Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking of you since you responded to my post a few days ago. I checked BBC and co after your post this morning. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t make the headlines here and I had to go into the world news tab to read anything about it. Even then there wasn’t much and it was very much reported as the truckers and their supporters are causing trouble and the police force have recovered lots of weapons from the dangerous protestors. I don’t understand how they’re dangerous. Surely if they had the intent to use weapons they’d have done so in the past 18(? I think) days?
They're dangerous because they will no longer obey. Their refusal to comply plants the seed of Ideas in the minds of others which can spread like wildfire.

To be honest I don't blame her for settling. It's been a very long road and must have been so hard to even get here now.

Reactions: 6
As mentioned before, the first time I cottoned onto the manipulation of government/media was in the 70s and 80s during the strikes. I see peaceful people standing outside their workplaces public hooting their support as they drove past, people taking food parcels to them but the papers would report lots of trouble and loss of public support. all BS but those not there believed it, and still to this day believe it. "they" also put agitators into protests .. they would piss up and graffiti war memorials and other things that are a huge no-no to the public.

How people still fall for it all these years later is a mystery but they do.
I think minds change when people are personally exposed to it as I am now and you were then.

Than god for the independent news outlets in Canada and the reports and images being circulated on twitter and on youtube and rumble .

That has enabled the world to see the reality and it's in stark contrast to the lies the MSM are pushing .

The propaganda has failed because people can actually see and hear what's really going on.

The media have looked ludicrous because whilst they talking about violent far right fascists and nazi sympathizers people can watch reporting showing peaceful regular Canadians, all ages , ethnicities and backgrounds.

You have people cleaning up trash, sweeping the sidewalks, singing and dancing, feeding the homeless, kids playing on bouncy castles.

The police were mostly in solidarity with the protestors because they could see they were peaceful and didn't want to follow orders to remove them.
This has led to the chief of police resigning.

When the protestors left one of the border crossings the other day they did so peacefully and there are videos showing the protestors and the police shaking hands and hugging as they left.

Yet the government and media want you to think that these are violent insurrectionists necessitating martial law.

Trudeau is currently trying again to pass an internet censorship bill in the house which would shut down these independent reporters and also censor what people post on social media. Another attempt to censor and shut down any dissent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As well as having the right to freeze the bank accounts of all Canadian citizens for supporting protests he has now ordered Canadian financial institutions not to do any business with crypto currency.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As well as having the right to freeze the bank accounts of all Canadian citizens for supporting protests he has now ordered Canadian financial institutions not to do any business with crypto currency.
He can only do that if Bitcoin is left an exchange like coinbase or binance, even then it’s very hard to do as it’s decentralised so you would need to hack the persons account/pc. Most people that hold large amounts of Bitcoin will have it stored on a cold wallet like a Ledger and you can only access that with the private keys, if government were to ask for your private keys you can just claim they are lost, they have no other way to access it. It is the best and safest way to keep hold of your assets and this is why governments hate it.

Reactions: 9
He can only do that if Bitcoin is left an exchange like coinbase or binance, even then it’s very hard to do as it’s decentralised so you would need to hack the persons account/pc. Most people that hold large amounts of Bitcoin will have it stored on a cold wallet like a Ledger and you can only access that with the private keys, if government were to ask for your private keys you can just claim they are lost, they have no other way to access it. It is the best and safest way to keep hold of your assets and this is why governments hate it.

I'll admit that I don't really understand how it all works .

Apparently the Canadian government doesn't either so it won't work.

However the fact that they are trying to do this and giving these orders to financial institutions is appalling

Reactions: 8
I'll admit that I don't really understand how it all works .

Apparently the Canadian government doesn't either so it won't work.

However the fact that they are trying to do this and giving these orders to financial institutions is appalling
It’s crypto fud (fear, uncertainty and doubt) China and India do it all the time. I follow a lot of crypto accounts on Twitter and there was a lot of talk about setting up wallets for the truckers and sending them Bitcoin (untraceable unlike bank transfers) so this is why Trudeau will have said that. He’s an idiot

There's a few good documentaries on Bitcoin on youtube, I liked this one:

I personally don't trust it. Stuck with old fashioned gold and silver. In Asian culture as well gold has always been given as gifts.

There's a few good documentaries on Bitcoin on youtube, I liked this one:

I personally don't trust it. Stuck with old fashioned gold and silver.
Gold and silver are good assets to have but not safe from governments if they want to take your assets from you, this was not a problem for a long time but now we are seeing governments threaten to take assets which also ties in with the WEF slogan ‘you will own nothing and be happy’. A lot of people don’t trust Bitcoin because of how volatile it is but I believe in a decade or so it will stabilise, it’s still only 12 years old. There are lots of good books that explain the use of Bitcoin I recommend ‘The Bitcoin Standard’ as one to start with.

It’s crypto fud (fear, uncertainty and doubt) China and India do it all the time. I follow a lot of crypto accounts on Twitter and there was a lot of talk about setting up wallets for the truckers and sending them Bitcoin (untraceable unlike bank transfers) so this is why Trudeau will have said that. He’s an idiot

I was reading that $900k was raised in crypto in a few days after the government shut down the crowd funding website .

They initially stole gofundme donations of $10 million then when a second crowd sourcing website raised another $10 million they froze funds for that hacked the website and are now doxxing the names of people who donated on twitter.

This is Gerald Butts sharing names of people who donated .

He's Trudeau's best friend and former top advisor before he was forced to resign after a scandal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think this may have been the image to send Trudeau over the edge

After bouncy castles, BBQs and dancing this was the final straw

It's a great picture- I think it will become iconic in years to come

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, hiv tests are pretty normal in some parts of London due to high rates in immigrant communities. They also test/rule out TB more than in other parts of the country. When I lived in East London every time I went to the Dr they had to rule out TB. Again it's because of high rates in the area.

A friend had to have a hiv test to register with the gp in South London. Something that isn't routine in most parts of the UK as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: 4
It is so obviously about control and not health.
Fines issued for not participating in a covid test.
Will the naysayers say 'oh, that would never happen here.'? That's probably what lots of New Zealanders thought too.

This is why we must fight the changes to the Human Rights Act- the consultation is open.

Has anyone else been following Reiner Fuellmich? My goodness, it has been fascinating listening to all the interviews so far, but the Grand Jury has blown my mind.
The videos are about 3hours long but truly worth following imho.
The second one particularly is, well, labyrinthine the only word I can think of to describe it in terms of the rabbit holes it presents.

The machinations of the UK government, the Crown et al are irrefutable. For those who think that the shenanigans we've witnessed here are merely incompetence or that things would never be like NZ here- I would plead that they watch.
Sadly, we know that those who really need to watch/listen will have no interest in doing so.

I'll post the second one here, and highly recommend the others too.

If you prefer to read rather than listen, here is a transcript of the first participant of the discussion.

Another worth watching:

I remember well my shock at the foot and mouth episode and the burning pyres. This is also mentioned at around the 2hr30 mark.

Will the naysayers say 'oh, that would never happen here.'? That's probably what lots of New Zealanders thought too.

This is why we must fight the changes to the Human Rights Act- the consultation is open.

Has anyone else been following Reiner Fuellmich? My goodness, it has been fascinating listening to all the interviews so far, but the Grand Jury has blown my mind.
The second one particularly is, well, labyrinthine the only word I can think of to describe it in terms of the rabbit holes it presents.

The machinations of the UK government, the Crown et al are irrefutable. For those who think that the shenanigans we've witnessed here are merely incompetence or that things would never be like NZ here- I would plead that they watch.
Sadly, we know that those who really need to watch/listen will have no interest in doing so.

If you prefer to read rather than listen, here is a transcript of the first participant of the discussion.

Another worth watching:

I remember well my shock at the foot and mouth episode and the burning pyres. This is also mentioned at around the 2hr30 mark.

Ooh, sorry- don't know what's happened to my post there! Wanted to add a link to an odyssey video with another interesting conversation, but has got a tattle link for some reason?!
Too late to edit

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.