Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I just read the comments on the latest bbc article about covid.
The amount of vitriol towards us "anti-vaxxers" (though I wonder how many of us are against all other standard vaccines) is insane.

We are essentially being blamed for covid being around still and no one accepts that getting jabbed doesn't make one jot of difference. No one accepts that NOTHING about this pandemic adds up.

Also the tone disgusts me - an attitude that anyone skeptical of the jab is a daily mail reading, tin foil hat wearing moron and they, the educated bbc reader (because the bbc would never push an agenda!) know what is best for us.

You know what? Screw it. If this is how the establishment want to divide us, so be it. All other ways they try - class, race, wealth, gender - are so petty that I'm relieved to finally have an us v them which sets the critical thinkers against the brainwashed sheep.

(And actually, I'm a daily mail reader. I'm sure this makes me a bigot in their eyes but maybe I just love me a sidebar of shame and can actually read a news source without being suckered in to its narrative!)
You're not Euan Blair, son of Tony by any chance? 😉

You're not Euan Blair, son of Tony by any chance? 😉
Eric Blair aka George Orwell 1984.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I thought so when I first saw it too.

The suspect who betrayed the Frank Family has been identified after 77 years. They also used AI technology.

Last edited:

panache

Chatty Member
It's been rumoured for years. In the scheme of things it's unimportant but I will say that I don't see any resemblance to Pierre at all.

Here's a bit of background on his mother Margaret

Fun fact. I saw Castro up close in 2003 when he stayed in a hotel I was working in in Vancouver .

It was a hotel close to the airport and he had a stopover on route back to Havana after a trip to Japan

Here's a video of him being interviewed in the hotel

The hotel had a red carpet for him leading from the hotel entrance to the lifts :LOL:

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I believe we'll have the "alien invasion" aka large holograms appearing in countries all over the world. There are more films coming out about aliens and they have to show us what they're up to first. When these holograms appear people will be terrified and Governments all over the world will come out and say they're communicating with them and trying to prevent war etc and people will be so grateful to their Governments they will do whatever they tell them for the rest of their days 🙄
We could have that but only to hide what's really coming to create more confusion to try to stop you from seeing the truth

Misbehaving

VIP Member
No, that’s wild, but found a link……talking of priests, did anyone else catch the news report on the Pope where the report accidently wemt to say he had died and then self corrected?,
Thanks @Lisdiz (y)
Yes that's perplexing isn't it? In regards to a report accidentally stating that the pope had died, and then self correcting. Wow 🤷‍♀️
At this point I wish I was more well read on conspiracy theories in general, just so I could understand the reason behind such things? :p

As for NASA much has been written and said stating, that the general public are being kept in the dark about aliens and alien contacts and visits.
So are they trying to alleviate suspicion, that they have been deliberately witholding information by making a token gesture to show' you see we are not hiding anything?
Just being cautious and preparing people and testing the water, as far as public opinion is concerned?
I really don't know? 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure some other posters would have a better idea than me?
Hmm interesting.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Yep saw it on the anti conspiracy thread first .
it's a very old CT. as is about Merkel being Hitler's daughter.. Never heard of B Bush being his daughter but that member gets a lot mixed up. B Bush was satanic though as was her husband and children Oh and good friends with Sadam Hassain who they actually put into power in Iraq

If you have never looked down the Hitler rabbit hole do so. look into Argentina and the testimony of a housekeeper there.

This is an interesting video too

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Its all very strange. Talk about irony that she collapsed just as she was boasting about how many jabs she had. Hugo Talks has done a good video on it though.

Interesting and one to watch.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I thought so when I first saw it too.

The suspect who betrayed the Frank Family has been identified after 77 years. They also used AI technology.

That was intresting

Re, You, I see that as well. I binge-watch a few things and you can see the propaganda everywhere. watch things like chigargo meds/fire. the older ones not sure on the newer ones. Code Black also police programmes where there will be CT and they are all wierdos who live in a basement 🤣

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Also not to moderate the thread, but I feel like we're already skating on thin ice and have been told not to mention other posters.

They could be genuine.

This is one of my fave financial guys: Apple stock price has already fallen by $10 dollars already.

Last edited:

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I've just watched what the health on Netflix. Is the conspiracy that big pharma, the dairy/meat industries etc are collaborating to keep us sick and addicted. Or is it that shows like the game changers, cowspiracy etc are there to lure us unknowingly to a soylent green scenario. So confusing knowing what to believe.
Well veganism is best for the animals, I’ve led myself from there. Recent pushes towards the diet have also spun my head in terms of their intention behind it.

ATV2021

VIP Member
I used to work in a cinema, we always knew what was coming out by the Friday for the following Friday.

Dogs can be vegetarian, cats cant I believe
Cats are obligate carnivores (including big cats) and aswell as being unable to digest vegetation properly, they would actually die without meat. Dogs can be but can't imagine they'd be terribly thrilled about it as a standard carnivore mind lol

Crapbag

I think it’s the Platinum Jubilee, the preparations and celebrations. Although the celebrations begin on 2nd June, the anniversary of the coronation is on 6th February. Once that’s over, there will be another dangerous variant, NHS overwhelmed, don’t kill grandad - you killed granny last time, new vaccine for new variant, digital ID for the greater good etc.
I said this to my husband earlier, that we might be relaxing simply because of the platinum jubilee 🙄
"If there is any hope it lies in the proles"

:love:

I hadn't heard of Lockstep.

The Rockefeller Foundation published a report in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz. It was called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The first scenario, titled, “Lock Step”, describes a world of total government control and authoritarian leadership. It envisions a future where a pandemic would allow national leaders to flex their authority and impose airtight rules and restrictions that would remain after the pandemic faded.

The Schwartz scenario states, “In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…” He continues, “The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.”

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.”

"At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability."

Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit.

Yep, very very interesting right?!