Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t you ask that question to everyone on that thread? I just don’t believe in them, simple as.
I don’t believe in the Easter bunny but I don’t dedicate a section of my life trying to explain he doesn’t exist. As it doesn’t bother me in the slightest if some anonymous person believes in him or not.

I have asked you the question since you came in here quoting people. Please educate us on an anti CT mindset instead of coming here just to be dismissive. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe in the Easter bunny but I don’t dedicate a section of my life trying to explain he doesn’t exist. As it doesn’t bother me in the slightest if some anonymous person believes in him.

I have asked you the question since you came in here quoting people. Please educate us on an anti CT mindset instead of coming here just to be dismissive. Strange behaviour.
Don’t goad by posting about others then from the other thread? It’s there for people to discuss anti CT just like there is one to discuss CT. Not everyone will believe in CT’s so why shouldn’t we discuss it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don’t goad by posting about others then from the other thread? It’s there for people to discuss anti CT just like there is one to discuss CT. Not everyone will believe in CT’s so why shouldn’t we discuss it?
Last word. from me
I don't give a hoot if you discuss CT and try and debunk them, but mostly you discuss the people, not the theories and mostly to take the piss out of us and our "mental health"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But isn’t that what you and other anti CT do? Making accusations about a members mental health and background over here? Mocking people? You’re very good at “attempting” to flip things round on others whilst ignoring your own actions. I’m certainly not goading, you have come here and I have asked you a question to understand an anti CT mind set. But since YOU have come here to goad I shan’t bother. As you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Last word. from me
I don't give a hoot if you discuss CT and try and debunk them, but mostly you discuss the people, not the theories and mostly to take the piss out of us and our "mental health"
I’ve never spoke about someone’s mental health and we do discuss theories as well as the people - since the theory comes from a person. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never spoke about someone’s mental health and we do discuss theories as well as the people - since the theory comes from a person. 👍🏻
And we are not allowed to discuss your theories/comments since they came from you also? Oh do just go away you’re on a wind up surely.

Reactions: 7
But isn’t that what you and other anti CT do? Making accusations about a members mental health and background over here? Mocking people? You’re very good at “attempting” to flip things round on others whilst ignoring your own actions. I’m certainly not goading, you have come here and I have asked you a question to understand an anti CT mind set. But since YOU have come here to goad I shan’t bother. As you were…
I haven’t made an accusation about a person’s mental health or background so no need to accuse me of this. Mocking people? Ignoring my actions? I have not mocked anyone thank you very much.

And we are not allowed to discuss your theories/comments since they came from you also? Oh do just go away you’re on a wind up surely.
When I say people I mean GENERALLY speaking. Not you guys on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The number of deep tunnels is fascinating. underground cities all over the world I am not a flat earther like many CT there are those that are thrown into the mix to make people look stupid. But really it's only the stupid who believe we believe them.

Re- titanic, I think there were many things set up to make sure it sunk, they left nothing to chance.. wasn't there some really important people on board that needed to be got rid of as well (its that time when my brain shuts down) bankers etc also the sister ship needed to vanish so a switch was made

there is a great docu floating about that says there was a fire in the coal sheds for days.
The Federal reserve was created one year later.

Essentially a private company that charges for printing dollars.
"The Federal Reserve enjoys a unique public/private structure that operates within the government, but is still relatively independent of government to isolate the Fed from day-to-day political pressures in fulfilling its varying roles."

Reactions: 6
It makes me feel physically sick that these stories aren't getting reported and investigated.

This is so sad and these stories need coverage and if not why not?

Reading down through that twitter thread I come across this about lifting restrictions could cause “anxiety” for many people. Sorry but I am not compromising my civil liberties for the sake of someone else’s mental illness! I keep coming across this narrative too over the past few days about “anxiety” over lifting restrictions.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Reading down through that twitter thread I come across this about lifting restrictions could cause “anxiety” for many people. Sorry but I am not compromising my civil liberties for the sake of someone else’s mental illness! I keep coming across this narrative too over the past few days about “anxiety” over lifting restrictions.
The funny thing is most people that say that are people who haven't financially been affected by the lockdowns and restrictions. Not the people who haven't had the luxury to work from home etc who have had to go out and work. If we all had this attitude then we'd be screwed. No food deliveries, no supermarket workers, no bus drivers, no lorry drivers, no Amazon drivers. The list goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The number of deep tunnels is fascinating. underground cities all over the world I am not a flat earther like many CT there are those that are thrown into the mix to make people look stupid. But really it's only the stupid who believe we believe them.

Re- titanic, I think there were many things set up to make sure it sunk, they left nothing to chance.. wasn't there some really important people on board that needed to be got rid of as well (its that time when my brain shuts down) bankers etc also the sister ship needed to vanish so a switch was made

there is a great docu floating about that says there was a fire in the coal sheds for days.

Found it

Yes, people who were opposed to the federal reserve, once they were gone they got it in place and have been screwing the American people ever since.
But then ive also heard the Titanic already had out of control coal fires before it set off and basically the whole thing was fucked from the beginning but they'd hyped it up so much they couldn't not sail and admit problems

Reactions: 8

Beyond ridiculous: people's 'anxiety' about lifting restrictions. If you're that scared and need wrapping up in cotton wool then that isn't the responsibility of others to do for you. I think lockdown and restrictions suited some people that have no life, they didn't feel they were missing out on things as we were all stuck at home.

I won't read the other thread because I've seen some of the 🤪 on the CV threads and frankly their opinions are of absolutely no interest to me. The day you stop learning should be the day you die; thinking you know everything and mocking others for having open minds just reflects very badly on you. And in terms of 'mental issues'... they've made themselves known fairly obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, “Don’t goad by posting about others then from the other thread?” I assume you’ll impart the same ‘wisdom’ on the other thread?

I can’t say I get much of the stereotypical CT stuff but I’m not sure many of the posters on this thread do either. Loads of ‘normal everyday people’ are now classed as CT’ers off the back of Covid jabs which is absurd. And even if someone does believe the earth is flat or the queen is a lizard, does that really matter? Let them discuss it with people open to whatever views they have. You don’t need to agree or even understand their views. We can all stay in our own lanes or at least be respectful if we step across them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It makes me feel physically sick that these stories aren't getting reported and investigated.

This is what I meant that now people will see how it's always been for those who suffer from a vaccine injury or lose a loved one. People didn't see it because it wasn't happening and it's happening now because of a new vaccine, this is how it has always been once you are injured you lose your voice, once a Dr/consultant voices their opinion they lose that voice. They are in effect cancelled

Wakefield is a beautiful human being he has been treated dreadfully for trying to save children.
Anyone who still believes that he was an evil man and many many do, I still see "Wakefield should be hung" If you are someone who is just seeing about vaccines and still believe all they said about him please look at this.

He said right from the off that the vaccines will cause autoimmune diseases. This was made right at the start of the rollout.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.