Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't actually believe the vax is giving people hiv. I think the tests are wrong. There is no reliable test for hiv, but the treatment gives hiv and Aids symptoms.

If we start testing people for aids, they'll be masses of false positives making it look like a sudden influx of hiv that people will then attribute to the vax as everyone has had it.

Hiv is not as common as they would have you think, it's not as contagious as you think and many of the countries that are in aids crisis are actually just in poverty crisis.

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, I really hope that he starts to feel better soon.
I noticed you said about going deaf and one of my neighbours has had a weird feeling in one ear, since her booster. She feels like it's blocked and can't hear well.
She went to the doctor and he said there might be an infection deep inside because he couldn't see anything, and prescribed antibiotics but they haven't helped so far, unfortunately.
Another of my neighbours was a very sprightly man in his seventies. He had the booster in November and I thought I saw a decline in his health.
One of his eyes went very red, then both were. He had to go to an eye clinic, got drops etc, one eye is still red.
Then he got covid in December, only a couple of weeks after the booster.
He had it quite badly, fever, chills, vomiting, terrible lower back pain that kept him awake.
He's recovered but sleeps loads and has lost his vitality.
A lady at my husbands work went deaf in one ear after her booster, her Dr told her it was a perfectly normal reaction and she was happy with that 🥴🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Without fail America is always the agresser America is a warmonger and has been at war most of its existence while telling everyone they are the peacekeepers.
Think the same about America. Not the land of the the free.

A lady at my husbands work went deaf in one ear after her booster, her Dr told her it was a perfectly normal reaction and she was happy with that 🥴🙈
I saw a post with the woman who fainted on stage. She did a clip with the same side effect after her first one.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 8
Gosh, my neighbour definitely thinks it's related to her booster shot, I must ask her if she said that to the doctor.
I had a quick Google about hearing loss and the vaccine, and Amplifon have this on their website: https://www.amplifon.com/uk/audiology-magazine/dizziness-tinnitus-earache-after-covid-vaccine
Also on the reporting, there are lots of eye problems my cousin had a detached retina the day after hers. I looked on the yellow card and there were loads of eye side effects reported

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I get so sad and angry hearing about and seeing first hand all these poor people going through these side effects.
They trusted people who told them to have the vaccines and are now being told it's stress, normal or unrelated.
As for those who continue to turn a blind eye or debunk,debunk,debunk... if I'm being charitable they are naive, sheltered and blindly trusting. But more likely pigheaded, in denial,thick or on the payroll.
Insulting imo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry about the angry emoji, it was related to Justin Trudeau,(not your post I'm having a visceral reaction to that man today) I seem to have had a (hopefully temporary) sense of humour bypass.

I just hate the way he is treating the truckers, and the way he has turned Canada into a totalitarian state. I know a lot of people feel the same, I just let emotion get the better of me today, regarding this issue.
It's a scary precedent he's set 🤷‍♀️ what if other countries do the same?
I really hope that it massively backfires and that he eventually faces the consequences, but will he, what are people's opinions on that?

It's concerning?

Just reading up on old conspiracy theory threads, and just thought I would ask out of curiosity about his father Pierre Trudeau.
Seems like an evil man, from what I have gathered (read in the past) and quite powerful, in the hierarchy of the global (political) elite?
Looks like his son is a chip off the old block carrying out daddy's work.

I definitely feel like Canada has been hit very hard (deliberately so) and used almost as a guinea pig, as a place fit for mass political control, Draconian restrictions and with a tyrant who hid his fascism behind a charming progressive facade.
Tbh I feel bad for Canadians, but in a sense of solidarity, because really it seems to me as if we are also having a soft slide into tyranny, whereas with them it's been a full on assault.
There but for the grace of God.....go us?
Don't know which is worse, sorry if I'm sounding pessimistic.
I hope the tide will turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Canada should be the warning people heed and get their money out of banks. As soon as my bills are paid I take the rest out.

Reactions: 12
Sorry about the angry emoji, it was related to Justin Trudeau,(not your post I'm having a visceral reaction to that man today) I seem to have had a (hopefully temporary) sense of humour bypass.

I just hate the way he is treating the truckers, and the way he has turned Canada into a totalitarian state. I know a lot of people feel the same, I just let emotion get the better of me today, regarding this issue.
It's a scary precedent he's set 🤷‍♀️ what if other countries do the same?
I really hope that it massively backfires and that he eventually faces the consequences, but will he, what are people's opinions on that?

It's concerning?

Just reading up on old conspiracy theory threads, and just thought I would ask out of curiosity about his father Pierre Trudeau.
Seems like an evil man, from what I have gathered (read in the past) and quite powerful, in the hierarchy of the global (political) elite?
Looks like his son is a chip off the old block carrying out daddy's work.

I definitely feel like Canada has been hit very hard (deliberately so) and used almost as a guinea pig, as a place fit for mass political control, Draconian restrictions and with a tyrant who hid his fascism behind a charming progressive facade.
Tbh I feel bad for Canadians, but in a sense of solidarity, because really it seems to me as if we are also having a soft slide into tyranny, whereas with them it's been a full on assault.
There but for the grace of God.....go us?
Don't know which is worse, sorry if I'm sounding pessimistic.
I hope the tide will turn.

I've been trying to explain how bad Canada has been under Trudeau on here and elsewhere for a while.

I don't think it really registered with most people though

Globally he had honed his image and the PR coming out of Canada was very good. Not just about him but about many other things.

The reality for Canadians has been very different from how he has been portrayed and perceived internationally

I'm sure many thought that I was exaggerating.

Related to Covid it's been one of the most restrictive countries in the world and there's no end in sight- not even a plan or a bit of hope for people to lift mandates. This despite the highest vax rate in the world pretty much

He's still pushing boosters and vaccines for kids.

When people were up in arms about Austria I could see that their restrictions weren't nearly as bad as those in Canada

The unvaccinated still can't actually leave the country they're trapped here.

Well at least now the masquerade is over and other countries can see who he really is.

This should serve as a warning to other countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been trying to explain how bad Canada has been under Trudeau on here and elsewhere for a while.

I don't think it really registered with most people though

Globally he had honed his image and the PR coming out of Canada was very good. Not just about him but about many other things.

The reality for Canadians has been very different from how he has been portrayed and perceived internationally

I'm sure many thought that I was exaggerating.

Related to Covid it's been one of the most restrictive countries in the world and there's no end in sight- not even a plan or a bit of hope for people to lift mandates. This despite the highest vax rate in the world pretty much

He's still pushing boosters and vaccines for kids.

When people were up in arms about Austria I could see that their restrictions weren't nearly as bad as those in Canada

The unvaccinated still can't actually leave the country they're trapped here.

Well at least now the masquerade is over and other countries can see who he really is.

This should serve as a warning to other countries.
I’ve been thinking of you since you responded to my post a few days ago. I checked BBC and co after your post this morning. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t make the headlines here and I had to go into the world news tab to read anything about it. Even then there wasn’t much and it was very much reported as the truckers and their supporters are causing trouble and the police force have recovered lots of weapons from the dangerous protestors. I don’t understand how they’re dangerous. Surely if they had the intent to use weapons they’d have done so in the past 18(? I think) days?

Reactions: 7
I’ve been thinking of you since you responded to my post a few days ago. I checked BBC and co after your post this morning. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t make the headlines here and I had to go into the world news tab to read anything about it. Even then there wasn’t much and it was very much reported as the truckers and their supporters are causing trouble and the police force have recovered lots of weapons from the dangerous protestors. I don’t understand how they’re dangerous. Surely if they had the intent to use weapons they’d have done so in the past 18(? I think) days?

It's all lies and propaganda from MSM.

They're all in lockstep with their far right violent narrative, nothing could be further from the truth

It has been a perfect example of peaceful civil disobedience

It has been a real eye opener for me in respect to the media

I don't believe a word they say about anything now.

All the real reporting has been done by independent news agencies. There are hours of real footage from them all over twitter and a youtube channel.

The same thing is going on with the media in other countries where people are protesting and Adhern in New Zealand is also coming out with the far right narrative which is complete bullshit.

There are convoys in many countries taking place right now and they are regular people wanting freedom.

That's what scares the governments . They want to maintain absolute control and many control the media, they certainly do 100% in Canada

This is a statement from the head of security for the convoy regarding the firearms "story" - he is a former rcmp officer who previously worked as a sniper for Trudeau until he resigned.

The CBC state media has obtained illegally hacked information of people who donated to the truckers and is investigating them and sending them emails to ask why they sent donations.

These are ordinary citizens like you or me who donated to a cause they believe in and this is what's happening.

People are being doxxed by the media

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As mentioned before, the first time I cottoned onto the manipulation of government/media was in the 70s and 80s during the strikes. I see peaceful people standing outside their workplaces public hooting their support as they drove past, people taking food parcels to them but the papers would report lots of trouble and loss of public support. all BS but those not there believed it, and still to this day believe it. "they" also put agitators into protests .. they would piss up and graffiti war memorials and other things that are a huge no-no to the public.

How people still fall for it all these years later is a mystery but they do.

Reactions: 16
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, I really hope that he starts to feel better soon.
I noticed you said about going deaf and one of my neighbours has had a weird feeling in one ear, since her booster. She feels like it's blocked and can't hear well.
She went to the doctor and he said there might be an infection deep inside because he couldn't see anything, and prescribed antibiotics but they haven't helped so far, unfortunately.
Another of my neighbours was a very sprightly man in his seventies. He had the booster in November and I thought I saw a decline in his health.
One of his eyes went very red, then both were. He had to go to an eye clinic, got drops etc, one eye is still red.
Then he got covid in December, only a couple of weeks after the booster.
He had it quite badly, fever, chills, vomiting, terrible lower back pain that kept him awake.
He's recovered but sleeps loads and has lost his vitality.
Thankyou. And that is what my dad describes it like, is like water being trapped in his ear. As said he was always very fit and well before the vaccines and it’s such a shame to see his health in sudden decline. We were visiting him for a week over Christmas when the household caught covid - I have never taken a covid test at all, even when I have been ill, not even once and nor has one of my siblings - neither of us have bought into the hype around it all. However my other sibling is very much a pro vax, mask wearer with his 3 jabs. We all fell somewhat ill, my unvaxxed sibling and I had what could best be described as a bad cold but not quite lasting as long as one, bit of a headache, the sniffles and feeling a tad run down - nothing no one over 2 years ago would get their knickers in a knot over - the children were all OK. Symptoms came and went within 48 hours. However my double vaxxed dad and triple vaxxed brother were completely written off for over a week, if not more, withering away in their beds. Ironic and probably no coincidence at all that the only vaxxed people in the household were the only ones to feel completely incapacitated by it.

My triple vaxxed brother really gets on my wick. I questioned why he was wearing not one but two masks when he was triple vaxxed and therefor “protected” when we all went out for a meal as a family a month before Christmas. He did not wear the masks inside the restaurant but yes, outside in the open air - you really couldn’t make this tit up. I was met with a dirty glare, called selfish and he refused to engage in any further conversation with me, almost like he felt too “intelligent” to discuss with a mere “anti vaxxer” - I was completely dismissed! All I wanted was an answer why if he had that much faith in the vaccine he was outdoors with 2 masks on. He is also the “brains” of the family and I expected a lot more from him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.