, because they can say that they have public support and approval for their actions.
It's honestly disgusting to me, this flagrant manipulation and deliberately trying to bring out the worst in people, so that they can also show their worst....and this is only going to backfire.....on any innocent people that get caught up in this on either side.
I just really hope that generally speaking people don't get caught up in this, or swept along.... although god knows the media is doing it's best....people get lulled into thinking that they are showing empathy (and maybe some are) but empathy doesn't advocate hatred of others.
Yes even if you think or have been led to think they are your enemy.
They are just normal people like anyone else, if you ask me, if anyone can't help but have hatred, well then people's ire should be shown towards the people who helped create this mess and situation.
How about taking the politicians and media moguls and buisness people to task (including ours) and putting them under pressure, or ask them uncomfortable questions, like how they get to routinely profit from bloodshed and human misery? why do we even allow this, let alone applaud it.
Sick of the warrior elite and their never ending greed and self justification....they don't represent us only themselves, and they bring misery wherever they go I'm not applauding that, that! That's justifying evil, and yes we can all be intrigued by that, and want to understand how it operates, but not to support it, but to extract ourselves from it, if we have any sense?
So turning on a stranger (because of) just allows them to also turn against strangers (insert justification), just because the media allow us to, (and that's huge hypocrisy right there, because of the bias) doesn't mean we should.
In fact I'd be concerned that the media has far too much power over us, and I'd be suspicious about the reasons why and who they support and attack?
If this isn't a bit of a wake up call to reclaim our minds and sense of humanity back, then I don't know what is? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This honestly makes me so sad, my husband is an artist and we have a couple of close russian friends, and they are lovely (and peaceful) people.
In fact the ones we know are artists themselves, and (not to give away where my husband works) but it's a place that is busy and full of people, and he has a lot of connection to the general public.
He hasn't seen any animosity yet towards his colleagues, but still it makes us feel a bit apprehensive on their behalf.
Also I really hate how the public are being baited like this, how is this ok or justified?
To me it's like the media will pick a designated enemy and give the greenlight towards violence or hatred? So aren't they basically just being manipulative and trying to turn people into flying monkeys (supporting the current western approved politic policies), monkey see 🐒 monkey do .... :rolleyes:
Sorry but duck them and their propoganda machine, and if people think they are justified in being hateful and intimidating ordinary innocent people just because they happen to be Russian, well shame on them, for being so easily led, immature and brutish.
That's not going to solve anything...and it's not going to help Ukrainians either.
What about the Ukrainians who speak Russian themselves and have ties and family and yes even feelings connected to Russia ? (nobody wants to consider them,)
It's like asking a (percentage) of the people to turn against themselves, that's so sad and will leave scars behind, because war isn't just on the ground, it's ideological and psychological as well.
Things are complicated even contradictory, it's not just a case of clearcut good versus evil, there has been so much oppression and violence and tensions in that area for years now.
Even Newsnight did a couple of programmes a few years back about the Ukraine being infiltrated by neo Nazis and training camps being set up (for kids) trained by the Azov battalion in how to see Russia as the enemy and be prepared to attack them.
At the time we (the west) stood to one side and tut tutted under our breath, the implication was how uncivilised of them (the Ukrainians) how could they advocate violence (one soldier name checked Hitler,) now we are pretending that never happened, and we didn't see it....and it's not relevant 🤷‍♀️ to anything.
Also the message was they were bad for that, but it's ok when we nurture hatred, (because?) Why exactly?
Also the western media made a pretence of being even handed then, but now it's a case of let's not engage our brains, or try to look at the bigger picture, or to see both sides of the coin? On the contrary we are being encouraged to get swept up in mass hysteria and mob mentality and who it helps are only the politicians.
They can justify doing whatever they like afterwards, because they can say that they have public support and approval for their actions.
It's honestly disgusting to me, this flagrant manipulation and deliberately trying to bring out the worst in people, so that they can also show their worst....and this is only going to backfire.....on any innocent people that get caught up in this on either side.
I just really hope that generally speaking people don't get caught up in this, or swept along.... although god knows the media is doing it's best....people get lulled into thinking that they are showing empathy (and maybe some are) but empathy doesn't advocate hatred of others.
Yes even if you think or have been led to think they are your enemy.
They are just normal people like anyone else, if you ask me, if anyone can't help but have hatred, well then people's ire should be shown towards the people who helped create this mess and situation.
How about taking the politicians and media moguls and buisness people to task (including ours) and putting them under pressure, or ask them uncomfortable questions, like how they get to routinely profit from bloodshed and human misery? why do we even allow this, let alone applaud it.
Sick of the warrior elite and their never ending greed and self justification....they don't represent us only themselves, and they bring misery wherever they go I'm not applauding that, that! That's justifying evil, and yes we can all be intrigued by that, and want to understand how it operates, but not to support it, but to extract ourselves from it, if we have any sense?
So turning on a stranger (because of) just allows them to also turn against strangers (insert justification), just because the media allow us to, (and that's huge hypocrisy right there, because of the bias) doesn't mean we should.
In fact I'd be concerned that the media has far too much power over us, and I'd be suspicious about the reasons why and who they support and attack?
If this isn't a bit of a wake up call to reclaim our minds and sense of humanity back, then I don't know what is? 🤷‍♀️
Brilliant post 👏 👏

this is what ive been trying to explain to people its not a black and white situation and your so right people who say this pretend the past never happened because it fits their narrative now not to acknowledge it this is a 8 year fued thats just escalated as for people saying its WW3 thats another thing i do not quite get either 🤔 i dont see the point of fb allowing them posts it just makes no sense to me it wont help anyone it just seems a pointless act many will join in though because they will think its edgy or helping in some way the worlds gone nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting video. Watch till the end

Really interesting video @LadyMuck , thanks for sharing, I've always been interested in Maria Orsic and vril and the secret and occult societies, and I believe they have had (and still have) a lot of influence in the corridors of power, (just look at the nazi connection)If it seems too far fetched to some then, well (sorry to say it) but they just haven't done their research or bothered to look into past history 🤷‍♀️
I mean we are literally surrounded by hints and clues and symbols, these things are hiding in plain sight imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not comfortable with the narrative that all Russian people are bad and deserve to all be vilified, cut off from the world or cancelled. It’s quite scary.

What makes me laugh is that it’s often by the same people who were shouting the loudest about not all muslims being bad when there were terrorist attacks. Imagine the uproar if people started tossing Halal food down the drain and promoting not buying from any Muslim owned business based on the perceived ideology of a small handful. Yet it’s entirely OK, openly promoted even, to say such stuff about the Russian people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Interesting video. Watch till the end

I tried to watch until the end, but that woman is so annoying to listen to and I’m having a bad day, so I gave up. 😁
The ‘manhole cover thing’ that she referred to several times is a Nazi black sun symbol. The other day NATO published a photo of a brave female Ukrainian soldier, but then removed it when it was pointed out that the Nazi black sun symbol was on her uniform. They removed another photo of someone wearing the same symbol.

Reactions: 8
I’m not comfortable with the narrative that all Russian people are bad and deserve to all be vilified, cut off from the world or cancelled. It’s quite scary.
Punishing someone because of the actions of another, exactly what they were doing with the truckers and their families. This is how they treat people in countries like North Korea and we are now normalising this in the West, it leads us down a very dangerous road. The UK are passing laws beneath our noses which gives them powers to freeze bank accounts and assets, they have also passed laws about protesting against governments recently so the two will go hand in hand. Welcome to the great reset

Reactions: 16
So I didn't mention this before because I thought it could be a coincidence but when my dad who is double jabbed first came to stay from abroad in November I had the most horrendous PMS and late period. I felt really unwell the week leading up to my period which was very late. Well my dad visited again in February and I've had the exact same thing. Period really late but absolutely awful PMS. And I am someone who ALWAYS has a 28 cycle with a couple of days of PMS before. Absolutely nothing like this! It has really made me wonder whether the shedding theory is true because now I've had this twice when he's come to stay and it is not normal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I didn't mention this before because I thought it could be a coincidence but when my dad who is double jabbed first came to stay from abroad in November I had the most horrendous PMS and late period. I felt really unwell the week leading up to my period which was very late. Well my dad visited again in February and I've had the exact same thing. Period really late but absolutely awful PMS. And I am someone who ALWAYS has a 28 cycle with a couple of days of PMS before. Absolutely nothing like this! It has really made me wonder whether the shedding theory is true because now I've had this twice when he's come to stay and it is not normal.
Ive actually known a few unvaccinated women who report the same thing after being around the vaccinated.

I would go as far as saying I will refuse to sleep with my partner if he is ever vaccinated. Nor will I accept a blood transfusion from one either. I see many more taking this attitude when HIV suddenly becomes “normalised”.

• Haha

What makes me laugh is that it’s often by the same people who were shouting the loudest about not all muslims being bad when there were terrorist attacks. Imagine the uproar if people started tossing Halal food down the drain and promoting not buying from any Muslim owned business based on the perceived ideology of a small handful. Yet it’s entirely OK, openly promoted even, to say such stuff about the Russian people.
Facebook are temporarily allowing posts regarding violence against Russians and praise for Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi battalion. Very sinister. As far as I’m concerned, a Nazi is a Nazi.

Edit: Russian soldiers in several countries. There’s a list but I can’t bring them all to mind just now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Facebook are temporarily allowing posts regarding violence against Russians and praise for Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi battalion. Very sinister. As far as I’m concerned, a Nazi is a Nazi.
Really worrying and I did wonder this as I’ve seen so many racist posts against Russians go unchecked lately. It wouldn’t be tolerated on FB towards any one else, even “misgender” someone it’s an instant 30 day ban. We live in one very fucked up, sinister world. I don’t see how this is OK!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's not a conspiracy theory, but scientists have already been working on self spreading vaccines.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Really worrying and I did wonder this as I’ve seen so many racist posts against Russians go unchecked lately. It wouldn’t be tolerated on FB towards any one else, even “misgender” someone it’s an instant 30 day ban. We live in one very fucked up, sinister world. I don’t see how this is OK!?

I edited my post to clarify, as I was posting re the two armies.

Reactions: 4
This is in regard to the situation with the drone landing in crotia

could this be an attempt to drag nato into question they have pretty much confirmed its a Ukrainian drone what business would it have being there ? Maybe i am way off just a thought though

It's not a conspiracy theory, but scientists have already been working on self spreading vaccines.
I have heard of this and i have heard of the vaccine shedding theory does anyone have any source i could look into this further it really interests me as i hear several stories like this from people i know

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.