Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this (posted by the lovely @monga ) on another thread, not suspicious at all right. 🤔

Also just in case, we'd dare to think that COVID was over, here comes helpful Chris Whitty, with a reminder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10590465/Risk-pandemic-HIGH-Chris-Whitty-warns.html.

I really don't know how they all sleep at night, it's just impending crisis after crisis, order out of chaos (for them) and just chaos and crisis for us 🤷‍♀️
Wuhan was trending that’s how I came across it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone look into mudflloods?

Top, Before being dug out, the bottom. after.

1646819281866.png

1646819305533.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They only care because Ukraine is a predominantly white country.
The people I see on my FB complaining the government are not letting in Ukrainian refugees are the same people that complained about immigrants being allowed to come over on boats and get put up in a hotel with tax payers money and complained they are “stealing all of our jobs”. The hypocrisy does my head in, just because someone is white it all of a sudden makes them more deserving 🤨

Reactions: 17
Well the media kept that fairly quite (could only see it reported on in the express).
Apparently there was a protest in London, when Justin Trudeau, visited.
People chanted F##k Trudeau, and he had to enter Downing street from another entrance 🤷‍♀️
Still it's good to see people are still showing their support of the Canadian truckers. (y)

https://tnc.news/2022/03/07/uk-freedom-protesters-chant-fck-trudeau-outside-downing-street/.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Was in town this morning; there’s 2 Ukrainian flags flying in the town centre, got a bit of food shopping and had a message come up at the till will I donate £1 to Ukraine, just got home and have a leaflet posted about donating to Ukraine. It’s covid 2.0 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was in town this morning; there’s 2 Ukrainian flags flying in the town centre, got a bit of food shopping and had a message come up at the till will I donate £1 to Ukraine, just got home and have a leaflet posted about donating to Ukraine. It’s covid 2.0 🤣
There is so much going on I can't keep up with it I have lost count of how many charities and people collecting .. Two of them have had to give the things they collected (two lorry loads) to other charities because they are overwhelmed with it all. imagine that in every town around the Uk and I expect most of the western world

Had the same using the M&S self service you have the option of donating £1 too. I had it pop up twice during the same transaction.

Fine if you want to give.

Same here with just eat,(also open democracy) you can't escape it can you?
I'd love to know where all the money really goes though? I don't trust charities anymore. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Had the same using the M&S self service you have the option of donating £1 too. I had it pop up twice during the same transaction.

Fine if you want to give.
Its even on Just-Eat too. Gives you the option of donating £3,£5 or £10.

Reactions: 3
Thank you @Purrrrrrr , very interesting i would like to find out more information.
I found this video on YouTube, for people (like me) that don't know too much about this fascinating theory.

This interests me so much. There was a 9 hour documentary about hidden history…it sometimes appears on YouTube but is always deleted. It explains the world and humanity as we know today is no where near as old as what is taught. I found it fascinating.

It went into the works of Martin Couney and the incubator babies. Questioning where humans came from and the amount of orphans in that era. If anyone knows what documentary I am speaking of please find and post it 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This interests me so much. There was a 9 hour documentary about hidden history…it sometimes appears on YouTube but is always deleted. It explains the world and humanity as we know today is no where near as old as what is taught. I found it fascinating.

It went into the works of Martin Couney and the incubator babies. Questioning where humans came from and the amount of orphans in that era. If anyone knows what documentary I am speaking of please find and post it 🙏
Was it the orphan trains?

The best places to look now are brandnewtube, odyssey Rumble, and a few others my head cant remember.

Reactions: 5
This come up on my FB memories from 8 years ago. I have posted it a few times over the years and *Crickets*

if I posted it in another thread I would be asked what my agenda is bringing in things like this when its not about this and its not the same. 🤔

View attachment 1112497
I got completely berated for daring to raise this on the Ukraine thread! 😬 It’s astonishing, until that’s resolved there will never be peace!

More comparisons to Hitler this morning. This situation is nothing like ww2.

But the plebs will just believe what the people in the telly tell them and not bother to look into what has actually led to this fighting.

I see we're also planning to phase out Russia fuel. This is what it's really about. Taking power away from the Russians and stopping European relationships with them. It'll backfire though because the Russians have already made deals with China for them to buy all their gas.

But if course according to the gov I can just buy an electric car. Where we're all gonna get the money from to buy these electric car I don't know.
And they've already (complete coincidence - nothing to see here) arranged a perfect place to mine all that lithium required for your soon to be essential electric cars too. Hint: it's the Ukraine.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.