Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this may have been the image to send Trudeau over the edge

After bouncy castles, BBQs and dancing this was the final straw

It's a great picture- I think it will become iconic in years to come
In Britain that would be jugglers and beer tents, I don't think I've ever seen a hot tub at a protest!

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pro Trump movement? Isn’t this Canada 🤣
Msm are still so obsessed by trump it’s hilarious.
oh, the other day I see it had changed from Trump supporters to Joe Rogan listeners 🤣

Look at these racist fuckers

won't post you have to watch on FB

Reactions: 4
oh, the other day I see it had changed from Trump supporters to Joe Rogan listeners 🤣

Look at these racist fuckers

won't post you have to watch on FB

Neither of these things are an insult to me, it’s funny some people think that this is the worst a person can be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only thing I don't like about Trump is the way he talks (his bragging) but would still take him over all the world wide leaders

Reactions: 8
Yes why do they hate him/use him as a scapegoat so much?
Isn't that enough to arose suspicion?
I was always someone who considered myself very left wing and liberal, then Trump got elected, and sorry to insult people but I've never seen such faux outrage in my life.
It seemed to me to be the very essence of virtue signalling, and who could shout the loudest.
So much so that I came away with the impression that well he can't be as bad as people make out, that's just not possible. :unsure:

Then I fell down a rabbit hole with Q which seemed a bit fanciful, however one thing stuck in my mind, and it was Trump's insistence on building that wall/barrier.
At the time people were mainly horrified, but then I read an explanation that made sense to me.
It's not so much that Trump wanted to stop people (illegal immigrants) from getting in, it was more a case of he didn't want the trafficking route to be open and available.

That was the theory and knowing people from Albania and Kosovo that have been trafficked, and also knowing of some traffickers myself (which I have always been disgusted by) I had a bit of an epiphany, and from that moment I started to question everything.
I think that like him or loathe him (and I admit I go from one state to another on that) Trump to me is a rare person in that he acts as a catalyst for change.

For good or for bad.....he has that kind of almost,
electrical energy....things happen...they move...they don't stay stagnant.
He gave a kick up the backside to complacency, he sent out shockwaves, maybe people got threatened by that, but at the same time he rejuvenated and invigorated things?
Now people have sleepy Joe, who looks like he's waiting for his meds and a bed bath! 😴 :D
Do people seriously prefer that?
The mind boggles.🥴
Also why does he get an (almost) free pass, from the press? Honestly I've never seen such bias, and that isn't good, no matter people's beliefs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes why do they hate him/use him as a scapegoat so much?
Isn't that enough to arose suspicion?
I was always someone who considered myself very left wing and liberal, then Trump got elected, and sorry to insult people but I've never seen such faux outrage in my life.
It seemed to me to be the very essence of virtue signalling, and who could shout the loudest.
So much so that I came away with the impression that well he can't be as bad as people make out, that's just not possible. :unsure:

Then I fell down a rabbit hole with Q which seemed a bit fanciful, however one thing stuck in my mind, and it was Trump's insistence on building that wall/barrier.
At the time people were mainly horrified, but then I read an explanation that made sense to me.
It's not so much that Trump wanted to stop people (illegal immigrants) from getting in, it was more a case of he didn't want the trafficking route to be open and available.

That was the theory and knowing people from Albania and Kosovo that have been trafficked, and also knowing of some traffickers myself (which I have always been disgusted by) I had a bit of an epiphany, and from that moment I started to question everything.
I think that like him or loathe him (and I admit I go from one state to another on that) Trump to me is a rare person in that he acts as a catalyst for change.

For good or for bad.....he has that kind of almost,
electrical energy....things happen...they move...they don't stay stagnant.
He gave a kick up the backside to complacency, he sent out shockwaves, maybe people got threatened by that, but at the same time he rejuvenated and invigorated things?
Now people have sleepy Joe, who looks like he's waiting for his meds and a bed bath! 😴 :D
Do people seriously prefer that?
The mind boggles.🥴
Also why does he get an (almost) free pass, from the press? Honestly I've never seen such bias, and that isn't good, no matter people's beliefs.

I could not understand how this much-loved man had suddenly become a monster almost overnight I remember him always being on chat shows and in papers and everyone saying how loving he was how generous he was. All these people who praised him for years suddenly hated him.

Then when you looked deeper into it and the swamp thing it become clearer.
They lied and lied about him when all the time it was his accusers who were doing what they said he was doing. ( the truth is out now media very quiet see the video )

I actually watched the election and one moment Trump was ahead by a mile then they did something that had never happened before, they closed the count, an hour or so later Biden was ahead by a laughable amount even larger than Obama had. People who had seen the same as I had were like "WTF how did that happen, but who cares Trump is out". idiots.

IMO Q isn't over yet. ( if in fact, it is a Q thing.) Q or not Something big is coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I could not understand how this much-loved man had suddenly become a monster almost overnight I remember him always being on chat shows and in papers and everyone saying how loving he was how generous he was. All these people who praised him for years suddenly hated him.

Then when you looked deeper into it and the swamp thing it become clearer.
They lied and lied about him when all the time it was his accusers who were doing what they said he was doing. ( the truth is out now media very quiet see the video )

I actually watched the election and one moment Trump was ahead by a mile then they did something that had never happened before, they closed the count, an hour or so later Biden was ahead by a laughable amount even larger than Obama had. People who had seen the same as I had were like "WTF how did that happen, but who cares Trump is out". idiots.

IMO Q isn't over yet. ( if in fact, it is a Q thing.) Q or not Something big is coming.

Very interesting video thanks for sharing @Purrrrrrr, the level of corruption uncovered is just huge isn't it.
The sad thing about all this, is that the truth almost becomes redundant, irrelevant,(which of course is exactly what they want?), that's because the damage to his reputation is already done.
Maybe one of the drawbacks of being a charismatic figure such as Trump, is that it's almost a double edged sword, in that his popularity is used against him.
So they found a way to discredit him, by linking him with an enemy they have created in the public consciousness (Russia) and then he's guilty by association.

When this is achieved I believe that in some cases, people don't want to look into this, or question it because it's difficult to admit you've been hoodwinked or manipulated?
Especially when it's a republican involved..and they have been the victim of a hatchet job ..( it shouldn't matter, whatever people's political leanings, the truth is the truth), but.the media has been showing a left wing bias for a very long time now (and they have abused that very definition imo, used tolerance to preach hatred and the cancelling of views and people)....I think that's true for academia and universities as well?

I remember having a conversation with my son, asking him out of curiosity what do you think of Trump?
He told me almost sheepishly well I quite like him mum, he's funny and opinionated and isn't afraid to speak his mind, but people at school tell me he's a racist, he's against immigrants and he's a misogynist (sounds familiar)?
So supporters of Trump are labelled the same, and then people could become wary of admitting that they like him, for fear of being ridiculed or shot down on social media, and also of being excluded from the group.(When your young I think that's difficult, peer pressure is real).
It's such an insidious example of a hive mind at work, that it's actually quite scary.
I don't think politics has ever been so divided, and also people.
It's rule and divide then surely? What else could it be?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

I knew big brother is watching but not to this extent!😬
Clearview AI seeking to put 100b photos in facial recognition database # via https://android.com
I remember watching a BBC TV show. The army solider who was framed for murder was told that all images uploaded on facebook and instagram were added to help create facial recognition software. This was a while back but I believed it. Removed all photos of myself.

Graphs like this ?:

1645127374851.png

"This is due to the fact that the population data used for the unvaccinated population is based on GP registration details, meaning it includes thousands of individuals who are registered but may no longer live in Scotland or simply failed to deregister. "

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Trudeau has been claiming US interference trying to overthrow the Canadian government as his justification for enacting martial law. He's claiming it's a terrorist plot and all supporters are terrorists.

It's all lies of course

Aside from the whole pro Trump BS what the act actually allows is for the government to freeze my bank account if I support or donate to the truckers cause or any other cause that the government doesn't agree with

Trudeau is getting more unhinged by the day

Watch these clips of him in Parliament yesterday

I am a reasonable, understanding and empathetic person

I don't usually wish ill on anyone.

However with this loathsome specimen I will relish every single moment of his downfall.

He has for years treated the Canadian citizens with utter contempt with a wilful disregard for their suffering.
All the while enriching himself and his family with corrupt business dealings.

Even now he refuses to even discuss a roadmap to ending mandates when he knows that over 75% of Canadians want that and the rest of the world are doing so .

This current debacle is a political crisis of his own making and has nothing to do with Covid.
He's blatantly lying about the protestors and labelling any citizen who won't obey him as a terrorist

He is the terrorist.

It's his desperate self serving attempt to maintain control and survive .

It's all about him all the time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think that if trump had won the election, they woulndt now be on the brink of war with Russia.

Does anyone else think that America are the aggressors and they are making tit up about the Russians and what they are doing to excuse a war.

For a long time I've really thought that "we" as in the UK and the USA are the baddies. Feeding our population lies and propergander to excuse wars that kill and displace millions of people -to line the pockets of the already rich and powerful. I'm not surprised people wanted to come and bomb the UK and USA (if they weren't false flags that it) with the way we treat their countries.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think that if trump had won the election, they woulndt now be on the brink of war with Russia.

Does anyone else think that America are the aggressors and they are making tit up about the Russians and what they are doing to excuse a war.

For a long time I've really thought that "we" as in the UK and the USA are the baddies. Feeding our population lies and propergander to excuse wars that kill and displace millions of people -to line the pockets of the already rich and powerful. I'm not surprised people wanted to come and bomb the UK and USA (if they weren't false flags that it) with the way we treat their countries.
America are most definitely the aggressor’s here! WMD remain fresh in my mind, the Bush and Blair partnership and their tissue of lies! Don’t get me started on that man and the knighthood! 🤯
Were NATO not the ones to turn the weapons towards Russia in the first place, what did they think Putin would do, sit there and take it!

Reactions: 10
The events happening in Canada are unfolding in NZ a few weeks later. We are living in very, very scary times.

In NZ, the protesters are still outside Parliament, where they've created a village of sorts (it's impressive!). From the most generous of food donations (SO much food), to laundry services, schooling, massages, yoga, a bouncy castle, cricket, a medic tent (with qualified staff), live music ... some have even ripped up some grass banks to erect vegetable gardens :LOL: - they're definitely in it for the long haul! There is so much ingenuity there ... wow, just wow. There is some serious money funding the protesters - they have portaloos, hay (for when the Speaker of the House turned all the sprinklers on the protesters and ruined the ground), and supplies that just keep on coming.

Jabcinda (as we like to call her) is looking very strained these days - but still, she won't meet with the protesters!

It's going to be very interesting indeed to see how this all ends.

Meanwhile, more and more people arrive each day to the protest, and even a couple of well-known names are either there, or have said they're on their way.

1645137989689.png
1645138139265.png
1645138161373.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry, @panache I can't bear to watch RB he makes me feel ill I know what he is saying at the moment is true I just don't trust him that reminds me even that last video I found on him has been taken down.. it was on an apparently uncensored platform

Yesterday someone on another thread said that another country didn't have it so bad with lockdown, someone from that country came in and said they had it really bad worse than anywhere else, Yet every time those of us here said how bad that country was having it that same person came in and said don't believe everything we read on the internet as its nowhere as bad as we were being told. 🤔

Also, another one from the Anti thread thinks everything we post is fake news just because we are CT

Reminds me (also ties into my first point) of when my daughter was young. I had told her "The Sun" was a joke newspaper and it lied all the time. One day we see a headline "Earthquake (somewhere in England) " and she roared with laughter saying mum look at this an earthquake in England. I said ah that is true, she was puzzled until I said "they don't tell lies about everything they mix lies and truth that is why you don't discount something because of who said it or who printed it"

She was 9 at the time so it was excusable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.