Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all very strange. Talk about irony that she collapsed just as she was boasting about how many jabs she had. Hugo Talks has done a good video on it though.

Interesting and one to watch.

Reactions: 4
There was a IUD in the us that was like a spring that went inside the falopian tube. That's caused loads of really serious problems to women. The documentary I saw with it on gave details on how basically in American you can get approval for a medical device without ever testing it or getting it checked or tested. It's something to do with you not needing new approval for tweaks to already approved products. But it could have been a thousand alterations back and a completely different devive that actually got the testing and approval

Reactions: 5
There was a IUD in the us that was like a spring that went inside the falopian tube. That's caused loads of really serious problems to women. The documentary I saw with it on gave details on how basically in American you can get approval for a medical device without ever testing it or getting it checked or tested. It's something to do with you not needing new approval for tweaks to already approved products. But it could have been a thousand alterations back and a completely different devive that actually got the testing and approval
Saw the same documentary- it's on Netflix + called the bleeding edge!

1644427619920.png

1644427890702.png

1644427913676.png

Last edited:
I have this, it's called essure implants.
I got them when I was 26 when my 3rd baby was only 5 months old.
I regret them, I was in the midst of post natal depression so I wasn't in a state to make an informed decision, had I even done a quick Google search I'd have seen many, many reports from women whos life it ruined.
Thankfully I don't have as many issues as other people. I do feel like a ticking time bomb though.

Edited to add that it wasn't just US, I'm in the UK and had mine April 2017

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
There are rumours about montagnier being dead. I can’t believe it, I know he was old but did he get the same “treatment” of other dissidents? why are always the good ones that die?

also, about this whole h*v thing. I think the va* is fucked up but what if the virus too is some sort of airborne h*v? (the disease becoming then a kind of umbrella term, the same way people who get cancer treatments become immunocompromised) we would all be fucked methinks.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Dear Lord you couldn't make it up! Talk about clown world 🤡

View attachment 1051479
What a pathetic and patently untrue generalisation about truck drivers!
One that is blatantly untrue! Also that's a very leading question being asked? Why do they get angered so easily? How biased! That's a very prejudiced view of truckers, wonder why that reply is so prominent in the search engine results? :rolleyes:

There are a lot of skills involved in being a truck driver including patience,mechanical skils and good levels of stress management!
I don't think anyone would qualify in that job if they were not very bright (you need to have your wits about you and be aware) and to be good at stress management is hardly being controlled by your emotions!
Then again maybe their is something of a smear campaign being waged against them, that isn't exactly objective?
In fact it's becoming obvious!

Thankfully most people appreciate their dedication and hard work, especially as shown during the pandemic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Dear Lord you couldn't make it up! Talk about clown world 🤡

View attachment 1051479
When people say that driving a truck doesn't require any skill and that they aren't "essential" to a functioning society (both statements are completely false), it annoys me so much. Honestly, the more this goes on the more I realise that people who drive trucks, work in shops and the services sector in general are the backbone of society and it's actually the politicians who are non-essential!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Lauralo why do you keep leaving laughing emojis on all my posts I’d love to know what you find so amusing?
I don't know for sure (obviously), but I have gone to 'heart' someone's post in the past, only to hit the laughing one by mistake! Could be a case of that?

-----------------------------

Here in NZ, many protesters have travelled to the country's capital to protest about mandates ... of course, the media narrative is all, "They can't tell us what they want" at which point they film the odd Trump flag among other things. The protesters have made it very clear what they want - freedom to choose! It boils my blood so badly ... stupid PM (and she really is stupid and hateful) keeps spouting off about how 'they' are a minority and the Speaker of the house has told no media or MPs to give them the time of day.

(That's the spineless 'Speaker of the House')

1644451255456.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Precurser to the social credit system where you are scored based on:
  • A general calculation of how many miles you travel via car and public transport.
  • The amount of energy you use each month (electricity, gas, etc.).
  • Your cryptocurrency profile.
  • Your food consumption numbers.
  • Your organic and environmental effort profile.
  • And other metrics.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Always been a natural remedy type person so was terrified when husband was told he needed intensive radiation,chemo and a feeding tube to "cure" a tumour. The consultant actually told us that looking at other patients in the waiting room they probably wouldn't survive the treatment or their quality of life would be poor afterwards but because my husband was fit and lived well he would probably be ok.
He was right as some didn't make it , mainly because of the brutality of treatment and malnourishment.
Downloaded free books on Hiv the lies and one on the smallpox vaccine. One of them mentions the SMON virus that they found out was actually caused by the drugs used to treat it , Clioquinol.
Also mentions the Tuskegee syphilis experiment.
I've always loved Vernon Coleman's book about don't let your doctor kill you.
It's a disgrace how many lives are lost and how millions of peoples health ruined all in the name of medicine.
My mother had terminal cancer for a great number of years and the treatments she went through and the pain and suffering it all caused was heartbreaking. I totally believe she actually survived so long not because of any treatment but her sheer will to stay on this planet as long as she possibly could. I actually tried to persuade her to go to America a number of years ago as it was all over the news about cannabis oil curing cancer unfortunately she was old school and couldn’t get past cannabis was an illegal drug, I hate to say it but I’m so relieved both my parents died before covid they were both old and not well but at least non of the programmed fuckers got to write died of covid on their death certificates.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
1644501622092.png

It was a classic case of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, or broken heart syndrome, her doctors say. The rare but dangerous form of heart disease is triggered by intense emotional or physical stress when a sudden flood of hormones is believed to stun the heart into pumping less efficiently.

• Sad
Try not to get annoyed about what is said on that thread about all of us, I find it quite funny that a group of women read every comment here and go back to their little safe space to vent about it. Iv noticed their comments are starting to get a bit more nasty and personal which is a shame when they seem to get really upset when they are called sheep etc. I enjoy reading the arguments against certain CT but finishing it off with ‘and they are a bunch of right wing idiots they all have mental health issues or childhood traumas’ really just makes them look triggered.
Im not a regular commenter on this thread but it is my favourite to read. I wouldn’t pay attention to what is said in a particular group neither. They’ve turned their conversation into cats since certain things have come out in their beloved mainstream press that was previously “a conspiracy” over the past couple of days. One member is terribly obvious at directing the topic of conversation elsewhere when their narrative isn’t going the way they expect. I can’t help but laugh. At least fig rolls and cats aren’t being discussed here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Strange how everywhere is saying they are going to relax everything and then all these bigwigs everywhere testing + again.

Are they going to once again promise and then snatch it away?

Did anyone hear anything more about this one?

The other place makes me laugh if I'm honest. they all also post on the vaccine thread and wonder why we don't take them seriously. Do they think we can't read the thread where they take the piss out of us all the time? Anyway, not one will give an inch, not one will say "yes there does seem to be more sportspeople dying " That's why I cannot take them seriously and believe they are the real deal.
Even my most anti anti CT and pro-vaccine friends and family are saying about this. but not them they are still distracting and telling us there is nothing to see here. As for trying to protect someone they feel was being cross-examined .. Hello they jumped into my conversation, they didn't have to, if you do, get ready to reply to questions and don't hide behind a white knight who as always twists things around or turns them into riddles or jokes that don't make any sense to anyone other than the person posting them

Anyway enough about them and back to CT

The only cat CT I have heard of is the Felix one and IMO it was just a bad batch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.