Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The queen is dodgy as duck. Isn't she Canada's queen too, shouldn't she be speaking up for her subjects.

I liked that nuke video. I've never heard that theory before. I do think nukes are real, but some of the tests will be fake and I don't think people have as many or as bigger ones as they claim.

I was really interested in what that Galen Windsor guy was saying about nucular waste not being as toxic as people think and it being a viable and cheap means to power homes on an individual level.

I looked into him a bit more and basically the plutonium waste he was talking about isnt really toxic in small amounts. But scientist/gov claim that we don't really know how dangerous these things are so they have a very cautious approach to all radioactive material.

So the guy could be right. I have a relative that worked for a big energy company and he said that we don't have the technology to build our own nuclear plants now. We'd have to outsource it to another country to build. He said it's a great power source but TPTB didn't like it. I guess because it stops puttinh money into oil.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are nuclear weapons a hoax?

Funnily enough Ive been thinking a lot about nuclear weapons etc what with Russia and Ukraine going on, and part of me does wonder if part of its horror and fear is a way of controlling the narrative…what better way to head off major war by saying you have these devastating weapons? I wonder if many countries don’t have as many/as powerful as they say…
also, surely these days there are weapons/tech just as powerful but not nearly as damaging radiation wise?

Reactions: 4
The queen is dodgy as duck. Isn't she Canada's queen too, shouldn't she be speaking up for her subjects.

I liked that nuke video. I've never heard that theory before. I do think nukes are real, but some of the tests will be fake and I don't think people have as many or as bigger ones as they claim.

I was really interested in what that Galen Windsor guy was saying about nucular waste not being as toxic as people think and it being a viable and cheap means to power homes on an individual level.

I looked into him a bit more and basically the plutonium waste he was talking about isnt really toxic in small amounts. But scientist/gov claim that we don't really know how dangerous these things are so they have a very cautious approach to all radioactive material.

So the guy could be right. I have a relative that worked for a big energy company and he said that we don't have the technology to build our own nuclear plants now. We'd have to outsource it to another country to build. He said it's a great power source but TPTB didn't like it. I guess because it stops puttinh money into oil.
Funnily enough Ive been thinking a lot about nuclear weapons etc what with Russia and Ukraine going on, and part of me does wonder if part of its horror and fear is a way of controlling the narrative…what better way to head off major war by saying you have these devastating weapons? I wonder if many countries don’t have as many/as powerful as they say…
also, surely these days there are weapons/tech just as powerful but not nearly as damaging radiation wise?
its a very interesting concept isn't it? Knowing things now that I was ignrant of back in the day, nothing would surprise me

Glenn Beck

Spot on! It's also what Jimmy Dore has said. about it hurting the west financially ( well not those with money only the man on the street) more than Russia. Russia didn't do what conquering invaders normally do so that didn't make sense either and the, over the top propaganda in favour of Ukraine and making out Zelynskyy is some kind of hero ( and yes if he died the people would call for ww3 because so many are almost begging their countries to help now. and the double standards from covid to this is very true..

As I said before something isn't right when they were saying they were being bombed I was watching live cams and everywhere was quiet and people just going about their day. All that fake stuff was coming out .. its all very bizarre to say the least.

this is also very intresting

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The propaganda thing really is so easy to spot, it's all things that pull on the heartstring and make you angry. Remember I said about throwing babies out the incubators and blow me if they didn't start saying about babies in incubators the very next day, have we had Russians pissing up war memories at all or memorials being bombed?

It's all so predictable. Apparently, Putin is almost on his deathbed but at the same time hiding in a bunker (remember Bin Laden ) scared to death the coward while Zelinskyy is being a hero How do people fall for it over and over and not start asking questions. How does a leader find so many photo ops and take so many important calls and hear devastating news while on those photo ops? People are so used to reality TV they can't tell the difference anymore.
The way people are baying for blood they will be rounding up anyone who has Russian links and putting them into internment camps soon

No, I'm not saying it's a hoax before the curtain twitchers put words in my mouth but I am saying we are not being told the truth and the truth will be very different from what we are being told.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
its a very interesting concept isn't it? Knowing things now that I was ignrant of back in the day, nothing would surprise me

Spot on! It's also what Jimmy Dore has said. about it hurting the west financially ( well not those with money only the man on the street) more than Russia. Russia didn't do what conquering invaders normally do so that didn't make sense either and the, over the top propaganda in favour of Ukraine and making out Zelynskyy is some kind of hero ( and yes if he died the people would call for ww3 because so many are almost begging their countries to help now. and the double standards from covid to this is very true..

As I said before something isn't right when they were saying they were being bombed I was watching live cams and everywhere was quiet and people just going about their day. All that fake stuff was coming out .. its all very bizarre to say the least.

this is also very intresting

I can’t keep up with the threads but before all this my CT decorator was going on about blue and gold symbolism (and no, not in a paint sense 🤣). I said “oh, that’s because they’re complementary colours?” And he said no, look into it. It feels like there’s a lot of social psychology going on and I’m avoiding most of the Ukrainian stories (every time I see Zelensky he looks like something off White House Down), although that Martin Roberts crying in Costco car park over Calpol 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t keep up with the threads but before all this my CT decorator was going on about blue and gold symbolism (and no, not in a paint sense 🤣). I said “oh, that’s because they’re complementary colours?” And he said no, look into it. It feels like there’s a lot of social psychology going on and I’m avoiding most of the Ukrainian stories (every time I see Zelensky he looks like something off White House Down), although that Martin Roberts crying in Costco car park over Calpol 😐
I almost always miss the symbolism and numerology side of things unless I actually look for it. I do see more now than I did before. like longstanding programmes always have a anti-vaxer or CT on and they are always idiots. But this war has so many things going on that make me roll my eyes it's like watching a script you wrote play out I can't see how others can't see it, but then if you take everything at face value you won't see it. I see on the Ukraine thread a few people now questioning. some things. You can only push something so far before people start to see it.
The thing is the propaganda is so contradictory. I said on another post they cant make up their minds if Russia is a powerforce or if they are poor and using old equipment if his army are highly trained or little boys who have no idea what is going on. . Now if Putin is as paranoid as they all believe then its pretty obvious what is the truth there. They have pushed this narrative that Ukraine is a weak country that would not hurt a fly when the truth is very different. it's not even that hard to look into Ukraine's recent history.
No matter how many times you post historians etc explaining how the situation came about, and the truth of what is going on they won't look and will believe instead some hysterical news reporter talking about babies and incubators.

Anyone watched Matt's Frakinskies? If you haven't then please do, it is all on film not just people talking, it actually shows how through the years our skies and weather have been manipulated it shows you what they could do when my grandparents were young and I'm in my 60s! this was in the days they would proudly show off their work but now its a secret. although they are now saying geoengineering, which they denied was a thing, is something that can save us from climate change. problem reaction, solution

Here is Matt at a seminar talking about how he came to be who he is. I have followed Matt for a number of years now and he is such a lovely spiritual person.

Just a little bit of education. this -------> ? <---------- is a question mark it means to ask a question.
it's not stating a fact as some people seem to believe. but then it makes you wonder if they don't know what a question mark is, or what the word theory means then it's no wonder they don't understand what this thread is about or indeed understand anything that doesn't come off their TV where being spoonfed is the preferred method of education

Reactions: 9
Some of the stuff around chemtrails is compelling, but there are two reasons I can't get on board with it. Firstly it relies on the chemists and engineers who make the chemicals and release systems to keep quiet, and based on the amount of trails around the UK and USA that would be a lot of people.
Secondly, poison in the sky effects everyone, so the people behind it would also be getting themselves.

I think planes are dumping heavy metals into the sky that are effecting the weather, soil air quality etc. But I don't think it's a deliberate act. I think that's just the crap that planes dump out -like car exhaust, and the airline companies are covering up how dangerous it is.

Reactions: 7
I've also avoided all msm Ukraine coverage just like I avoided all covid coverage. The same people in my life who used to bleat on about "the cases are rising" while not seeing or hearing of a single death or hospitalisation in their real life are now saying to me "we shouldn't be here,we should be fighting, do you think we are heading for ww3, I'm glued to the TV". I'm far from heartless but all the people making it about themselves make me heave.
Oh diddums the poor curtain twitchers are upset at our questions, theories and words. Get a life.

Reactions: 12
I've also avoided all msm Ukraine coverage just like I avoided all covid coverage. The same people in my life who used to bleat on about "the cases are rising" while not seeing or hearing of a single death or hospitalisation in their real life are now saying to me "we shouldn't be here,we should be fighting, do you think we are heading for ww3, I'm glued to the TV". I'm far from heartless but all the people making it about themselves make me heave.
Oh diddums the poor curtain twitchers are upset at our questions, theories and words. Get a life.
I actually saw the start of BBC news at 10 last night. Not intentionally but it was on when I clicked off a recording. I was actually gobsmacked how there was absolutely no coverage of anything other than Ukraine! Nothing! Not even covid was mentioned. Do people not question how we've gone from having Covid shoved in our faces daily to it not being reported on even once!? This deadly virus that we were all meant to be petrified of has suddenly disappeared overnight. Just shows you that people will not question anything the MSM says no matter how ludicrous it is.

Reactions: 16
Some of the stuff around chemtrails is compelling, but there are two reasons I can't get on board with it. Firstly it relies on the chemists and engineers who make the chemicals and release systems to keep quiet, and based on the amount of trails around the UK and USA that would be a lot of people.
Secondly, poison in the sky effects everyone, so the people behind it would also be getting themselves.

I think planes are dumping heavy metals into the sky that are effecting the weather, soil air quality etc. But I don't think it's a deliberate act. I think that's just the crap that planes dump out -like car exhaust, and the airline companies are covering up how dangerous it is.
I'm pretty sure they use drone planes not maned ones now. Many people have tried to whistleblow (in all fields) and have their lives destroyed. Those who do keep speaking out are just called crazy by the usual crowd. now they are doing it deliberately and telling us they are doing it to save the planet. We have seen how easy it is to fool people even those we believe are of higher intelligence

. Also with vaccinations I always thought once each Dr, nurse see how babies were being damaged they would all speak out. I was so shocked, disappointed when I joined an antivax nursing group and see such questions las
" how do you get over the guilt when you are holding a child down and knowing you might injure them or even kill them with the vaccine" I was so shocked I said surely you don't still vaccinate and was told ( by another nurse on the thread) if it comes to my child eating and yours dying, my child eats. Not all were like that most were saying they left their jobs and got jobs that didn't include vaccines but also they were not speaking out because they would lose their job.

I think how they cover things up is interesting we kind of see how it is when talking in a thread that is thinking one way and you try to post another angle, you are quickly shut down and called an idiot or crazy CT even when its not even a CT.

• Sad
I'm pretty sure they use drone planes not maned ones now. Many people have tried to whistleblow (in all fields) and have their lives destroyed. Those who do keep speaking out are just called crazy by the usual crowd. now they are doing it deliberately and telling us they are doing it to save the planet. We have seen how easy it is to fool people even those we believe are of higher intelligence

. Also with vaccinations I always thought once each Dr, nurse see how babies were being damaged they would all speak out. I was so shocked, disappointed when I joined an antivax nursing group and see such questions las
" how do you get over the guilt when you are holding a child down and knowing you might injure them or even kill them with the vaccine" I was so shocked I said surely you don't still vaccinate and was told ( by another nurse on the thread) if it comes to my child eating and yours dying, my child eats. Not all were like that most were saying they left their jobs and got jobs that didn't include vaccines but also they were not speaking out because they would lose their job.

I think how they cover things up is interesting we kind of see how it is when talking in a thread that is thinking one way and you try to post another angle, you are quickly shut down and called an idiot or crazy CT even when its not even a CT.
I did see the army woman who tried to whistle blow. I more meant people working on the commercial planes. But if it is all private planes that would make more sense.

Recently I've seen black dark brown trails left behind by planes that stay much longer. Have you heard anything about what those might be.

I do believe they can change the weather and do. I heard of the Russians doing it before sporting events. But I'm not convinced they are deliberately puttinh poison into the sky to kill us. Because that would kill everyone. I think the tit pumped out is just a by product of the planes.

The thing is nothing ever changes. If you look back at the Victorian times, they were killing themselves with poisons in their homes and food. And it was allowed to happen. It's still happening now. I don't think TPTB want to kill us, I think they just want to sell us tit and don't care if it later turns out it's killing us.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.