Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, where were you and your virtual signalling when this was all going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ukraine and the US were the only countries to vote against the UN resolution to nazism

US reason was it would inhibit free speech and Ukraine's reason was it had pro-Russian biased. They do this every year, guess who puts forward the resolution ... Russia
🤔

Reactions: 6
Interesting video @LadyMuck, thanks for sharing.I like Adam and I think he explains things in a very concise and articulate manner.
The way I understood it (and other people might have different interpretations), is he was basically explaining the current financial system, and dominance, and how we as people can try and find ways to reclaim our power and money back, and use our own initiatives?
He made some interesting observations about the food chain, and diet, and things to be aware of about that, also inflation, bitcoin,local governance and grassroots participation, mass media as propogander. etc etc

What I took home from all this, was the idea of the importance of finding an alternative.
An alternative media, financial system, means of communication etc etc.
I think those are good and valid points, and personally empowering, even hopeful.
That's just my views, someone else might think differently. 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was food for thought though, and that's always a good thing to have.
In fact the thought came to me that actually the one thing that stands out to me, on the conspiracy theory thread is curiosity.
Curiosity that unfortunately, some people want to smother and shut down, or even sneer at?
Now I:m not for the continued us against them narrative, there is so much of that in the media or daily life, but I will say that curiosity should always be welcomed, imo because that's how we communicate and thrive as human beings.
Any attempt to shut that down, though ultimately doesn't work, in fact it might even strengthen people's resolve to look into things.
So thank you for your video, and all the people who post on here, and on other threads, because it's glib and a cliche but it's good to talk, and communicate, and share information.
It keeps us going, and it (if used wisely) keeps us engaged in life, and connected and involved in something bigger than ourselves.
So yes here's to, (as said on the video) conspiracy therapy :p or on the video I would, also like to share conspiracy reality.
It's just an alternative, otherwise things just fall into totalitarianism and fascism.....(no I'm not overreacting) I'll say it again, my husband grew up under the Communists (for all those who think we are such communist lovers :rolleyes:), concentration camps and imprisonment and even death, were real.
People died for having a different (alternative) opinion, so I personally am not about to throw a hissy fit because I don't like someone's opinion, or call for them to be sent to Siberia!
Don't say you are against fascism by acting like a fascist then!
Just saying.
I'll gladly be infuriated, offended, have my buttons pushed as long as I also know, I have a voice and not everyone has to agree or like it (in fact I'd hate it if they did) but what's good for the goose is good for the Gander as well.
Let's keep all voices heard then, and people can try and interfer and say one point of view is more valid than another, and we can all have a tendency to do that sometimes, or have tunnel vision, but the antidote to all that again, is curiosity....that's what gets us out of entrenched viewpoints and opens up a dialogue.
So glad at least to have that. (y)

Interesting video, (I thought) but I particularly liked the way he talked about, the importance of having a personal vision, for our lives.
This is to bring balance to the NWO who definitely have a vision of where they want humanity to go or be defined by.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At risk of repeating myself the posts on this thread make me stop and think, they make me investigate, explore, they make me laugh, they make me angry, emotional, baffled, frustrated but most of all they make me thankful for inquiring minds and people unafraid to share their information, ideas and ideals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely fascinating. I'm very different to you. I have the gift of knowing. but often have no idea how I know what I know, so we each see the same things. but in very different ways. Although as time has gone on I have felt something very different coming to what I first felt was coming, but then maybe that could be that the realities are changing not everyone's but I know enough that we can change our own future by changing our thoughts

I have grown up thinking I was utterly stupid and thick but these last few years have shown me that those I envied growing up, are exactly what I thought I was. They only see what they are told to see there is no intelligence in being able to repeat what you were taught. People like me with learning difficulties are much harder to school. I'm not stupid and never was I just learn in a very different way to the majority. Only those who can unlearn and relearn will get through it, those who just come here to laugh and poke are the ones who won't get through it, they are so busy laughing at us tripping over a bump in the kerb to see the huge bus bearing down on them and they won't see it until its way too late

Would love to hear more of your thoughts and your gift. Do you read the great awakening/ prepping thread? We haven't posted in a while as I feel we are all just hanging in and holding onto our hats but we all think about each other even when not posting there. I think we all post here too

Yep, it only takes a day or two for shops to be cleared. I prep because no way would I want to be near any shops when the realisation hits that this is IT for your food supply. Those who pop to the shop daily are going to be very scared and scared people do scary things.

Everyone should have enough to get them over a bumpy crises. I remember in the 70s ladies actually fisticuff fighting over a bag of sugar, that was just for sugar as their was a sugar shortage at the time. Seen other things during the 70s as well rolling power cuts etc as well as other food shortages. So I have alt heating, lighting and cooking in my prep
I don't think I have any special gifts. I believe everyone is able to think for themselves if only they were able to do so. The world is set up in such a way that there is too many distractions for most people to allow themselves to really ponder deeply. I don't watch or read anything about conspiracy theories except for this thread. I realised about ten years ago, everyone who has a platform to share to a wide audience, their thoughts and suchlike to do with the idea that all isn't as it seems, were in fact part of the whole show. There will be small cookie crumbs of truth and the rest is nonsense. Again, designed to mislead. Human beings are so pliable now in the modern era, a take over of the world by a group of money hungry people wouldn't require such effort to mislead. It became obvious to me there simply had to be more to it than that. Why the concerted effort, why all the misery? Unless of course misery WAS the object of the game. Why though? Why the need to corrupt and degrade us humans in this way? So many questions and the only way to try and answer them was to think for myself. I believe one must come OUT of the rabbit hole because down the rabbit hole, the falsities and misdirection are overwhelming. I've always had an effortless, well developed intuition since I was little and I read everything I could get my hands on. I believe a strong understanding of words and language helps immensely because language structure and grammar play a deciding role between what is being said and what is actually being said. I am an o negative blood group and whilst I realise that too is up for debate regarding the authenticity of origin etc, I strongly fit the description personality wise. I am an introvert and I don't engage much but I am encouraged to see everyone here en route to the truth 🤘🤗♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting video @LadyMuck, thanks for sharing.I like Adam and I think he explains things in a very concise and articulate manner.
The way I understood it (and other people might have different interpretations), is he was basically explaining the current financial system, and dominance, and how we as people can try and find ways to reclaim our power and money back, and use our own initiatives?
He made some interesting observations about the food chain, and diet, and things to be aware of about that, also inflation, bitcoin,local governance and grassroots participation, mass media as propogander. etc etc

What I took home from all this, was the idea of the importance of finding an alternative.
An alternative media, financial system, means of communication etc etc.
I think those are good and valid points, and personally empowering, even hopeful.
That's just my views, someone else might think differently. 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was food for thought though, and that's always a good thing to have.
In fact the thought came to me that actually the one thing that stands out to me, on the conspiracy theory thread is curiosity.
Curiosity that unfortunately, some people want to smother and shut down, or even sneer at?
Now I:m not for the continued us against them narrative, there is so much of that in the media or daily life, but I will say that curiosity should always be welcomed, imo because that's how we communicate and thrive as human beings.
Any attempt to shut that down, though ultimately doesn't work, in fact it might even strengthen people's resolve to look into things.
So thank you for your video, and all the people who post on here, and on other threads, because it's glib and a cliche but it's good to talk, and communicate, and share information.
It keeps us going, and it (if used wisely) keeps us engaged in life, and connected and involved in something bigger than ourselves.
So yes here's to, (as said on the video) conspiracy therapy :p or on the video I would, also like to share conspiracy reality.
It's just an alternative, otherwise things just fall into totalitarianism and fascism.....(no I'm not overreacting) I'll say it again, my husband grew up under the Communists (for all those who think we are such communist lovers :rolleyes:), concentration camps and imprisonment and even death, were real.
People died for having a different (alternative) opinion, so I personally am not about to throw a hissy fit because I don't like someone's opinion, or call for them to be sent to Siberia!
Don't say you are against fascism by acting like a fascist then!
Just saying.
I'll gladly be infuriated, offended, have my buttons pushed as long as I also know, I have a voice and not everyone has to agree or like it (in fact I'd hate it if they did) but what's good for the goose is good for the Gander as well.
Let's keep all voices heard then, and people can try and interfer and say one point of view is more valid than another, and we can all have a tendency to do that sometimes, or have tunnel vision, but the antidote to all that again, is curiosity....that's what gets us out of entrenched viewpoints and opens up a dialogue.
So glad at least to have that. (y)

Interesting video, (I thought) but I particularly liked the way he talked about, the importance of having a personal vision, for our lives.
This is to bring balance to the NWO who definitely have a vision of where they want humanity to go or be defined by.

Just realised I used the dancing mushroom emoji by accident, when I was trying to say I am 🤭
Don't know what kind of Freudian slip, that indicates, 🤷‍♀️
Maybe it's better not to ask! :D

• Haha
I don't think I have any special gifts. I believe everyone is able to think for themselves if only they were able to do so. The world is set up in such a way that there is too many distractions for most people to allow themselves to really ponder deeply. I don't watch or read anything about conspiracy theories except for this thread. I realised about ten years ago, everyone who has a platform to share to a wide audience, their thoughts and suchlike to do with the idea that all isn't as it seems, were in fact part of the whole show. There will be small cookie crumbs of truth and the rest is nonsense. Again, designed to mislead. Human beings are so pliable now in the modern era, a take over of the world by a group of money hungry people wouldn't require such effort to mislead. It became obvious to me there simply had to be more to it than that. Why the concerted effort, why all the misery? Unless of course misery WAS the object of the game. Why though? Why the need to corrupt and degrade us humans in this way? So many questions and the only way to try and answer them was to think for myself. I believe one must come OUT of the rabbit hole because down the rabbit hole, the falsities and misdirection are overwhelming. I've always had an effortless, well developed intuition since I was little and I read everything I could get my hands on. I believe a strong understanding of words and language helps immensely because language structure and grammar play a deciding role between what is being said and what is actually being said. I am an o negative blood group and whilst I realise that too is up for debate regarding the authenticity of origin etc, I strongly fit the description personality wise. I am an introvert and I don't engage much but I am encouraged to see everyone here en route to the truth 🤘🤗♥
I’m O negative too, that’s interesting! I have read the theories and find them very interesting x I agree with you about the importance of language and understanding/misunderstanding.

Thank you that is very Interesting. I as have said before have learning difficulties, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia having these in the 60s was a real disadvantage because no one understood them or even knew they existed to be fair. So I stopped going to school. I could read ( I actually speed read, or block read whatever it's called ) and was always reading but I never noticed grammar and never used it.. its only my spellchecker and grammar checkers that let me be understood on paper so to speak, but even then I often defeat them and have to go all around the houses to find a word both I and my checkers agree on.
I cannot physically write anything legible, so am always shocked when I have to pick up a pen and try to write. My computer has let me believe that my difficulties are not that bad or I have grown out of them.🤣

The blood thing is intriguing and so many theories about it. I am A negative.

Re-the rabbit hole I would never encourage anyone to live down them. only to view down them with detachment. I post a lot of things as I like looking from different perspectives I don't believe them all or one person or theory is correct. I feel there are many realities because so many people see so many different things or the same thing in a very different way. The only ones I discount are those who can't see anything wrong with the world we live in and believe this is just how things are and always were when I know things were different before. How do I know? I just do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I told my GP, who called me personally to find out why I hasn't had my vax, that I didn't want it because I was breastfeeding (one of many reasons), he told me it was absolutely fine for me to have it and there was no reason I should not have it.

I was actually shocked that a gp could tell me it was safe for my baby even though there was no testing and no evidence it was.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thank you that is very Interesting. I as have said before have learning difficulties, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia having these in the 60s was a real disadvantage because no one understood them or even knew they existed to be fair. So I stopped going to school. I could read ( I actually speed read, or block read whatever it's called ) and was always reading but I never noticed grammar and never used it.. its only my spellchecker and grammar checkers that let me be understood on paper so to speak, but even then I often defeat them and have to go all around the houses to find a word both I and my checkers agree on.
I cannot physically write anything legible, so am always shocked when I have to pick up a pen and try to write. My computer has let me believe that my difficulties are not that bad or I have grown out of them.🤣

The blood thing is intriguing and so many theories about it. I am A negative.

Re-the rabbit hole I would never encourage anyone to live down them. only to view down them with detachment. I post a lot of things as I like looking from different perspectives I don't believe them all or one person or theory is correct. I feel there are many realities because so many people see so many different things or the same thing in a very different way. The only ones I discount are those who can't see anything wrong with the world we live in and believe this is just how things are and always were when I know things were different before. How do I know? I just do.
I totally understand wading through the widely available material, signposting the way to the truth Purr. I did it for a long time before I realised the answer was actually inside of me. All along. It's in us all. There has to be a point of beginning and that's how we navigate. Just by listening and observing. We know the truth when we hear it. Our soul, for want of a better word, prickles when we hear it. Just as it leaves us uneasy when we hear the lies. It is intended that we all come to acknowledge, even if we never admit to it, that our narrative of the world has been given to us. By then it will be too late for most and I pity them. They have been given so many clues, to the point it's an over saturated invitation to look a little closer (for example - every time we see unicorns on various things, that is an invitation to THINK independently). The people who have already clicked and are making an effort to get to the truth, there may be some hope for us. That is purely a feeling on my part. A strong intuitive feeling. I am still learning and thinking, always. There is always more to learn on the way to the dawn ♥

I’m O negative too, that’s interesting! I have read the theories and find them very interesting x I agree with you about the importance of language and understanding/misunderstanding.
Hello fellow O-. Yes, I believe it helps a lot re language and understanding etc. It doesn't exclude those however who have hurdles in that area as our very own fellow neg Purrrr is testament to that. There are no barriers to the truth so to speak 🤗♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s been discussed on this thread before but I’m very interested in blood types. I’m AB negative, and I wonder if perhaps being rhesus negative makes you more likely to think/feel/intuit like we do… 🤔 If you read about the theories of the origins of rhesus negative blood it’s super interesting!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m O- , I remember reading stuff about blood types before, can’t remember what now though, I’ll have to think.

It’s been discussed on this thread before but I’m very interested in blood types. I’m AB negative, and I wonder if perhaps being rhesus negative makes you more likely to think/feel/intuit like we do… 🤔 If you read about the theories of the origins of rhesus negative blood it’s super interesting!
I'm AB neg too!

I’m O- too, very interested in our origins and bloodlines.
Really pleased it’s not simply all covid posts on here now.
Has anyone researched Niburu? What do you think the likelihood of it being true is?
I have wondered about the extreme weather; covid restrictions; clear depopulation agenda; transfer of wealth (to fund weapons/underground cities and/or build bases on other planets?)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know anything about project looking glass? I find it very interesting.(also the comments left under the video's).Also the implications if true, are radical (but in a good way)? 👌 Intriguing.

I watched the 1st of these a good few years ago had forgotten about it, I'm pretty sure the person speaking in these is David Wilcock look up his work and his videos. The looking glass project is how the saying "nothing can stop what's coming" came about.

If anyone has posted something they feel is important or very interesting that hasn't been commented on please re-post. its very easy to miss questions that one of us might be able to answer or has not seen and would like to watch.

They say the royals have more than their fair share of negs. I'm from the Howard line. ( Cathrine Howard is my 1st cousin 15 times removed) Maybe the good guys and the bad guys are all negative dominant. I have no idea, but it's all very interesting. I have heard that negative also favours left-handedness .. No Idea if that's true either but I am left-handed. Only one in my family (same with the blood) most of my 7 grandchildren are lefties, don't know what their blood group is though.

I’m O- too, very interested in our origins and bloodlines.
Really pleased it’s not simply all covid posts on here now.
Has anyone researched Niburu? What do you think the likelihood of it being true is?
I have wondered about the extreme weather; covid restrictions; clear depopulation agenda; transfer of wealth (to fund weapons/underground cities and/or build bases on other planets?)
The weather is easily manipulated (Watch Frankinskies)

I'm still unsure about Niburu, the only way it could be real is if it were in and out of different dimensions. I would never say never though as who the heck knows anymore.

Every town and even villages seem to have underground tunnels even my tiny village apparently has a tunnel into the local town. My brother has been down a few of the London ones (this was in the 70s) and he said they are huge.and seemingly run for miles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.