Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is going on! 😵

Also saw this on reddit. President of Ukraine is an actor who played a President on TV and somehow
Won the election and he’s part of WEF???

Also to add, someone on reddit made a point how people are able to post so much about what’s
Going on, as they said first thing they’d do is cut communication.
Interesting article in the Guardian, about the Ukrainian president.Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

Reactions: 4
Don't think we'd be better able to cope with a nuclear attack then as we would now.

Nice of them to give us a map. Would be multiple not just one.

In the TV show Jericho they found out that it was their own goverment that had dropped them.

1645837763512.png

I remember reading this book in secondary school:

Amazon product

The Road is really good too if you want a depressing read.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why efforts aren't underway to crush the WEF? (There seem to be a lot of people speaking on social media about their evil ways, but is anyone actually doing anything [aside from raising awareness?]).

There's a guy I follow on Twitter who posts all the members of the WEF and the list is extensive ... even seemingly normal, everyday, people are on their payroll.

It's so disheartening that so much evil rules this world, and few are trying to stop it.

Here in NZ, anti-mandate protests have been happening for the past few weeks, and the amount of 'normal' people I know who are condemning the protesters' actions is staggering. I'm actually starting to look at these people in a different light. One, has a young child who at the age of about six, experienced her first migraine and was in a terrible way. The school nurse gave her a kid-friendly blend of pain while she was waiting for her mum (my friend) to collect her; my friend went crazy about how she could've overdosed her and talked of laying a complaint. Yet - as soon as the vaccines were available for kids, she was lining up to get her daughter one! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well we all knew this one from the Hunter laptop days seems even more relevant now

1645852596330.png

I don't understand why efforts aren't underway to crush the WEF? (There seem to be a lot of people speaking on social media about their evil ways, but is anyone actually doing anything [aside from raising awareness?]).

There's a guy I follow on Twitter who posts all the members of the WEF and the list is extensive ... even seemingly normal, everyday, people are on their payroll.

It's so disheartening that so much evil rules this world, and few are trying to stop it.

Here in NZ, anti-mandate protests have been happening for the past few weeks, and the amount of 'normal' people I know who are condemning the protesters' actions is staggering. I'm actually starting to look at these people in a different light. One, has a young child who at the age of about six, experienced her first migraine and was in a terrible way. The school nurse gave her a kid-friendly blend of pain while she was waiting for her mum (my friend) to collect her; my friend went crazy about how she could've overdosed her and talked of laying a complaint. Yet - as soon as the vaccines were available for kids, she was lining up to get her daughter one! :mad:

I think they are just trying to get everyone to actually see it, the more that see it the larger the protests get.

There is a huge divide at the moment. I believe that will get less and less. But like you,I see these people differently now. some were my family who are now strangely quiet on all the subjects they were berating me about.

These are from 2 years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
1645857047167.png

1645857077613.png

1645857387399.png

1645857410828.png

1645857564040.png

so its really the same old same old

;

I do believe I already called this one

1645858512940.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Soooo is that covid over then just like that? Both threads have gone silent, do people still hate the selfish unvaccinated or have we moved on from that too? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren’t these old videos and pictures actually being used and people trying to say it’s happening in Ukraine? I don’t see how that’s ‘trying to make a conspiracy’ out of it 🤔 will we use photos from previous pandemics and say this was 2020 because you know, same kind of thing 🥴
Reuters are also partnered with the WEF, Iv never mentioned Facebook or Pfizer. Someone keeps forgetting what I tell them #factcheck

Reactions: 8
Soooo is that covid over then just like that? Both threads have gone silent, do people still hate the selfish unvaccinated or have we moved on from that too? 🤣
They are too busy breaking their hearts, getting hysterical, learning about a foreign land, slagging us off , virtual signalling , writing Kyiv and even wishing death to Putin 🤦.

Just on the subject of reporting and the press. When I was about eleven the house we lived in had something strange about it,so much so that the local press came and interviewed my dad and took photos of it and us.
I can remember my dad's explosion of temper when the local rag came out...his age and job were completely wrong and the rest of the write up was mainly fairy tale. He complained but it was picked up by a magazine and repeated a lot over the year. He was forever having to correct people who obviously took the piece as fact.
My point being anyone who has lived through an event big or small knoWs first hand that what is reported is far removed from the facts.
The fact that people don't want to see this and who prefer to lash out at the truth seekers I am embarrassed for them but they don't upset me.
Personally I don't follow any YouTubers,twitters etc but love reading what people pick out. I've always liked Peter hitchens, Vernon Coleman and now Mike Graham,Neil Oliver and others. Do I believe everything I see and read from these people? Of course I don't but they have brains and know that there are always two sides to a story. Apparently that results in ridicule now.🤣

Reactions: 9
Someone put this picture up of a news report saying if you were genuinely in a war zone would you be casually strolling down the street like the guy in the background was.
View attachment 1088043
Children played in the streets while the British Army carried out the Ballymurphy massacre. Speaking from experience British soldiers entered people’s homes regularly here in NI, sometimes they’d knock first and ask for food and water, other times they’d barge in and trash the place. They slept in our garage often. I was terrified of them but we stayed, everyone stayed and carried on as normally as we could. I know what’s happening in Ukraine is a full scale invasion but I guess I’m trying to say not everyone has fled, there will be people trying to carry on while this happens around them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
WTF?

Morning everyone. I see they had a rough night! You almost feel guilty for sleeping and missing it all. Hope we are all ready for another sad day 💔

It's like a soap to some

Nora... when its something you are used to then yes you carry on, but something very new? that photo just reminds me of......

• Wow
WTF?

Morning everyone. I see they had a rough night! You almost feel guilty for sleeping and missing it all. Hope we are all ready for another sad day 💔

It's like a soap to some

Nora... when its something you are used to then yes you carry on, but something very new? that photo just reminds me of......

And the thing is there isn't just one "off" picture. The amount of propaganda is actually laughable it's so ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
WTF?

It's like a soap to some

WTF?

Hi @Purrrrrrr

It was new once and again people stayed. I remember walking past British Army tanks with my Dad going to the shop to get bread. Kids used to throw stones at them lol. Tbh if Russia was to invade tomorrow I think it would probably be different, I think generally human beings have become “softer” and peop

It's like a soap to some

Hi @purrrrrr it was new once and people still stayed. The last time British soldiers were killed in Northern Ireland was 2009, not long ago at all. I do think there are false things being published though, I’d imagine “The ghost of Kyiv” is the product of someone’s imagination. The photos of the fighter jet formations I think are fake too. At the crux of it all for me is still the fact innocent people are dying on both sides, young men fighting a war they don’t want to fight and so it comes back to the same old thing, people in power and their egos. Whether it’s Russia, the US, the UK, Israel, every country that’s ever started a war does so knowing that they’re sending their own people to their grave or at best a life with PTSD and it’s deplorable. That’s why I’m proud to be Irish, we have never invaded another land, only defended our own.

• Sad
Aren’t these old videos and pictures actually being used and people trying to say it’s happening in Ukraine? I don’t see how that’s ‘trying to make a conspiracy’ out of it 🤔 will we use photos from previous pandemics and say this was 2020 because you know, same kind of thing 🥴
Reuters are also partnered with the WEF, Iv never mentioned Facebook or Pfizer. Someone keeps forgetting what I tell them #factcheck
I’m not forgetting. It was a sarcastic comment. 🙃

And not in reference to you btw.

Bit of lighthearted fun

All I can say to that is "empty vessels make the most noise" 🧠:giggle:

Children played in the streets while the British Army carried out the Ballymurphy massacre. Speaking from experience British soldiers entered people’s homes regularly here in NI, sometimes they’d knock first and ask for food and water, other times they’d barge in and trash the place. They slept in our garage often. I was terrified of them but we stayed, everyone stayed and carried on as normally as we could. I know what’s happening in Ukraine is a full scale invasion but I guess I’m trying to say not everyone has fled, there will be people trying to carry on while this happens around them.
Of course people stayed where would they run to ? do you remember the bin lids when raiding was taking place and having to go through turnstyles and get searched just to go into Woolworths :giggle: we thought it was great if there was a bomb to get out of school and watch the bomb squad send in the robots to diffuse it ...those were the days ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.