Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video in the comments sorry comments not showing look for this video on Joe Quinn's FB

Reactions: 5

Good to see the convoy, still going strong.

I thought this was an interesting article, although it will be (probably) dismissed by the people it is critiquing.I wonder why :unsure:
Probably a bit too close to the truth.Oh and I always considered myself to be left wing, until it started allying itself with various forms of totalitarian control...(covid mandate's etc),.and also turning it's back on traditional working class issues and voters, the British Labour party are a good example of this imo.

Also I have noticed myself a distinct class bias, even on here, (Tattle life) which is to be fair, pretty liberal and fair/open minded (usually).
Still the continued accusation, especially against so called conspiracy theorists, about it being an echo chamber for the privileged, and so called first world problems/bias and also my favourite, those with too much time on their hands, said by the very same people, who are usually online (on here) as much as others, 🤷‍♀️
So just maybe, this is yet again the projection of (some people) accusing others of what they themselves feel bad (guilty) about?

I have felt a sneering dismissal of the working class, many times, those unruly, uneducated, chav like creatures,(according to a common demonising narrative, seen often online or in the press, see Owen Jones and his excellent book Chavs which illustrates this beautifully) who have the audacity to challenge mainstream or authoritarian narratives/government....or (pharma backed) science....:rolleyes: that omnipresent oracle of truth and (supposed) rationality/objectivity, that never ever gets anything wrong, or is apt to be misused or manipulated....oh no....(I'm obviously being sarcastic) what luddites we are ....
What peasants....still nevermind I'm sure people can remind us of that fact, almost on a daily basis,
....how nice of them . .🤚....and it's not because they are prejudiced, or closed minded no, not at all....that would be other people, it always is ...
Not a moment of self analysis or reflection or going within at all, almost as if they were afraid of what they might find out? Not just about the world, but about themselves.
Oh and by the way, many things that were said to be scientific, in the past are now debunked,or consigned to the dustbin and this includes .. Eugenics....why it's almost as if science had a bit of a murky history, in being used to give credence to some very disturbing if not downright evil practices and theories.
Still how soon those that sit in their ivory tower, conveniently forget that!

Now they are quick to label it a pseudo science, but before that, it was pretty widely accepted, even embraced by so called progressives. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As the US, UK and its NATO allies try to rally the world to join in the destruction of the Russian economy through the collective punishment of economic sanctions, few have dared to ask what the negative ramifications might be. In terms of economic blowback, the West is already feeling it. Also, is western anti-Russian hysteria and virtue-signalling on Ukraine really a form of Mass Formation Psychosis? The evidence strongly suggests that this is likely the case.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2022/03...FQO3SEAJShSmtchYF9i2KeORkoWE8SxPVS7FvDKWJwvMk

The only people hurt by sanctions are the people on the street both here and there. Those in power don't suffer at all.

As for the mass formation psychosis as we said this is covid mark 2 and killing granny

Good to see the convoy, still going strong.

I thought this was an interesting article, although it will be (probably) dismissed by the people it is critiquing.I wonder why :unsure:
Probably a bit too close to the truth.Oh and I always considered myself to be left wing, until it started allying itself with various forms of totalitarian control...(covid mandate's etc),.and also turning it's back on traditional working class issues and voters, the British Labour party are a good example of this imo.

Also I have noticed myself a distinct class bias, even on here, (Tattle life) which is to be fair, pretty liberal and fair/open minded (usually).
Still the continued accusation, especially against so called conspiracy theorists, about it being an echo chamber for the privileged, and so called first world problems/bias and also my favourite, those with too much time on their hands, said by the very same people, who are usually online (on here) as much as others, 🤷‍♀️
So just maybe, this is yet again the projection of (some people) accusing others of what they themselves feel bad (guilty) about?

I have felt a sneering dismissal of the working class, many times, those unruly, uneducated, chav like creatures,(according to a common demonising narrative, seen often online or in the press, see Owen Jones and his excellent book Chavs which illustrates this beautifully) who have the audacity to challenge mainstream or authoritarian narratives/government....or (pharma backed) science....:rolleyes: that omnipresent oracle of truth and (supposed) rationality/objectivity, that never ever gets anything wrong, or is apt to be misused or manipulated....oh no....(I'm obviously being sarcastic) what luddites we are ....
What peasants....still nevermind I'm sure people can remind us of that fact, almost on a daily basis,
....how nice of them . .🤚....and it's not because they are prejudiced, or closed minded no, not at all....that would be other people, it always is ...
Not a moment of self analysis or reflection or going within at all, almost as if they were afraid of what they might find out? Not just about the world, but about themselves.
Oh and by the way, many things that were said to be scientific, in the past are now debunked,or consigned to the dustbin and this includes .. Eugenics....why it's almost as if science had a bit of a murky history, in being used to give credence to some very disturbing if not downright evil practices and theories.
Still how soon those that sit in their ivory tower, conveniently forget that!

Now they are quick to label it a pseudo science, but before that, it was pretty widely accepted, even embraced by so called progressives. 🤷‍♀️
Add to that when they used to study the shapes of skulls to diagnose you. Bleeding people, women being intellectually inferior, basically all mental health care. At one point they said pain helps the body heal and were against prescribing pain killers, then they started saying that no one should have to feel any pain and began prescribing opioids, and claiming addiction just means doses need to be upped.

It baffles me how people still trust what they are told by their govs and big cooperations. We've been mislead to our detriment many times in modern times.

But if you do question you are obviously a simpleton! The amount of time I've heard CT are uneducated and mostly didn't go to university. Well if university teaches you to never question or use your own critical thinking, then I'm glad I dropped out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Add to that when they used to study the shapes of skulls to diagnose you. Bleeding people, women being intellectually inferior, basically all mental health care. At one point they said pain helps the body heal and were against prescribing pain killers, then they started saying that no one should have to feel any pain and began prescribing opioids, and claiming addiction just means doses need to be upped.

It baffles me how people still trust what they are told by their govs and big cooperations. We've been mislead to our detriment many times in modern times.

But if you do question you are obviously a simpleton! The amount of time I've heard CT are uneducated and mostly didn't go to university. Well if university teaches you to never question or use your own critical thinking, then I'm glad I dropped out.
Me too, take that video elsewhere of the trucker who is as thick as shite. How many intelligent people worrying for their livelihood did they pass by to get that little gem. How the duck do intelligent people still buy what the media sell them. It baffles me how they cant see the narrative being pushed.

I think some people absolutely can’t STAND thinking they might not know everything there is to know and it gives them a warm glow of superiority to think they’re so clever and logical.

I knew as soon as I posted that article on RH neg blood it would have the response from those kind of people of ‘haha how stupid they think they’re descended from aliens’. 🙄🙄🙄

Why would you read stuff that clearly infuriates you so much? Don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Following on from my previous post, I really do believe that science in general, has a problem with elitism, and also in serving the interests of the elite.
This is not a far fetched claim, and has been covered at length, and is easily verified.
I believe this attitude, is still the norm today, in that scientists are used by governments to justify and give credibility to government policies. i.e Co vid...(that are in the interest of the government, and maybe not the people they are supposed to represent.) 🤷‍♀️

https://empowerwisconsin.org/fauci-and-the-science-of-elitism/.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/03/05/scientific-elitism-is-fundamentally-destructive-to-science/

https://thebrainscientist.com/2019/06/01/everyone-has-a-right-to-science/.

Also the opinion that elitism is a threat to science, could be said to be valid, in that it is dominated by a particular group (and background), and field of research, and narrow in its scope or interest? 🤷‍♀️

Again I am just asking questions here..but tbh that's hardly been encouraged has it?
Either on here, on in the world at large, they just wheel out their panel of (not at all biased) experts, and then expect everyone to do as they are told?
Often at the expense of us being told to voluntarily give up our civil liberties and freedoms?
Yet if you say this .it's of back to the dark ages with you then, if you're not clever enough to understand the (selective, interpretation or use) of science, then shame on you dum dums.....:rolleyes: has been the general condescending attitude.

Last edited:
I was brought up to believe people attacked what they didn't understand.
Many don't want to understand so will keep on attacking, while others are frustrated so attack to feel superior.
Anyway what makes me howl is how apparently if we agree on one thing then we agree on everything and we get the whole book of labels thrown at us . We become "THEY".🤣🤣🤣 We think as one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
How broad-minded some folk are 🙃.

• Haha
I was brought up to believe people attacked what they didn't understand.
Many don't want to understand so will keep on attacking, while others are frustrated so attack to feel superior.
Anyway what makes me howl is how apparently if we agree on one thing then we agree on everything and we get the whole book of labels thrown at us . We become "THEY".🤣🤣🤣 We think as one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
How broad-minded some folk are 🙃.
I think some of the conflict (,us versus them) stems from COVID and the exhortation to blindly follow the science (that is useful towards pushing their narrative) but I see it spreads into a general cynical attitude towards most conspiracies,maybe because of the demarcation between science and psuedo science?
Thanks again to Karl Popper (he who popularised the term conspiracy theorist) and his theory of falsification.(self explanatory).
Psuedo science itself was coined as a term, to critique alchemy.... even though there is a connection between alchemy and modern day chemistry. 🤷‍♀️ , without which we wouldn't have modern day pharmaceuticals, or even medicine.(not that it's gladly acknowledged)?
Oh but the world is enlightened now right, let's throw out the outmoded or dated ancient terms, or methods, yes because we are progressive, and know so much better now :rolleyes:
That's a fairy story in itself, yeah let's keep on telling ourselves that.
Yes that's why we are always at war with each other, or most live in grinding poverty, and the 1 per cent rule....yes this enlightened utopia, that is modern (open) society (again) thanks Karl Popper, also in being the teacher and mentor of George Soros.
Well done!....Yes alchemy with its association in the popular imagination with magic, that's a problem, with so called genuine scientists (the hypocrites,even sir Isaac Newton acknowledged and was interested in alchemy)! .. but now it's a problem, especially the concept of spiritual alchemy.... probably it's very existence is something to be sneered at (prove it!) Yes the mystery of life is not to be looked at in awe or reverence, but subjected to an interrogation,and not trusted, even said to be dangerous....until it can be proved otherwise....?
Still they will use it though, as an ingredient, or place of experimentation, nature, botany, plants, animals, minerals ...etc
Still that's for the privileged few to ponder such (worthwhile) things, meanwhile give the masses Bread and circuses, make them struggle for survival,( behavioural science) after all who do they think they are to have ideas about anything? What folly, they should leave it to the experts, who as I have said again and again are co opted into serving the interests of the government, (elite) or no money, no funding, no research etc etc.
The elitism of science,(trust the science) and it's not that people are stupid or can't understand, (I never implied that, or previously) a lot of people I think, know instinctively that something is wrong with what we are told, (again prove it, we are shouted down again and again),even though the goal posts of the official story keep changing, lies are told that blatantly contradict each other, orders or restrictions are given that don't make any sense, and the end goal does seem to be, keeping the general public in the darkness, Not because that's where we belong, but that's where they want us to be ,so we are susceptible to being manipulated and controlled and docile and the cherry 🍒 on top of it all, called ignorant as well.

https://www.wordsense.eu/pseudo-science/

https://www.etymonline.com/word/alchemy

https://bostonreview.net/articles/michael-d-gordin-fate-falsification/

• Heart
Just popped over to the other side, they are much meaner than here.

I’m curious as to how people could genuinely believe in the whole universe, that we are the only ones.
It’s like looking at a field of grass, and there only being one bug or piece of soil. Or something like that.

It’s even more worrying if we are the alphas in that case.

People get bought off all the time, things come to light, but always down the road. The day TPTB have my best interests at heart, will be the day I drop dead

Reactions: 13
More comparisons to Hitler this morning. This situation is nothing like ww2.

But the plebs will just believe what the people in the telly tell them and not bother to look into what has actually led to this fighting.

I see we're also planning to phase out Russia fuel. This is what it's really about. Taking power away from the Russians and stopping European relationships with them. It'll backfire though because the Russians have already made deals with China for them to buy all their gas.

But if course according to the gov I can just buy an electric car. Where we're all gonna get the money from to buy these electric car I don't know.

More comparisons to Hitler this morning. This situation is nothing like ww2.

But the plebs will just believe what the people in the telly tell them and not bother to look into what has actually led to this fighting.

I see we're also planning to phase out Russia fuel. This is what it's really about. Taking power away from the Russians and stopping European relationships with them. It'll backfire though because the Russians have already made deals with China for them to buy all their gas.

But if course according to the gov I can just buy an electric car. Where we're all gonna get the money from to buy these electric car I don't know.
I noticed the "Churchill" speech and we all know how he was also made a hero when he was a awful awful man.
Also Sliping in a nice little story about someone from the Holocaust helping someone from Ukraine. Do you remember how triggered everyone was when we dare to mention the similarities in the last two years.. its ok though they can do it because their God the media has OKed it, in fact have pushed it

Saw this floating around:

View attachment 1112432

So all this "they now stop the game, when they didn't before" could be BS? didn't sit right with me as who carries on playing when someone in the crowd is dying?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This come up on my FB memories from 8 years ago. I have posted it a few times over the years and *Crickets*

if I posted it in another thread I would be asked what my agenda is bringing in things like this when its not about this and its not the same. 🤔

1646816853994.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.