Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose I just struggle to understand why they are so desperate to jab the kids with this when they are almost at no risk from Covid. It's just so evil and unnecessary.
It's scary how many are willing to throw their children on the fire to keep others warm .. My best friend who is 100% pro-vax isn't letting her two have it, I breathed a huge sigh of relief
I have no idea if my son will be getting his two youngest vaccinated but I know at least one of the older two had it ( clubbing reasons) I don't ask as its not my business but I am worried they might have it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think there may be something in the conspiracy that the Queen is dead, but I think they’re just waiting for the Christmas period to pass

though I also wonder how much influence Covid would have on the mourning plans. I imagine they’d expect people to flock down to London (if she was to die there) and for businesses to benefit from that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think there may be something in the conspiracy that the Queen is dead, but I think they’re just waiting for the Christmas period to pass

though I also wonder how much influence Covid would have on the mourning plans. I imagine they’d expect people to flock down to London (if she was to die there) and for businesses to benefit from that
What makes you think this? Just curious

Reactions: 1
What makes you think this? Just curious
Honestly nothing too specific, it would just make sense given her age, her seemingly declining health, and the soft push towards Charles becoming King - her speech only mentioning the immediate family/heirs, which we know Charles has plans to focus on, is telling imo

🤷‍♀️ I'm unsure whether she's really dead (seems unlikely) or just very ill and expected to pass very soon

But I also don't think anything solid would be announced in late November/early December given that there has been such capitalisation on having a proper Christmas (and it sucks if the country has to go into mourning), and after that period you'd effectively be cancelling New Years

The TikTok theories on how the palace just doesn't want jokes being made about 69 is a bit stupid though

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else heard about this? NASA are allegedly hiring priests to prepare humans for contact with aliens?
(Sorry I can't screenshot the articles on this phone and, I don't know how to provide links) but I thought that was an interesting development. :alien:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else heard about this? NASA are allegedly hiring priests to prepare humans for contact with aliens?
(Sorry I can't screenshot the articles on this phone and, I don't know how to provide links) but I thought that was an interesting development. :alien:
No, that’s wild, but found a link……talking of priests, did anyone else catch the news report on the Pope where the report accidently wemt to say he had died and then self corrected?,

No, that’s wild, but found a link……talking of priests, did anyone else catch the news report on the Pope where the report accidently wemt to say he had died and then self corrected?,
Thanks @Lisdiz (y)
Yes that's perplexing isn't it? In regards to a report accidentally stating that the pope had died, and then self correcting. Wow 🤷‍♀️
At this point I wish I was more well read on conspiracy theories in general, just so I could understand the reason behind such things? :p

As for NASA much has been written and said stating, that the general public are being kept in the dark about aliens and alien contacts and visits.
So are they trying to alleviate suspicion, that they have been deliberately witholding information by making a token gesture to show' you see we are not hiding anything?
Just being cautious and preparing people and testing the water, as far as public opinion is concerned?
I really don't know? 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure some other posters would have a better idea than me?
Hmm interesting.

Thanks @Lisdiz (y)
Yes that's perplexing isn't it? In regards to a report accidentally stating that the pope had died, and then self correcting. Wow 🤷‍♀️
At this point I wish I was more well read on conspiracy theories in general, just so I could understand the reason behind such things? :p

As for NASA much has been written and said stating, that the general public are being kept in the dark about aliens and alien contacts and visits.
So are they trying to alleviate suspicion, that they have been deliberately witholding information by making a token gesture to show' you see we are not hiding anything?
Just being cautious and preparing people and testing the water, as far as public opinion is concerned?
I really don't know? 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure some other posters would have a better idea than me?
Hmm interesting.
A fake alien invasion has been touted for years as the next potential false flag operation. Project Bluebeam.
im not sure, but makes you think……..

• Haha
If they "prepare" us to me aliens, we more likely to believe it when operation bluebeam starts.

Maybe bluebeam wont be an alien attack. Maybe it will be a peaceful meeting but then we all need to be locked up because they bring am illness.

A fake alien invasion has been touted for years as the next potential false flag operation. Project Bluebeam.
im not sure, but makes you think……..
If they "prepare" us to me aliens, we more likely to believe it when operation bluebeam starts.

Maybe bluebeam wont be an alien attack. Maybe it will be a peaceful meeting but then we all need to be locked up because they bring am illness.
Thanks @Lisdiz and @Brigitjonesbuttcheek for your responses on this topic. I think I definitely need to read up on operation bluebeam.
It does make sense I think in that context?

Reactions: 2
Thanks @Lisdiz and @Brigitjonesbuttcheek for your responses on this topic. I think I definitely need to read up on operation bluebeam.
It does make sense I think in that context?
The CT is that there will be a fake alien invasion as already said look up project Bluebeam BUT at the same time all the channelers both spirit and intergalactic say that now is the time for us to meet other alien races and see the truth that has been hidden.

We have to just be wary of what side to believe..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate saying this in connection to covid but the Nazis persecuted the disabled first.

As an elderly relative said at the beginning of the pandemic they are killing the old on purpose.
People think the Nazis are history but truth is there’s a lot of people that still have the same views, if you replace the word Jew with unvaccinated or another ‘group’ of people then it is very clear that fascism is sadly still very present.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People think the Nazis are history but truth is there’s a lot of people that still have the same views, if you replace the word Jew with unvaccinated or another ‘group’ of people then it is very clear that fascism is sadly still very present.
And then they like to tell you that you can't possibly compare the two 🙄

Reactions: 18
I was talking to some Jewish friends and they said people think it started with the gas chambers, but they don't want to listen about years before how their families rights were slowly taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.