Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh if the met police won’t investigate Downing Street and partygate, they are not going to be doing anything like this document suggests. I mean the CPS won’t prosecute normally let alone this

And broad Yorkshire law are not criminal lawyers. They are accident and family law.
I wish it was true but I doubt it.
At this point I think it's less about the investigation and more about the pressure put on establishment to know that there are people looking into this and not going away. There is so much evidence mounting up now they're going to struggle to look the other way. Especially now they're screwing over the NHS employees, who let's face it are probably seeing these vaccine injuries first hand and are going to start talking more and more.

Reactions: 11
Haven't heard about Mark Sexton since the initial video but just seen this View attachment 981441View attachment 981442
I think the police are required to investigate every case that gets submitted? There's a couple of steps before something like that gets to the proper investigation stage - this looks like the complaint has been confirmed and the supporting evidence received - someone now has to get the through it and decide what next. How fast that happens will probably depend on the volume of paper (virtual or otherwise).

As for the ICC, I understand the reference number is just for document submission, I don't think it's got anywhere near being classed as a 'case' as such - I think the decision on whether or not to open an investigation is still pending.

So although the things have a marker to say they've got a starting point, we don't yet know how fast they are going, or in what direction.

Reactions: 3
I think the police are required to investigate every case that gets submitted? There's a couple of steps before something like that gets to the proper investigation stage - this looks like the complaint has been confirmed and the supporting evidence received - someone now has to get the through it and decide what next. How fast that happens will probably depend on the volume of paper (virtual or otherwise).

As for the ICC, I understand the reference number is just for document submission, I don't think it's got anywhere near being classed as a 'case' as such - I think the decision on whether or not to open an investigation is still pending.

So although the things have a marker to say they've got a starting point, we don't yet know how fast they are going, or in what direction.
I have no idea how it all works tbh but hadn't heard anything of Mark Sexton since that video until I saw that.
The good law project are sueing the met to force them to investigate the party on 18th Dec
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/m...SqaL6CoZ-TYgtYMLABE-JBSzs6RhmhDGHu4UBPcibPYIA

Reactions: 4
The good law project are sueing the met to force them to investigate the party on 18th Dec
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/m...SqaL6CoZ-TYgtYMLABE-JBSzs6RhmhDGHu4UBPcibPYIA
There's a lot to be said for choosing battles wisely. As they say, the focus on one event means specific evidence can be presented for a clear case that won't drag on but can act as precedent - plus it chalks up far fewer chargeable hours of legal-bod time than a wider case would.

I do hope something comes of this one. Though punishments should be community service because certainly for some of them even the bigger fines wouldn't make them blink.

Reactions: 3
Oh I'll remember the fascists, both in the media and people around me. I don't forget things easily! Painted their true colours by taking the hard line, when the evidence was out there, they just refused to believe it or listen 🙉
Be very interesting to see what happens now. I'll have my popcorn at the ready...

Exactly! 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋.
Same here! In a way I am almost glad that some people (close to me), and yes on here as well have revealed their true character and inclinations!
The grandiose sense of self importance, and animosity and also passive aggressive virtue signalling has really shown itself time and time again.
Plus the fear mongering!
I smile to myself now though, because I know the energy they (purposely) put out, will come back to them!
It always does.For good or for bad, but fear is on a low vibration, as is malice or trying to control others.
They will only hurt themselves in the long run.So be it then!
Who could be so petty and small minded (this is my own bugbear) to laugh at someone having a meltdown, to ridicule someone, for being angry about injustice or inequality, or in my own case to make the same point over and over again (this is spite now) about me, making a long post! :rolleyes:

Yeah scroll on by......or press the frigging ignore button (yes please)! Do me a bloody favour!
Or my favourite.....the attack by the grammar police.
Yesss!!! Guilty your honour...as charged....it's a fair cop (or maybe not)!
All the while we are being gradually stripped of most of our civil liberties, but hey why worry about a little thing like that?
Fascists support the fascists, what a surprise and then get multi orgasmic, at spotting the odd spelling mistake or lapse in punctuation!
Well that's me told then! 🕵️‍♀️👮‍♀️
As if that makes every point null and void!
Or go online and spill their guts about personal problems,(yes I,ve done it as well but I understand it's reciprocal and I also support others, not just take!). So when they receive empathic supply, it's job done and then they sneer at others, if they show any trace of the same vulnerability or heaven forbid make a mistake! Like sharks smelling blood. 🦈
That's why I no longer feel sympathetic....people in glass house's shouldn't throw stones!
As another poster said it's always the miserable ones, (and having had depression myself I did relate in the beginning) looking to condemn others...finding fault with literally everything....acting morally superior..because conformists love company...taking the piss in a very underhand way by labelling it banter! So that you don't have the right to reply! ......I could go on and on........:p.....but I won't bother!
Suffice to say I know how it feels like, to be on the receiving end, of people puffed up with their own self importance, and convinced that they are right about everything! 🥴 Especially if they are wrong! :D
No-one else's opinion matters to them, except their own! No matter how ignorant or self righteous or even plain nasty!
At least we can look on the bright side, we had the strength of character to stand up for ourselves (when it mattered not just as faux keyboard warriors) and our beliefs...and to do the right thing (,not just talk about it or show off to others).
It's actions that count in the long run....not words or posts or emotional blackmail, which can and do get twisted and taken out of context.
I will sleep easy knowing that, also in the knowledge that I showed my true colours (as did others) and self respect by doing what I thought was right.
Despite huge pressure coming from other people to try to get me to change my mind, or make me feel like the guilty one!
Honestly @xyzcba I really think this pandemic, has been a huge test of character, those who had integrity and courage can and should feel proud of themselves.
(Also I am not relating that to vaccine status, many have felt like they had no choice and have done so out of duress).
It also takes courage to have to submit yourself, to having a vaccine that you don't want, or to remain compassionate and loving, surrounded by opposing views (some Tattlers do that brilliantly, I am not one of them!).
No sometimes you find the need to discriminate for your own sanity or peace or mind
When you rightfully push back a bit and say enough is enough.
Discrimination is linked to judgement, and without that we are fucked! So it comes the time to speak out (yes even if you get ridiculed or attacked)!
Just to let others know that you won't be putting up with their bullshit or dirty tactics anymore.
So I agree with you @xyzcba in a way we have (being the minority) played our hand well, done what we could ,and have said no to both fascists and their gaslighting tactics!
What more can we do? 🤷‍♀️
If some of them want to get pissed off ,about that well so be it!
That's a small victory all in itself! In my book! :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thats so sad 😞. Unfortunately yes, its discussed in this video which is actually quite terrifying, mentions that the spike protein in the vaccinations can also cause existing conditions to flare up which does reflect what I have been seeing where I work.

This is exactly what I've been witnessing! A few people who have been cancer free have suddenly had their cancer return. There's a cancer influencer I follow who was receiving treatment successfully for years and now suddenly her cancer is spreading and she is getting infection after infection. It could be a coincidence but it's just extremely odd how this has all started happening since she was jabbed.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Today despite telling a friend that my brother has been injuried by the vax which was glossed over- I was still urged to “please get it” along with being asked what type of foil did I want for my foil hat + what flavour kool aid did I want.

“I believe in science and I believe in medicine “. Was in response to me asking her about spike proteins. Didn’t even get to mentioning pfizer’s history.

If i’m being honest it hurts that i’m just being shut down and not even being listened to as i’m automatically deemed irrational.

The only thing we need is time. I posted this on the other thread, but I was surprised to see a segment where adverse effect numbers were actually posted in the news.

P.s I want the kirkland signature foil for my hat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Today despite telling a friend that my brother has been injuried by the vax which was glossed over- I was still urged to “please get it” along with being asked what type of foil did I want for my foil hat + what flavour kool aid did I want.

“I believe in science and I believe in medicine “. Was in response to me asking her about spike proteins. Didn’t even get to mentioning pfizer’s history.

If i’m being honest it hurts that i’m just being shut down and not even being listened to as i’m automatically deemed irrational.

The only thing we need is time. I posted this on the other thread, but I was surprised to see a segment where adverse effect numbers were actually posted in the news.

P.s I want the kirkland signature foil for my hat.
I think it's fairly obvious who has drank the kool aid here.

And wtf does this believe the science / trust the science even mean?!?! Such a banal, meaningless statement.

I agree that time is all we need.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's fairly obvious who has drank the kool aid here.

And wtf does this believe the science / trust the science even mean?!?! Such a banal, meaningless statement.

I agree that time is all we need.
The narrative is crumbling atm, it's gonna explode soon

Reactions: 12
I do feel confident that we will be on the right side when it all plays out and those sneering, name-calling, I'm alright Jack,dismissers of peoples right to choose,segregators, finger pointers,blamers, pharma cheerleaders,damn right nasty people should hang their heads in shame.
Time after time they ridiculed,lectured and tryed to shut us up. Yes we may have lost our cool once or twice but when up against people who have no care for what happens to others based solely on a medical procedure while caring greatly for some poor grammar would test the patience of a saint.
They aren't so loud now and they are getting quieter and quieter as the scales fall from more and more peoples eyes.
Oh my I've just heard a horrendous radio advert pushing the vaccines on pregnant women. Shouldn't be allowed imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dr. Peter McCullough on GB News now.

Tbh if the met police won’t investigate Downing Street and partygate, they are not going to be doing anything like this document suggests. I mean the CPS won’t prosecute normally let alone this

And broad Yorkshire law are not criminal lawyers. They are accident and family law.
I wish it was true but I doubt it.
Isn’t Sajid Javid’s brother a commander at the Met.?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is from Dr Sam White today:

Dear BBC. URGENT.
Are you aware of the live criminal investigation being carried out by the Metropolitan Police.
Crime number 6029679/21
It’s for Gross Negligent Manslaughter and Misconduct in public office. Another 18 offences have also been cited including murder, fraud, GBH and multiple breaches of the human rights act and the Nuremberg Code.
If you would like to do a full breaking story on this I am in possession of the full irrefutable facts.
It’s the biggest story this last 100 years, maybe longer.
The allegations, the evidence and those implicated are massive.
This is a national emergency on the grandest of scales and as the leading news network in the world it is absolutely something you need to make the British public aware of and the rest of the world as is your duty.
I also have the full information into the application to The International Criminal Court in The Hague. This application reference
OTP-CR-473/21 was acknowledged by The Hague on the 6th of December 2021.
I am one of the applicants and informants to both of these very serious matters.
Such is the seriousness and urgency to protect the public from harm I am happy to attend the BBC with all of the evidence to prove the above.
All Chief Constables are now aware as is Sadiq Khan Mayor and PCC of London.
A senior MP is also fully aware as of 9am this morning. I also have proof of this.
Thank you.
Regards
Mark Sexton
Retired police Constable
Birmingham.

Further correspondence to journalist:

No jab no job, that is blackmail a criminal offence pure and simple.
At the time of an alleged pandemic we are going to lose 100’000 doctors and nurses. This is absolutely absurd.
Ask yourself why so many medical professionals are refusing these vaccines..?! Because they know.

Asymptomatic is proven a myth and 145 freedom of information requests from various health authorities around the world all state, they do not have a purified or isolated virus. If that’s the case how can a fraudulent PCR test test for it, but more to the point how can they create a vaccine for it. Let alone detect a different variant using the same fraudulent tests.

Vaccines, they admit do not stop transmission and do not stop you catching it, they only reduce the symptoms. It’s now proven natural immunity is the best protection, yet they continue to offer boosters and jabs to people. If you’ve already had the coronavirus it is very dangerous and life-threatening to give a vaccine because the vaccines are causing reduced immunity and many vaccinated are now sick with various illnesses because of the vaccines damaging the innate immune system.

These are the most serious crimes ever committed by the U.K. government and it’s against its own people.
This needs exposing because you, your loved ones, friends and neighbours are in serious danger too as a result of this massive pre planned take over of our freedoms, because this is most certainly not about our health.

We are being lied to and have been since March 2020.
Don’t believe me, look at the evidence yourself, it’s irrefutable and deeply concerning.

Paraic, please do not label me a conspiracy theorist or a tin foil hat wearer or anti Vax.
I care about my children, my country, your children and every man, woman and child, my only aim is to stop the suffering and to protect people from harm.

Please take the time to meet me and others and we will show you.

This will shock you to the core just as it’s shocked many millions who are realising and waking up to the mass fraud and lies carried out against them.

Every Chief Constable has been asked to stop the vaccine rollout immediately as has Sadiq Khan. The investigating team at Hammersmith have also been told to stop the vaccines immediately.

Please, this has to be stopped.

Regards
Mark Sexton.

Also this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thats so sad 😞. Unfortunately yes, its discussed in this video which is actually quite terrifying, mentions that the spike protein in the vaccinations can also cause existing conditions to flare up which does reflect what I have been seeing where I work.

This was really interesting, thank you 🙏🏻

Predicted water and food shortages.

This always freaks me out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.