Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is absolutely amazing, feels like Jimmy is going all out to poke the bear!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Husband saw a thing on twitter, I can't confirm if true or not. But in USA they have redefined the meaning of antivaxxer to include anyone against vax mandate.

It's such a powerful word and such an easy way to smear people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Husband saw a thing on twitter, I can't confirm if true or not. But in USA they have redefined the meaning of antivaxxer to include anyone against vax mandate.

It's such a powerful word and such an easy way to smear people.
Saw that definition one too.

How South Korea is doing with AI technology: .

"Covid 19 was stopped due to the willingness of the public to disclose their private data for the greater good. Contacts could be traced in as little as 10 mins. Through cellular data, credit card transactions, drug purchase records and CCTV footage"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve been called a CT’er because I said I’m actually enjoying some of GB news’s content 😐

can I have a seat 😂 do we have cushions here, and throws and stuff? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve missed the boat on the cancer link. But for what it’s worth…..

This is really interesting and I believe the vaccine is why cancer is exploding…. My dads cancer suffered extreme aggravation after these injections which has resulted him being in critical condition, he was transferred to a hospice a week ago and has now passed, he was 64. The vacccines are worth nothing! The suppression of IRF7 and IRF9 through vaccination and subsequent spike protein production is extremely concerning for long-term cancer control in injected populations. It means that the vaccinated cannot defend themselves from any other pathogens including the ones that are inside their bodies. They cannot keep a check on their own mutations and cancer cells because the gatekeepers of cancer and viruses are the T-cells and the vaccines reduce the natural capabilities of your T cells to fulfill their functions!
Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public..._role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNA

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is it that those who took three vaccines are allowed to also be ill with covid and take remedies like pain supplements etc but those who didn't have the vaccines are apparently supposed to just get on with it

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Reactions: 12

This is really interesting and I believe the vaccine is why cancer is exploding…. My dads cancer suffered extreme aggravation after these injections which has resulted him being in critical condition, he was transferred to a hospice a week ago and has now passed, he was 64. The vacccines are worth nothing! The suppression of IRF7 and IRF9 through vaccination and subsequent spike protein production is extremely concerning for long-term cancer control in injected populations. It means that the vaccinated cannot defend themselves from any other pathogens including the ones that are inside their bodies. They cannot keep a check on their own mutations and cancer cells because the gatekeepers of cancer and viruses are the T-cells and the vaccines reduce the natural capabilities of your T cells to fulfill their functions!
Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public..._role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNA
So sorry to read about the loss of your Dad……

Reactions: 7

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you have a lot of support around you right now. We're also always around if you want to talk here too.

❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.