Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a regular commenter on this thread but it is my favourite to read. I wouldn’t pay attention to what is said in a particular group neither. They’ve turned their conversation into cats since certain things have come out in their beloved mainstream press that was previously “a conspiracy” over the past couple of days. One member is terribly obvious at directing the topic of conversation elsewhere when their narrative isn’t going the way they expect. I can’t help but laugh. At least fig rolls and cats aren’t being discussed here.
Only took two years to come to the covid 19 came from a lab theory. :ROFLMAO:

Johnson+Johnsons Talc being dangerous was also a conspiracy theory until they finally admitted it after 40 years or so.

Geo engineering also a CT until it's on ABC news talking about creating artificial clouds+ cloud seeding.

I like the old school ones too:

Where the titanic was sunk on purpose. A journal from 100 years later revealed water tight doors had been left open, a crucial lifeboat drill was cancelled, the Titanic was travelling at full speed in an icy environment. An ice warning came through at 2pm and was handed to Bruce Ismay, who put it in his pocket instead of making it public.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Im not a regular commenter on this thread but it is my favourite to read. I wouldn’t pay attention to what is said in a particular group neither. They’ve turned their conversation into cats since certain things have come out in their beloved mainstream press that was previously “a conspiracy” over the past couple of days. One member is terribly obvious at directing the topic of conversation elsewhere when their narrative isn’t going the way they expect. I can’t help but laugh. At least fig rolls and cats aren’t being discussed here.
They think we are flat earthers too which is quite amusing, if you believe one ‘CT’ then you must believe them all 😅 I find their banter shocking as well and I don’t know how they find each other so hilarious 🤣 i would definitely rather be part of the conspiracy theorist gang 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never understood how you can be so anti conspiracy theories. I personally think all CTs are absolutely fascinating, even if some may not be true. I love listening to peoples opinions and thoughts on all topics. To think we know everything is extremely ignorant in my personal view. And doesn't everything start out as a conspiracy, that's why we have the saying "conspiracy to commit a crime". Gosh I'm glad they're not detectives otherwise there would be a lot of murderers on the loose 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've never understood how you can be so anti conspiracy theories. I personally think all CTs are absolutely fascinating, even if some may not be true. I love listening to peoples opinions and thoughts on all topics. To think we know everything is extremely ignorant in my personal view. And doesn't everything start out as a conspiracy, that's why we have the saying "conspiracy to commit a crime". Gosh I'm glad they're not detectives otherwise there would be a lot of murderers on the loose 😂
Agree it’s just a boring way to always look at things when you first thought is ‘I need to see the scientific evidence and data to back this up’, 😴 definitely the types that were the teachers pet in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally I think hollow earth is more likely than flat earth. I like the idea of hollow earth too.
The number of deep tunnels is fascinating. underground cities all over the world I am not a flat earther like many CT there are those that are thrown into the mix to make people look stupid. But really it's only the stupid who believe we believe them.

Re- titanic, I think there were many things set up to make sure it sunk, they left nothing to chance.. wasn't there some really important people on board that needed to be got rid of as well (its that time when my brain shuts down) bankers etc also the sister ship needed to vanish so a switch was made

there is a great docu floating about that says there was a fire in the coal sheds for days.

Found it

Reactions: 9
Exactly. If they don’t like someone’s else’s view why are they dead set against making “anti” threads? I don’t believe in certain things but I don’t go round spending literally every waking minute dedicating my life to trying to ridicule, desperately trying to persuade others otherwise and mocking people who believe different to me. And yet they accuse a poster in this thread of having “mental issues”? Talk about self projection! Why are we almost like parasites to them for our beliefs? I don’t get it!

I’ve been into CT from quite an early age. When I was around 11 in the mid 90s my dad bought me a book from a car boot sale called the “greatest lies/hoaxes ever told” and told me to read it! (if anyone knows what book I am talking about, that looked like a newspaper print on the front please let me know as I would love to read it again! It was quite a mature/interesting read, it contained things such as JFK and spoke of certain disasters being man made). A few years later my dad gave me another book called “Doomsday” or something of that nature which went into detail in 20 chapters humanity can be killed off and one was via nanobots and vaccines! I find different ways of thinking and alternative motives the elite may have fascinating! It doesn’t mean I believe every single theory out there but there is certainly more to what meets the eye. Unfortunately the anti lot seem a bit narrow minded. Let them crack on discussing fig rolls and laughing at their own bizarre, unfunny “jokes”.

I find the theory of our world being flat, with other lands beyond Antarctica fascinating! If anyone can share anymore decent links to this I would appreciate. I am very open to this being a possibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This made me laugh thank you.
NO wonder they can't stay away from here as it's a much better read , whatever your views

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point it’s a conspiracy theory to believe that covid was all just a coincidence and the pandemic wasn’t planned. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I struggle to find any evidence to point me in that direction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. If they don’t like someone’s else’s view why are they dead set against making “anti” threads? I don’t believe in certain things but I don’t go round spending literally every waking minute dedicating my life to trying to ridicule, desperately trying to persuade others otherwise and mocking people who believe different to me. And yet they accuse a poster in this thread of having “mental issues”? Talk about self projection! Why are we almost like parasites to them for our beliefs? I don’t get it!

I’ve been into CT from quite an early age. When I was around 11 in the mid 90s my dad bought me a book from a car boot sale called the “greatest lies/hoaxes ever told” and told me to read it! (if anyone knows what book I am talking about, that looked like a newspaper print on the front please let me know as I would love to read it again! It was quite a mature/interesting read, it contained things such as JFK and spoke of certain disasters being man made). A few years later my dad gave me another book called “Doomsday” or something of that nature which went into detail in 20 chapters humanity can be killed off and one was via nanobots and vaccines! I find different ways of thinking and alternative motives the elite may have fascinating! It doesn’t mean I believe every single theory out there but there is certainly more to what meets the eye. Unfortunately the anti lot seem a bit narrow minded. Let them crack on discussing fig rolls and laughing at their own bizarre, unfunny “jokes”.

I find the theory of our world being flat, with other lands beyond Antarctica fascinating! If anyone can share anymore decent links to this I would appreciate. I am very open to this being a possibility.
Definitely something up with Antarctica. Also if you look at very old maps you will see its very different from today. Its all very fascinating

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t really understand why people dismiss and ridicule all ‘conspiracy theories’. Human beings have conspired, lied, plotted and covered up since the dawn of time. I guess with the pandemic the scale of the lies and corruption is just so large and widespread that it’s a hard thing for some to accept as a possibility. It would change everything you thought you know, as it did for me in 2020 back when I was a conspiracy theorist virgin :LOL:

Reactions: 16
I don’t really understand why people dismiss and ridicule all ‘conspiracy theories’. Human beings have conspired, lied, plotted and covered up since the dawn of time. I guess with the pandemic the scale of the lies and corruption is just so large and widespread that it’s a hard thing for some to accept as a possibility. It would change everything you thought you know, as it did for me in 2020 back when I was a conspiracy theorist virgin :LOL:
Once you have your eyes opened to one thing the rest just follows over time.

These days I would never say I know 100% the world isn't flat because even though I don't believe it, I have had my mind blown over so many things, I now never say never 🤣

Reactions: 12
Why do I have a feeling this was conveniently timed considering what's going on in the press with HIV. It could be a "coincidence" but as we know there are many of them happening at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So obvious you are talking about me. I direct the conversation whichever way I like - nothing to do with ‘my narrative.’ The odd fig roll and cat mention doesn’t harm anyone.

Do they think we can't read the thread where they take the piss out of us all the time?
The thread is general talk about CT topics and GENERALLY speaking when referring to conspiracy theories - we don’t read this thread and run back to it saying “did you see what so and so said on the CT thread?”

They think we are flat earthers too which is quite amusing, if you believe one ‘CT’ then you must believe them all 😅 I find their banter shocking as well and I don’t know how they find each other so hilarious 🤣 i would definitely rather be part of the conspiracy theorist gang 😏
We comment about all things CT and people in society who are CT’s. It’s not aimed at people here. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree it’s just a boring way to always look at things when you first thought is ‘I need to see the scientific evidence and data to back this up’, 😴 definitely the types that were the teachers pet in school.
Hardly a teacher’s pet. Nothing wrong with people asking for scientific data and evidence. It is of interest to some.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So obvious you are talking about me. I direct the conversation whichever way I like - nothing to do with ‘my narrative.’ The odd fig roll and cat mention doesn’t harm anyone.

The thread is general talk about CT topics and GENERALLY speaking when referring to conspiracy theories - we don’t read this thread and run back to it saying “did you see what so and so said on the CT thread?”

We comment about all things CT and people in society who are CT’s. It’s not aimed at people here. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hardly a teacher’s pet. Nothing wrong with people asking for scientific data and evidence. It is of interest to some.
1. Well if the shoe fits.

2. You’re doing that right now!

3. Why do you spend every woken hour discussing what CT believe in? Why are you so bothered? Out of curiosity? Bring us some understanding to an anti CT mindset.

4. There is actually scientific evidence which support certain CT theories too. But hey ho, you keep shining that apple.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1. Well if the shoe fits.

2. You’re doing that right now!

3. Why do you spend every woken hour discussing what CT believes. Why are you so bothered? Out of curiosity?

4. There is actually scientific evidence which support certain CT theories too. But hey ho, you keep shining that apple.
It’s an anti CT thread - says it all in the title. That’s what it is there to discuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.