Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But is it a simplistic view of people. Of course medias have narratives and any government have some kind of propagande. Concerning Irak and Afghanistan or the balkan wars I was just a kid when it happened so it was less clear for me at the time - but my mum has always been vocal about American imperialism. Coming from an ex-communist country she always taught me that history is written by the winners.

As a teenager, I did a presentation in school about tensions around water between Israel and Palestine (it was for geography). It was clear to me that Israel was behaving wrongly towards Palestinians. This point of view I have it since then, nothing to do with the events of last year.

What I want to say is that you are assuming that all "people" have the same point of view on geopolitics but I think the reality is much more nuanced. Of course some don't have much interests for it and will just follow newspapers' headlines - and I don't think they are dumb or just following the state as you are - actually you are quite condescending in your way to see "people". Not everybody has time or the energy to invest in learning and reading about geopolitics. Plus, different opinions will always emerge, that's because there isn't one truth. Our way to see geopolitics is also fed by our personal experience and political position. I see it with my exchange with friends and in my field of work. Those opinions can also evolve.

I think you are wrong to assume that people not sharing your view on life are neccessarily manipulated. I do find terrible what's happening in Ukraine and tomorrow if the US invades a country again I would also denounce it. For instance, I do know well that the US are partenering with Saudia Arabia - selling them weapons and buying their oil even though they are in a war against Yemen. It's also completely immoral. But it doesn't change the fact that Russia is also wrong to invade Ukraine. The sovereignity of a country cannot be traded - doesn't matter the country.
It surely goes without saying that we all think it's terrible what is happening.
Not sure what else your point is but if you are saying it's wrong for us to think people are ignorant, naive, easily led, uninformed, selective and manipulated in their reactions then sorry but that's what I'm seeing (and have seen the past few years), it's depressing to say the least. And I hope and pray that it is not a true representation of society...

Baffled as to why some people can't stay away when all they can do is laugh. Or perhaps they are hoping to learn something 🤔.
If there weren't people who stood up and showed others, despite all the ridicule heaped upon them, that there was more than one side to most things where the fook would we be. And where would we be heading.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It surely goes without saying that we all think it's terrible what is happening.
Not sure what else your point is but if you are saying it's wrong for us to think people are ignorant, naive, easily led, uninformed, selective and manipulated in their reactions then sorry but that's what I'm seeing (and have seen the past few years), it's depressing to say the least. And I hope and pray that it is not a true representation of society...

Baffled as to why some people can't stay away when all they can do is laugh. Or perhaps they are hoping to learn something 🤔.
If there weren't people who stood up and showed others, despite all the ridicule heaped upon them, that there was more than one side to most things where the fook would we be. And where would we be heading.
But you are not? That's what I find problematic. Thinking you are out of the "system", exempted of biases of confirmation, exempted of influences. We are all to some extent influenced by our surroundings and many factors. I think we can have understanding for others when we can get that we are not immune to all of those traps. Any kind of perception, of reality is a humane construct, which means it will be always biased.

It seems offending to you that I react and comment in there. Is it because I don't agree with you?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@Onetwofour I really don’t understand what you are doing on this thread? You literally have your thread to discuss what is posted on this one so why are you on this one and the other one simultaneously? None of the regular posters here frequent the anti thread and start arguing with people so give us the curtiousy of doing the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bear baiting was long ago banned as inhumane. Yet today, a version is being practised every day against whole nations on a gigantic international scale.

I
n the time of the first Queen Elizabeth, British royal circles enjoyed watching fierce dogs torment a captive bear for the fun of it. The bear had done no harm to anyone, but the dogs were trained to provoke the imprisoned beast and goad it into fighting back. Blood flowing from the excited animals delighted the spectators.

This cruel practice has long since been banned as inhumane.

And yet today, a version of bear baiting is being practiced every day against whole nations on a gigantic international scale. It is called United States foreign policy. It has become the regular practice of the absurd international sports club called NATO.

United States leaders, secure in their arrogance as “the indispensable nation,” have no more respect for other countries than the Elizabethans had for the animals they tormented. The list is long of targets of U.S. bear baiting, but Russia stands out as prime example of constant harassment. And this is no accident. The baiting is deliberately and elaborately planned.

As evidence, I call attention to a 2019 report by the RAND Corporation to the U.S. Army chief of staff entitled “Extending Russia.” Actually, the RAND study itself is fairly cautious in its recommendations and warns that many perfidious tricks might not work. However, I consider the very existence of this report scandalous, not so much for its content as for the fact that this is what the Pentagon pays its top intellectuals to do: figure out ways to lure other nations into troubles U.S. leaders hope to exploit.

The official U.S. line is that the Kremlin threatens Europe by its aggressive expansionism, but when the strategists talk among themselves the story is very different. Their goal is to use sanctions, propaganda and other measures to provoke Russia into taking the very sort of negative measures (“over-extension”) that the U.S. can exploit to Russia’s detriment.

The RAND study explains its goals:... More on the link

Reactions: 8
But you are not? That's what I find problematic. Thinking you are out of the "system", exempted of biases of confirmation, exempted of influences. We are all to some extent influenced by our surroundings and many factors. I think we can have understanding for others when we can get that we are not immune to all of those traps. Any kind of perception, of reality is a humane construct, which means it will be always biased.

It seems offending to you that I react and comment in there. Is it because I don't agree with you?
Hardly lol.
Most of us probably don't agree with half of what is posted on here but are we bothered? Again hardly
. And I don't think anyone claims to be what you say. But think what you think.
As you were.

You are not a CT. You don't seem to grasp we don't believe what the government is telling us, we don't believe what the media is telling us so you telling us what they keep telling us is pretty pointless.

I see on the anti thread they have now convinced themselves nothing we said was going to happen in the last two years happened. Also, we are apparently not touching this latest CT even though we are all talking about it 🤣 We are chalk and cheese, we live in two different realities.

Time will tell who is right or wrong and that day seems to be coming sooner rather than later,

Thats me done on this subject. have a lovely evening

1645814039844.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Loved this one. (immunity) Also what he says about the new style left noting being able to see what is right under their nose is spot on. love his take on the hypocrisy (right at the end ) too,

• Heart
This just reminds me of the dancing tik tok nurses and I hope this isn’t where it’s going but I’ve seen so many videos like this...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
1645819341338.png

Vaccine verification apps still in place and have laid the ground work:

1645820154954.png

It's been announced Jamal Edwards died of a heart attack in front of his mother.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Check out the fake body flying in the background 😂

What the hell is going on! 😵

Also saw this on reddit. President of Ukraine is an actor who played a President on TV and somehow
Won the election and he’s part of WEF???

Also to add, someone on reddit made a point how people are able to post so much about what’s
Going on, as they said first thing they’d do is cut communication.

Last edited:
A couple of short videos that have caught my eyes and wanted to share……

The trump video is about Russia, nato, gas and Germany…….seems relevant to what’s happening , or not happening, to an extent

Oh I am too late, this tweet is gone…..can anyone tell me what it was about please? I’ve been distracted by the other thread……

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh I am too late, this tweet is gone…..can anyone tell me what it was about please? I’ve been distracted by the other thread……

Someone put this picture up of a news report saying if you were genuinely in a war zone would you be casually strolling down the street like the guy in the background was.
08F0E5B7-DF2D-430A-8634-22B3880DA08B.png

• Wow
There's something not right with the reporting but everyone is accepting it. I think the normal Ukrainian people are being manipulated to be scared but most of the rest is fake.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.