Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The metaverse thing terrifies me, my children are 9,7 and 5. They are all autistic and completely addicted to screens, it's the biggest mistake I made as a parent.
I never saw it as an issue because they've grown up with screens and up until the last year or 2 weren't really interested in them, they would rather play with toys or together, they loved going out and being in nature.
Since the pandemic, they have become addicted, going from one screen to another.
They absolutely hate going out now, I'm not sure if its because of lockdown but they would rather stay inside.
They love customising their online characters and my 9 year old is quite insecure about how he looks and even hates his own voice (school bullies, but pulled them out of school in 2019) so I can see how the metaverse would appeal to them.
I don't have any kids, but I'm currently staying with my sister again. At the moment we have actually been working on reducing her phone addiction. She only had a smart phone late from the age of 16/17 too but she can literally spend hours i'm being honest on her phone on tik tok, snapchat and instagram . We didn't go cold turkey as she needs some of the groups she's in + her music when she goes to the gym, but she has her hour then hands her phone to me.

It's only been a week or so but I really can notice the difference in her too. She also now has time to read, study and rest properly.

I don't know the realities of autism, but your children are still children and if you want to reduce the screen time it's still not too late, just do it gradually and slowly. Try to fill their time up with other activities so there's not enough time for the screens.

Reactions: 8
Well he's on a roll- what's going on with him? :ROFLMAO:

1643331477036.png

1643331548696.png

1643331585256.png

Also noticed these:

1643331921295.png

1643331977706.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And yet, according to some simple, narrow minded people, only thicko's are being difficult and asking questions and making a big deal out of nothing 🤔
That is one of the things I really struggle with... how can esteemed scientists, Nobel prize-winners etc. all be dismissed as a bunch of ignorant idiots? Even respected journals like BMJ are now publishing things 'counter-narrative'.
Cognitive dissonance? Fear of conceding the possibility of having been duped and/or lied to? Mass formation? I'm at a loss
🤷‍♀️

As I've said before, I really, really hope that my take on all this is completely wrong- I would be overjoyed, in fact!
However, despite making a concerted effort to avoid unconscious bias when reading and endeavouring to learn, the evidence appears to be becoming irrefutable, sadly.

I've just watched an interview with a wonderful lady, attorney Leigh Dundas, that I found very interesting. Several aspects covered and yet also hopeful.
It is around an hour long though very worth listening to IMHO.

Will she be dismissed as a 'crackpot'?

(A trigger warning though, child sex trafficking is mentioned)

And yet, according to some simple, narrow minded people, only thicko's are being difficult and asking questions and making a big deal out of nothing 🤔

I think Elon Musk has an ounce of credibility, and also is someone that isn't likely to be swayed by money or Govt's.
I think like J. K. Rowling he can only speak his mind, because he's already comfortable enough not to care about the backlash or threat of job loss.

To be honest though I'm not really sure what to think of Elon.

Reactions: 11
I think like J. K. Rowling he can only speak his mind, because he's already comfortable enough not to care about the backlash or threat of job loss.

To be honest though I'm not really sure what to think of Elon.
I'm wary, same as with Russell Brand. They might be saying the right thing but history and all that

Lots of videos on the link

KLAUS SCHWAB’S YOUTH IS CALLED “YOUNG GLOBAL LEADERS”, READY FOR REGIME CHANGE IN UNALIGNED COUNTRIES

"Our Young Global Leaders penetrated half the cabinets"

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Think it's important to say, we are currently living in a soap opera come blockbuster movie. People like Elon Musk, Boris Johnson etc are all characters. They only do what they're supposed to do to keep the story going. The most terrifying thing of all and I've mentioned this somewhere on another thread is that the whole construct we call the world and what is occurring in the world, is nothing to do with power, money, control, religion, oil, climate change, civil liberties, vaccines, war, population control etc. It's all just simply a game for pleasure for those we cannot see and never will see. It's a game. The other terrifying thing is that the game is played in a such a way that we have to actually suffer, mentally and physically for the players of this game to get the maximum pleasure. So unfortunately all we can do is keep our wits about us and try and survive. I do not use any SM except tattle and I'm not influenced by anything, fortunately I seem to have been born with the ability to just automatically see through the bull. As others have said, I look at folk and I feel like I am living in a parallel universe because they cannot see through any of it. I'm an o rhesus negative blood group and I have felt strange all my life and wondered how others don't see what I see. I'm also a lurker and no idea why I posted this as getting into a conversation on the internet is one of my worst nightmares! 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Think it's important to say, we are currently living in a soap opera come blockbuster movie. People like Elon Musk, Boris Johnson etc are all characters. They only do what they're supposed to do to keep the story going. The most terrifying thing of all and I've mentioned this somewhere on another thread is that the whole construct we call the world and what is occurring in the world, is nothing to do with power, money, control, religion, oil, climate change, civil liberties, vaccines, war, population control etc. It's all just simply a game for pleasure for those we cannot see and never will see. It's a game. The other terrifying thing is that the game is played in a such a way that we have to actually suffer, mentally and physically for the players of this game to get the maximum pleasure. So unfortunately all we can do is keep our wits about us and try and survive. I do not use any SM except tattle and I'm not influenced by anything, fortunately I seem to have been born with the ability to just automatically see through the bull. As others have said, I look at folk and I feel like I am living in a parallel universe because they cannot see through any of it. I'm an o rhesus negative blood group and I have felt strange all my life and wondered how others don't see what I see. I'm also a lurker and no idea why I posted this as getting into a conversation on the internet is one of my worst nightmares! 😕
Keep posting it gets easier..We are always happy to welcome new tribe members the more the merrier . ❤ Im also rhesus neg but A-

oh lookie here

1643392862508.png

We have to be wary that the trucker thing isn't like the Soros funded protests and being used to bring about what they want to do.. is it real or to bring about the food shortage.

Imagine being a billionaire and throwing a couple of million dollars into a slush fund to pay for a protest that will fundamentally change the trucking industry and turn you into a trillionaire...

Talking about Musk here

• Heart
Very interesting and exactly how I feel too, I see the world so differently now and it just feels so fake. Do you think we are just stuck in an endless cycle of reincarnation? Do we just come back and live the same life over and over again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Very interesting and exactly how I feel too, I see the world so differently now and it just feels so fake. Do you think we are just stuck in an endless cycle of reincarnation? Do we just come back and live the same life over and over again?
In my opinion reincarnation is akin to the alien fairy stories we hear. The harm in them is that to be successful on a personal level in the duration of ones lifetime, discounting all material possessions and money then one must live in the here and now. One can't live in the here and now if too interested in a past life. It is my personal belief that the omnipotent God alot of religions share and generally most people plead with in their hour of need is the most dangerous energy to be reckoned with. It is my personal belief that it forms part of those we can't see and it is that energy who has been successful in hiding in plain sight and misleading everyone. There is a better way of course, thinking for oneself. We've literally been shown how to hurt and taught how to sin and become grotesque versions of ourselves thanks to all that is available to us. The thing is, it's ok to be grotesque if you're willing to accept the consequences which actually in my personal belief is facing up to oneself. There is no greater pain than failing through your own fault because you didn't stop to think. I have slowly over the course of my lifetime developed these beliefs just by the things I feel everyday. Have I said too much here? 🤐

I probably should have said on an everyday level, the television for example repeatedly tells us where things are headed. A simple example of this is let's say cat food advertising. Popular names of catfood coming through the TV screen aswell as on supermarket shelves etc - Go Cat, Encore, Purina off the top of my head. All those names pertain to the notion of going somewhere, leaving, purification. It is my very sad personal belief that at some point cats will fall out of favour as it were, for some reason given to us by the unseen. All to cause the desired effect of misery. This is a just a tiny signpost but they're everywhere. Everything that is planned for us and all that occurs is laid out for everyone to see and all that is required is to stop and think. We're encouraged all the time not to think about stuff. A popular choice of words "don't think about it" or told constantly overthinking is bad for us when it's actually the opposite. Our choices get made for us when we don't think for ourselves. I think I should go back to lurking now! 😮 Thankyou for reading my waffle Tattlers. I'm very reclusive and I can't believe I have written all this online 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Joni Mitchell wants her songs removed from Spotify now. Solidarity with big pharma ☮💊 It seems all the “dangerous disinformation” is coming from people who want to censor Joe Rogan. Can’t refute the claims so throw a tantrum. I’ll wait for the vid on Reservoir Media who administer her music.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.