Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not forgetting. It was a sarcastic comment. 🙃

And not in reference to you btw.
I don’t think it came across as sarcastic, I have said many times when you’ve posted Reuters links that they are in partnership with the WEF and over on the anti-ct thread you tell them ‘we’ say they are linked to Facebook/Pfizer and don’t mention the WEF at all? I don’t know if you are doing this purposely to try and make us sound silly but I notice no one ever mentions the WEF and Klaus Schwab on that thread, would that be because you don’t believe the great reset and fourth industrial revolution to be a conspiracy theory?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to divert for a brief second. This is interesting about vaccines, children and the media……

I don’t think it came across as sarcastic, I have said many times when you’ve posted Reuters links that they are in partnership with the WEF and over on the anti-ct thread you tell them ‘we’ say they are linked to Facebook/Pfizer and don’t mention the WEF at all? I don’t know if you are doing this purposely to try and make us sound silly but I notice no one ever mentions the WEF and Klaus Schwab on that thread, would that be because you don’t believe the great reset and fourth industrial revolution to be a conspiracy theory?
Ohhhh the great reset etc is seeming more and more likely for sure.
I Personally feel our standard of living is going to be seriously dropped To a level we can’t comprehend.
they want airports closed down pretty much but 2030.
making people have no money for holidays is one way forward.
cost of living crisis. Food shortages. It’s all pointing towards us losing a standard way of life we were accustomed to. We are to selfish to give it up freely, we need a pandemic, wars etc to force us inch by inch to given it all up.
everything has an agenda behind it.

I think they don‘t mentioned the WEF because the evidence is there, in the mainstream, so can’t be easily dismissed.
Out of the horses mouths. I say mouths because of how many are in so deep.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Perfect example of how people carried on, note the kids here ,the army used children for cover they knew they wouldn’t be shot at if there were kids nearby, people didn’t blink an eyelid at the military all was drummed into us from we could walk was don’t lift anything off the street unless you’re sure what it is and don’t go about kicking any match boxes or anything it could be a Bobby trap

• Sad
Reactions: 5
StrawberryCream the comment I made was NOT in reference to you and I was generally speaking. I am not trying to do anything.

Reactions: 1
All I can say to that is "empty vessels make the most noise" 🧠:giggle:

Of course people stayed where would they run to ? do you remember the bin lids when raiding was taking place and having to go through turnstyles and get searched just to go into Woolworths :giggle: we thought it was great if there was a bomb to get out of school and watch the bomb squad send in the robots to diffuse it ...those were the days ;)
Oh yeah we loved an ole bombscare and throwing stones at the brits 🙈🤣 I remember a soldier knocking our door and asking for food, my Mum said we had nothing to spare so he got really aggressive and starting posturing with his rifle so she ended up giving him soup but not before destroying it with salt first 🤣 I honestly thought he’d come back and murder us all 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Perfect example of how people carried on, note the kids here ,the army used children for cover they knew they wouldn’t be shot at if there were kids nearby, people didn’t blink an eyelid at the military all was drummed into us from we could walk was don’t lift anything off the street unless you’re sure what it is and don’t go about kicking any match boxes or anything it could be a Bobby trap
The English are so privileged. As you know, I am part Irish but raised in England, but visited regularly during the troubles as a child.
When I speak to English people about what I experienced over there on the times I was over it shocks them,
I actually believe the fact I saw how the Government was treating its own people ( Northern Ireland being under their rule) then of course I am going to have a distrust towards the Government and question everything. I saw the doble standards, cover up and lies first hand.

on a side note do you feel safer over there now then you would in England right now, with what’s going on with Russia?
I feel Ireland would be safer, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Ah memories. Thanks for that Britain.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah we loved an ole bombscare and throwing stones at the brits 🙈🤣 I remember a soldier knocking our door and asking for food, my Mum said we had nothing to spare so he got really aggressive and starting posturing with his rifle so she ended up giving him soup but not before destroying it with salt first 🤣 I honestly thought he’d come back and murder us all 😬
Laughing at the salt part.

Reactions: 4
Ah memories. Thanks for that Britain.
Only lesson learnt is war is not the answer to anything ,dialogue achieves better results .

We used to think it was great when they let you hold the rifles 😂 my friends brother fell and split his head they took him in the back of a pig up to the army base and stitched his head they brought him home in the back of a landrover 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Only lesson learnt is war is not the answer to anything ,dialogue achieves better results .
That and the fact that not invading other countries and minding your own damn business in the first place is the best policy.

Reactions: 4
That and the fact that not invading other countries and minding your own damn business in the first is the best policy.
Always .I can't get on board with the English condemnation ,pot calling the kettle blackarse ...

Reactions: 1
Soooo is that covid over then just like that? Both threads have gone silent, do people still hate the selfish unvaccinated or have we moved on from that too? 🤣
Personally I will not be going back to being friends with those people who called me stupid for not getting vaxxed and were quick to mock me without willing to listen.

Pfizer's second FOI will also be coming out in around 3 days.

Just to divert for a brief second. This is interesting about vaccines, children and the media……

Ohhhh the great reset etc is seeming more and more likely for sure.
I Personally feel our standard of living is going to be seriously dropped To a level we can’t comprehend.
they want airports closed down pretty much but 2030.
making people have no money for holidays is one way forward.
cost of living crisis. Food shortages. It’s all pointing towards us losing a standard way of life we were accustomed to. We are to selfish to give it up freely, we need a pandemic, wars etc to force us inch by inch to given it all up.
everything has an agenda behind it.

I think they don‘t mentioned the WEF because the evidence is there, in the mainstream, so can’t be easily dismissed.
Out of the horses mouths. I say mouths because of how many are in so deep.
I'm expecting the same.

I posted this elsewhere: Food and drink prices in Lebanon are now up 483.15%. How many would be able to afford to eat if prices just kept rising the same way here and didn't stop.

Last edited:
The English are so privileged. As you know, I am part Irish but raised in England, but visited regularly during the troubles as a child.
When I speak to English people about what I experienced over there on the times I was over it shocks them,
I actually believe the fact I saw how the Government was treating its own people ( Northern Ireland being under their rule) then of course I am going to have a distrust towards the Government and question everything. I saw the doble standards, cover up and lies first hand.

on a side note do you feel safer over there now then you would in England right now, with what’s going on with Russia?
I feel Ireland would be safer, but I could be wrong.
I don’t feel any safer really. Unfortunately if the UK were involved in a war we’d be involved by default. Ireland isn’t part of NATO so I think I’d feel safer on that side of the border.

Always .I can't get on board with the English condemnation ,pot calling the kettle blackarse ...
When Boris said Russia had no business attacking a friendly peaceful nation 🤦🏼‍♀️ All you can do is scoff at the irony.

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel any safer really. Unfortunately if the UK were involved in a war we’d be involved by default. Ireland isn’t part of NATO so I think I’d feel safer on that side of the border.

When Boris said Russia had no business attacking a friendly peaceful nation 🤦🏼‍♀️ All you can do is scoff at the irony.
Well I carry an Irish passport so I'm officially an Irish citizen they can feck off lol !

Reactions: 2
Oceania in 1984 was at war constantly which helped keep fear and loyalty to the party because they offered the illusion of protection.

"For if leisure and security were enjoyed by all alike, the great mass of human beings who are normally stupefied by poverty would become literate and would learn to think for themselves; and when once they had done this, they would sooner or later realize that the privileged minority had no function, and they would sweep it away. In the long run, a hierarchical society was only possible on a basis of poverty and ignorance.”

My plan after this year was to always move to work in Ireland like both of my cousins. 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.